Monster
    Monster

Job Master

LEGEND:
    Main Job (MJ)
    Sub Job (SJ)
    Job Ability (JA)

JOB SYSTEM:
    1. Before the of the game, the CRYSTAL WARRIORS will be allowed to choose their Jobs.
    2. Each Player may choose ONE MJ and ONE SJ.
    3. No job can be duplicated (Team must select 6 unique Jobs).
    4. A Player's MJ allows them access to both the MJ and SJ ability. For example, a Paladin/Warrior has access to: DEFEND, SHIELD BASH & PROVOKE actions.
    5. The BEASTMEN do not select their MJ and SJ, but instead they are assigned to them randomly.

SPECIAL MECHANICS:
    1. If the CRYSTAL WARRIORS chose WHITE MAGE, BLACK MAGE, or RED MAGE, they may choose for their Factional Night Kill to be a MAGIC attack.
    2. Some abilities are MAGIC. These are denoted by "Cast" in the action line, and can be prevented by UTSUSEMI.

ROLES:
    CRYSTAL WARRIOR
    • Selects one MJ.
    • Selects one SJ.
    • Shares a factional night kill with the other CRYSTAL WARRIORS; must forego night action.
    • Shares a night chat with other CRYSTAL WARRIORS.

BEASTMEN
    • Randomly assigned one MJ.
    • Randomly assigned one SJ.
    • Does not know other BEASTMEN identity.
    • Does not share a night chat with other BEASTMEN.

MONSTER
    • Randomly assigned a Monster breed.

JOB MASTER
    • May use all JA once.

POSSIBLE JOBS:

WARRIOR
    MJ: RETALIATE at night, attacking anyone who targets you. 1 Use.
    SJ: PROVOKE another player at night, forcing them to target another player of your choice.

MONK
    MJ: COUNTER any night actions used on you, redirecting them to another player of your choice.
    SJ: MEDITATE at night, protecting yourself from attacks.

WHITE MAGE
    MJ: Cast REFLECT on a player at night, redirecting all MAGIC back to the caster.
    SJ: Cast ERASE on a player at night, removing all negative effects.

BLACK MAGE
    MJ: Cast TOAD on a player at night, turning them into a Toad. 1 Use.
    SJ: Cast STUN on a player at night, preventing them from acting.

RED MAGE
    MJ: Cast POISON on a player at night, causing them to die at the end of the following night. 1 Use.
    SJ: Cast CURE on a player at night, protecting them from death.

PALADIN
    MJ: DEFEND a player at night, redirecting all night actions on them to yourself.
    SJ: SHIELD BASH a player, stunning them and preventing them from acting.

NINJA
    MJ: Use MIJIN GAKURE on another player, killing yourself and them. Can be used during the day. You cannot be saved when using this.
    SJ: Cast UTSUSEMI on yourself, absorbing the next 3 attacks, or spells, on you. If Ninja is your main job, it absorbs 4. 1 Use.

RANGER
    MJ: SHOOT another player at night, attacking them. 1 Use.
    SJ: SCAN a player at night, learning what type of Monster they are.

BEAST MASTER
    MJ:
    CW Varient: CHARM a Monster at night, changing their alignment to your own. You do not share a night chat, nor share any information. 1 Use.
    BM Varient: CHARM a Monster at night. You gain a night chat with your target. 1 Use.
    JM Varient: CHARM a Monster at night, changing their alignment to your own. You gain a night chat with your target.
    SJ: TRAIN a Monster at night, allowing them to use their night action twice the following night, or to use their night action without spending a charge.

POSSIBLE MONSTERS:

WORM
    No Action.
    Passive: None.

MALBORO
    Use BAD BREATH on a player at night, roleblocking them and causing them to die at the end of the following night. 1 Use.
    Passive: Cannot be Poisoned.

FLAN
    No Action.
    Passive: Immune to PHYSICAL attacks.

ELEMENTAL
    Cast SILENCE on a player at night, preventing them from casting MAGIC for the remainder of the game. 2 Use.
    Passive: Immune to MAGIC.

BOMB
    SELF DESTRUCT at night, killing yourself and attacking your target. You cannot be saved while acting. 1 Use.

COEURL
    Use BLASTER on a Player at night, petrifying a player and preventing them from acting.

AHIRAM
    Use BLINDEYE at night, learning a Player's alignment.

MANDRAGORA
    Use PHOTOSYNTHESIS at night (wow), healing yourself or another Player.
    Passive: Cannot be Poisoned.

CACTUAR
    Use 1,000 NEEDLES on a target, attacking them. 1 Use.

TONBERRY
    No Action:
    Passive: TONBERRY'S CURSE causes whoever kills you with a night action to die at the end of the following day.

TOAD
    No Action:

WIN CONDITIONS:
    CRYSTAL WARRIORS: Eliminate all other factions.
    BEASTMEN & MONSTERS: Eliminate all other factions.
    JOB MASTER: Eliminate all other factions.

1v1 TIE BREAKER:
    JOB MASTER > CRYSTAL WARRIORS >BEASTMEN & MONSTERS

ORDER OF OPERATIONS:
    1. RETALIATE
    2. COUNTER
    3. PROVOKE (CAN BE ROLEBLOCKED UNLESS REDIRECTING THE ROLEBLOCK ITSELF)
    4. REFLECT (CAN BE ROLEBLOCKED IF NOT PROTECTING SELF)
    5. SHIELD BASH, BLASTER, STUN
    6. BAD BREATH
    7. UTSUSEMI
    8. MEDITATE , CURE , PHOTOSYNTHESIS (+1)
    9. DEFEND
    10. MIJIN GAKURE, SHOOT , SELF DESTRUCT, 1,000 NEEDLES, Factional Night Kill (-1)
    11. POISON
    12. SCAN , BLINDEYE
    13. CHARM
    14. TRAIN
    15. TOAD
    16. SILENCE
    17. ERASE

Last edited by Cryptonic; February 16th, 2017 at 08:38 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Blue Masquerader View Post
    Hey moron. shut the fuck up or I will shut you up, k? I'm not the person your going to insult and live happily ever after. K? Understand that,

2. ISO #2

Re: S-FM: Final Fantasy

Can crystal warriors target teammates?

Does monk counter trigger warrior retaliate?

The wording confuses me. Can you further flesh out how MJs and SJs are assigned?

What actions leave feedback?

Does utsusemi last through multiple nights?

What happens when someone attempts to mijin gakure or bomb a utsusemi protected player?

If Charm fails is the charge used up? What if it's a Job Master? Same involving Job Master scan.

What happens if someone attempts to provoke a target using counter or reflect?

What attacks are physical, and what attacks are magical?

More when I get home
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

3. ISO #3

4. ISO #4

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    Can crystal warriors target teammates?
    Yessir
    Does monk counter trigger warrior retaliate?
    No, Counter does not actually visit his other target. It just redirects anyone on him to that person.
    The wording confuses me. Can you further flesh out how MJs and SJs are assigned?
    Crystal Warriors choose 1 Main Job and 1 Sub Job each. As a Main Job, you gain both the SJ and MJ ability. If you have a job as a Sub Job, you only have the SJ ability. So, a Job-role will have 3 abilities.
    What actions leave feedback?
    All that can - I will add a list later
    Does utsusemi last through multiple nights?
    It can, yes.
    What happens when someone attempts to mijin gakure or bomb a utsusemi protected player?
    A shadow gets absorbed)
    If Charm fails is the charge used up? What if it's a Job Master? Same involving Job Master scan.
    Yes, the charge is used up if it fails. Same with Job Master Scan.
    What happens if someone attempts to provoke a target using counter or reflect?
    If a Player provokes a Counter, then they will actually Provoke the Counter's target.
    If they Provoke a White Mage using Reflect, then it redirects the Reflect onto someone else.

What attacks are physical, and what attacks are magical?
    The only Magic attacks are Poison & possibly Mafia NK. All other attacks are Physical.

More when I get home
    In Yella

Hey moron. shut the fuck up or I will shut you up, k? I'm not the person your going to insult and live happily ever after. K? Understand that,

5. ISO #5

6. ISO #6

For the self destruct question, do they still die from using it?
    Yes, they would

7. ISO #7

With the ridiculous amount of roleblocking roles, maf can very well just Toad one beastman and permaroleblock another one or even two, resulting in useless TPRs. What is there to stop this?

imo the OoO would flow better if you just flipped the order of the roleblocks.

I would move blindeye and scan to be below charm.

Can a trained bomb use self destruct twice at the same time, killing two people?

Can you take no action?

What does provoking a person who chooses to use no action or has no action do?

What if they use a non-targeting ability?

Can retaliate, counter and reflect be roleblocked?

Does Tonberry's Curse trigger from poison death?

If the job master is turned into a toad can he still use jobs?

Can non-town toads have their alignment changed?

What if, for some extremely outlandish reason, the CW tries to charm another CW toad (likely due to witching). Does the toad lose night chat access?

For clarification, if a paladin tries to defend a countering monk, the paladin is sent to the monk's counter choice, correct?

That's all I got for now. This setup looks cool! /presign
    Last edited by Stealthbomber16; February 15th, 2017 at 03:52 PM. Reason: Removed a question

8. ISO #8

With the ridiculous amount of roleblocking roles, maf can very well just Toad one beastman and permaroleblock another one or even two, resulting in useless TPRs. What is there to stop this?

Nothing other than taking up the time of roleblockers on potential non-action roles every night, while simultaneously pseudo-confirming the slots which helps to isolate their roles for day lynch.

imo the OoO would flow better if you just flipped the order of the roleblocks.

To be honest, I had a reasoning as to why I did it that way, but I can't recall it right now. I might just remove the fact that they can be affected by the other ones. Reversing the order would not fix anything.

I would move blindeye and scan to be below charm.

I purposefully put it prior to Charm to prevent an auto-confirm for check.

Can a trained bomb use self destruct twice at the same time, killing two people?

Did not consider, but will say no (since Self Destruct is basically 1 Use, so would use it "without" that charge, but die anyway lol).

Can you take no action?

Absolutely

What does provoking a person who chooses to use no action or has no action do?

They will visit with no action, I will clarify.

What if they use a non-targeting ability?

Same as above, visit with no action to target.

Can retaliate, counter and reflect be roleblocked?

As per OoO, Retaliate and Counter cannot be roleblocked. Reflect can be roleblocked unless the White Mage is casting reflect on themselves and then are targeted by a Magic-based roleblock.

Yes, triggers from all forms of action-induced death.

If the job master is turned into a toad can he still use jobs?

No, he loses his ability to use night actions.

Can non-town toads have their alignment changed?

No. I placed Toad under Monsters, but it is technically just a Spell that the non-Monster is under. They cannot be charmed.

What if, for some extremely outlandish reason, the CW tries to charm another CW toad (likely due to witching). Does the toad lose night chat access?

No, the Charm would fail.

For clarification, if a paladin tries to defend a countering monk, the paladin is sent to the monk's counter choice, correct?

That is correct.

That's all I got for now. This setup looks cool! /presign
    Thanks for asking questions

9. ISO #9

Quote Originally Posted by Cryptonic View Post

Yes, triggers from all forms of action-induced death.
    I would update the tonberry rolecard to reflect this as Tonberry's curse says it only triggers from night deaths, and poison is an end of day death.

10. ISO #10

I would update the tonberry rolecard to reflect this as Tonberry's curse says it only triggers from night deaths, and poison is an end of day death.
    aye, will do

I also may make a few changes to some roles, as well, to address concerns you have brought up.

11. ISO #11

Changes:
    1. Removed Red Mage's Paralyze.
    2. Move White Mage's CURE to Red Mage.
    3. Added ERASE spell to White Mage.
    4. Amended Poison to kill at the end of the following NIGHT, not DAY.
    5. Added ELEMENTAL role.
    6. Clarified Tonberry role.
    7. Clarified OoO (WIP).

For Clarification, ERASE can remove SILENCE, TOAD, TONBERRY'S CURSE, and POISON.

I will be adding feedback soon.

I also am considering allowing a rare chance for a Monster(s) to have a SJ ability (selected by host), random chance of spawning. What would you think of that?

12. ISO #12

13. ISO #13

Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    Please have auto-play music of generic battle scenes, apart from the last hour which becomes a boss music.
    Maybe I will
    Battle Won music when lynching.

14. ISO #14

15. ISO #15

16. ISO #16

17. ISO #17

setup is terrible there is no Time Mage or Flare spell
    i want to cast Ultima too!

and what about Summoner? i freaking want to summon Hades and Bahamut or Knights of the Round
    and where are the Super Bosses? it would be fun to fight Ruby Weapon or Omega or Shinryu

and where do we get our weapons? from Castle Cornelia? Cosmo Canyon? from the Lunerians? or do we serve Emperor Mateus or some shit?
    What Level do we start as? how do we level up?
    I Like Ice Cream

18. ISO #18

19. ISO #19

20. ISO #20

21. ISO #21

22. ISO #22

23. ISO #23

24. ISO #24