Mafia Championship Season 4 Nomination Thread
Register

User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 50 of 64
  1. #1

    Mafia Championship Season 4 Nomination Thread

    Hello everyone.

    SC2Mafia has been invited to participate in the 4th annual Mafia Championship at Mafia Universe, as per this thread: https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...HIP-(SEASON-4)

    We will be picking our representative democratically, from a pool of candidates based on the nominations in this thread. You can nominate any member of the SC2Mafia community. Of course, in order to make sure our candidate is of the highest quality and adequately represents SC2Mafia in this cross-community competition, there will be some rules and criteria for who can be nominated. The criteria for potential nominees are as follows:

    1. You cannot nominate yourself
    2. Only Bruno and Mateo can be nominated


    In one week's time I will collect all nominations made in this thread and start a new thread so we can vote for our final candidate, in order to meet the April 22 deadline for submitting our representative. Stay tuned!

    Current Nominees:
    • Bruno
    • Mateo
    Last edited by oops_ur_dead; April 7th, 2017 at 10:21 PM.

  2. #2

    Re: Mafia Championship Season 4 Nomination Thread

    -vote Bruno
    Spoiler : Forum Mafia :

    FM VI: Ash (Sinner) FM VII: Glen (Drug Dealer) FM VIII: Liane (Vigilante) FM IX: Andrei (Reserved Proletarian) FM X: fm Deathfire123 (Modkilled Blacksmith) FM XI: Corki (Citizen) FM XIII: Phoebe (Bodyguard) FM XIV: Helena (Grave Robber) FM XV: FM Pikachu (Mayor) FM XVI: FM Master Chef (Escort)

  3. #3

  4. #4

    Re: Mafia Championship Season 4 Nomination Thread

    -vote Mateo
    I love oops

    Spoiler : :

    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▄
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░░░▒░▒▒▒▒▌
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▌░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▓▒░░░░░░▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▌▒░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓
    ▁▁▒▁▁▁▁▁▒▒░░░▒░░░░░░▒░░░░░▒░░░▒
    ▁▁▁▐▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░▁▐█▁▐░▒▒▁▐█▁░░░
    ▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▌░░░░░░▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▀▀░░░░▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄██▓▓▌▀░▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▄▒░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▓▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌
    ▁▁▁▁▁▄▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄

  5. #5

  6. #6

  7. #7

  8. #8

  9. #9

  10. #10

    Re: Mafia Championship Season 4 Nomination Thread

    I 100% support this. Lets isolate this site further from the global community. This is a great idea.
    Quote Originally Posted by Helz View Post
    if we could just stop catering to the toxic attitude and apathy that has become the culture of this site.
    Its easy to tear something down. Building something real takes a level of conviction and dedication that is not cool or fun.

  11. #11

    Re: Mafia Championship Season 4 Nomination Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Funce View Post
    -vote Firebringer
    -vote no


    So what firebringer can go afk for 40 hours, then game throw? Sounds legit. :P
    Quote Originally Posted by PowersThatBe View Post
    Shut up cow.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    Did you just fucking call him a cow?
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16
    No, he played as well as he could. He had you right in the palm of his fucking hand all game and you STILL donít get that. He played you like a fucking fiddle, and it was so obvious and it pains me that nobody else saw it.

  12. #12

    Re: Mafia Championship Season 4 Nomination Thread

    -vote ptb
    Quote Originally Posted by PowersThatBe View Post
    Shut up cow.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    Did you just fucking call him a cow?
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16
    No, he played as well as he could. He had you right in the palm of his fucking hand all game and you STILL donít get that. He played you like a fucking fiddle, and it was so obvious and it pains me that nobody else saw it.

  13. #13

  14. #14

    Re: Mafia Championship Season 4 Nomination Thread

    i mean
    -vote mesk514

    i heard she has a vagina
    Quote Originally Posted by AnassRhamur View Post
    Please don't post in the punished players section if you're not involved. Consider this a warning from Thugnificent. You got one Thug ticket. Collect 3 more of those and i'll have to issue a Thug Infraction. Collect 3 Thug Infractions and you get 1 Thug Misdemeanor Charge.

    Spoiler : :
    Citizen, Agent, Citizen, Vigilante, Citizen, Godfather, Citizen, Citizen, Voter, Elder, Mafioso, BackUpSleuth, Escort, Mafioso, Detective, Citizen, Citizen, Tailor, Citizen, Citizen, Citizen, Citizen, Citizen, Citizen, TheJoker, Citizen, LadyGaga, Mafioso, Winston Wolfe, Detective, Citizen, Citizen, Masquerader

  15. #15

    Re: Mafia Championship Season 4 Nomination Thread

    Quick reminder.

    The setup is Copless 12:3.

    If you don't like Day 1 analysis, this is going to be tough since that's basically the whole game.

    It's likely to be a messy bussing affair and you're going to have to look for tells rather than direct associations.


    Mafia Goon
    Mafia Goon
    Mafia Goon

    Vanilla Town
    Vanilla Town
    Vanilla Town
    Vanilla Town
    Vanilla Town
    Vanilla Town
    Vanilla Town
    Vanilla Town
    Vanilla Town
    Vanilla Town
    Vanilla Town
    Vanilla Town

  16. #16

  17. #17

    Re: Mafia Championship Season 4 Nomination Thread

    Ty!

    To avoid confusion later. I'm really powersthatbe

    April fools has dun cucked my name
    Quote Originally Posted by PowersThatBe View Post
    Shut up cow.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    Did you just fucking call him a cow?
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16
    No, he played as well as he could. He had you right in the palm of his fucking hand all game and you STILL donít get that. He played you like a fucking fiddle, and it was so obvious and it pains me that nobody else saw it.

  18. #18

  19. #19

  20. #20

    Re: Mafia Championship Season 4 Nomination Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Whad View Post
    -nominate yzb25

    Although I can't find this person's profile anymore to remember what number comes after the yzb lol
    (I'm yzb25)

    I'm genuinely flattered by the nomination - I wasn't expecting it! I'd love to hit the outsiders with some sick urinal memes and LYLO gamethrows, but I'm gonna be busy with stuff for these next few months so nah.

    I nominate Crypt if he's free. Iced is good too, but idk if high-post games are his thing. Also:

    -vote DanknessB


    The fanclub still has faith in the second coming...
    Last edited by yzb25; April 10th, 2017 at 12:27 PM. Reason: fixed the dank
    Quote Originally Posted by Blinkstorteddd02 View Post
    naz, he's claiming to have been at your house last night and infected you. I know u were drunk but PLEASE try as hard as you can to remember... That burning you felt the next morning when you went pee was from me, not him.

  21. #21

    Re: Mafia Championship Season 4 Nomination Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Helz View Post
    I 100% support this. Lets isolate this site further from the global community. This is a great idea.
    -vote Helz


    @Helz
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesk514 View Post
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

  22. #22

    Re: Mafia Championship Season 4 Nomination Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    (I'm yzb25)

    I'm genuinely flattered by the nomination - I wasn't expecting it! I'd love to hit the outsiders with some sick urinal memes and LYLO gamethrows, but I'm gonna be busy with stuff for these next few months so nah.

    I nominate Crypt if he's free. Iced is good too, but idk if high-post games are his thing. Also:

    -vote DanknessB


    The fanclub still has faith in the second coming...
    SHIT. Forgot I'm a member as well.

    -vote DanknessB

  23. #23

    Re: Mafia Championship Season 4 Nomination Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Mesk514 View Post
    -vote Helz


    @Helz
    Renovating a house, and signed up for another 26 credit hours. I wouldn't have the time to commit.
    Quote Originally Posted by Helz View Post
    if we could just stop catering to the toxic attitude and apathy that has become the culture of this site.
    Its easy to tear something down. Building something real takes a level of conviction and dedication that is not cool or fun.

  24. #24

  25. #25

  26. #26

  27. #27

    Re: Mafia Championship Season 4 Nomination Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Helz View Post
    Renovating a house, and signed up for another 26 credit hours. I wouldn't have the time to commit.
    GL with that man!

    Sounds great for you

    On the other hand I suddenly care a lot less about who is nominated. :P

    I recommend you guys pick someone who is:
    A) Able to keep up with 1000+ posts a day cycle (36 hours)
    B) Can post 100+ times a day cycle (36 hours)
    C) Isn't immature (Don't tell people to fuck off, or they're gamethrowing, or are aids, etc.)
    ^ rules, and it's just important for how people perceive you and your ability to keep an open mind.
    If you're rude, chances are you're going to get stuck in a tunnel or get tunneled.
    D) Good player as both Villager and Wolf (honestly this one is far less important than A,B, C)

    A, B, C rules out 90% of you IMO.

    You guys should know who to pick.

  28. #28

    Re: Mafia Championship Season 4 Nomination Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Frog View Post
    GL with that man!

    Sounds great for you

    On the other hand I suddenly care a lot less about who is nominated. :P

    I recommend you guys pick someone who is:
    A) Able to keep up with 1000+ posts a day cycle (36 hours)
    B) Can post 100+ times a day cycle (36 hours)
    C) Isn't immature (Don't tell people to fuck off, or they're gamethrowing, or are aids, etc.)
    ^ rules, and it's just important for how people perceive you and your ability to keep an open mind.
    If you're rude, chances are you're going to get stuck in a tunnel or get tunneled.
    D) Good player as both Villager and Wolf (honestly this one is far less important than A,B, C)

    A, B, C rules out 90% of you IMO.

    You guys should know who to pick.
    If you don't think most of us are quailied to go...why did you post the invitation?

    You could simply just invite the specific player you want instead of having the process to begin with if you think only 1 or 2 people meet the standards.
    Don't pet growlithe, he will bite you.

  29. #29

    Re: Mafia Championship Season 4 Nomination Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Funce View Post
    If you don't think most of us are quailied to go...why did you post the invitation?

    You could simply just invite the specific player you want instead of having the process to begin with if you think only 1 or 2 people meet the standards.
    Chill homes.

    No offense intended, I think you misunderstood me.

    I just read several recent FMs and noticed activity is generally low and/or mean/aggressive.

    That's all I meant.

    I am sad Helz isn't participating because I think he'd be a great choice.

    That's just my personal take.

    I don't know all the players here, I'm saying *you guys* should know who'd be a great fit.

    I'm sure you guys have players that would do well in the tournament and enjoy it.

    Does this clear up your misunderstanding?

  30. #30

    Re: Mafia Championship Season 4 Nomination Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Frog View Post
    Chill homes.

    No offense intended, I think you misunderstood me.

    I just read several recent FMs and noticed activity is generally low and/or mean/aggressive.

    That's all I meant.

    I am sad Helz isn't participating because I think he'd be a great choice.

    That's just my personal take.

    I don't know all the players here, I'm saying *you guys* should know who'd be a great fit.

    I'm sure you guys have players that would do well in the tournament and enjoy it.

    Does this clear up your misunderstanding?
    I am not upset, so maybe you misunderstood me.

    I just didn't understand the purpose of a invitation if you think most of the people here aren't qualified, if you think this is just because latest games, okay.

    I kind of think I would be a fine candidate for this, since I have the time right now to keep up, and I am not as explosive as I was about half year ago.

    But if you or no one else thinks so, meh.

    I think Helz would be a great person for this too.
    Don't pet growlithe, he will bite you.

  31. #31

  32. #32

  33. #33

  34. #34

    Re: Mafia Championship Season 4 Nomination Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Quick View Post
    -vote Calix
    she doesn't even go here
    Quote Originally Posted by AnassRhamur View Post
    Please don't post in the punished players section if you're not involved. Consider this a warning from Thugnificent. You got one Thug ticket. Collect 3 more of those and i'll have to issue a Thug Infraction. Collect 3 Thug Infractions and you get 1 Thug Misdemeanor Charge.

    Spoiler : :
    Citizen, Agent, Citizen, Vigilante, Citizen, Godfather, Citizen, Citizen, Voter, Elder, Mafioso, BackUpSleuth, Escort, Mafioso, Detective, Citizen, Citizen, Tailor, Citizen, Citizen, Citizen, Citizen, Citizen, Citizen, TheJoker, Citizen, LadyGaga, Mafioso, Winston Wolfe, Detective, Citizen, Citizen, Masquerader

  35. #35

    Re: Mafia Championship Season 4 Nomination Thread

    Really everyone, I'm flattered by your nominations but I truly won't have time to play. I know. I know. We have lost our best chance to win, but fear not. We are the cockroaches of this world. Even in the worst of circumstances, we not only will live - we will thrive. I predict a 1st place finish.

    -vote firebringer


    Try, homie

  36. #36

    Re: Mafia Championship Season 4 Nomination Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Fury View Post
    Really everyone, I'm flattered by your nominations but I truly won't have time to play. I know. I know. We have lost our best chance to win, but fear not. We are the cockroaches of this world. Even in the worst of circumstances, we not only will live - we will thrive. I predict a 1st place finish.

    -vote firebringer


    Try, homie
    ...

  37. #37

    Re: Mafia Championship Season 4 Nomination Thread

    Pizza.
    Quote Originally Posted by PowersThatBe View Post
    Shut up cow.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    Did you just fucking call him a cow?
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16
    No, he played as well as he could. He had you right in the palm of his fucking hand all game and you STILL donít get that. He played you like a fucking fiddle, and it was so obvious and it pains me that nobody else saw it.

  38. #38

    Re: Mafia Championship Season 4 Nomination Thread

    20 mins after typing this, a pizza I didn't order arrived at my door.

    Dominos. Delicious.
    Quote Originally Posted by PowersThatBe View Post
    Shut up cow.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    Did you just fucking call him a cow?
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16
    No, he played as well as he could. He had you right in the palm of his fucking hand all game and you STILL donít get that. He played you like a fucking fiddle, and it was so obvious and it pains me that nobody else saw it.

  39. #39

    Re: Mafia Championship Season 4 Nomination Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Trine View Post
    20 mins after typing this, a pizza I didn't order arrived at my door.

    Dominos. Delicious.
    Eh, overrated. Not classy enough to challenge pizza express, but not HARD enough to challenge Gogo's. You get me?

    And every extra topping costs like 1 pound 50. Like, dafuq?

    I'm kinda biased/salty tho cuz I paid 20 quid for one of their pizzas today.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blinkstorteddd02 View Post
    naz, he's claiming to have been at your house last night and infected you. I know u were drunk but PLEASE try as hard as you can to remember... That burning you felt the next morning when you went pee was from me, not him.

  40. #40

    Re: Mafia Championship Season 4 Nomination Thread

    RIP.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesk514 View Post
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

  41. #41

    Re: Mafia Championship Season 4 Nomination Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Frog View Post
    You're FB right?

    Haven't really spoken much with you since mostly leaving SC2, but I have seen some of your games.



    If you want to play by all means.

    -vote Firebringer
    Yes this is Firebringer

    Those stats might be a bit misleading since I almost only rolled scum when I was replacing into games and went for play where i was the distraction for game.

    I think it includes turbos too?

    Anyways, I think I have improved quite a bit since any of those games.
    Don't pet growlithe, he will bite you.

  42. #42

    Re: Mafia Championship Season 4 Nomination Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Funce View Post
    Yes this is Firebringer

    Those stats might be a bit misleading since I almost only rolled scum when I was replacing into games and went for play where i was the distraction for game.

    I think it includes turbos too?

    Anyways, I think I have improved quite a bit since any of those games.
    I think that's pretty accurate tbqh lmao
    I love oops

    Spoiler : :

    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▄
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░░░▒░▒▒▒▒▌
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▌░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▓▒░░░░░░▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▌▒░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓
    ▁▁▒▁▁▁▁▁▒▒░░░▒░░░░░░▒░░░░░▒░░░▒
    ▁▁▁▐▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░▁▐█▁▐░▒▒▁▐█▁░░░
    ▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▌░░░░░░▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▀▀░░░░▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄██▓▓▌▀░▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▄▒░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▓▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌
    ▁▁▁▁▁▄▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄

  43. #43

  44. #44

  45. #45

    Re: Mafia Championship Season 4 Nomination Thread

    Update on The Mafia Championship

    Exciting news: We are expanding to 150 participating communities, which is more than last season. In fact, we may even go for 165 communities depending on how some invitations go.

    On that note, if you know of a community that might be interested in participating and isn't on the list in the linked post, let me know and I'll be happy to give them an invitation: <snipped, not sure if it's okay to link>

    Since none of the representatives chosen at this point have indicated that they can only play if their game starts April 24, I have made the decision that the qualifying phase won't begin until May 1st in order to allow me more time to get everything properly organized and to get all representatives properly prepared. This will have no impact on the overall schedule for this season; the qualifying phase will still be wrapped up by early July, after which we dive into the wildcard games followed by the finale game.

    Finally, to communities that haven't elected a representative yet: Remember that your deadline for electing a representative is April 23.

  46. #46

    Re: Mafia Championship Season 4 Nomination Thread

    Admin is in talks currently about who will best represent our community and who will be most active, based on people who were nominated in this thread.
    At this point, I am fairly certain on who we are sending, but we shall confirm either tomorrow or Wednesday.

    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Blue Masquerader View Post
    Hey moron. shut the fuck up or I will shut you up, k? I'm not the person your going to insult and live happily ever after. K? Understand that,

  47. #47

    Re: Mafia Championship Season 4 Nomination Thread

    @Thingyman
    Based one who was nominated and who has shown interest and availability, we will be sending @Mesk514 to participate.

    Ill also send you a PM

    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Blue Masquerader View Post
    Hey moron. shut the fuck up or I will shut you up, k? I'm not the person your going to insult and live happily ever after. K? Understand that,

  48. #48

    Re: Mafia Championship Season 4 Nomination Thread

    Congrats @Mesk514 !!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by PowersThatBe View Post
    Shut up cow.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    Did you just fucking call him a cow?
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16
    No, he played as well as he could. He had you right in the palm of his fucking hand all game and you STILL donít get that. He played you like a fucking fiddle, and it was so obvious and it pains me that nobody else saw it.

  49. #49

  50. #50

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •