2. ISO #702

Re: S-FM 216 Spirits

@Unknown1234 you fake voted again lol
    Quote Originally Posted by PowersThatBe View Post
    Shut up cow.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    Did you just fucking call him a cow?
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16
    No, he played as well as he could. He had you right in the palm of his fucking hand all game and you STILL don’t get that. He played you like a fucking fiddle, and it was so obvious and it pains me that nobody else saw it.

3. ISO #703

Lol my fake votes are amazing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesk514 View Post
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

4. ISO #704

@Unknown1234 you fake voted again lol
    Did I?
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

5. ISO #705

FYI, I hope Mesk didn't try to Quick hammer there.

6. ISO #706

7. ISO #707

8. ISO #708

OMG GUYZ UNKNOWN WILL QUICK HAMMER.

9. ISO #709

10. ISO #710

Jack has contributed less than AR at this point
    Shut up cow.
    No, he played as well as he could. He had you right in the palm of his fucking hand all game and you STILL don’t get that. He played you like a fucking fiddle, and it was so obvious and it pains me that nobody else saw it.

11. ISO #711

12. ISO #712

Did nobody else find Mesk's vote suspicious TBH? And that's coming from me.

13. ISO #713

-unvote

I still have intent to vote.
    Quote Originally Posted by MattZed View Post
    deathworld's and RLVG's suicides made me lul. I take a lot of pleasure in knowing that I gave you an night action, and that you used it to kill yourself.
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    At least Mesk has lewdy lefty and raunchy righty. You're not even Canadian.
    Quote Originally Posted by FM-Shocked Kirby Face View Post
    Deathworlds is simply better than us at this game. Don't kill them for that.
    fucketh me in the ass

14. ISO #714

15. ISO #715

Quote Originally Posted by Unknown1234 View Post
    Did nobody else find Mesk's vote suspicious TBH? And that's coming from me.
    I don't think it really means anything.
    I honestly was in same boat as you for a minute like "Did you just try to hammer when you thought it was L-1?" but i literally don't think it means jack besides not giving a shit.
    Don't pet growlithe, he will bite you.

16. ISO #716

Arrow, I clarified this with the host.

17. ISO #717

18. ISO #718

19. ISO #719

20. ISO #720

Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    100%, and fire and PTB get scum points for not unvoting
    You didn't unvote AR stop crying bc you're not getting your way lol
    Shut up cow.

21. ISO #721

22. ISO #722

23. ISO #723

24. ISO #724

Quote Originally Posted by Firebringer View Post
    You look like your trying hard to look town right now.
    There is no real reason to wait for a claim except to run out time.

5 hours, what good is a claim at that point?
    You can't be serious. You playing stupid on purpose here? You've play a enough games to know why you don't hammer without a claim.
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho

25. ISO #725

26. ISO #726

Lol Arrow, that's not correct.

27. ISO #727

28. ISO #728

Quote Originally Posted by Arrow View Post
    -vote unvote
    I'd give you town points if you voted your scum read lol
    Shut up cow.

29. ISO #729

Sj has been tagged multiple times, he's had plenty of chances -- just saying.
    Shut up cow.

30. ISO #730

31. ISO #731

#lock her up!

32. ISO #732

You're being ridiculous. There's five hours left. Let him come claim.
    Funny how I'm being ridiculous -- when we have a larger consensus that he's a better vote. But you'd vote AR for policy reasons but you won't vote jack. You won't let AR prove himself but jack should. You were fine with an AR mislynch but not a jack one? You said mislynch doesn't matter, so what does it matter if he comes and claims?
    Shut up cow.

33. ISO #733

Do you not understand the difference? The facepalm.

34. ISO #734

Funny how I'm being ridiculous -- when we have a larger consensus that he's a better vote. But you'd vote AR for policy reasons but you won't vote jack. You won't let AR prove himself but jack should. You were fine with an AR mislynch but not a jack one? You said mislynch doesn't matter, so what does it matter if he comes and claims?
    I made this point earlier and banana did not address it.
    Quote Originally Posted by MattZed View Post
    deathworld's and RLVG's suicides made me lul. I take a lot of pleasure in knowing that I gave you an night action, and that you used it to kill yourself.
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    At least Mesk has lewdy lefty and raunchy righty. You're not even Canadian.
    Quote Originally Posted by FM-Shocked Kirby Face View Post
    Deathworlds is simply better than us at this game. Don't kill them for that.
    fucketh me in the ass

35. ISO #735

My break is officially over .. I'll be back at 11pm est
    Shut up cow.

36. ISO #736

You're talking about something completely different. Its ridiculous to want to hammer SJ early without giving him a chance to claim when the last time he posted he had maybe 1 or 2 votes.

Seriously this is basic FM stuff

37. ISO #737

38. ISO #738

Becasue there seems to be confusion about what i meant in the setup about hammering. If there is a hammer the thread will remain locked up untill the 24 or 48 hr mark. Only then will the flip be posted. So that means if a lynch happens before the 24 hr mark the flip will be made at the 24 hr mark and not the 48 hr mark.

Votes will be locked in at mignight and yes, I will be looking at timestamps in case i end up being a few mins late to makesure theres no extra votes

39. ISO #739

40. ISO #740

Quote Originally Posted by Empathy17 View Post
    Becasue there seems to be confusion about what i meant in the setup about hammering. If there is a hammer the thread will remain locked up untill the 24 or 48 hr mark. Only then will the flip be posted. So that means if a lynch happens before the 24 hr mark the flip will be made at the 24 hr mark and not the 48 hr mark.

Votes will be locked in at mignight and yes, I will be looking at timestamps in case i end up being a few mins late to makesure theres no extra votes
    See there is no benefit to closing the thread early and if Jack has the most votes by day end he's lynched anyway

On the other hand if SJ is a comfortable role then you fuck up really bad by hammering early. But sure keep arguing how somehow I'm a hypocrite by pointing this out 👌

41. ISO #741

See there is no benefit to closing the thread early and if Jack has the most votes by day end he's lynched anyway

On the other hand if SJ is a comfortable role then you fuck up really bad by hammering early. But sure keep arguing how somehow I'm a hypocrite by pointing this out 👌
    Confirmable*. Fuck you auto correct

42. ISO #742

Just got done reading post #460 at the bottom of page 23.

I am going to

-vote unvote

for the time being.
    Mafia Record:
    Spoiler : On Site/Universal Total :
    ..Total: 5/9 = 55.6% | 61/104 = 58.3%..
    ...Town: 3/5 = 60% | 42/76 = 55.3%...
    ....Mafia: 0/2 = 0% | 14/23 = 60.9%....
    .....3P: 1/1 = 100% | 3P: 3/5 = 60%.....
    My advice on Mafia play:
    Get the Led Out

43. ISO #743

Œį

44. ISO #744

Ill catch up more later tonight. My mom imports exotic animals (we own a pet store) and we had some trouble some newborn animals. We had a pregnant Mink give birth to 6 babies. Unfortunately the mom mink had to be returned due to health issues. Now we have 6 monks and don't have enough time to raise the rest of the minks. They're going to starve to death so I think I'm gonna do the humane thing here.

So my question is this more directed at Cucho because he's so opionated.
    Which one of my mink babies should I kill first?
    RIDE OR CRY

45. ISO #745

46. ISO #746

That was pathetic.

47. ISO #747

48. ISO #748

Jackie!!!!!

49. ISO #749

Quote Originally Posted by AnassRhamur View Post
    Ill catch up more later tonight. My mom imports exotic animals (we own a pet store) and we had some trouble some newborn animals. We had a pregnant Mink give birth to 6 babies. Unfortunately the mom mink had to be returned due to health issues. Now we have 6 monks and don't have enough time to raise the rest of the minks. They're going to starve to death so I think I'm gonna do the humane thing here.

So my question is this more directed at Cucho because he's so opionated.
    Which one of my mink babies should I kill first?
    Omg this made me giggle uncontrollably
    Shut up cow.

50. ISO #750

I feel unwell and all I've done is sleep after I got home.
    Bunch of votes on me so I'll just claim my role.
    Citizen tribesman.
    I'll also just get to my computer and post whatever I was working on last night before I left (which was a half complete tunnel on PTB)
    The plan was to tunnel the fuck out of him, get enough votes on him. Then once the train had built up, switch over to one of the people who was going on the train.
    But I guess my train will have to do.
    Cryptonic made this sig

Quote Originally Posted by HentaiManOfPeace View Post
    gotchu fam

Attachment 28016