S-FM 216 Spirits - Page 18
Register

User Tag List

Page 18 of 45 FirstFirst ... 8 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 28 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #851

Re: S-FM 216 Spirits

Quote Originally Posted by PowersThatBe View Post
    I recognize whomever killed DW could just be metaing us and framing stereo.
    It's a really easy move to make, and even if I weren't to be lynched today, one of the stronger townies among us is now dead. The most tragic bit is that DW was the White Mage. Had he not been, I am sure he would have been protected.

And look who hammered him? Stereo.
    Between voting for AR and SJ, I chose AR. So what. I had intended to vote for him anyway, and while not in the best situation, we are far from in a precarious situation.

Maybe the scum is Arrow, Banana, and Stereo? or maybe Unknown is scum?
    Because Gyrlander proclaiming (over the course of 4 posts including assurances) "i am totally a townie, plz ignore me now" is much better than what Banana and Unknown have done so far? That doesn't pique your interest at all?

Isn't it curious that the last 3 or 4 votes on him were 3 of the people I pegged as scum? Two of which had trains on them? Well maybe Jack isn't scum....
    Curious indeed.

2. ISO #852

3. ISO #853

Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    I think I still wouldn't have got lynched. I'm not defending Banana, but I'm saying there were reasons for lynching AR as my vote was on him as well.
    Nope. He wasn't given a chance. His lynch was purely based on external factors to this game.

In the mod, that could be reported as griefing. You're only lynching someone because you don't like them.

Maybe FM needs to do Anon accounts 100% of the time.

What if he was an important town role?

What if Jack was scum?

What if Arrow was scum?

What if stereo was scum?

What if banana was scum?

Do you not see the problem with the policy lynching? Even if he was useless, and we killed a red day 1, Thug voting doesnt even matter.

And further more, it's plurality voting. Town will always have more of the numbers if we don't lynch our own. If he had focused on scum hunting people who were acting shady, guess what. It's be 9 to 2 right now instead of 8 to 3.

We still have majority, of course, but there were better targets in my, fb, mesk and others minds.

Voting for policy reasons is stupid. So we just listen to banana today and her bitching about the FM experience as a whole?

We're supposed to just say meh, fuck it?

He could have contributed something. And this is the problem with society, once someone has a reputation, they can never break that reputation. He could have had legit reasons, he still made sure to come by before EOD and contribute SOMETHING. Maybe since he's off from school he planned to be heavily invested in this game. He could have added so much to this.

But instead of spending time critically thinking about how people are acting and what they are doing, and how some of their behavior was scummy. Banana spent the entire day pushing lynches on people because she's already decided they were useless.

And @Gyrlander , I didn't think AR was gonna get lynched, but you saw how she did a final push and got everyone to sheep her with the votes. She made deals, you don't think she would have made deals to get rid of you? You're naive if you think you were safe.

You better find ways to be useful because masta is angry. She gon whip all of us good today.

Let's just listen to her from now on ok? No reason to think for ourselves. No reason to scum hunt. Banana is the only important person here and her word is law.

So let's call it a game folks. Banana is queen, let her reign.
    Shut up cow.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    Did you just fucking call him a cow?
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16
    No, he played as well as he could. He had you right in the palm of his fucking hand all game and you STILL don’t get that. He played you like a fucking fiddle, and it was so obvious and it pains me that nobody else saw it.

4. ISO #854

Oh, and watch out. If you thought I was aggressive yesterday. I'm snatching wigs today.

Shut up cow.
    No, he played as well as he could. He had you right in the palm of his fucking hand all game and you STILL don’t get that. He played you like a fucking fiddle, and it was so obvious and it pains me that nobody else saw it.

5. ISO #855

I am town reading stereo based off that kill alone. 100% that kill was made to make me and stereo look bad.

This scum seem a like they are scheming so they have a strong leader putting thought into that kill. DW death tunnels every game for bad reasons so there's no other reason to do that.
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho

6. ISO #856

7. ISO #857

8. ISO #858

9. ISO #859

10. ISO #860

Unfortunately PTB is a town read. That righteous indignation screams town.

Firebringer isn't looking good. Playing dumb while pretending not to play dumb is unlike him. I expected more snarky comments from him when I was interacting with him about not pulling a vote from SJ but he sat back which is not like his "I don't give a fuck" town meta

11. ISO #861

And further more, it's plurality voting. Town will always have more of the numbers if we don't lynch our own. If he had focused on scum hunting people who were acting shady, guess what. It's be 9 to 2 right now instead of 8 to 3.
    It'd only be 8 to 3 if the person you were scum hunting is actually scum. That's kind of an important bit to add on. There's no guarantee that even 1 of your scum reads is even right. There's only suggestions that you're right, if everyone could 100% know who was scum based off of the first day it wouldn't be interesting to play.

Banana is queen, let her reign.
    I'm an American, I recognize no claim to the title of "queen".

12. ISO #862

13. ISO #863

14. ISO #864

Quote Originally Posted by Stereo View Post
    It's a really easy move to make, and even if I weren't to be lynched today, one of the stronger townies among us is now dead. The most tragic bit is that DW was the White Mage. Had he not been, I am sure he would have been protected. Yeah yeah sure sure, it just so happens he was pushing a lynch on you..

Between voting for AR and SJ, I chose AR. So what. I had intended to vote for him anyway, and while not in the best situation, we are far from in a precarious situation. It's not that you voted, you hammered him when Banana said to not hammer and let more discussion happen. 1000% scum move to just come in and hammer someone. That's why banana is pushing a vote on mesk right now, because she want's to know if mesk meant to hammer sj because that's scummy if she did.

Because Gyrlander proclaiming (over the course of 4 posts including assurances) "i am totally a townie, plz ignore me now" is much better than what Banana and Unknown have done so far? That doesn't pique your interest at all? According to banana, Gyrlander is useless. So. Nope.

Curious indeed.
    It's curious and probably scum.
    Shut up cow.

15. ISO #865

16. ISO #866

Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    For the record I'm not going to bother reading PTBs wall rants so if there's something there addressed to me I'm not going to answer
    Please this is just like someone on SC2 going. Omg, I muted him, LOL. So if he's talking to me, I cant see it. HEHEHE. We all know your read the wall posts.
    Shut up cow.

17. ISO #867

18. ISO #868

Yeah yeah sure sure, it just so happens he was pushing a lynch on you..
    It is low hanging fruit. He had everything scum needed from him. He was a strong townie, and he had a very strong scum read on me. It would almost be foolish to not make this move and have us fight green-on-green.

19. ISO #869

20. ISO #870

21. ISO #871

I am town reading stereo based off that kill alone. 100% that kill was made to make me and stereo look bad.

This scum seem a like they are scheming so they have a strong leader putting thought into that kill. DW death tunnels every game for bad reasons so there's no other reason to do that.
    OR, you're using advanced metaing brain fucking techniques to make us think you and stereo are being framed. It's very possible that you both are scum, and the only way to get around having to vote for stereo is to kill the person you made a deal with. This way saving stereo, not breaking the deal. And having plausible deniability, since "well it looks like I did it because someone wanted to make it look like I did it!"

Basically, I'm giving you compliments, calling you a brilliant strategist. You will probably call me stupid, but if you think about it, that play I just laid out is fucking brilliant. Also, if you think SJ is super good at this game, he's probably the one framing you, if you're actually innocent.

Shut up cow.

22. ISO #872

Sorry but I refuse to deal in wall posts. I don't post them, I don't read them.
    YEAH YEAH YEAH.
    Shut up cow.

23. ISO #873

Sorry but I refuse to deal in wall posts. I don't post them, I don't read them.
    I agree with you, my Queen. Wall posts are shit and I don't read most of them. However, I found the last one interesting and it was no pain having to read it.

Thank you Anonymous Donor

24. ISO #874

It is low hanging fruit. He had everything scum needed from him. He was a strong townie, and he had a very strong scum read on me. It would almost be foolish to not make this move and have us fight green-on-green.
    So you town read me, and if so, why? What have I done?
    Shut up cow.

25. ISO #875

26. ISO #876

Grylander finally discovered what he had to do to get on my good side lol
    Shut up cow.

27. ISO #877

@Arrow if you're town I need you to pick it up buddy. You get a pass day 1 for your meta but its time to get the ball rolling
    @Arrow : Watch out, the butcher is coming for you next.

She gon' pL you good.

Shut up cow.

28. ISO #878

29. ISO #879

OR, you're using advanced metaing brain fucking techniques to make us think you and stereo are being framed. It's very possible that you both are scum, and the only way to get around having to vote for stereo is to kill the person you made a deal with. This way saving stereo, not breaking the deal. And having plausible deniability, since "well it looks like I did it because someone wanted to make it look like I did it!"
    It is equally probable that you are scum taking the metaphorical high ground. You post a RQS, and a hapless townie has 1 sentence that could be construed as scum motivated. Someone sees exactly what you want to, and bam. Suddenly you are in the position to attack, easily the favorable position for scum. We could go down this meta-hole all game. You may be a brilliant scum hiding behind a cleverly constructed guise of being a townie. Same way that I could be a really shitty scum doing as much as I can before I am killed.

Basically, I'm giving you compliments, calling you a brilliant strategist. You will probably call me stupid, but if you think about it, that play I just laid out is fucking brilliant. Also, if you think SJ is super good at this game, he's probably the one framing you, if you're actually innocent.
    If I were scum I would've tried to kill DW just for having a strong presence in the game. Same reason I voted to kill Calix way back when.

So you town read me, and if so, why? What have I done?
    I have my doubts, but nothing that I can base logically. DW was the only one I could be reasonably assured was actually town, but he's dead now.

30. ISO #880

What angers you more? The fact that Trump was elected or that these players followed me day 1 instead of you? I hope its the latter
    I'm really upset that Mike Pence got a talkin' to at Hamilton. THEATER IS A SAFE SPACE!!!
    Shut up cow.

31. ISO #881

32. ISO #882

Quote Originally Posted by Quick View Post
    Smart play if you are scum. there is a good chance DW wont vote you, so you have kinda prevented a vote on you day 2.
    Just wanted to point this quote out from @Quick .

It can be interpreted in 1 of 2 ways.

Motivation for BC to Kill DW.

Or it's possible Quick is framing BC.
    Shut up cow.

33. ISO #883

When you're done with you tantrum make sure you have a good snack to replenish your energy

Oh, why don't you continue to find more internet sites to assert your dominance, since clearly you can't do IRL.
    Shut up cow.

34. ISO #884

35. ISO #885

It is equally probable that you are scum taking the metaphorical high ground. You post a RQS, and a hapless townie has 1 sentence that could be construed as scum motivated. Someone sees exactly what you want to, and bam. Suddenly you are in the position to attack, easily the favorable position for scum. We could go down this meta-hole all game. You may be a brilliant scum hiding behind a cleverly constructed guise of being a townie. Same way that I could be a really shitty scum doing as much as I can before I am killed. Caught me. Vote me out daddy.

If I were scum I would've tried to kill DW just for having a strong presence in the game. Same reason I voted to kill Calix way back when. So you admit that you killed DW?

I have my doubts, but nothing that I can base logically. DW was the only one I could be reasonably assured was actually town, but he's dead now.
    So you never scum read me, but you never town read me, but you said we're fighting green on green. So you just implicitly know that I am town? So if you implicitly know my alignment, then you must be scum because scum knows their team. So you wouldn't need to look for external factors to see if I am your team or not, you just know I am not your team because you know who is town and who is not town, because you are scum. So in actuality, you just scum slipped earlier, and you just confirmed this scum slip, because you have no empirical evidence to support that I am town.
    Shut up cow.

36. ISO #886

37. ISO #887

Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    MY QUEEN MUST NOT BE FRAMED

-vote Quick
    Yeha, I'm thinking you would have been the better lynch.
    Shut up cow.

38. ISO #888

Just want to put this out there, in context to my last post.
    Shut up cow.

39. ISO #889

40. ISO #890

It's better if they're in the same post, no?

So you never scum read me, but you never town read me, but you said we're fighting green on green. So you just implicitly know that I am town? So if you implicitly know my alignment, then you must be scum because scum knows their team. So you wouldn't need to look for external factors to see if I am your team or not, you just know I am not your team because you know who is town and who is not town, because you are scum. So in actuality, you just scum slipped earlier, and you just confirmed this scum slip, because you have no empirical evidence to support that I am town.
    Shut up cow.

41. ISO #891

@BananaCucho : you said look for scum behaviors, Stereo's main antagonist is dead, stereo hammered with like 2 hours left, even though you said there was no need to. We both know hammering is a scum tactic, you are questioning mesk on her attempt at hammering. He basically scum slipped if you read the post above.

Anything I'm missing?
    Shut up cow.

42. ISO #892

Hate to say it, but you had your chance for that day 1
    You wanted AR so badly though. GYR is just being needlessly stupid. However, luckily it's plurality voting and he's sheeping you. Just a waste of slot.

If I ever host a game, def not letting gyrlander join
    Shut up cow.

43. ISO #893

So my reads are still somewhat uncertain, but...here we go.

PowersThatBe: VI
    BananaCucho: Town leader, pretty much.
    stereo: Hammered when Rhamur hadn't commented yet, and ending discussion early. Scum.
    firebringer: Lurking, and didn't push on Rhamur. Maybe he knew we were off-mark?

Everything else, I don't know, or has been stated before me.

In any case, it's after 2. I'm out.

44. ISO #894

@BananaCucho : you said look for scum behaviors, Stereo's main antagonist is dead, stereo hammered with like 2 hours left, even though you said there was no need to. We both know hammering is a scum tactic, you are questioning mesk on her attempt at hammering. He basically scum slipped if you read the post above.

Anything I'm missing?
    Attempting to hammer without a claim is possibly what Mesk did. AR had claimed so no, the situations are not the same. "Hammering" is not scummy in and of itself. Context is important. What stereo had done was anti town for cutting the day short. But anti town behavior is not a scum tell.

100% if stereo is scum that's a dumb move to make killing DWs unless the plan is for his teammates to bus the hell out of him.

I read stereos post differently than what you interpreted but I'll let him speak for himself. I may be mistaken.

45. ISO #895

Quote Originally Posted by Arrow View Post
    So my reads are still somewhat uncertain, but...here we go.

PowersThatBe: VI
    BananaCucho: Town leader, pretty much.
    stereo: Hammered when Rhamur hadn't commented yet, and ending discussion early. Scum.
    firebringer: Lurking, and didn't push on Rhamur. Maybe he knew we were off-mark?

Everything else, I don't know, or has been stated before me.

In any case, it's after 2. I'm out.

Still calling me a village idiot? Sigh. Arrow you cant be this bad.
    Shut up cow.

46. ISO #896

47. ISO #897

48. ISO #898

Attempting to hammer without a claim is possibly what Mesk did. AR had claimed so no, the situations are not the same. "Hammering" is not scummy in and of itself. Context is important. What stereo had done was anti town for cutting the day short. But anti town behavior is not a scum tell.

100% if stereo is scum that's a dumb move to make killing DWs unless the plan is for his teammates to bus the hell out of him.

I read stereos post differently than what you interpreted but I'll let him speak for himself. I may be mistaken.

You don't find it scummy that both Arrow and Stereo came back at the tail end of day and threw the last 2 votes to hammer AR/thug, effectively ending any and all discussion?
    Shut up cow.

49. ISO #899

50. ISO #900

Would you prefer village moron?
    I mean just insulting me is cool, but, I'm not off the mark and you know it.
    Shut up cow.