Unknown Bank Modification
Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1

Unknown Bank Modification

Directly after a game I played, my computer reports that my bank files for Mafia had been edited and when I went to join a game in arcade it gave me a Cache error twice. After watching the replay of my last game played I tried to join another Mafia game and it worked...but my game runs perfectly normal with no modifications to my bank. I'll attach a replay of the last game I played but not my Bank since it seems to work normally and I don't want my bank file out to the public. This seems extremely strange to me.

Update: Did you guys change bank file interaction? Because its reporting my bank as being edited again after I joined my match.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by notzerg; January 29th, 2017 at 04:47 PM.

2. ISO #2

Re: Unknown Bank Modification

Nothing looks unusual in your bank. Nothing has changed with bank interaction on our end, at least to my knowledge.

When you say your computer reports that your bank files for Mafia were edited, do you mean some kind of antivirus software?

Sounds like a weird technical hickup, either with your antivirus or with SC2. I'd recommend uploading your most recent replay, deleting the bank, and filing for a restore.

3. ISO #3

Re: Unknown Bank Modification

I can confirm nothing has changed in how banks are updated in a very long time. Last change I think would have been at least over half a year ago.
    Intellectual growth comes from discussions, not arguments. If you are unwilling to change your position and hear the other persons side you are closed minded and wasting your time.
    If you can not clearly explain what the other sides reasoning is you can not disagree with their position because you do not understand it.