2. M-FM Yes
    3. M-FM Zealot
    4. M-FM Zynonymous
    5. M-FM Almost Late
    6. AnassRhamur
    7. M-FM Cruise Elroy
    8. M-FM Kool-Aid
    9. M-FM Marksman
    Oh god. This is possibly the worst combination of people to have in a single universe. Ugh.

Let's see, we have...

1. Kyoko Kirigiri- AKA the random voter and setup ignore-er that started it all...
    2. Yes- probably my #1 scum read right now.
    3. Zealot- my #1 discredit-er
    4. Zynonymous- Probably the best person on this list so far. Which isn't saying much since I have a null read on him. It's mostly just a low bar set by the first 3.
    5. Almost Late- Has 4 posts to his name, none of which have been particularly insightful.
    6. AnassRhamur- Has posted exactly once to say "-notafk". Yeah.
    7. Cruise Elroy- Won't shut up about Pacman. We get it, your account name is an obscure Pacman reference. Woop-dee-fucking-doo
    8. Kool-Aid- Almost exclusively shitposts with a couple of newbie questions mixed in.
    9. Marksman- Me. The bastion of sanity in this hellhole of a universe.

6. ISO #6

7. ISO #7

8. ISO #8

9. ISO #9

Re: Alternate Universe D1 Continued

Ugh this website is shitting itself, last post got deleted. Alright so finally found the universe. 2 or 3 of the people here are scum. Looking at the list i'm going to guess 3.

What i didn't expect and suprises me is that we can't see anything of the other universe at all. We can't see their chat , their votes, who died. I thought we would have acces to the thread. We should have tried to form a strategy before we split.

This also makes this game a whole lot harder considering scum can talk with each other 24/7 and report. So they know how the votes are going on the other side and try to sway if needed. And with the posts so far i think this is the hardest universe.

Yes why are you spending your time posting shitty emoticons, instead of being productive ?

-vote M-FM Yes

10. ISO #10

11. ISO #11

12. ISO #12

Quote Originally Posted by M-FM Marksman View Post
    Oh god. This is possibly the worst combination of people to have in a single universe. Ugh.

Let's see, we have...

1. Kyoko Kirigiri- AKA the random voter and setup ignore-er that started it all...
    2. Yes- probably my #1 scum read right now.
    3. Zealot- my #1 discredit-er
    4. Zynonymous- Probably the best person on this list so far. Which isn't saying much since I have a null read on him. It's mostly just a low bar set by the first 3.
    5. Almost Late- Has 4 posts to his name, none of which have been particularly insightful.
    6. AnassRhamur- Has posted exactly once to say "-notafk". Yeah.
    7. Cruise Elroy- Won't shut up about Pacman. We get it, your account name is an obscure Pacman reference. Woop-dee-fucking-doo
    8. Kool-Aid- Almost exclusively shitposts with a couple of newbie questions mixed in.
    9. Marksman- Me. The bastion of sanity in this hellhole of a universe.
    I'm going to agree with Zealot to be honest, a lot of what you say comes out negative or as if you feel superior to others which is as normal thing to question

13. ISO #13

14. ISO #14

Right now I'm thinking Kyoko & almost late.
    Kyoko seems to have an attitude but has given minimal worthy input with it. This is in contrast to marksman who has as well an attitude, but at least explains why.
    Marksman is probably one of my higher town reads. however I like Zealot as well. I think for pregame its important just to show up... give a little input here and there. I think scum would be more of the "go with the flow" kind of people.... but zealot doesn't seem to be taking other people's shit sooo

15. ISO #15

16. ISO #16

Quote Originally Posted by M-FM Kool-Aid View Post
    By the way,, I'm going to take a stab in the dark and say the universes are split 2 scum in one, 3 the other && 2 fringe agents each... would that be an accurate assumption?
    I agree. It would make sense for too much scum to be given the chance to have 3 lone mafia, it would never collapse. So it's sort of a given.

The setup stated that the universes split would not be random. I would assume that the power is evenly distributed for all roles.

17. ISO #17

18. ISO #18

19. ISO #19

Alright, so. Since people want me to get down to business, let's get down to it.

Zynonymous makes a good point about even power balance, and I wouldn't be surprised if it goes that way.

Assrhamur is looking like he's basically a spoiler for better players.

Marksman comes off town, seems very focused on getting the job done. I like this, although attitude could use some improvement.

Zealot is unreadable to me.

Yes isn't contributing and might be a good policy lynch. Or they could be a Citizen who is trolling.

That's what stands out to me right now.

20. ISO #20

Quote Originally Posted by M-FM Cruise Elroy View Post
    Alright, so. Since people want me to get down to business, let's get down to it.

Zynonymous makes a good point about even power balance, and I wouldn't be surprised if it goes that way.

Assrhamur is looking like he's basically a spoiler for better players.

Marksman comes off town, seems very focused on getting the job done. I like this, although attitude could use some improvement.

Zealot is unreadable to me.

Yes isn't contributing and might be a good policy lynch. Or they could be a Citizen who is trolling.

That's what stands out to me right now.
    Assrhamur is the only PL at this time if you're going to suggest a PL. He has only posted -notafk so far if I remember right.

21. ISO #21

Kyoko seems to have an attitude but has given minimal worthy input with it. This is in contrast to marksman who has as well an attitude, but at least explains why.
    Marksman is probably one of my higher town reads. however I like Zealot as well. I think for pregame its important just to show up... give a little input here and there. I think scum would be more of the "go with the flow" kind of people.... but zealot doesn't seem to be taking other people's shit sooo
    Almost late sticks out to me as gunning for a low hanging fruit (YES) right off the bat today but to he honest nothing else has stood out to me so far from them. I'll have to reread them

22. ISO #22

Quote Originally Posted by M-FM Almost Late View Post
    Ugh this website is shitting itself, last post got deleted. Alright so finally found the universe. 2 or 3 of the people here are scum. Looking at the list i'm going to guess 3.

-vote M-FM Yes
    By the way,, I'm going to take a stab in the dark and say the universes are split 2 scum in one, 3 the other && 2 fringe agents each... would that be an accurate assumption?
    Thats a pretty big stab in the dark considering i said it 2 posts before you.

23. ISO #23

You like Zealot, we get it you said it 2 posts in a row now.

Any explanation for throwing shade on me ? Considering we have Cruise Assrha

24. ISO #24

Quote Originally Posted by M-FM Zealot View Post
    Almost late sticks out to me as gunning for a low hanging fruit (YES) right off the bat today but to he honest nothing else has stood out to me so far from them. I'll have to reread them
    I gun for anybody who shows anti town behaviour. He's hardly a low hanging fruit , he's simply useless right now.

Show me his town behaviour and i'll gladly move my vote, for now i don't see why you feel the need to defend him.
    I'll be back in 2 hours.

25. ISO #25

Quote Originally Posted by M-FM Almost Late View Post
    I gun for anybody who shows anti town behaviour. He's hardly a low hanging fruit , he's simply useless right now.

Show me his town behaviour and i'll gladly move my vote, for now i don't see why you feel the need to defend him.
    I'll be back in 2 hours.
    You didn't answer why you targeted one person showing anti town behavior over the other 3 that were also showing anti town behavior (me, cruise, and Marksman)

The only difference FMPOV is that Yes attracted more negative attention in the pre-game -> hence low hanging fruit

If I'm wrong correct me instead of using a "why are you defending him" blanket statement

26. ISO #26

Im on my mobile but sure ill answer.

You and marksman gave me a good impression in pregame trying to get discussion started.

That leaves cruise assra and yes

Assra posted once so my vote on him would do nothing because i doubt he is even coming back this day

That leaves cruise and yes. I made the choice for yes since i find 3 emoticon posts more ridiculous than some rp posts. Rp posts happen at the start and then die down

I hate this useless playstyle because it never benefits town. If he is tpr trying to hide he should learn how to actually hide and still contribute. Hence my vote

27. ISO #27

28. ISO #28

That being said i dont think we got a bad universe of players with some activity we can make this work.

I didnt want sino or dw since i hate readind their logic so

Whats on my mind is 2 things.
    Should we discusa what to do when we get a visitor. And all things we discuss can be used by mafia in the other day so how careful should we be

29. ISO #29

30. ISO #30

31. ISO #31

32. ISO #32

33. ISO #33

34. ISO #34

35. ISO #35

Oh hey. While I was gone some of you actually decided to start making real posts. Maybe this universe won't be so bad after all.

Quote Originally Posted by M-FM Cruise Elroy View Post
    Marksman hates roleplay.
    I don't hate it if it's done well and doesn't interfere with actual discussion/contribution. But when you're yapping about Pacman instead of saying anything of substance, no, I'm not a fan.

36. ISO #36

Quote Originally Posted by M-FM Zealot View Post
    Assrhamur is the only PL at this time if you're going to suggest a PL. He has only posted -notafk so far if I remember right.

Listen up kid. I don't know what the fuck a PL is but i go to school and work 29 hours in a fucking lab being a total fucking slave to my professor. Last week we ran out of p-aminobenzoic acid so he made me stay and clean like some fucking janitor. Im sorry i didn't want to have a heart attack and ruin your game. If you have a problem we can step outside and have a duel. If you don't have a gun you can have my MP5 that shoots .22LR. The joke here is that the bullet is the size of a bibi
    RIDE OR CRY

37. ISO #37

Quote Originally Posted by AnassRhamur View Post
    Guys honestly lets be the better universe. Hear me out, we all publicly say our roles and we get this universe like evil free. Property values will fucking skyrocket because its not infested with scum. We will all be rich.
    Gross.

Mass roleclaim rarely (if ever) benefits town more than scum.

-vote AnassRhamur

Talk.

38. ISO #38

Oh hey. While I was gone some of you actually decided to start making real posts. Maybe this universe won't be so bad after all.

I don't hate it if it's done well and doesn't interfere with actual discussion/contribution. But when you're yapping about Pacman instead of saying anything of substance, no, I'm not a fan.
    Hey you seem active. I don't have time to read everything that happened I'm at work. Im a janitor that works at this school in Boston. Its mainly keeping the school looking nice but there are these math problems on a chalkboard that i like to solve at night. Thats why i don't have much time. I love differential equations ja feel me. But anyway the other day some douche ass professor was like HEY QUIT VANDALIZING and i was like ay fuck you too buddy. Now he's like ay come work for me and im just like naw. But anyway my point is im very busy could you summarize everything that has happened so far
    RIDE OR CRY

39. ISO #39

40. ISO #40

41. ISO #41

42. ISO #42

43. ISO #43

44. ISO #44

Gross.

Mass roleclaim rarely (if ever) benefits town more than scum.

-vote AnassRhamur

Talk.
    Nigger. Chill. This is my first forum mafia. I don't know what any of these abbreviations are or what the fuck im suppose to be doing. Superjack told me to vote for this. So i voted and now y'all stuck in here with me
    RIDE OR CRY

45. ISO #45

[bunch of annoying bullshit] could you summarize everything that has happened so far
    Sure. Everyone talked for 24 hours. Then day split into 2 separate day chats (universes). Now you're competing with Yes for the title of Most Scummy Motherfucker in this universe. So far he's in the lead, but with a few more posts like this I'm sure you'll catch up to him in no time.

46. ISO #46

Nigger. Chill. This is my first forum mafia. I don't know what any of these abbreviations are or what the fuck im suppose to be doing. Superjack told me to vote for this. So i voted and now y'all stuck in here with me
    You joined the site in 2012, according to your profile. You mean to tell me that you haven't played a single FM on this site despite being a member of it for 4 years?

47. ISO #47

48. ISO #48

You joined the site in 2012, according to your profile. You mean to tell me that you haven't played a single FM on this site despite being a member of it for 4 years?
    Lol yeah. Im more of the Mod player. You can see my posts mostly related to the Punished Players page as I get reported a lot. Then I also make random ass titles in General discussion and thats about it
    RIDE OR CRY

49. ISO #49

50. ISO #50

I know this user and can confirm that I've never seen them play a FM game and that they play the mod a lot