Register

User Tag List

Page 11 of 45 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 21 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #501

2. ISO #502

3. ISO #503

Re: S-FM 216 Spirits

Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    Dafuq? Am I just speaking a different language today?

1) You said you responded to me, but I can't find that response. Your present response was focused on *why* you should defend Mesk. Your *why* kind of sucked anyway, but I was more interested in *how* you're defending Mesk. You're defending her in a manner that wouldn't convince anyone who scumreads Mesk to stop scumreading Mesk - in other words, your defense isn't actually doing anything.

2) You said "People are taking advantage of the Mesk train ", so I said "What? Why don't you just say who is taking advantage of the Mesk train? Why be indirect?".

Then you said "People often take advantage of the Mesk train.", and then I said "it sounds like you're just assuming the votes on Mesk are people taking advantage. Can't you name someone in particular who was taking advantage?"

This shouldn't require me to "show you" anything.

3) Last game, you specifically scumread the person against Mesk (Firebringer) for good reasons. Firebringer looked like he'd cc'd Mesk just because he had to - it didn't seem sincere. FB also seemed to be twisting facts and was half-heartedly town compared to Mesk. This is very different from going "people are taking advantage of the Mesk train, Mesk is clearly town. GG" I'm not saying abstract shit right now, I shouldn't need to go and dig up quotes to make my point.

Does anyone understand what I'm saying? Am I speaking the same language? Fuck me lol.
    1.) just look for that answer I just gave you. Should be fairly similar in wording.

2.) None of the voters had good reasoning. I don't even know if you read the game or not.

3.) Where did I have good reasons?? I'm not even sure how I passionately defended her THIS game.

I don't even know how you find a big deal out of this, because it's like you haven't even checked. The first two votes were RVS votes, and the Gyrlander vote was a lash out.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesk514 View Post
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

4. ISO #504

5. ISO #505

Quote Originally Posted by Unknown1234 View Post
    1.) just look for that answer I just gave you. Should be fairly similar in wording.

2.) None of the voters had good reasoning. I don't even know if you read the game or not.

3.) Where did I have good reasons?? I'm not even sure how I passionately defended her THIS game.

I don't even know how you find a big deal out of this, because it's like you haven't even checked. The first two votes were RVS votes, and the Gyrlander vote was a lash out.
    Yeah exactly, I did read the game lol. POD was just placing a random vote, SJ voted her over the red-hot thing and Gyrlander voted her out of emotion. So, who's "taking advantage of the Mesk train"? As I said, it looks like you're white knighting her with this remark. Anyway, I'm not saying their reasoning is good.

Bro I never said you passionately defended her, this game or last game. The point I'm making is last game you had reasons for attacking Mesk's train, and you attacked her train well, while in this game it seems like you just wanna "appear" like you're defending her.

I must be phrasing myself terribly for you to be misunderstanding me this hard lol. Seriously, am I incoherent? Tell me and I'll start making more of an effort.

6. ISO #506

7. ISO #507

Yeah exactly, I did read the game lol. POD was just placing a random vote, SJ voted her over the red-hot thing and Gyrlander voted her out of emotion. So, who's "taking advantage of the Mesk train"? As I said, it looks like you're white knighting her with this remark. Anyway, I'm not saying their reasoning is good.

Bro I never said you passionately defended her, this game or last game. The point I'm making is last game you had reasons for attacking Mesk's train, and you attacked her train well, while in this game it seems like you just wanna "appear" like you're defending her.

I must be phrasing myself terribly for you to be misunderstanding me this hard lol. Seriously, am I incoherent? Tell me and I'll start making more of an effort.
    Def incoherent -- POD isn't even in this game lol.

I attacked the people on mesks trains and defended her why do you only question unknown?
    Quote Originally Posted by PowersThatBe View Post
    Shut up cow.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    Did you just fucking call him a cow?
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16
    No, he played as well as he could. He had you right in the palm of his fucking hand all game and you STILL don’t get that. He played you like a fucking fiddle, and it was so obvious and it pains me that nobody else saw it.

8. ISO #508

Last game there were reasons presented. This game she hasn't really done anything. I don't think I wouldn't have defended her last game if there weren't reasons. So my point is that I don't see how you see this as white knighting given I haven't tried to establish a connection where I can say "you voters are scum for voting her". It's just our meta to have each other's backs.

When I made this post, I was basically referring to the fact that people were willing to stack votes early on in the game, and that last game Mesk was lynched early on. I don't blame DW, but I didn't like how PTB and Gyrlander decided to join him because of dumb reasons. Gyrlander could play himself as scum and people would think it's normal play from him (nor saying he's scum).

You aren't having issues with communication, but I was surprised to have this conversation in the first place for acting like my normal self.
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

9. ISO #509

Ok looks like AR isn't getting replaced now so lets get rid of it

-vote AnassRhamur

Lets be real. He says he'll catch up but he won't. He did this last game and had to be shot by a vig. Lets make him learn his lesson by placing a rope around his neck.

Otherwise there isn't a clear scum read to lynch. Get it done.
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho

10. ISO #510

Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    Ok looks like AR isn't getting replaced now so lets get rid of it

-vote AnassRhamur

Lets be real. He says he'll catch up but he won't. He did this last game and had to be shot by a vig. Lets make him learn his lesson by placing a rope around his neck.

Otherwise there isn't a clear scum read to lynch. Get it done.
    I rather get him lynched that let rng decide our fate.

Thank you Anonymous Donor

11. ISO #511

Def incoherent -- POD isn't even in this game lol.

I attacked the people on mesks trains and defended her why do you only question unknown?
    Because Unknown made this vague remark about people taking advantage of the Mesk train that felt really off to me, for reasons that I've divulged on the previous page.

Seriously, I ain't supporting that mesk train, nor am I saying it was scummy to defend her. It's just how he went about it and, to a lesser degree, the reasons he gave.

To put it shortly, it feels like Unknown was just white-knighting. If Unknown really thought someone was "taking advantage", he woulda made some effort to call the bastard out, but he didn't. He just made that indirect remark instead.

Think about it, if you scumread Mesk and voted her, then later someone said "there are people on the Mesk train taking advantage of Mesk as lynch bait", would that convince you to get off the Mesk train? I certainly hope it wouldn't lol.

I felt like there was an agenda behind the one-liner, given the kind of person Unknown is, but I couldn't find the towny agenda. So here I am making a fuss about it ^^.

P.S. Maaan I always confuse POD and DW's names. Sorryyy.

12. ISO #512

Given the voting setup, (which is the same as the M-FM, but only one universe) I often said that I disliked having multiple votes on people, as it basically makes people feel like there are no other options AND discourages the person being voted. Even 3 votes which, at the time were pretty much the only votes.

13. ISO #513

14. ISO #514

15. ISO #515

16. ISO #516

17. ISO #517

Yzb, wall posts are super boring especially when discussing one lined responses.

18. ISO #518

19. ISO #519

Quote Originally Posted by Arrow View Post
    I don't think I'm going to vote anyone yet. My strongest scum read is Superjack and even that's not very strong. Additionally, PTB will just read me voting him as trying to distract from my own situation and use it as evidence against me in the event of a mislynch.
    Just make sure you vote by day end since lynch is required
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho

20. ISO #520

Last game there were reasons presented. This game she hasn't really done anything. I don't think I wouldn't have defended her last game if there weren't reasons. So my point is that I don't see how you see this as white knighting given I haven't tried to establish a connection where I can say "you voters are scum for voting her". It's just our meta to have each other's backs.

When I made this post, I was basically referring to the fact that people were willing to stack votes early on in the game, and that last game Mesk was lynched early on. I don't blame DW, but I didn't like how PTB and Gyrlander decided to join him because of dumb reasons. Gyrlander could play himself as scum and people would think it's normal play from him (nor saying he's scum).

You aren't having issues with communication, but I was surprised to have this conversation in the first place for acting like my normal self.
    To clarify: White Knighting, by my definition, is when scums focus on appearing to defend towns, rather than actually defending their townreads. I'm moreso saying your defense of Mesk feels more vanity-driven than actually-convincing-towns-not-to-vote-Mesk driven.

Okay, so do you think Gyrlander was taking advantage then? SJ's read seemed pretty reasonable tbh - Mesk might write that "red-hot" shit to brag about it in the post-game. It's just Gyr didn't seem like he was doing it to "take advantage".

Humans surprise eachother I guess. I never saw it as a massive deal, I just thought "oh that seems off". Personally, I felt like I was the one responding to you in this conversation LOL.

21. ISO #521

Because Unknown made this vague remark about people taking advantage of the Mesk train that felt really off to me, for reasons that I've divulged on the previous page.

Seriously, I ain't supporting that mesk train, nor am I saying it was scummy to defend her. It's just how he went about it and, to a lesser degree, the reasons he gave.

To put it shortly, it feels like Unknown was just white-knighting. If Unknown really thought someone was "taking advantage", he woulda made some effort to call the bastard out, but he didn't. He just made that indirect remark instead.

Think about it, if you scumread Mesk and voted her, then later someone said "there are people on the Mesk train taking advantage of Mesk as lynch bait", would that convince you to get off the Mesk train? I certainly hope it wouldn't lol.

I felt like there was an agenda behind the one-liner, given the kind of person Unknown is, but I couldn't find the towny agenda. So here I am making a fuss about it ^^.

P.S. Maaan I always confuse POD and DW's names. Sorryyy.
    I can get behind an unknown lynch because he plays scum as town very well. He consistently defends mesk so it wouldn't be different for him to do it every game regardless of alignment.

Bc pushing lynches on gryrlander and AR just seems so odd bc she's just not giving them a chance. I believe a sj, stereo, arrow or unknown lynch would be good. Dismissing people based on other or pasted games is how you can ruin a perfectly good game.

Back to work!
    Shut up cow.
    No, he played as well as he could. He had you right in the palm of his fucking hand all game and you STILL don’t get that. He played you like a fucking fiddle, and it was so obvious and it pains me that nobody else saw it.

22. ISO #522

23. ISO #523

SuperJack voted? I thought the votes were PTB Mesk and DW.

24. ISO #524

I can get behind an unknown lynch because he plays scum as town very well. He consistently defends mesk so it wouldn't be different for him to do it every game regardless of alignment.

Bc pushing lynches on gryrlander and AR just seems so odd bc she's just not giving them a chance. I believe a sj, stereo, arrow or unknown lynch would be good. Dismissing people based on other or pasted games is how you can ruin a perfectly good game.

Back to work!
    You would vote me because I play well as scum?

25. ISO #525

26. ISO #526

SuperJack voted? I thought the votes were PTB Mesk and DW.
    I didn't vote mesk I defended mesk
    Shut up cow.

27. ISO #527

28. ISO #528

Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    ]I'm going to take this as an attempt to breadcrumb that you're scum, so that if you win you can gloat
    -vote Mesk514
    Is this the "solid logic"

Also PTB, you had her voted for over 100 posts lol (unless I missed you switch votes earlier in my reading, but you did vote her)

29. ISO #529

Sj and arrow are super scummy. I will do what the majority wants though.

And unknown I'd vote you because how you're playing now reminds me of how you played the first time we played. I town read you for now but wouldn't be lost to vote against you if I had too. So tabs dig about me being "new" is funny since I found the scum day one last game, and you can all check the posts on that. Yzb can't even come up with consistent reads and stick to them. He flip flops all game. Maybe he'll actually vote this game?
    Shut up cow.

30. ISO #530

Also PTB, you had her voted for over 100 posts lol (unless I missed you switch votes earlier in my reading, but you did vote her)
    Bro I voted her in inside job, I did NOT vote mesk this game at all. I voted jack, stereo, and arrow.
    Shut up cow.

31. ISO #531

Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    PTB is down for quite a lot of lynches, all for very bad reasons.
    So are you so shut up
    Shut up cow.

32. ISO #532

Oh, you voted her but then unvoted her the next post LOL.

K it was Jack's post that sucked then.

33. ISO #533

Sj and arrow are super scummy. I will do what the majority wants though.

And unknown I'd vote you because how you're playing now reminds me of how you played the first time we played. I town read you for now but wouldn't be lost to vote against you if I had too. So tabs dig about me being "new" is funny since I found the scum day one last game, and you can all check the posts on that. Yzb can't even come up with consistent reads and stick to them. He flip flops all game. Maybe he'll actually vote this game?
    Me no comprenez. Maybe I don't understand because I don't.

34. ISO #534

Oh, you voted her but then unvoted her the next post LOL.

K it was Jack's post that sucked then.
    I did not vote mesk this game.
    Shut up cow.

35. ISO #535

You know @Mesk514 is the only person in this game from my beginners game that i have not lynched.

-vote mesk514
    Zzzz...

36. ISO #536

Me no comprenez. Maybe I don't understand because I don't.
    Basically I'm not going to push a lynch on you, but if someone made a case for you, I wouldn't be a hold out. You are the type of person, that if you can lynch because of doubt of your alignment I'm not going to fight against it bc you are very good scum. But I'm not going to push a lynch until I start to scum read you, which I don't so I'm not going to. But if yzb made a strong case that convinced a couple other people I'd join the train.
    Shut up cow.

37. ISO #537

38. ISO #538

Zzzz...
    Lol I guess I did, but it was a joke vote that I immediately took away. I was never seriously voting her.
    Shut up cow.

39. ISO #539

Quote Originally Posted by Arrow View Post
    -vote AnAssRhamur

I see no problems with this as at least a PL.
    Thought you didn't know what you were doing, so how is this a good vote?
    Shut up cow.

40. ISO #540

Lol I guess I did, but it was a joke vote that I immediately took away. I was never seriously voting her.
    I know. All I remember was three votes and one sucked. I thought it was Gyrlander but maybe it was Jack.

I was half focused yesterday, I don't even remember having reads because I didn't.

41. ISO #541

42. ISO #542

Yeah, it's really solid logic for the first 24 hours or whatever it was. It's quite plausible for Mesk to do something rash like that. SJ switched soon after, too.

43. ISO #543

The pl on ar is annoying, he makes two posts and all of a sudden he's back on the list.

One scenario is bc and arrow are scum with ar and they're busing him. Or at least one of them is scum and is using a pl as a strat to cover a Mislynch.

He said he was traveling, let's give him the benefit of the doubt for now. If you're gonna pl anyone pl me.
    Shut up cow.

44. ISO #544

If I find my post, I could probably clarify, but if he switched after my post then it isn't null.

45. ISO #545

Yeah, it's really solid logic for the first 24 hours or whatever it was. It's quite plausible for Mesk to do something rash like that. SJ switched soon after, too.
    Yeah he switched it to me and spent 3 pages giving no solid reasons for his mesk vote and pairing us as scum together. God you're bad.
    Shut up cow.

46. ISO #546

47. ISO #547

Thought you didn't know what you were doing, so how is this a good vote?
    I hadn't seen Rhamur was back when I posted that. The only reason I wasn't voting him was because he was AFK.

If I PL you, that strengthens my scum read when you end up being mislynched, why would I want to do that? To get mislynched myself?

48. ISO #548

49. ISO #549

Dat dedication to spotting meaningless votes tho.
    I hate being wrong.

50. ISO #550

tbf, the point is you thought PTB was voting her rather than SJ, so we should read your interactions with your perception, whether it was true or false, in mind.
    Lost again.