M-FM Fringe: Alternate Universe - Page 2
Register

User Tag List

Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #51

2. ISO #52

Re: Alternate Universe D1 Continued

Quote Originally Posted by M-FM Marksman View Post
    Which is amusing considering that some players in the game are playing on their COM accounts...
    Im in the Mafia Illuminati. Grand Supreme Overlord Superjack instructed all 50 of us to vote for this. Im figuring atleast half of the Mafia Illuminati are in here. PLZLEAVEDUCK?
    RIDE OR CRY

3. ISO #53

4. ISO #54

Quote Originally Posted by M-FM Zealot View Post
    Given this revelation that this is his first game, has your view on him changed? I don't see anything alignment indicative in his nonsense yet
    Hey I like you Zealot. You must play starcraft THUS i must know you. Lets Skype and cheat together after this is all over
    RIDE OR CRY

5. ISO #55

6. ISO #56

Quote Originally Posted by M-FM Kool-Aid View Post
    This is my first sc2mafia game as well. I can see a little reflection of myself in assrhamur... this being not knowing where to start
    Please. don't compare yourself to me.
    I am in the Mafia illuminati. Ill have you stoned to death hEUHEUHEUHEUHEU
    RIDE OR CRY

7. ISO #57

8. ISO #58

9. ISO #59

10. ISO #60

Okay so on a little productive note. I'm going to place my vote.
    [vote]M-FM Yes [vote]
    This is someone who hasn't shown anything really since we came into this universe even though it's clear they had a chance. This is someone I wouldn't really like to see at the end of the game either if this is how they're going to act. so I'm going to place my vote there and if they change their demeanor then I may be relevant to change.

11. ISO #61

12. ISO #62

13. ISO #63

Quote Originally Posted by M-FM Zealot View Post
    But you said he was scummy. Do you equate trying with town and not trying with scummy? Because that's unfortunately not the case at all
    I'm aware of that. But constantly spouting gibberish that has nothing to do with the game isn't exactly a town tell, so my opinion of him is unchanged. He is scummy.

14. ISO #64

I'm aware of that. But constantly spouting gibberish that has nothing to do with the game isn't exactly a town tell, so my opinion of him is unchanged. He is scummy.
    Lack of a town tell does not a scum make. Until he does something AI I can't agree with that.

15. ISO #65

16. ISO #66

17. ISO #67

I got a lil story for ya Marksman. See when little girls come to age they get this thing called a period. This is what you are experiencing right now. It also comes with something called PMS-ing. Its okay to be moody. I forgive you child
    RIDE OR CRY

18. ISO #68

19. ISO #69

20. ISO #70

Quote Originally Posted by M-FM Yes View Post
    what do you want to see from me? I'm not very autistic so I'll have some trouble meeting demands that require me to post walls of text on day one.
    How far are you on the autism spectrum? Im pretty high up. Seems like you're right up there with me
    RIDE OR CRY

21. ISO #71

22. ISO #72

23. ISO #73

24. ISO #74

25. ISO #75

26. ISO #76

27. ISO #77

28. ISO #78

29. ISO #79

30. ISO #80

31. ISO #81

32. ISO #82

33. ISO #83

34. ISO #84

Or we could have a kidnapper. Or both. Or neither.

Not 50/50 by a long shot. And even if it was, why take the 50/50 when we can just lynch you 100% right here right now?
    Because I'm town obviously. I think not lynching would give us more info than a shot in the dark lynch today. Ending the day with a vote on a player would be pretty anti town imo.

35. ISO #85

36. ISO #86

37. ISO #87

38. ISO #88

Quote Originally Posted by M-FM Kool-Aid View Post
    Right now I'm thinking Kyoko & almost late.
    Kyoko seems to have an attitude but has given minimal worthy input with it. This is in contrast to marksman who has as well an attitude, but at least explains why.
    Marksman is probably one of my higher town reads. however I like Zealot as well. I think for pregame its important just to show up... give a little input here and there. I think scum would be more of the "go with the flow" kind of people.... but zealot doesn't seem to be taking other people's shit sooo
    Interesting how only you picked up that I had an attitude, because you were the only person I said anything remotely mean to. And for good reason. Your first two points were trolly and unity-breaking. You clearly knew you were being abrasive, and now is minimizing what I've done in day one.

I don't actually see the arrogant attitude that Marksman displays. Well, not one out of the norm. There is a disconnect between their explanations and what they post to follow it up though. More on this in another post.

Zealot turned from a easy-going roleplayer to more serious one. I'm seeing this as a more town-like behavior as I can't see why a scum would switch like that.
    Wishing that he'd explain why he didn't want me in his universe and why he thought my exercise was stupid yesterday.
    @M-FM Zealot Explain yesterday's post please.

39. ISO #89

It's just mathematically the better option. The odds of us killing another town is higher than a scum player. One universe will get that extra jailor info and we have the choice of making it ours. Otherwise we might never get the info. It makes sense for a day one play.
    I highly doubt they are doing a policy lynch over there. All the ones for it seem to be on this side. So if we are doing a policy lynch-- we will be the ones doing it.
    I think we should wait until the latter half of day 1 for people to show up.

Also, your math is wrong. Policy lynching only needs to be or close to setup average chance of hitting scum, which is ~2.5/9

40. ISO #90

Quote Originally Posted by M-FM Kyoko Kirigiri View Post
    Interesting how only you picked up that I had an attitude, because you were the only person I said anything remotely mean to. And for good reason. Your first two points were trolly and unity-breaking. You clearly knew you were being abrasive, and now is minimizing what I've done in day one.

I don't actually see the arrogant attitude that Marksman displays. Well, not one out of the norm. There is a disconnect between their explanations and what they post to follow it up though. More on this in another post.

Zealot turned from a easy-going roleplayer to more serious one. I'm seeing this as a more town-like behavior as I can't see why a scum would switch like that.
    Wishing that he'd explain why he didn't want me in his universe and why he thought my exercise was stupid yesterday.
    @M-FM Zealot Explain yesterday's post please.
    I said that I didn't want you because I knew it would irk you. I really did see that exercise as pointless.

41. ISO #91

Quote Originally Posted by AnassRhamur View Post
    TBH, i think the lurkers are more likely to be evil. Usually how it is in the mod
    While this is true, what you're doing is active lurking, aka posting so as not to be a "lurker" but not really saying anything. Its easy to just post a bunch and say lurkers are scum.

42. ISO #92

43. ISO #93

Quote Originally Posted by M-FM Kyoko Kirigiri View Post
    I highly doubt they are doing a policy lynch over there. All the ones for it seem to be on this side. So if we are doing a policy lynch-- we will be the ones doing it.
    I think we should wait until the latter half of day 1 for people to show up.

Also, your math is wrong. Policy lynching only needs to be or close to setup average chance of hitting scum, which is ~2.5/9
    I think it's pretty dumb to make that large of an assumption about the other universe at this point. I'm sure people are voting over there.

44. ISO #94

45. ISO #95

46. ISO #96

I think the chances of a jailor pulling a successful jail off are miniscule given all we need is one vote on one dude for a lynch to happen. Given the double-blind nature of the game, I can't see it easily happening; all scum have to do is post a vote at the last minute to prevent a jail. It'll reveal them as scum, sure, but they could sacrifice a useless role for a good role.

Also, AssRhamur, are you actually going to contribute here, or are you just going to make jokes and say stupid shit?

47. ISO #97

48. ISO #98

Because I'm town obviously. I think not lynching would give us more info than a shot in the dark lynch today. Ending the day with a vote on a player would be pretty anti town imo.
    Ew, no.

Quote Originally Posted by AnassRhamur View Post
    TBH, i think the lurkers are more likely to be evil. Usually how it is in the mod
    This isn't the mod. What you're doing (active lurking) is only marginally better than regular (inactive) lurking.

It's just mathematically the better option. The odds of us killing another town is higher than a scum player. One universe will get that extra jailor info and we have the choice of making it ours. Otherwise we might never get the info. It makes sense for a day one play.
    This is one of the scummiest things I've ever read. If we wait to lynch until the probability of hitting a scum is greater than the probability of hitting town, then town has (most likely) already lost. So a townie would never suggest such a strategy, because it is not a winning line of play. Therefore I can only conclude that you are scum. My vote stays.

49. ISO #99

Ew, no.

This isn't the mod. What you're doing (active lurking) is only marginally better than regular (inactive) lurking.

This is one of the scummiest things I've ever read. If we wait to lynch until the probability of hitting a scum is greater than the probability of hitting town, then town has (most likely) already lost. So a townie would never suggest such a strategy, because it is not a winning line of play. Therefore I can only conclude that you are scum. My vote stays.
    I didn't suggest that. The key sentence is that last one. Work on your reading comprehension.

50. ISO #100