S-FM 217: Masquerade Madness - Page 18
Register

User Tag List

Page 18 of 28 FirstFirst ... 8 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #851

Re: S-FM Masquerade Madness

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Purple Masquerader View Post
    I would just like to say. Green understands me. Orange feel free to hammer me. I would rather a mislybch than a no lynch, because I will be lynched tomorrow if not today. No idiot sk would disguise as me as I am town scum #1 target.

I've never been lynched in fm. Pop my cherry!
    red is more scumy

2. ISO #852

3. ISO #853

4. ISO #854

5. ISO #855

6. ISO #856

7. ISO #857

I would just like to say. Green understands me. Orange feel free to hammer me. I would rather a mislybch than a no lynch, because I will be lynched tomorrow if not today. No idiot sk would disguise as me as I am town scum #1 target.

I've never been lynched in fm. Pop my cherry!
    Yes we get it, you and Green are buddies and he sheeps you for no reason. probably because you claimed you were a girl online or something.

@S-FM Green Masquerader can you give a read on Purple at least?

8. ISO #858

9. ISO #859

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Blue Masquerader View Post
    If you explain to me why I'm wrong about red I will consider it. - though I prefer yellow if not red.
    Red is a hot headed town member who shown frustration and aggression. He has repetitively attacked me to the point that he single handedly would cause a forced false dilemma of this game with a 1v1 Orange - Red. Would a Serial Killer in this kind of setup want to risk themselves a 50% chance at the very first day?

Thank god we decided to raise a white flag and focus on the actual game and who may be the actual serial killer.

Good luck lynching Yellow today.

10. ISO #860

11. ISO #861

12. ISO #862

13. ISO #863

14. ISO #864

15. ISO #865

16. ISO #866

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Pink Masquerader View Post
    Yes we get it, you and Green are buddies and he sheeps you for no reason. probably because you claimed you were a girl online or something.

@S-FM Green Masquerader can you give a read on Purple at least?
    ive said it mutiple times already why people can read

i town read purple tone and motivation. SHe has made her a self target with her voting pattern and style of play/typing. explain to me wht sk would will nilly l-1 people and post in poem that pisses everony off. its clear puprle has dropped it already. if she was sk iw ould of jsut kept it up

17. ISO #867

18. ISO #868

19. ISO #869

20. ISO #870

21. ISO #871

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Green Masquerader View Post
    ive said it mutiple times already why people can read

i town read purple tone and motivation. SHe has made her a self target with her voting pattern and style of play/typing. explain to me wht sk would will nilly l-1 people and post in poem that pisses everony off. its clear puprle has dropped it already. if she was sk iw ould of jsut kept it up
    Cool you read tone and motivation, where is some evidence of this?
    I've explain why they would speak in poem, and they only stopped because people knew it was scummy as shit and so they stopped to appease Town. She knew it would lead to lynch if she didn't stop.

That is barely a read on Purple at all, yet you think they are Town LOL. "Well they keep putting people at risk of hammer and tried to quick hammer someone. What kind of scum would do that in a game where they can disguise right away???"

22. ISO #872

23. ISO #873

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Orange Masquerader View Post
    When someone says "lynch me", it's part of WIFOM to cause a few random individuals to think of them as town because the logical fallacy dictate that no serial killer would want themselves lynched.
    Yes, it's also logical fallacy called "Appeal to Emotion"

24. ISO #874

When someone says "lynch me", it's part of WIFOM to cause a few random individuals to think of them as town because the logical fallacy dictate that no serial killer would want themselves lynched.
    I'm at l 1 telling people who aren't voting me to vote me to prove a point and you think I'm trying to convince them? They're already not going to vote me

25. ISO #875

you realize everything about what sk would or would not do is wfiom itself? or what someoen does or does not do is wifom itself?

26. ISO #876

I'm at l 1 telling people who aren't voting me to vote me to prove a point and you think I'm trying to convince them? They're already not going to vote me
    You just proved that your "Blue hammer me" post was bullshit by admitting that you know that she will not vote for you.

27. ISO #877

28. ISO #878

Yes, it's also logical fallacy called "Appeal to Emotion"
    Appeal to emotion or argumentum ad passiones or appeal to feels is a logical fallacy characterized by the manipulation of the recipient's emotions in order to win an argument, especially in the absence of factual evidence.

29. ISO #879

I already mentioned how I find this "lynch me" thing our of context and crap. and me saying "are you the sk?" means eaither claim being sk or shut up cause I'm not here to play that type of mind game with you.

I saw town doing this as well. I saw scum doing it as well. its just not meaning anything and is a bullshit unpleasent peace of crap.

reasonable?

good. moving on

30. ISO #880

Cool you read tone and motivation, where is some evidence of this?
    I've explain why they would speak in poem, and they only stopped because people knew it was scummy as shit and so they stopped to appease Town. She knew it would lead to lynch if she didn't stop.

That is barely a read on Purple at all, yet you think they are Town LOL. "Well they keep putting people at risk of hammer and tried to quick hammer someone. What kind of scum would do that in a game where they can disguise right away???"
    ive said most of the psots already. you can run an iso on this. im not spending the 40 mins trying to find it

the agrumen of stiopping it cus shes sk is wifom itself. i could be town doing that and stop becasue it would get me lynched.

your not refuting the poitn abotu how scummy it looks to KEEP DOING l-1 play. if she did it once and left thats one thing but doing it over and over is another

31. ISO #881

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Blue Masquerader View Post
    I already mentioned how I find this "lynch me" thing our of context and crap. and me saying "are you the sk?" means eaither claim being sk or shut up cause I'm not here to play that type of mind game with you.

I saw town doing this as well. I saw scum doing it as well. its just not meaning anything and is a bullshit unpleasent peace of crap.

reasonable?

good. moving on
    I did give you a personality reason as to why Red is less of a SK, and we won't lynch Yellow today. Will be be able to see a purple vote, or am I just seeing a no lynch today?

32. ISO #882

33. ISO #883

A hammer is what I seek.
    For my future is very bleak.
    Do it now for to prove to red.
    That after I am dead.
    A killer I am not.
    Stupid now is this lot.
    Restful peace I do ponder.
    No future shall you wonder.
    My death is all but certain hence.
    Yellow stop riding the fence.
    End my sorrow.
    So tomorrow.
    The killer you will find.
    Make up your mind!

34. ISO #884

35. ISO #885

ive said most of the psots already. you can run an iso on this. im not spending the 40 mins trying to find it

the agrumen of stiopping it cus shes sk is wifom itself. i could be town doing that and stop becasue it would get me lynched.

your not refuting the poitn abotu how scummy it looks to KEEP DOING l-1 play. if she did it once and left thats one thing but doing it over and over is another
    You really haven't. I have barely seen you two even so much speak to eachother, let alone do any sort of post analysis on eachother lol.

What is your opinion on Purple trying to quick hammer someone? how many scummy things can a person do BEFORE THEY ARE SCUM???
    I mean, you can't say someone isn't scum because they're scummy, that's a fucking HORRIBLE argument.

36. ISO #886

37. ISO #887

38. ISO #888

39. ISO #889

At least now I understand the votes on Red. Red ISN'T scummy, so therefore must be Scum. So silly of me for thinking the person who is scummy is probably scum. I'm SO stupid, I gotta rethink my entire world. I mean, Occam's razor doesn't dictate that Purple is scum or anything. It's GOTTA be the reverse of everything that makes total sense.

40. ISO #890

You really haven't. I have barely seen you two even so much speak to eachother, let alone do any sort of post analysis on eachother lol.

What is your opinion on Purple trying to quick hammer someone? how many scummy things can a person do BEFORE THEY ARE SCUM???
    I mean, you can't say someone isn't scum because they're scummy, that's a fucking HORRIBLE argument.
    still not refuting the point i see and instead tellign me the reason is crap.

explain to me why an sk would do it over and over again when it does look insaley scummy

41. ISO #891

At least now I understand the votes on Red. Red ISN'T scummy, so therefore must be Scum. So silly of me for thinking the person who is scummy is probably scum. I'm SO stupid, I gotta rethink my entire world. I mean, Occam's razor doesn't dictate that Purple is scum or anything. It's GOTTA be the reverse of everything that makes total sense.
    Your sarcasm is making my intestines bleed.

42. ISO #892

43. ISO #893

44. ISO #894

I did give you a personality reason as to why Red is less of a SK, and we won't lynch Yellow today. Will be be able to see a purple vote, or am I just seeing a no lynch today?
    have you read my posts about red hypocrisy or not

I said. convince me I'm wrong about them and I will consider purple. time is short deary.

45. ISO #895

46. ISO #896

still not refuting the point i see and instead tellign me the reason is crap.

explain to me why an sk would do it over and over again when it does look insaley scummy
    There is no answer to that question. Why would Town do it over and over again? No Town would do that, No scum would do that. Purple is just bad. It's the several OTHER factors that make Purple the SK.

47. ISO #897

48. ISO #898

49. ISO #899

50. ISO #900

There is no answer to that question. Why would Town do it over and over again? No Town would do that, No scum would do that. Purple is just bad. It's the several OTHER factors that make Purple the SK.
    town would do it cus they dont give a fuck

and your own post kinda strenthens my point that its not sk indicative