S-FM 216 Spirits - Page 10
Register

User Tag List

Page 10 of 45 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 20 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #451

Re: S-FM 216 Spirits

Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    Grylander is useless every game and this game is no exception already. It makes no sense for you to say that w out arrow and jack yet give Grylander a pass
    The thing is, I repeatly read the thread but I don't really know what to post. If you are comparing me to when I checked the thread twice a day and post 3 times, fuck you.

Thank you Anonymous Donor

2. ISO #452

Quote Originally Posted by PowersThatBe View Post
    Just post checked and he's not been the most helpful but he's on par with arrow in focus and scope of posts. Both have been more focused than sj in my opinion. Arrows posts seem like he's intentionally acting stupid or ill informed... gyr just seems retardo...I'd rather lynch scum suspects than a town idiot.

Stereo sj and arrow all have two or more people suspecting them over others.
    Arrow has potential to improve as the game goes on, Grylander does not.
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho

3. ISO #453

Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    Arrow has potential to improve as the game goes on, Grylander does not.
    I can confirm this vote is purely emotional and I give no fucks about your opinions.

-vote BananaCucho

Hopefully I'll relax in a while and try to think where to put my vote so it is useful.

Thank you Anonymous Donor

4. ISO #454

Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    I can confirm this vote is purely emotional and I give no fucks about your opinions.

-vote BananaCucho

Hopefully I'll relax in a while and try to think where to put my vote so it is useful.
    I'd argue that the vote proves you give exactly 10 fucks about my opinion.

5. ISO #455

I'd argue that gyrlander could improve should we give him the chance to.

Stereo has been equally as useless. And jack? You really think sj will contribute?
    Shut up cow.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    Did you just fucking call him a cow?
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16
    No, he played as well as he could. He had you right in the palm of his fucking hand all game and you STILL don’t get that. He played you like a fucking fiddle, and it was so obvious and it pains me that nobody else saw it.

6. ISO #456

And tbh I'd rather get a potential scum than a potential waste of a town
    Shut up cow.
    No, he played as well as he could. He had you right in the palm of his fucking hand all game and you STILL don’t get that. He played you like a fucking fiddle, and it was so obvious and it pains me that nobody else saw it.

7. ISO #457

I'd argue that gyrlander could improve should we give him the chance to.

Stereo has been equally as useless. And jack? You really think sj will contribute?
    He always gets chances and always botches them.

SJ has the potential to play well. Last time I was scum in a game with him he spotted me right away.

I don't know about stereo tbh. He's had to spend all day 1 deflecting DWs every game death tunnel though so I sympathize with him.

8. ISO #458

And tbh I'd rather get a potential scum than a potential waste of a town
    I see it as day 1 lynches are almost always mislynches so might as well teach the Scrublords a lesson with them. Happened to Mesk last game (sorry kool aid) and Grylander the game before that that I played.

9. ISO #459

I just think there are stronger Schmidt targets and I think we should get a consensus on those. I truly think jack and or arrow are scum
    Shut up cow.

10. ISO #460

I am heading to work I'll be back later to switch my vote if the need arises. And I'll def be home before day ends if we make it that far lol
    Shut up cow.

11. ISO #461

12. ISO #462

Where's my vote?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesk514 View Post
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

13. ISO #463

14. ISO #464

No I actually have, but I don't remember.
    Going to read the last few pages. I hate catching up.
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

15. ISO #465

I think honestly gyrlander is town and Superjack is whiteknighting him. Obviously town TPR's should def check any potential scum, and I think gyrlander wouldn't be a bad person to check at night.
    In order for someone to be white knighting another player, you have to see a reasonable amount of defending the person. I haven't even seen a consistent amount from Jack.

16. ISO #466

Quote Originally Posted by Arrow View Post
    So you want me lynched because I counseled reason on waiting until everyone had checked in, and because I slept poorly and came back to check in? Good reason.
    Arrow seems to be using an emotional appeal on most of what he's said.

17. ISO #467

Quote Originally Posted by Stereo View Post
    You are so misguided it is honestly hilarious to me. If you're so convinced, who do you think are my fuck-buddies?

I feel so loved.
    I feel weird about Stereo. Why would you try to defend yourself by asking someone to pair you by association. It's almost like saying he's trying to defend himself by saying "nobody is defending me, so I can't be scum"

Also, lack of interaction with Stereo IMO from almost everyone. It's almost as if he's just, there.

18. ISO #468

ITS ARROW AND SJ DUHHHHHH
    I think this is dumb, but it's probably Town. It's not realistic to think you found scum immediately, but it follows his town traditions of what he did last game.

19. ISO #469

I should clarify that he's not necessarily a policy lynch because I scum read him. But if he's town, he's admitted to not being able to read people after 26 hours. I just don't see how he could contribute later on even if he's town.
    This is such a bad assumption to make though. I've said this before as Town, that I need time to get comfortable in a game before I can do some hunting.

You really need to learn what a town would say oppposed to scum.

20. ISO #470

Quote Originally Posted by Unknown1234 View Post
    I think this is dumb, but it's probably Town. It's not realistic to think you found scum immediately, but it follows his town traditions of what he did last game.
    I was also mocking myself a bit, they are my strongest scum reads but I'm open to other perspectives
    Shut up cow.

21. ISO #471

Quote Originally Posted by Stereo View Post
    DW's "good points" are misconstrued speculation.

Neither of you have picked up on anything, but you're running off of DW saying there is something when there isn't. As a townsperson I am expected to tell the truth and answer honestly, and I am being prosecuted as scum for doing just that.

I've taken the liberty of fixing this so it is not an issue in the future.

I like to hear about myself.

Yes, that is exactly what I am saying. Have I not been up front about this?

There's nothing else that directly requires my attention, and if you feel otherwise I kindly invite you to fuck yourself. Until the air of this is cleared, anything I do is changing the subject to stave suspicion.

I can do exactly what happened last time. Get killed. It's a waste of everyone's time to lynch or kill me.
    I feel like Stereo has more attitude than he usually does. It feels more like a scum attitude and how he's pissed that people scum-read him.

22. ISO #472

This is such a bad assumption to make though. I've said this before as Town, that I need time to get comfortable in a game before I can do some hunting.

You really need to learn what a town would say oppposed to scum.
    I meant if we were loooking for a pl -- you have to offer something
    Shut up cow.

23. ISO #473

Quote Originally Posted by Quick View Post
    Arrow needs to do something. Firebringer needs to do something.

I am null on Stereo.

I didn't like PTB's reads list. The Town reasons seemed ok, but the reasons she scum reads certain people seems a bit fabricated.

Unsure on Unknown, he has been quiet.

DW's push on stereo, I don't like.

yzb and Gyrlander are both Town.

Super Jack is meh. Banana is meh.

AnassRhamur hasn't posted.

-vote AnassRhamur
    What the fuck does "meh" do?

24. ISO #474

Please, ignore what I said for the last 12 hours or so. Also, why do people want to suddenly Lynch me? I am honestly a little surprised and scared.
    This is Town.

25. ISO #475

PTB, my vote on Mesk is still RVS. So yeah, no personal diferentes involved. I actually like her <3
    Still Town.

26. ISO #476

PTB why did you soft claim to specific people?

27. ISO #477

Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    @Gyrlander tbf people have said a lot of stuff now. You've gotta have some thoughts on some people by now. Give us a bit of good ol' stream of consciousness where you puke your thoughts and feelings about how people seem scummy or not.

Where has @SuperJack gone? He started out with some decent scumhunting but has since disappeared. His activity is still way higher than mine but I swear he said he'd be checking in throughout the day. SJ, are you eyeing anyone other than PTB?

I think Anass has enough votes to get the idea at this point. I'd rather place my vote somewhere more productive.

Hmm.

-vote Arrow

You've still barely posted any developed thoughts. Sure, it's only d1, but it's been a big d1. Even if I didn't scumread you a little, this would still make sense as a Policy Lynch.

One of us has to die today, why shouldn't it be you?
    What I don't like about this post:

1.) You comment on a single person disappearing. People can be busy, and the fact hat there are other people who have disappeared as well and you ONLY comment on Jack makes me believe you are leading towards a jump on the popular train.

2.) Fails to state why he scum-reads Arrow.

3.) You add on by saying this would make sense as a PL. I think you are just trying to add more to your case at this point.

28. ISO #478

PTB why did you soft claim to specific people?
    Because, you and M because, you and Mesk use logic, and are able to decipher when people are being honest. I trust you two until given reason not to
    Shut up cow.

29. ISO #479

Quote Originally Posted by Firebringer View Post
    You kidding?
    SuperJack is scummiest person here right now:
    -vote SuperJack
    No.

30. ISO #480

We are at the 23 hr mark, the current vote count is as follows

Stereo (1 [L-6]):
    deathworlds
    Arrow (2 [L-5]):
    PowersThatBe, yzb25
    Gyrlander (1 [L-6]):
    BananaCucho
    BananaCucho (2 [L-5]):
    Stereo, Gyrlander
    SuperJack (1 [L-6]):
    Firebringer
    PowersThatBe (1 [L-6]):
    SuperJack
    AnassRhamur (1 [L-6]):
    Quick

The player with the most votes shall be lynched by pluality. In event of tie it will be randomed

I will post this again with a new update in a couple of hrs

31. ISO #481

quick: Working hard, pressuring scum targets. Townread.
    superjack: Slightly scummy, but not enough to lynch. Trying to contribute without actually putting in original thoughts.
    Gyrlander: Confused. Neutral atm.
    PowersThatBe: VI, or town. Extremely aggressive, believes I have more FM skill than I do.
    yzb: Unsure.
    mesk: Unsure.
    BananaCucho: Unsure.
    unknown1234: Unsure.
    deathworld: Town read, playing good.
    AnassRhamur: replace bait.
    stereo: Unsure why he was a lynch target.
    firebringer: Scummy as well. Hasn't done much, though more than me.
    So you do have thoughts. Glad you got to the crux of my problem with you. I like you.

-unvote

Keep giving lots of thoughts pls, even if they seem shit, and we will have a compassionate and healthy relationship.

32. ISO #482

33. ISO #483

Because, you and M because, you and Mesk use logic, and are able to decipher when people are being honest. I trust you two until given reason not to
    Ew you took my own words and used it as an answer.

34. ISO #484

I mean, if you're trying to policy lynch me for day one inactivity or because you scumread me for not contributing D1, PTB, it doesn't rattle me anymore because I'm voted day one literally every game I'm in. I *ALWAYS* get scumread in FM and am considered low-hanging fruit for this reason. I usually can make up for it day 3 or 4 if I live that long.
    Your playstyle is really anti-status-quo man. There's nothing wrong with conforming a little with your approach for the greater good of the town.

Either way, I'm beginning to understand your attitude, and as a result I'm promoting you to a null read. It looks like I'll be able to build a solid read on you in later days anyway, whether you turn out to be town or scum.

35. ISO #485

Yzb I feel like you flipped quite quickly.

36. ISO #486

Ew you took my own words and used it as an answer.
    Shut up cow.

37. ISO #487

Agreed. I did not like that quick switcharoo. @yzb25 do you have reads on others?
    Shut up cow.

38. ISO #488

What I don't like about this post:

1.) You comment on a single person disappearing. People can be busy, and the fact hat there are other people who have disappeared as well and you ONLY comment on Jack makes me believe you are leading towards a jump on the popular train.

2.) Fails to state why he scum-reads Arrow.

3.) You add on by saying this would make sense as a PL. I think you are just trying to add more to your case at this point.
    1) I honestly just didn't think to list all the inactives. SJ stood out to me because I'd just finished reading the PTBvs.SJ thing.

Anyway, listing everyone who's inactive and going "fuck these people" sort of reduces it to meaningless, doesn't it? If you see your name among like 4 you don't really give a shit.

2) I didn't say my reasons there because I said them earlier:

This is the wrong attitude to have. This is more about having an argument than actually finding scum on page 2. That aside, however, this kind of "we can't be sure of our scumreads" attitude can be applied to basically the entire game - not just page 3. To put it bluntly, this is a very defeatist attitude to have, and quite the non-opinion. I don't like it.

This is different from BC and Mesk being like "wtf this is page 1", because Mesk and BC simply found quick to be obnoxious / overanalytical to the point of being ridiculous, which is not the same as Arrow making this defeatist non-point.

Judging by the fact pretty much noone seemed to reply to this and it kinda faded into obscurity (I'm on page 80) this subtle defeatist non point seemed to do its job, if Arrow is scum, and was a pretty useless contribution, if Arrow is town.
    3) Yeah, it was a half-hearted, slap-on-the-end-ish reason. You correctly read that. I've never had anything against PLs though, if I can't find a good scumread.

I replied to your criticism. Now reply to mine:

People are taking advantage of the Mesk train =(
    Post 113

What's the point of this comment? If you've got something against someone on the Mesk train, then just say it. This vague "attack-on-noone-in-particular" only throws shade on the Mesk train without making a real point. If a scum reads this comment they're just gonna be like "oh looks like people are suspicious of the Mesk train - I'll be more cautious about making my voting look legit" - you're just giving the scum advice LOL.

I dunno, you seem to actually townread Mesk but this looks like a really indirect, round-about way of attacking the Mesk train that won't convince anyone in particular. If a town on the train reads this they're just gonna think "Well I still scumread her - I'm definitely not taking advantage". This just looks like white-knighting in case Mesk dies tbh.

Maybe you were trying to see if anyone will pussy out of the train with this really vague remark... Meh...
    This felt very off to me, and you never responded.

39. ISO #489

You feel that way, because I did. I have no reason to waste time on a train when my reasons are reduced to insignificance.

Agreed. I did not like that quick switcharoo. @yzb25 do you have reads on others?
    Tempted to join the train on you for emotional reasons (I've read so many of your words it's starting to drive me insane), but a great man once told me not to vote my townreads, so I'm gonna give that a miss for now. If you want reasons for my TR just ask, but they're largely the same as others.

Hate to be that guy, but I was mulling over a mesk lynch on the train this morning. I'll look into her posts again and see if my suspicions have any substance, then I'll get back to you in like half an hour / an hour.

40. ISO #490

You feel that way, because I did. I have no reason to waste time on a train when my reasons are reduced to insignificance.

Tempted to join the train on you for emotional reasons (I've read so many of your words it's starting to drive me insane), but a great man once told me not to vote my townreads, so I'm gonna give that a miss for now. If you want reasons for my TR just ask, but they're largely the same as others.

Hate to be that guy, but I was mulling over a mesk lynch on the train this morning. I'll look into her posts again and see if my suspicions have any substance, then I'll get back to you in like half an hour / an hour.
    There is currently no train on me. As I have said before, if you truly think getting rid of me is best for town, then do it... I will not be demonized all game because I am actually one of the only people trying to scum hunt.

I'm starting my work shift. I will be back during my break to offer thoughts or a vote. For now I will keep my vote on arrow until people give me reasons to flip that I agree with.
    Shut up cow.

41. ISO #491

There is currently no train on me. As I have said before, if you truly think getting rid of me is best for town, then do it... I will not be demonized all game because I am actually one of the only people trying to scum hunt.

I'm starting my work shift. I will be back during my break to offer thoughts or a vote. For now I will keep my vote on arrow until people give me reasons to flip that I agree with.
    Bro, someone says "lol I might vote you for the bants" and then you're like "DO IT THEN. DO IT BITCH. YOU A FUCKING PUSSY? FUCKING DO IT. IF YOU THINK IT'S BEST FOR THE TOWN THEN FUCKING GO FOR IT. I REFUSE TO BE DEMONIZED AADFGFDSFG"

This is why no-one thinks you're chill =P

42. ISO #492

Bro, someone says "lol I might vote you for the bants" and then you're like "DO IT THEN. DO IT BITCH. YOU A FUCKING PUSSY? FUCKING DO IT. IF YOU THINK IT'S BEST FOR THE TOWN THEN FUCKING GO FOR IT. I REFUSE TO BE DEMONIZED AADFGFDSFG"

This is why no-one thinks you're chill =P
    That is a hilarious dramatization of what I said. there's hope for sexual encounter yet.
    Shut up cow.

43. ISO #493

Yzb, I did answer that. I said that Mesk is easy to lynched given how she acts and IS almost always Miss lynched. Thus, people take advantage of the train (presumably scum) by voting her.

44. ISO #494

I also always defend Mesk cuz why not?

45. ISO #495

46. ISO #496

47. ISO #497

Yzb, I did answer that. I said that Mesk is easy to lynched given how she acts and IS almost always Miss lynched. Thus, people take advantage of the train (presumably scum) by voting her.
    I also always defend Mesk cuz why not?
    I don't believe you ever responded to that post specifically. The response you're giving presently is pretty weak. I wasn't talking specifically about you defending her, it was more that your defense sucked and it looked like you were just trying to look like a goodie in the event that Mesk died and flipped town.

If you can't name anyone in particular who was "taking advantage of Mesk's nature", why would you just assume this is the case? Do you assume all votes on mesk are people "taking advantage"?

I remember in the last game you defended Mesk too, but that time you defended her with real reasons and scumread the people attacking her for real reasons, and directly attacked FB. This is not comparable to your usual defending of Mesk, to me.

48. ISO #498

I don't believe you ever responded to that post specifically. The response you're giving presently is pretty weak. I wasn't talking specifically about you defending her, it was more that your defense sucked and it looked like you were just trying to look like a goodie in the event that Mesk died and flipped town.

If you can't name anyone in particular who was "taking advantage of Mesk's nature", why would you just assume this is the case? Do you assume all votes on mesk are people "taking advantage"?

I remember in the last game you defended Mesk too, but that time you defended her with real reasons and scumread the people attacking her for real reasons, and directly attacked FB. This is not comparable to your usual defending of Mesk, to me.
    I don't understand what you're saying, so you'll have to show me.

49. ISO #499

I don't understand what you're saying, so you'll have to show me.
    Dafuq? Am I just speaking a different language today?

1) You said you responded to me, but I can't find that response. Your present response was focused on *why* you should defend Mesk. Your *why* kind of sucked anyway, but I was more interested in *how* you're defending Mesk. You're defending her in a manner that wouldn't convince anyone who scumreads Mesk to stop scumreading Mesk - in other words, your defense isn't actually doing anything.

2) You said "People are taking advantage of the Mesk train ", so I said "What? Why don't you just say who is taking advantage of the Mesk train? Why be indirect?".

Then you said "People often take advantage of the Mesk train.", and then I said "it sounds like you're just assuming the votes on Mesk are people taking advantage. Can't you name someone in particular who was taking advantage?"

This shouldn't require me to "show you" anything.

3) Last game, you specifically scumread the person against Mesk (Firebringer) for good reasons. Firebringer looked like he'd cc'd Mesk just because he had to - it didn't seem sincere. FB also seemed to be twisting facts and was half-heartedly town compared to Mesk. This is very different from going "people are taking advantage of the Mesk train, Mesk is clearly town. GG" I'm not saying abstract shit right now, I shouldn't need to go and dig up quotes to make my point.

Does anyone understand what I'm saying? Am I speaking the same language? Fuck me lol.

50. ISO #500