S-FM 216 Spirits - Page 25
Register

User Tag List

Page 25 of 45 FirstFirst ... 15 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 35 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,250 of 2242
  1. ISO #1201

Re: S-FM 216 Spirits

Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    I explained why I'm suspicious of him at day start. Doesmt help that he came along today and voted the "easy" vote (stereo) and continued to just float by.

Town fire also likes to tunnel me yet changed gears by calling me town today
    If you were scum, you would night kill me, yes or no?
    I voted Stereo because I think he was scum thinking he can coast, which is funny cause thats what your accusing me of doing. Though I think Arrow is a scum coasting too.

I wouldn't be suprised if this game was: Stereo, Arrow, Mesk.
    Though honestly think Mesk is probably town.
    Don't pet growlithe, he will bite you.

2. ISO #1202

Yes I remember how 3/11 = 50%

On a serious note do you believe all 5 votes that were just on Arrow are town? Because it's almost impossible to move town quickly on a vote like that.
    Once again, you only need 3 of 6 votes, 3 of those votes. Of the needed votes to lynch, scum controls 50% -- town controls more, but town is not confirmed. I wish you would read. It would help not be so goddamn retarded.

Idk, apparently you are queen god. Read the votes, and tell us why each one would be motivated. Then convince me. I know at least 2 of the other votes (not counting me) were town, statistically.

3. ISO #1203

Quote Originally Posted by Firebringer View Post
    I voted Stereo because I think he was scum thinking he can coast, which is funny cause thats what your accusing me of doing. Though I think Arrow is a scum coasting too.

Swap unknown with mesk and you have a more likely scenario

4. ISO #1204

I've never night killed you as scum. I find more pleasure in lynching you.
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho

5. ISO #1205

By limited TPRs I mean that there's 1 doc 1 vig etc. Had SJ been hammered and flipped TPR scum gets away with a free lynch. Fire knows this. He also plays at mafiascum where you get policy lynched for hammering an unclaimed person. So he can't play dumb like that and not draw suspicion from me
    What the hell?
    IT WAS SCUMMY FOR YOU TO DEMAND A CLAIM, WHEN YOU GOT ONE YOU PUSHED ANOTHER PERSON WHO COULD HAVE BEEN A PR AND THEN PRETEND LIKE YOUR PLAY IS PRO TOWN.

6. ISO #1206

7. ISO #1207

8. ISO #1208

Spoiler : Day 2 Posts :
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrow View Post
    Well, fuck.

PTB, why would you bother writing a LW? The only way it would've been seen is if the Miller was dead and you were dead, and since AR didn't flip Miller, and the RP implies the vig couldn't kill, the two things couldn't have happened. You couldn't possibly know you ARE the Miller either, and even if you were, PRs are prevented from making LWs.
    Fluff and pointless attack on PTB

So my reads are still somewhat uncertain, but...here we go.

PowersThatBe: VI
    BananaCucho: Town leader, pretty much.
    stereo: Hammered when Rhamur hadn't commented yet, and ending discussion early. Scum.
    firebringer: Lurking, and didn't push on Rhamur. Maybe he knew we were off-mark?

Everything else, I don't know, or has been stated before me.

In any case, it's after 2. I'm out.
    This is interesting, BananaCucho has suddenly turned to town leader (For no reason stated)
    Stereo is now scum because he hammared "Early" Can someone tell me how early, because I dont think it was early, and this reason for Stero being scum is poor.
    FireBringer is still slighlty scummy. But Arrow has yet to push him

-vote Stereo

Because of the reasons I stated earlier, and him daring me to do it.
    Does not push for more information, does not do much at all, this is a pure "vote to lynch" vote as opposed to "vote for Info"
    Really Confident with this post.

You're welcome to try and pressure me further, PTB.
    A light Taunt.

Deathworlds was an odd kill in my head. They couldn't have known he was shaman and I didn't see him soft it, so I think mostly it was done to set up Banana for a lynch today; I think Banana is town.

Rhamur was a mislynch, but I think town mostly did it. I guess I screwed up by setting up the hammer, but in my defense, I've never been in a game with a hammer before.

PTB is town, but I think he's hurting his case more than helping it by being so acerbic.

This is where Arrows view on Banana comes into question
    Arrows view is that Banana is top town and town leader.
    Yet for some reason he assumes that Banana will be the target for the lynch
    So that the scum have apparently tried to Framer her.
    This is digging into "scum thought" a little to much and enters the WIFOM of frame/counterframe.

Also he states he thinks "Town mostly lynched Rhamur" yet gives no reason why he would think such a thing, is this suggesting that he has more information that we dont?
    Cryptonic made this sig

Quote Originally Posted by HentaiManOfPeace View Post
    gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

9. ISO #1209

Quote Originally Posted by PowersThatBe View Post
    Once again, you only need 3 of 6 votes, 3 of those votes. Of the needed votes to lynch, scum controls 50% -- town controls more, but town is not confirmed. I wish you would read. It would help not be so goddamn retarded.

Idk, apparently you are queen god. Read the votes, and tell us why each one would be motivated. Then convince me. I know at least 2 of the other votes (not counting me) were town, statistically.
    You are gonna get hit by Ikawolf for this post

10. ISO #1210

11. ISO #1211

12. ISO #1212

13. ISO #1213

14. ISO #1214

Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    Spoiler : Day 2 Posts :

Fluff and pointless attack on PTB

This is interesting, BananaCucho has suddenly turned to town leader (For no reason stated)
    Stereo is now scum because he hammared "Early" Can someone tell me how early, because I dont think it was early, and this reason for Stero being scum is poor.
    FireBringer is still slighlty scummy. But Arrow has yet to push him

Does not push for more information, does not do much at all, this is a pure "vote to lynch" vote as opposed to "vote for Info"
    Really Confident with this post.

A light Taunt.

This is where Arrows view on Banana comes into question
    Arrows view is that Banana is top town and town leader.
    Yet for some reason he assumes that Banana will be the target for the lynch
    So that the scum have apparently tried to Framer her.
    This is digging into "scum thought" a little to much and enters the WIFOM of frame/counterframe.

Also he states he thinks "Town mostly lynched Rhamur" yet gives no reason why he would think such a thing, is this suggesting that he has more information that we dont?

15. ISO #1215

16. ISO #1216

17. ISO #1217

18. ISO #1218

19. ISO #1219

20. ISO #1220

21. ISO #1221

22. ISO #1222

-unvote

Geez, this game is a lot more cutthroat than the others I've been in before.
    Did you see the players list?
    Mafia Record:
    Spoiler : On Site/Universal Total :
    ..Total: 5/9 = 55.6% | 61/104 = 58.3%..
    ...Town: 3/5 = 60% | 42/76 = 55.3%...
    ....Mafia: 0/2 = 0% | 14/23 = 60.9%....
    .....3P: 1/1 = 100% | 3P: 3/5 = 60%.....
    My advice on Mafia play:
    Get the Led Out

23. ISO #1223

24. ISO #1224

You fucking retard, you are the most retarded person I have met in my retarded life.
    Wow. Dude, I was giving you all additional Tarts. And you come at me like this?

I will never re-tart you again.

Thats the end of your Tarts.
    Cryptonic made this sig

gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

25. ISO #1225

26. ISO #1226

27. ISO #1227

28. ISO #1228

I am town reading stereo based off that kill alone. 100% that kill was made to make me and stereo look bad.

This scum seem a like they are scheming so they have a strong leader putting thought into that kill. DW death tunnels every game for bad reasons so there's no other reason to do that.

So your assumption is the scum is smart enough to "frame stereo and you" but they're dumb enough to quick vote on a train to nowhere? So, isn't it possible that the scum is smart, and they didn't jump on the arrow train, and it was a bunch of town who are convinced he is scum?

29. ISO #1229

Quick, I feel like I am readable at this point in the game as something, why do you have me at null?
    When I made my wall post you were more of a Town read than Scum read. I may not have explicitly said that though. So yeah, you are more of a Town read right now.
    Mafia Record:
    My advice on Mafia play:
    Get the Led Out

30. ISO #1230

Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    Lol. Contradiction.
    No, I have been scum hunting all day. Also, my point was how the votes and the terrible lynch directly effects today. I brought it up when the votes stacked up on arrow quickly, I wanted BC to see that her PL was bad because it allows scum to have a greater threshold to get a mislynch now.

31. ISO #1231

Quote Originally Posted by PowersThatBe View Post
    So your assumption is the scum is smart enough to "frame stereo and you" but they're dumb enough to quick vote on a train to nowhere? So, isn't it possible that the scum is smart, and they didn't jump on the arrow train, and it was a bunch of town who are convinced he is scum?
    Sure its possible but there's also 3 scum. I said they had a good leader not that they're all geniuses.

32. ISO #1232

33. ISO #1233

34. ISO #1234

35. ISO #1235

Sure its possible but there's also 3 scum. I said they had a good leader not that they're all geniuses.
    But wouldn't this good leader instruct them how to conduct themselves today? Wouldn't this leader tell them to not jump onto trains?

If i was this leader, I'd tell them to scum hunt. Or give them other advice.

So you think it's possible they have a strong leader with 2 bad players, maybe players like stereo and arrow?

36. ISO #1236

Stop fucking bickering Banana and PTB. You are both Town. This is typical TvT.
    Mafia Record:
    My advice on Mafia play:
    Get the Led Out

37. ISO #1237

38. ISO #1238

39. ISO #1239

40. ISO #1240

41. ISO #1241

42. ISO #1242

43. ISO #1243

44. ISO #1244

45. ISO #1245

-vote Firebringer

I think he's scum because he keeps throwing shade on me, and seems to be suspecting Banana too. I can't be 100% certain of anyone's role but my own, but I really think Banana is town.
    PLEASE.

When you make a statement. FOLLOW it by the "Wizard of Oz"

Aka

X is x. BECAUSE BECAUSE BECAUSE BECAUSE BECAUSE

because if you dont explain what you are saying. it has 0 value.
    Cryptonic made this sig

gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

46. ISO #1246

-vote Firebringer

I think he's scum because he keeps throwing shade on me, and seems to be suspecting Banana too. I can't be 100% certain of anyone's role but my own, but I really think Banana is town.
    Throwing shade???? LOL.
    First of all, why is Banana town for you?

Second of, how am I throwing shade?

47. ISO #1247

-vote Firebringer

That's it? That's all you're giving us? Weak sauce mixed with weak sauce doesn't make good sauce.
    Mafia Record:
    My advice on Mafia play:
    Get the Led Out

48. ISO #1248

49. ISO #1249

-vote Firebringer

WAIT I THREW SHADE ON YOU FOR TWO DAYS. I'VE ALSO BEEN CALLING BANANA STUPID, AND IF NOT STUPID, THEN THE SCUM LEADER. WHY IS FB MORE OF A CANDIDATE THAN ME?

Sorry to lazy to turn caps lock off.

50. ISO #1250