Donald Trump stops terrorism by banning immigrants from a random selection of Muslim countries
Register

User Tag List

Hybrid View

1. ISO #1

Re: Donald Trump stops terrorism by banning immigrants from a random selection of Muslim countries

Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    Fuck Trump
    How edifying.

In other news, I read a very calm and reasoned defense of Trump's order on CNN of all places. The author, a black woman, posted a photo of herself prominently near the top of the piece in order to completely disarm all SJW cries of "racism!". A masterstroke.

https://www.cnn.com/2017/01/30/opinio...ion/index.html
    Quote Originally Posted by Necroplant View Post
    Mafia will be very interesting for the duration of this sentence, and lots of individuals' tummys will hurt from laughing so hard. I've had to fall out of my chair and lie on the ground before, as it was just too painful to laugh LOL.

2. ISO #2

Re: Donald Trump stops terrorism by banning immigrants from a random selection of Muslim countries

Quote Originally Posted by thedougler View Post
    How edifying.

In other news, I read a very calm and reasoned defense of Trump's order on CNN of all places. The author, a black woman, posted a photo of herself prominently near the top of the piece in order to completely disarm all SJW cries of "racism!". A masterstroke.

https://www.cnn.com/2017/01/30/opinio...ion/index.html
    It's an opinion piece. Of course you like it if it agrees with your opinion. Those that don't agree, won't. It really doesn't mean anything other than that. Who cares what color her skin is? How does being black suddenly make it a masterpiece? LOL

3. ISO #3

Quote Originally Posted by SilverWolf View Post
    It's an opinion piece. Of course you like it if it agrees with your opinion. Those that don't agree, won't. It really doesn't mean anything other than that. Who cares what color her skin is? How does being black suddenly make it a masterpiece? LOL
    I didn't say her being black made it a masterpiece. I said that her showing her face was a "masterstroke". It's a shame it has to be this way but the mere fact that she is black will shut down 100% of the arguments the left could have used against her piece. Namely, "racist, racist, racist." Among the regressive left the pro-Trump arguments she uses go a lot further coming from someone like her than from someone like me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Necroplant View Post
    Mafia will be very interesting for the duration of this sentence, and lots of individuals' tummys will hurt from laughing so hard. I've had to fall out of my chair and lie on the ground before, as it was just too painful to laugh LOL.