S-FM Prime Minister (S) (Setup) (12 Player)
Register

User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
  1. ISO #1

S-FM Prime Minister (S) (Setup) (12 Player)

S-FM Prime Minister

Roles List

Mafioso
    Mafioso
    Mafioso

Citizen
    Citizen
    Citizen
    Citizen
    Citizen
    Citizen
    Citizen
    Citizen
    Citizen
    Jester
    Role Cards

Town

Citizen
    No night action. Your Last Will will be public upon your death.
    Mafia

Mafioso
    Can be sent for the factional night kill in exchange for night action.
    Neutral

Jester
    Get Lynched.

Win Conditions
    Town: Eliminate the Mafia and have at least one surviving member.
    Mafia: Eliminate the Town and have at least one surviving member.
    Jester: Get lynched.

Order of Operations

0.1 Night chats open (Mafia)
    1. Kills (-1) (Mafia Faction Kill)

Special Mechanics:
    -Vote for a player to become the Prime Minister Day 1.
    -Votes are sent via PM to me. At least 1 hour before day end.
    -No self votes unless neutral.
    -No Non-Votes/Forgetting votes
    -Draws will be solved by random.
    -Prime Minister will be announced at the End of the day
    -If the Prime Minister dies, another vote will commence.
    -If the Prime Minister has been in power for 2 days, another vote will commence on their second day.
    -Prime Minister votes count for 3.
    -When 7 players left, vote will count for 2.
    -Prime Minister loses night ability.

Mechanics
    -Lynch is set at highest vote.
    -Votes count at end of the day. Draws are given to the Prime Minister, if no Prime Minister is voting, Randomised.
    -Days after are 48 hours. Nights are 24 hours.
    -Day 1 is lynch
    -Last Wills are Allowed.
    -Death Notes are Allowed.
    -Any Mafia member may be send for the Mafia Faction kill in exchange for their night action.
    -Mafia have a factional night chat.
    -No Suicide.

Rules of Conduct
    1. No out of game communication.
    2. No quoting host private messages.
    3. These FM rules also apply.
    4. All questions to host to be ask in green with a @SuperJack tag in green text. Host may or may not answer them.
    5. You may not post URLs or lead other players to other sites or pages.
    6. You may not post videos or Gifs.
    7. No passworded spoilers.
    8. No Editing
    9. Have Fun.
    Last edited by SuperJack; December 8th, 2016 at 04:29 PM.
    Cryptonic made this sig

Quote Originally Posted by HentaiManOfPeace View Post
    gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

2. ISO #2
    Dimento

Re: S-FM Prime Minister

Interesting role. but maybe another role such as a elective role that only that role can be elected as a minister?

3. ISO #3

4. ISO #4

5. ISO #5
    Dimento

Same would apply though, just different names for president and minister?

6. ISO #6

7. ISO #7

Quote Originally Posted by Frog View Post
    This is genius!!!

So does the Prime Minister keep his/her day job/regular role as well?

It would be interesting if they lost their regular night action, so there would be incentive/disincentive to run for Prime Minister.
    Hmmm not 100% sure. I'll have to think about that one.
    Cryptonic made this sig

Quote Originally Posted by HentaiManOfPeace View Post
    gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

8. ISO #8

9. ISO #9

10. ISO #10

Quote Originally Posted by Frog View Post
    This is genius!!!

So does the Prime Minister keep his/her day job/regular role as well?

It would be interesting if they lost their regular night action, so there would be incentive/disincentive to run for Prime Minister.
    Heh, if you want to add more flavor, the PM's votes could start at 4, but decrease by one each day -- becomes progressively more ineffective the further removed from election. To counter that, the PM can dissolve parliament and call for a new vote once his votes have decreased to say 2. A PM with unpopular policies should be forced to win reelection or else the Town won't believe in him anymore.

11. ISO #11

if someone wins a plurality and not a majority, there should be opposition leaders that combined have a larger vote count than the PM.

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Blue Masquerader View Post
    Hey moron. shut the fuck up or I will shut you up, k? I'm not the person your going to insult and live happily ever after. K? Understand that,

12. ISO #12

Quote Originally Posted by Cryptonic View Post
    if someone wins a plurality and not a majority, there should be opposition leaders that combined have a larger vote count than the PM.
    LOL, I like this idea. The opposition leader should also get the cool title of Leader of the Opposition. Could also give the PM and Opposition Leader the ability to type in a larger font, whereas everyone else would be prohibited from doing so. There should be perks of being PM such as getting to yell in chat.

Character names should also be MP - [some constituency]. Maybe include flavor around where you live in the UK if you want to make it interesting. For the rest of us, London type stuff, lol.

13. ISO #13

Well there would need to be at least 2 opposition leaders to be able to overrule the PM
    ie PM has 4 votes
    1 OL has 3 votes
    1 OL has 2 votes

lol

SJ probably hates us for suggesting things like these lmao

Hey moron. shut the fuck up or I will shut you up, k? I'm not the person your going to insult and live happily ever after. K? Understand that,

14. ISO #14

Well there would need to be at least 2 opposition leaders to be able to overrule the PM
    ie PM has 4 votes
    1 OL has 3 votes
    1 OL has 2 votes

lol

SJ probably hates us for suggesting things like these lmao
    LOL, probably. I've told him that we're improving his setup 10,000% -- to be seen whether he agrees.

Could just toss in the names of the top three parties -- Tories, Labor, LDs and use host flavor to assign the party in power and the opposition parties. The backtheme to the game can be infiltrators in the different political parties (the "Mafia" as currently named) that the rest of Parliament needs to identify and eliminate before they take over government. Could also change the lynch flavor to "impeach / remove from office" and the night flavor to "scandalize / force resignation". And yes, I'm sure SuperJack hates us now, lol.

15. ISO #15

16. ISO #16

17. ISO #17

18. ISO #18

19. ISO #19

20. ISO #20

Quote Originally Posted by DarknessB View Post
    Equivalent is the House of Lords, but different in the sense that members are appointed and there are different paths (hereditary, clerical, being appointed by the monarch, etc.)
    Are they corrupt as shit like here in Canada?

21. ISO #21

22. ISO #22

23. ISO #23

24. ISO #24

25. ISO #25

Quote Originally Posted by sekov View Post
    Can players fake votes so their candidates fuck the whole election up?
    How about certain players getting the role of Elderly Citizen, with a special ability of getting confused by the ballot and accidentally voting someone else, other than their intended choice, for PM? That's more of an American problem though.

26. ISO #26

27. ISO #27

28. ISO #28

29. ISO #29

30. ISO #30

31. ISO #31

It won't matter if you're PM or not because, in the end, uk is a monarchy, your powers are limited.
    LOL, other than siphoning off tax dollars and making PR appearances, pretty sure the Monarchy's actual power is pretty limited at this point.

That said, I propose that the Neutral role in this game be the Queen. The goal can be to restore the Monarchy -- sort of some of Parliament Serial Killer or something that has the objective of eliminating the other MPs.

32. ISO #32

LOL, other than siphoning off tax dollars and making PR appearances, pretty sure the Monarchy's actual power is pretty limited at this point.

That said, I propose that the Neutral role in this game be the Queen. The goal can be to restore the Monarchy -- sort of some of Parliament Serial Killer or something that has eliminate the other MPs.
    Well I guess, I'm not entirely sure what's up with monarchy in Europe anymore and what they're doing (not only the Queen of England) but she rules over the Commonwealth realm so I'd say she might have some other responsibilities? I don't know.
    But Queen wouldn't be a good killer role because obvious reasons xD you can't pretend to kill her. But a supporter of monarchy could be a fun killing role .

33. ISO #33

Well I guess, I'm not entirely sure what's up with monarchy in Europe anymore and what they're doing (not only the Queen of England) but she rules over the Commonwealth realm so I'd say she might have some other responsibilities? I don't know.
    But Queen wouldn't be a good killer role because obvious reasons xD you can't pretend to kill her. But a supporter of monarchy could be a fun killing role .
    You could call the role the Crown Regent or something if you want to avoid that stigma. Also, the RP for killing could easily be changed to "impeaching / removing from power" (day lynch) and "exposing a scandal / forced X to resign" (night kill). Makes it all much more proper anyway given we're talking about Parliament, lol.

34. ISO #34

What if someone put radioactive material at the palace and all the royals went sterile and couldn't reproduce
    what would happen to that big shiny house

35. ISO #35

You could call the role the Crown Regent or something if you want to avoid that stigma. Also, the RP for killing could easily be changed to "impeaching / removing from power" (day lynch) and "exposing a scandal / forced X to resign" (night kill). Makes it all much more proper anyway given we're talking about Parliament, lol.
    Well um yeah that sounds okay.
    What if someone put radioactive material at the palace and all the royals went sterile and couldn't reproduce
    How is that relevant relevant?xD I thought we were suggesting shit
    Edit: Also Crypt, Elizabeth is also your queen xD. She's considered the monarch of Canada too ^^.

36. ISO #36

37. ISO #37

Check my FB for photos of some different palaces from back in Jan/Feb. (Was over there for a couple Balls and a rave @various palaces... tried to get SuperJack to come :-( )

There are a bunch of palaces, not all royals live in the same ones or even in palaces at all. E.G. St. James, Buckingham are like 800m apart.

British Royalty line has a long waiting list (mostly foreign). So if all Brits are sterile, it'll probably go Swedish or Spanish. Most of the succession list is 'foreign' with old British roots/heritage.

AND

@SJ

I think the PM should lose their old role permanently. It's a good trade off for a 'confirmable' role.

38. ISO #38

Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    I wanted to buy a kinder egg in usa. But apparently they arn't sold because they are too dangerous.
    So I bought two assault rifles instead.
    I used to like them as a child but the toys inside were mostly shit xD. Also come on Jack don't be a dummy, it's harder to choke with a gun than with a small toy, get with the times.

39. ISO #39

40. ISO #40

41. ISO #41

42. ISO #42

I'll review when it gets closer to signups day, but I'll queue it right now. I'm giving you some priority on the queue since you're a new host so expect to be ready soon.

EDIT: It's still gonna take a while since it's a 13P game and the queue for that moves much slower by nature.
    Spoiler : Orpz FM History :

FM17 - Won, FM18 - Won, FM19 - Won ,FM20 - Loss, FM21 - Won, MVP, FM22 - Host Canceled, FM23 - Won, FM24 - Hosted, FM25 - Won, FM26 - Loss

43. ISO #43

44. ISO #44

45. ISO #45

46. ISO #46

47. ISO #47

48. ISO #48

49. ISO #49

50. ISO #50