6) Citizen
    7) Citizen
    8) Citizen
    9) Citizen

10) Mafioso
    11) Mafioso
    12) Mafioso

Special Voting Mechanics

Days 1 and 2 have a special voting system and 72 hour days. From day 3 onwards, the game will revert to the normal lynchvote w/ plurality. During day 1 and day 2, players will choose who to lynch 3 times, and two people will be lynched based on who accumulated the most votes throughout the day.

Specifically:

-Days 1 and 2 are each split into 3 24-hour cycles. Each cycle, every player MUST (vote)(/vote) somebody.
    -You can change your vote freely during the cycle.
    -At the end of each cycle, I will save the current VC then reset the votes. Details are given below.
    -At EOD, the two players who accumulated the most votes over the 3 cycles will be lynched. Ties will be broken with RNG.
    -Any player who did not vote during a cycle will be impeached.
    -Once a player is impeached, if a majority of players write "IMPEACH [player]" in massive red capitals in the thread by EOD, they will die (in the game).

ALSO:

-During cycle 1, you may (vote)abstain(/vote). However, if you do not specifically vote to abstain, you will still be impeached.
    -During cycle 2, on top of your normal vote, you may PM the host an "anti-vote" on a player.
    -Anti-votes for each player (and who cast them) will be announced at the end of cycle 2, and two votes will be removed from the player for each anti-vote.
    -You can only anti-vote once during the game.

Lastly, there are also healvotes:

-During the day, you can send a pm to the host voting to heal a player. You can vote for multiple players.
    -On n1, the 2 players with the most healvotes will be healed.
    -On n2, the player with the most healvotes will be healed.
    -No more heals n3 onwards.
    -Ties are broken with RNG.
    -The Healvote winners will be announced at EOD.

Roles

Citizen

-You have power through the vote.

WC: Kill all the mafia.

Mafioso

-You know who all your team members are, from the start of the game.
    -You share a night chat with them.
    -On day 2, you also share a day chat with them. But only day 2.
    -You share a factional kill that can be used once per night.

WC: Kill all the town.

Saving the vote count (dummy votes) ((not that important))

Before the game, I'll make dummy accounts for each player (i.e. Naz_1, Blinkskater_2). When a cycle ends, I will reset the votes, replace the previous votes with dummy votes, and then reopen the thread. This means that on future cycles, when you click on the VC at the top of the webpage, you'll see all the votes cast over all 3 cycles.

If [x] anti-votes are cast on a particular player by the end of cycle 2, I will switch the first [2x] dummy votes on that particular player to (vote)nullified vote(/vote). This means that the VC will also take into account anti-votes.

I'll include a link to the original vote in the dummy post replacing that vote. This means clicking on a dummy vote in the VC, nullified or not, will effectively direct to a link that leads to the original vote.

I will also update the OP, end-of-cycle-posts, and other relevant places with the vote count.

Other mechanics

-Game starts on day 1.
    -Days 1 and 2 will be 72 hours. Subsequent days will be 48. Nights will be 24 hours.

Rules

Rules are the usual.
    Last edited by yzb25; January 7th, 2020 at 01:29 PM.