Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1

Manus: 1-S2-1-3702156

Account Name: Manus
    Account ID: 1-S2-1-3702156
    In-Game Name: Ehno Lombardi

Your Account Name: Law
    Summary: Marshall lynches two town and expresses his apathy after the fact. Doesn't appear to be playing the role's objective. Game outcome is affected.

I also want to say I made a lot of mistakes this game. I am 8, Ronald McDonald Trump.

9:14 - 1 dies and his role flips (???) after being shot with bullets. I incorrectly think he's Disguiser.

9:50 - I notice 6 (Morty) typing different than he did before. Now he capitalizes everything. This is not a concrete lead, but I try to get him put up and see how he reacts.

10:00 - 10:45 - Morty and I argue amongst ourselves. At 10:45 I realize I might be wrong and unvote 6.

10:57 - Marshall (Ehno Lombardi) reveals.

11:02 - Ehno Lombardi says "how about this" followed by "you both die".

11:04 - Ehno Lombardi receives PMs from everyone. I am the first to PM him and I tell him I'm bodyguard.

11:16 - Morty publicly claims he's invest and gives his last will.

11:23 - Morty is lynched, with myself included in the vote. I was already a little suspicious of him and I figure Marshall knew something I didn't.

11:58 - I am lynched.

12:20 - I express my lamentation for being lynched. 7 (Ehno Lombardi) responds with "i dont care", "you and 6 are bickering", and "and now youre not"

12:58 - Ehno Lombardi writes a last will "shut the fuck up 6 and 8"

19:26 - Game ends, Arsonist wins.

In summary, the reason why I think Ehno Lombardi (Manus) qualifies for game-throwing instead of just poor play is his clear expressed intent to lynch both 6 and 8, followed by an expressed statement of apathy.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by lawson; April 9th, 2017 at 11:45 PM.

2. ISO #2

Re: Manus: 1-S2-1-3702156

SC ID VERIFICATION
    Manus: 1-S2-1-3702156: Correct.
    Respective Hotkey:
    Control + 5.
    Was The Game Altered?
    Yes, the town had no chance of winning after the Marshalls actions.
    Previous Offenses:
    On-Hold: https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...1-S2-1-3702156
    Player Offenses:
    Reactionary Game-throw.
    Summary:
    Rolls Marshall in slot #7.
    Day 1: Nothing Relevant.
    Night 1: Nothing Relevant.
    Day 2: The town does multiple random voting, and end up on #10. He claims that #8 is Dragon Head and gets lynched. He flips Arsonist.
    Night 2: Nothing Relevant.
    Day 3: #6 and #8 open the day while arguing with each other. 6 PM's Manus saying he is ns and asking for his role. Manus says he is Marshall. He then reveals and says to lynch both of them. Everyone pm's him their roles and he continues with lynching both of them. They flip Sheriff and Bodyguard.
    Night 3: The Marshall is killed at night.

The game ends in an Arsonist winning a tie over the triad.
    Recommended Action:
    Watchlist x2.
    Additional Notes:
    Thank you for the report! This player clearly had no intention to lynch properly as it is shown when he lynches 6 and 8 based on them arguing. Keep reporting players who you think are doing wrong!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesk514 View Post
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

3. ISO #3