User Tag List

Page 29 of 45 FirstFirst ... 19 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 39 ... LastLast
Results 1,401 to 1,450 of 2242
  1. ISO #1401

2. ISO #1402

3. ISO #1403

Re: S-FM 216 Spirits

Quote Originally Posted by PowersThatBe View Post
    Some thoughts I had while laying in bed.

Possible scum and reasons for this train of thought. This is just a theory.

Banana: Leader of the scums. Decided to push a PL lynch, knowing AR would be great cannon fodder. Also knew Gyrlander would be great secondary or backup lynch if needed. Took time to discredit me, and call me a village idiot to make it look like I am stupid for putting my focus on two of her teammates. She also has been doing something called subtle rationalization. Meaning: Every time Arrow or Stereo did something somewhat scummy, she explained it away each time. With arrow it was that he is new to FM and has no idea what he is doing, so he should get a pass. She knew that she could hard push a lynch on AR with ease, thus allowing her mates to fly under the radar. She also thought up the idea to make a deal with DW, then kill him, then claim that it was obviously a set up, more so for stereo then for her. She even takes the time to state that she now reads stereo as town because obviously, whomever killed DW, was clearly trying to frame Stereo. The kill would be almost too obvious to be stereo, but she knew she is mostly viewed as town and has swaying power as suggested by the vote support on AR, so it would not stick out that she suggests he has to be town, without overtly defending him. She then tells arrow to "be more involved" on day two, but doesn't call anyone else out. She's trying to make it look like she's running the show, and that she's trying to help the little baby bird arrow along. This would seem town motivated because she's asking for him to contribute to the game. However, she's offered no reads, other then to put a vote on mesk for "shitty voting pattersns"

She chooses to interpret everything different than me, especially an obvious scum slip by stereo earlier. She clearly told him if he scum slips or I tunnel him to OMGUS vote me, so then she could easily point out that it was an OMGUS vote and she would suggest that he "calm down" ...so then no one is looking at stereo in a way other then, wow, he's probably a shitty town.

Arrow: Let's be honest. Arrow is the WARDEN of the mod. He is very intricately familiar with playstyles and meta. He has been around a long time, and this whole, ''I don't know what i'm doing act" is really obvious to me. Whats more obvious is when he's intentionally using definitions wrong, and banana comes in and corrects him. ON the surface level, you would probably assume that he doesn't know what he's doing and she's helping him learn. But truth be told, he is very very familiar with mafia, just go look at some of the reports he comments on, or has processed himself. He shows a very intimate knowledge of the game. While mod is different, it's still the same concept in the end. Arrow is a very long form thinker. Do not mistake his "bad playing" for face value. He's slipped up and given away that he has more knowledge than he's letting on. Do you really think, an admin of this site, would be this new and not understanding of the game? That requires a ton of suspension of disbelief. Banana is shepherding him to victory, by acting as his guardian angel. Also, notice how Arrow pushed jack as scum? Never wanted to vote for him though? Pushed for him a few times, couldn't give developed reads, but Jack was scum 100% in his mind, just not enough for him to vote on it. Weird right? Only scum read and you choose a policy lynch? But of course the policy lynch was a better option in his mind because Banana had been saying it for 30 pages, so clearly, if you say it enough it makes sense to enough people, that way it doesn't look shady that he sided with Banana because she got a consensus vote. He's also pushing the Village Idiot theory on me, but he pretends he doesn't fully understand what it means.

Stereo: Scum slipped and said he knows I'm green, but then when question said, that he didn't read me as green. Has no reads, has no input. Was tunneled by DW, pretty successfully. But once again, Banana undermined that tunnel. BC was going to vote with DW, and we all know DW was going to tunnel Stereo, so the only plan was to kill DW, then make it look like a frame job. Then BC tells everyone "hey this looks like a frame job." and town reads Stereo. Stereo hammered AR right away the second he could. Once again, could hide behind the PL alibi. Also, has BC pulling focus from him anytime someone focuses in on him by pushing the focus on to something else or someone else. OR she undermines the read or tells everyone that the person making the read is ineffectual in some way. She subtly undermines people who target Stereo or Arrow. And she does it in such a way that is not overtly defending them.

Instead of defending them, she tears down the accuser, much like a lawyer would during cross examination of a witness.

Just a theory. Goodnight.
    OR, you're using advanced metaing brain fucking techniques to make us think you and stereo are being framed. It's very possible that you both are scum, and the only way to get around having to vote for stereo is to kill the person you made a deal with. This way saving stereo, not breaking the deal. And having plausible deniability, since "well it looks like I did it because someone wanted to make it look like I did it!"

Basically, I'm giving you compliments, calling you a brilliant strategist. You will probably call me stupid, but if you think about it, that play I just laid out is fucking brilliant. Also, if you think SJ is super good at this game, he's probably the one framing you, if you're actually innocent.

IDK maybe I was on to something earlier? Subconsciously?
    Shut up cow.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    Did you just fucking call him a cow?
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16
    No, he played as well as he could. He had you right in the palm of his fucking hand all game and you STILL don’t get that. He played you like a fucking fiddle, and it was so obvious and it pains me that nobody else saw it.

4. ISO #1404

-unvote

i DONT like unknown setting up hammer for stereo
    Shut up cow.
    No, he played as well as he could. He had you right in the palm of his fucking hand all game and you STILL don’t get that. He played you like a fucking fiddle, and it was so obvious and it pains me that nobody else saw it.

5. ISO #1405

Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    @Gyrlander tbf people have said a lot of stuff now. You've gotta have some thoughts on some people by now. Give us a bit of good ol' stream of consciousness where you puke your thoughts and feelings about how people seem scummy or not.

Where has @SuperJack gone? He started out with some decent scumhunting but has since disappeared. His activity is still way higher than mine but I swear he said he'd be checking in throughout the day. SJ, are you eyeing anyone other than PTB?

I think Anass has enough votes to get the idea at this point. I'd rather place my vote somewhere more productive.

Hmm.

-vote Arrow

You've still barely posted any developed thoughts. Sure, it's only d1, but it's been a big d1. Even if I didn't scumread you a little, this would still make sense as a Policy Lynch.

One of us has to die today, why shouldn't it be you?
    Again here's yzb. He started the arrow train, arrow had 0 votes before this

That's some pretty advanced high stakes bussing if he is scum. Very very unlikely.
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho

6. ISO #1406

I fake voted again =)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesk514 View Post
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

7. ISO #1407

oMG UNKNOWN FAKE VOTED AGAIN
    Shut up cow.

8. ISO #1408

IDK maybe I was on to something earlier? Subconsciously?
    Why would Arrow make a big deal about Banana being town, and the scum trying to frame her when she is scum.

Its more to look like he is appealing to her large ego to get her to give him some space.
    Cryptonic made this sig

Quote Originally Posted by HentaiManOfPeace View Post
    gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

9. ISO #1409

Well Arrow is going either today or at night, so. Dont want scum stopping discussion.
    Shut up cow.

10. ISO #1410

11. ISO #1411

12. ISO #1412

Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    Why would Arrow make a big deal about Banana being town, and the scum trying to frame her when she is scum.

Its more to look like he is appealing to her large ego to get her to give him some space.
    True but she was mother henning him. So maybe we'd all just write it off. Remember when I said she was rationalizing his inconsistencies for us?
    Shut up cow.

13. ISO #1413

Titusscum and Ikawolf scum have both successfully buddied me <3 I have a soft spot for those that kiss up to me, I admit it

14. ISO #1414

Quote Originally Posted by Arrow View Post
    Meh, you all lack nerve.
    HAHAHAHA me? C'mon man. That's hilarious. i just wanna make this cloud of fortune rain heavy on our fields this day.
    Shut up cow.

15. ISO #1415

16. ISO #1416

-vote PowersThatBe
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

17. ISO #1417

Then its Stereo/FB

I did the Arrow ISO.

Someone do one on FB, and someone do one on Stero.
    I would not be surprised to see Unknown flip scum given how arrow was in trouble day 1 and he fence sat. Actually I don't remember if he voted arrow. I'm still reviewing that part

18. ISO #1418

19. ISO #1419

Fuck not Banana again.

20. ISO #1420

21. ISO #1421

22. ISO #1422

BTW, I only pulled a gambit.

And Arrow Pmuch just admitted to being scum, so there is that.
    Mafia Record:
    Spoiler : On Site/Universal Total :
    ..Total: 5/9 = 55.6% | 61/104 = 58.3%..
    ...Town: 3/5 = 60% | 42/76 = 55.3%...
    ....Mafia: 0/2 = 0% | 14/23 = 60.9%....
    .....3P: 1/1 = 100% | 3P: 3/5 = 60%.....
    My advice on Mafia play:
    Get the Led Out

23. ISO #1423

Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    I would not be surprised to see Unknown flip scum given how arrow was in trouble day 1 and he fence sat. Actually I don't remember if he voted arrow. I'm still reviewing that part
    He voted arrow and we had arrow more votes then AR. It was FB who asked to flip to sj.
    Shut up cow.

24. ISO #1424

25. ISO #1425

Honestly, I'm bored.

26. ISO #1426

If Banana was scum, why would she try so hard to stop the Quick hammer before i role claim?
    Because maybe you're 3rd scum?!

No because it doesnt look towny if she just lets that happen. The strategy was to hide behind the PL.
    Shut up cow.

27. ISO #1427

28. ISO #1428

OH: This is why we should lynch arrow.

Alpha Wolf
    You have final say investigation and night kill.
    As long as beta is alive you are night kill immune
    As long as omega is alive you are investigation immune

Beta Wolf
    Each Night you may check someone for their role (Spirit will show as such)
    If Alpha is to be lynched you will become the new alpha.
    As long as you are alive, Alpha can not be killed.

Omega Wolf
    Once in the game you may make the kill bypass the white mage protection.
    You do not become beta or alpha on their death.
    As long as you are alive, the Alpha is investigative immune.
    Shut up cow.

29. ISO #1429

Quote Originally Posted by Unknown1234 View Post
    Honestly, I'm bored.
    I just asked you to give me your Fire read.
    Mafia Record:
    My advice on Mafia play:
    Get the Led Out

30. ISO #1430

Because maybe you're 3rd scum?!

No because it doesnt look towny if she just lets that happen. The strategy was to hide behind the PL.
    LOL no one would look Towny on my lynch. The Sheep votes, the none votes. No one would Blame banana for it.
    Cryptonic made this sig

Quote Originally Posted by HentaiManOfPeace View Post
    gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

31. ISO #1431

Unknown also kind've defended arrow too, i think he always intended to join the PL and was never going to actually vote arrow out.
    Shut up cow.

32. ISO #1432

LOL no one would look Towny on my lynch. The Sheep votes, the none votes. No one would Blame banana for it.
    But she fought so hard to let you claim. It would be out of character for her not to, Unknown would have picked up on it!
    Shut up cow.

33. ISO #1433

But she fought so hard to let you claim. It would be out of character for her not to, Unknown would have picked up on it!
    Stop making fun of me.

34. ISO #1434

Quote Originally Posted by Quick View Post
    BTW, I only pulled a gambit.

And Arrow Pmuch just admitted to being scum, so there is that.
    So you're not vigi?
    Shut up cow.

35. ISO #1435

I just asked you to give me your Fire read.
    Can I be honest? I'm lazy but I guess if I have to....

36. ISO #1436

37. ISO #1437

38. ISO #1438

39. ISO #1439

Nope.
    So he just admitted. Wow. Good play. Glad I pushed him to claim.
    Shut up cow.

40. ISO #1440

41. ISO #1441

42. ISO #1442

OH: This is why we should lynch arrow.

Alpha Wolf
    You have final say investigation and night kill.
    As long as beta is alive you are night kill immune
    As long as omega is alive you are investigation immune

Beta Wolf
    Each Night you may check someone for their role (Spirit will show as such)
    If Alpha is to be lynched you will become the new alpha.
    As long as you are alive, Alpha can not be killed.

Omega Wolf
    Once in the game you may make the kill bypass the white mage protection.
    You do not become beta or alpha on their death.
    As long as you are alive, the Alpha is investigative immune.
    I don't see an actual argument here. But if it involves lynching me, get to it!

43. ISO #1443

44. ISO #1444

45. ISO #1445

I am really surprised that Arrow didn't fight back. I thought it would be a much more difficult fight. I was looking specifically for Arrow to vote me and then see where it goes from there, but there wasn't really any fight at all. I am disappointed. At least I got confirmation that Arrow is Scum though.
    Mafia Record:
    My advice on Mafia play:
    Get the Led Out

46. ISO #1446

Quote Originally Posted by Stereo View Post
    this is the only thing surprising

everyone thinking i am scum is old news
    Oh he was being sarcastic. I pretty much just yelled at her for 34 pages.
    Shut up cow.

47. ISO #1447

Quote Originally Posted by ika View Post
    We are at the 23 hr mark, the current vote count is as follows

Stereo (1 [L-6]):
    deathworlds
    Arrow (2 [L-5]):
    PowersThatBe, yzb25
    Gyrlander (1 [L-6]):
    BananaCucho
    BananaCucho (2 [L-5]):
    Stereo, Gyrlander
    SuperJack (1 [L-6]):
    Firebringer
    PowersThatBe (1 [L-6]):
    SuperJack
    AnassRhamur (1 [L-6]):
    Quick

The player with the most votes shall be lynched by pluality. In event of tie it will be randomed

I will post this again with a new update in a couple of hrs
    FYI

48. ISO #1448

So he just admitted. Wow. Good play. Glad I pushed him to claim.
    It was the first gambit I ever did. I am not impressed with myself.
    Mafia Record:
    My advice on Mafia play:
    Get the Led Out

49. ISO #1449

Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    So you do have thoughts. Glad you got to the crux of my problem with you. I like you.

-unvote

Keep giving lots of thoughts pls, even if they seem shit, and we will have a compassionate and healthy relationship.
    Lol aaaaaaand it's possible yzb is scum again

50. ISO #1450