Reported for idiocy.
Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1

Reported for idiocy.

Hello, I just spent a game playing as vigilante that town lost, in no small part because all 4 of my shots actually killed townies.
    after my first shot hit someone other than I aimed at, I just took it for granted that I was being witch controlled and picked random targets from there on out (settings included that target could not see who was witched, and there was a random neutral that a townie said to be "a loner"). Now, it turns out that I actually killed the townies, not the witch controlling me (thought it was pretty strange that we'd pick the same targets -.-... but I was slow since I had already decided that a witch controlled me and that it didn't matter). I was also silenced 3 days in a row and could not claim to be controlled (this would have helped, since the others could have either confirmed or dismissed my suspicions).

Of course, everyone blames me for it and says they'll report me (and no wonder, from their point of view I was a total gamethrower). This is a preemptive appeal, I have done nothing in the sort of gamethrowing, cheating or other such things (and anyone playing with me can tell you that) but I was simply very stupid, for one game.

I'm Seddyrocky, usually playing by Peter Bell or Nom Nom (recently switched to Agree, after Nod's tip).

2. ISO #2

Re: Reported for idiocy.

They probably just said they would report you because they were upset. Being a bad vigilante is not punishable (thank god), unless it's obvious you were trying to make town lose (shooting a revealed mayor for example).
    FM6: Assassin | FM8: Citizen (Chef) | FM9: Drunkard/Teacher (Nikita) | FM10: Town Thief (Procyon) - Best Night Actions
    M-FM1: Coroner | M-FM2: Lookout | M-FM3: Framer | M-FM6: Acolyte
    Quote Originally Posted by Capitalier View Post
    I don't think someone named wolfcheese has a clean head.

3. ISO #3

4. ISO #4

5. ISO #5

6. ISO #6

7. ISO #7

8. ISO #8

9. ISO #9
    LOBSTERS

Some faggot

10. ISO #10

11. ISO #11

12. ISO #12

13. ISO #13
    Sookie

i think they keep around archangel just to watch him make a fool of himself and prove how stupid he is, which he does quite often.

14. ISO #14

15. ISO #15