S-FM 216 Spirits - Page 17
Register

User Tag List

Page 17 of 45 FirstFirst ... 7 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 27 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #801

Re: S-FM 216 Spirits

Quote Originally Posted by AnassRhamur View Post
    So at this point. Ive ready from 20+. I don't know PowersThatBe really well but he's been defending me. Seems like he has the most brains here to realize only a useless Citizen/Tribesmen would not give enough shits to make this game a priority. Ill follow his vote

-vote SuperJack
    This is the one content related post he has made and its strictly a sheep vote based on the fact that someone hasn't voted him. Any idea how easy it would be to do this as Scum?
    Mafia Record:
    Spoiler : On Site/Universal Total :
    ..Total: 5/9 = 55.6% | 61/104 = 58.3%..
    ...Town: 3/5 = 60% | 42/76 = 55.3%...
    ....Mafia: 0/2 = 0% | 14/23 = 60.9%....
    .....3P: 1/1 = 100% | 3P: 3/5 = 60%.....
    My advice on Mafia play:
    Get the Led Out

2. ISO #802

I don't think scum would make the post that he did.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesk514 View Post
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

3. ISO #803

Quote Originally Posted by Unknown1234 View Post
    I don't think scum would make the post that he did.
    Why not?
    Mafia Record:
    My advice on Mafia play:
    Get the Led Out

4. ISO #804

5. ISO #805

Quote Originally Posted by Quick View Post
    Why not?
    Because it creates completely unnecessary drama that would make people want to lynch him.
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

6. ISO #806

Oh sorry I'm actually blind.

7. ISO #807

Quote Originally Posted by Unknown1234 View Post
    Because it creates completely unnecessary drama that would make people want to lynch him.
    Not necessarily. AFAICT it hasn't done that, so that is not a correct assessment.
    Mafia Record:
    My advice on Mafia play:
    Get the Led Out

8. ISO #808

AFAICT?

9. ISO #809

Fuck it.

-vote AnassRhamur

It's doubtful he's going to actually contribute from this point.
    Quote Originally Posted by MattZed View Post
    deathworld's and RLVG's suicides made me lul. I take a lot of pleasure in knowing that I gave you an night action, and that you used it to kill yourself.
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    At least Mesk has lewdy lefty and raunchy righty. You're not even Canadian.
    Quote Originally Posted by FM-Shocked Kirby Face View Post
    Deathworlds is simply better than us at this game. Don't kill them for that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    fucketh me in the ass

10. ISO #810

Not necessarily. AFAICT it hasn't done that, so that is not a correct assessment.
    In any case, its a bad play to make.
    Mafia Record:
    My advice on Mafia play:
    Get the Led Out

11. ISO #811

12. ISO #812

Quote Originally Posted by deathworlds View Post
    Fuck it.

-vote AnassRhamur

It's doubtful he's going to actually contribute from this point.
    Consider my day 2 vote yours (assuming you don't move your vote)

Anyone else jump on one of the two wagons. Pick a side enough of this fence sitting bullshit
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho

13. ISO #813

IMO, making that play is the equivalent of suicide. He ceratainly wasn't winning people before that.

14. ISO #814

I'm not going to Potentially lose Jack.

-vote AnAssRhamur

15. ISO #815

Okay, heading out now and won't be back for EOD.

16. ISO #816

Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    Consider my day 2 vote yours (assuming you don't move your vote)

Anyone else jump on one of the two wagons. Pick a side enough of this fence sitting bullshit
    Smart play if you are scum. there is a good chance DW wont vote you, so you have kinda prevented a vote on you day 2.
    Mafia Record:
    My advice on Mafia play:
    Get the Led Out

17. ISO #817

18. ISO #818

19. ISO #819

Quote Originally Posted by Stereo View Post
    -unvote

forum says i need to put 2 character in so here's more than 2
    This feels like a Town posts weirdly enough. Its the whole fully admitting that they haven't concluded anything that I am seeing here. Usually Scum try to accomplish something. At least I expect Stereo to play that way as Scum. I could be wrong, but its enough for a weak Town read for me.
    Mafia Record:
    My advice on Mafia play:
    Get the Led Out

20. ISO #820

21. ISO #821

22. ISO #822

DW isn't looking good right now. They appeared to be sticking to their guns. The sudden "fuck it, Vote: AnassRhamur" is something I don't like.
    Mafia Record:
    My advice on Mafia play:
    Get the Led Out

23. ISO #823

DW isn't looking good right now. They appeared to be sticking to their guns. The sudden "fuck it, Vote: AnassRhamur" is something I don't like.
    AR has shown that he won't really contribute, and did not exhibit any care for the game.
    deathworld's and RLVG's suicides made me lul. I take a lot of pleasure in knowing that I gave you an night action, and that you used it to kill yourself.
    fucketh me in the ass

24. ISO #824

25. ISO #825

Quote Originally Posted by deathworlds View Post
    AR has shown that he won't really contribute, and did not exhibit any care for the game.
    I understand that, but why do you make this decision now and not hours earlier?
    Mafia Record:
    My advice on Mafia play:
    Get the Led Out

26. ISO #826

Quote Originally Posted by Arrow View Post
    -vote AnAssRhamur

Still ok with this PL.
    This isn't even pl-- he came added stuff and threw a vote on a scum read. This is just bc banana doesn't wanna play with him

She can hide behind it and call it pl when he flips green
    Quote Originally Posted by PowersThatBe View Post
    Shut up cow.
    Did you just fucking call him a cow?
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16
    No, he played as well as he could. He had you right in the palm of his fucking hand all game and you STILL don’t get that. He played you like a fucking fiddle, and it was so obvious and it pains me that nobody else saw it.

27. ISO #827

Just know at least two of those votes on thug are def scum
    Shut up cow.
    No, he played as well as he could. He had you right in the palm of his fucking hand all game and you STILL don’t get that. He played you like a fucking fiddle, and it was so obvious and it pains me that nobody else saw it.

28. ISO #828

29. ISO #829

I understand that, but why do you make this decision now and not hours earlier?
    Because AR didn't post then, and SJ was looking more towny.
    fucketh me in the ass

30. ISO #830

Don't pretend like you know me.
    Don't pretend you haven't been pushing this lynch since page 1 or 2
    Shut up cow.

31. ISO #831

32. ISO #832

33. ISO #833

34. ISO #834

35. ISO #835

36. ISO #836

37. ISO #837

The day dragged on and on as people threw fingers left and right. Some quiet, some loud and vocal.

"Enough" a voice said booming all around "I will purge the ones you believe are the ones of the old way"

In at flash everyone became quiet as they tried to figure out where it came from. The voice never spoke again for the remainder of the day and everyone started to discuss who is part of the old way.

After much discussion and debate they put AnassRhamur up. He said he was nothing more then a local Tribesman. There was a quiet pause and in an instant a vaporizing beam came out and killed him instantly. Nothing remained of him. Not even a spirit... In that moment another flash came out and everything was dark.

"now its our turn, you will never go forward to the way of new"

However there was other powers at work, powers of healing and checking. The hunter sat in his room shouting "WHERE THE FUCK ARE MY BULLETS"

38. ISO #838

39. ISO #839

40. ISO #840

We are both tired so we are starting this a little early.

In the mist of the darkness, the shaman went out to protect who he thinks is innocent. Little did he know, he was being followed.

He said a blessing and gave the spirit of the bear to someone. Before he could finish his chant, he heard a low growling sound. deathworlds looked behind him and saw the 3 spirit wolves staring him down.

"We have been waiting for you" said one of the wolves.

deathworlds gripped his staff, slamming it on the ground, summoning the bear. There was a loud roar as a fight now broke out.

The bear stood up high, showing height over the wolves. But to no avail as the wolves had strength in numbers. The Alpha commanded the Omega to strike, the bear knocked him away with ease. The Beta, took advantage of the opening and attacked the bear. Although he damaged him, the bear shook him off. Then the Alpha decided he'd had enough and howled loudly, calling the others to him.

In an instant, all of them surrounded the bear, striking deathworlds simultaneously, instantly killing not only the bear's spirit, but deathworlds himself.

deathworlds body laid there as his spirit energy rose from him, the wolves devoured it, growing more powerful.

There was another loud howl from the Alpha, almost as if he was saying something. "we are getting closer to the way of the old. Soon we will travel back to the Golden Era."

Meanwhile, in the hunter's room, "FOUND MY BULLETS!! THEY WERE IN MY OTHER PANTS." The hunter pulls on their boots and screams, "THERE'S A SNAKE IN MY BOOT."

41. ISO #841

42. ISO #842

Well, I was under the assumption I'd be dead. And this was my last well. I sent it before I read the set up that it was pointless to send it while the spirit is still in game, but oh well. I was very angry when Thug flipped green. Anyhow, notice DW is dead, Stereo Hammered after Banana said not to. And Stereo was scum read by DW and me, but more so from DW.

Also, Banana is a suspect because she promised DW her vote, but now he's dead, she no longer has to honor that deal. Below are some very not nice words. I'd like to push Banana or Stereo today. I recognize whomever killed DW could just be metaing us and framing stereo. But oh well. Very disappointed in how the votes went. I definitely suspect the words below to inflame most of you, and probably lead to my mislynch. Don't really care though. Enjoy.

Dear Idiots:

Remember when I said not to lynch AR/Thug? And then you town sheeple just followed Banana blindly? Did you not realize she only wanted him lynched because she didn't like his performance in other games? She said herself she didn't care about a mislynch, and LOOK, we have a mislynch. Arrow or Jack were good targets to take out. And we almost had them both. Notice how when Jack was 1 vote away she FREAKED out, but when AR was close to being hammered she didn't? She claimed she didn't want day to end early, and look DAY ENDED EARLY BECAUSE HE WAS HAMMERED.

And look who hammered him? Stereo.

Isn't it curious that the last 3 or 4 votes on him were 3 of the people I pegged as scum? Two of which had trains on them? Well maybe Jack isn't scum....

Maybe the scum is Arrow, Banana, and Stereo? or maybe Unknown is scum?

Well I hope we have some smart TPR's, because, we're fucked if not. I am so glad I am dead though. So tired of dealing with the stupidity of you people. This was a joke, there was absolutely no reason to vote AR. He came, gave a read or two, and voted with the consensus, showing he was willing to play with the town and get the job done. But NOPE. Just had to go with the stupid fucking idiot.

Well, I really hope I PRAY TO GOD, the scum take me out. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE SCUM KILL ME.

Anyhow, if you're reading this I am dead, and everyone who is town and voted for AR. Just remember, the scum voted him too. So look among you.

REMEMBER WHEN THIS VILLAGE IDIOT SAID NOT TO VOTE THUG/AR? Remember when BANANA PUSHED IT SINCE PAGE 1 FOR NO REASON, other than her personal feelings?? Oh, right, but that's not why she did it. OF COURSE NOT.

Such a stupid fucking lynch.

PTB, out.

P.s. I also loved all the people who talked shit about getting trains on me HAHAHA, you never did shit. Not one of you were ever going to push a train on me. You could only lynch someone who wasn't here to defend himself, because he had RL stuff to deal with. BUT IT'S OK for Arrow and Jack to have real life stuff or even Mesk, but not Thug/AR. NOPE because Banana decided it. IDIOTS.
    Shut up cow.

43. ISO #843

Well, fuck.

PTB, why would you bother writing a LW? The only way it would've been seen is if the Miller was dead and you were dead, and since AR didn't flip Miller, and the RP implies the vig couldn't kill, the two things couldn't have happened. You couldn't possibly know you ARE the Miller either, and even if you were, PRs are prevented from making LWs.

44. ISO #844

Quote Originally Posted by Arrow View Post
    Well, fuck.

PTB, why would you bother writing a LW? The only way it would've been seen is if the Miller was dead and you were dead, and since AR didn't flip Miller, and the RP implies the vig couldn't kill, the two things couldn't have happened. You couldn't possibly know you ARE the Miller either, and even if you were, PRs are prevented from making LWs.
    Once again, I wrote it and sent it without double checking the setup. Thanks for trying to undermine me though.

Once I checked the set up, I realized it was pointless to send it.

Fuck me for not checking the set up first.

As I said before, I really don't care if you lynch me. I'm sure Banana will push it as a "policy lynch." And you jack, and yzb will probably vote with her. Lemmings.
    Shut up cow.

45. ISO #845

And before you go "well why would you check the set up after you sent it?" Because i WAS angry.

Then when i cooled down, I was like, well did that even matter?
    Shut up cow.

46. ISO #846

47. ISO #847

Hello

Who are we policy lynching this time? I would target Grylander but he played better last game right? I was in the alternate universe so correct me if I'm wrong
    Just saw this name on the list. Answering my own question.

-vote AnassRhamur
    He always gets chances and always botches them.

SJ has the potential to play well. Last time I was scum in a game with him he spotted me right away.

I don't know about stereo tbh. He's had to spend all day 1 deflecting DWs every game death tunnel though so I sympathize with him.
    I see it as day 1 lynches are almost always mislynches so might as well teach the Scrublords a lesson with them. Happened to Mesk last game (sorry kool aid) and Grylander the game before that that I played.
    Ok looks like AR isn't getting replaced now so lets get rid of it

-vote AnassRhamur

Lets be real. He says he'll catch up but he won't. He did this last game and had to be shot by a vig. Lets make him learn his lesson by placing a rope around his neck.

Otherwise there isn't a clear scum read to lynch. Get it done.
    Its a policy lynch Mesk. The way Thug plays is not how you play FM and he must be made an example of what happens if you play like that.
    Thats they said last time. All he did was flake like that, then spam "are you Mesk" to everyone, then ask people how their day was, and then vote himself several times. I have no reason to believe this will be any different given its started the exact same way.
    There's absolutely nothing in 3 posts that suggests that Thug is town. And I pushed this thing all day and only now got votes on it so votung patterns don't suggest it either.

Do I have to have the 2nd amendment people make an example of you too Mesk?
    For the soul* of the site
    Its a policy lynch. Of course its bogus. This is for the would of the site Mesk. Non-play is not allowed to survive anymore.
    You're making my point. I don't care if Thug is town or scum. Thug isn't playing and Thug won't play. The only way to correct that behavior is through discipline, but he's not breaking any rules so player base enforced discipline is how we break these bad habits sending a clear message that if you play like that, c ya

Except he came, told us why he was afk. Said he'd catch up, voted with us. Banana said he didn't play at all, I think him coming contributing a bit, and THEN voting with who people were scum hunting. He even quoted some posts.

It was a stupid lynch, and it's just because Banana didn't like how he played in other games.

Go make examples of people in other games.
    Shut up cow.

48. ISO #848

PTB, you're comparing a player that had contributed but had to go away with one that his few posts were basically non-FM related and one of them was a referente to the mighty duck.
    Had he not come back, Banana wanted to lynch you. Are you really going to defend her?
    Shut up cow.

49. ISO #849

Except he came, told us why he was afk. Said he'd catch up, voted with us. Banana said he didn't play at all, I think him coming contributing a bit, and THEN voting with who people were scum hunting. He even quoted some posts.

It was a stupid lynch, and it's just because Banana didn't like how he played in other games.

Go make examples of people in other games.
    Yeah, he voted. He EXACTLY sheeped you because he is so innocent here to like anyone who defends him.

Thank you Anonymous Donor

50. ISO #850

Had he not come back, Banana wanted to lynch you. Are you really going to defend her?
    I think I still wouldn't have got lynched. I'm not defending Banana, but I'm saying there were reasons for lynching AR as my vote was on him as well.

Thank you Anonymous Donor