M-FM Fringe: Prime Universe
Register

User Tag List

Page 1 of 35 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #1

2. ISO #2

3. ISO #3

Re: Prime Universe D1 Continued

Really, no one said anything after the split ?

Regarding Unknown and Wildcard's earlier interaction, it looked like a TvT to me, i think scum would try to avoid getting into such an argument early.

We might have a serious inactivity problem that could prevent us from being able to lynch in this universe (On Time and Quick)
    [23:19:33] DarknessB: Sino is Mass Murderer -- I don't care if there isn't one in the setup!
    [23:19:39] DarknessB:
    -vote Sino

4. ISO #4

Whoops, almost couldn't find this. Hi Sino.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesk514 View Post
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

5. ISO #5

6. ISO #6

7. ISO #7

8. ISO #8

9. ISO #9

Unfortunate to say, but the majority of evils will likely be lurkers. Might be a good place to start... if they show up.

Otherwise, we can wait if we don't get a good lynch and (maybe) hope the other Universe is doing better than us. Stuff to think about.
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

10. ISO #10

Quote Originally Posted by Sino View Post
    Really, no one said anything after the split ?

Regarding Unknown and Wildcard's earlier interaction, it looked like a TvT to me, i think scum would try to avoid getting into such an argument early.

We might have a serious inactivity problem that could prevent us from being able to lynch in this universe (On Time and Quick)
    I agree that Unknown is town. Obviously, I am going to say I am Town too (as little as it means), but I'm glad you say it as TvT. I honestly don't think Unknown would've engaged in that form on confrontation with me if he was Scum.

I also agree that inactivity could be a problem. Badass and Town have just 1 post each, and I almost feel like a scum wouldn't have just posted once as it would bring attention to them. 0 posts for Quick and On Time make it impossible to read, which equals a risky lynch. I think a good middle ground person would be our best bet.

@deathworlds
    @M-FM Moogle

Can you come give some detail reads on players in our universe, please.

11. ISO #11

Quote Originally Posted by Unknown1234 View Post
    Unfortunate to say, but the majority of evils will likely be lurkers. Might be a good place to start... if they show up.

Otherwise, we can wait if we don't get a good lynch and (maybe) hope the other Universe is doing better than us. Stuff to think about.
    If we can't decide on a scummy person today, would you agree to piling our votes onto a lurker and see if they get lynched? Lurkers can easily hinder the vote, which can definitely screw us over the entire game.

Or, should we just keep votes low if we're unsure, and hope the other Universe has better ideas?

12. ISO #12

Quote Originally Posted by M-FM Wildcard View Post
    Unknown1234
    Posts 31

Sino
    Posts 26

M-FM Wildcard
    Posts 25

deathworlds
    Posts 11

M-FM Moogle
    Posts 5

M-FM Badass
    Posts 1

M-FM Town
    Posts 1

M-FM On Time
    Posts 0

Quick
    Posts 0

Looks like we have the majority of lurkers.
    Great, we can only really check one third of the game out
    @OrpZed How long will you wait until starting to replace afk players ?
    [23:19:33] DarknessB: Sino is Mass Murderer -- I don't care if there isn't one in the setup!
    -vote Sino

13. ISO #13

If we can't decide on a scummy person today, would you agree to piling our votes onto a lurker and see if they get lynched? Lurkers can easily hinder the vote, which can definitely screw us over the entire game.

Or, should we just keep votes low if we're unsure, and hope the other Universe has better ideas?
    I dislike the idea to just rely on the other universe, we shouldn't hang around waiting for the others to do the job we're supposed to be doing, lynching the lurkers seems like the better option to me.
    -vote Sino

14. ISO #14

I dislike the idea to just rely on the other universe, we shouldn't hang around waiting for the others to do the job we're supposed to be doing, lynching the lurkers seems like the better option to me.
    I also dislike that and would prefer to lynch from the bottom 5. Maybe 6 is deathworlds comes back and replies. Idk if a headache if a good reason to skip out; I have horrible cold atm, pounding headache, chills, fever, and i'm going on every now and then to keep up.

15. ISO #15

I also dislike that and would prefer to lynch from the bottom 5. Maybe 6 is deathworlds comes back and replies. Idk if a headache if a good reason to skip out; I have horrible cold atm, pounding headache, chills, fever, and i'm going on every now and then to keep up.
    Obviously, if one of the top 3-4 starts acting scumming, i'm not forcing myself to vote for the bottom. I'm just saying if nothing better arises.

16. ISO #16

I admit it would be PLing, but if they don't come back or get replaced, we might never be able to lynch anyone.
    -vote Sino

17. ISO #17

18. ISO #18

19. ISO #19

20. ISO #20

21. ISO #21

Quote Originally Posted by M-FM Badass View Post
    Apparently I deleted half of it.
    So what did you mean ?

Having such bad connectivity issues last 2 days =[
    The site has been instable lately.
    -vote Sino

22. ISO #22

I agree that Unknown is town. Obviously, I am going to say I am Town too (as little as it means), but I'm glad you say it as TvT. I honestly don't think Unknown would've engaged in that form on confrontation with me if he was Scum.

I also agree that inactivity could be a problem. Badass and Town have just 1 post each, and I almost feel like a scum wouldn't have just posted once as it would bring attention to them. 0 posts for Quick and On Time make it impossible to read, which equals a risky lynch. I think a good middle ground person would be our best bet.

@deathworlds
    @M-FM Moogle

Can you come give some detail reads on players in our universe, please.
    Sure, but why only ask us to do that? Are you currently scumreading us based on the number of posts in this game so far or are you looking at our posts themselves to figure it out?

My thoughts are I'm leaning town on unknown and sino based on this universe and the other one. I'm kind of a sucker for active posters and tend to townread that but they seem to be very actively questioning people and trying to get reads. I'm unsure on you because of your appeasing attitude towards Sino calling your interaction with Unknown TvT and I'd think as town, you'd question that a bit more to try to read Sino better. What is your read on him anyway? Other than that, I don't see too much concerning in the rest of your posting. I like that you are active.

I didn't like deathworlds making excuses not to post, that always raises red flags for me if someone does that and then doesn't post much of anything else. However the rest of his posting is pretty much null. I need to see more.

Quick is someone that would be worth metaing here and on mafiascum. It is my understanding he is pretty active as town and the fact that he hasn't posted here yet is a big red flag for me. I'll give him a chance to get in here but he would be someone I'd vote if he doesn't do much.

The others I have no idea and have made no impression on me whatsoever. They need to post a lot more. I'm fine with lynching in the group of lurkers because I would think it would be a good strategy for scum to try to lurk out the game if they can get away with it.

23. ISO #23

24. ISO #24

Quote Originally Posted by M-FM Moogle View Post
    Also, for some reason I can only get into this game on my phone. Anyone else having this issue?
    I don't know, I'm a phone poster most of the time so don't know.

25. ISO #25

I like how you claim you deleted half of it, but then you don't add that half again.

26. ISO #26

Quote Originally Posted by M-FM Moogle View Post
    Sure, but why only ask us to do that? Are you currently scumreading us based on the number of posts in this game so far or are you looking at our posts themselves to figure it out?

My thoughts are I'm leaning town on unknown and sino based on this universe and the other one. I'm kind of a sucker for active posters and tend to townread that but they seem to be very actively questioning people and trying to get reads. I'm unsure on you because of your appeasing attitude towards Sino calling your interaction with Unknown TvT and I'd think as town, you'd question that a bit more to try to read Sino better. What is your read on him anyway? Other than that, I don't see too much concerning in the rest of your posting. I like that you are active.

I didn't like deathworlds making excuses not to post, that always raises red flags for me if someone does that and then doesn't post much of anything else. However the rest of his posting is pretty much null. I need to see more.

Quick is someone that would be worth metaing here and on mafiascum. It is my understanding he is pretty active as town and the fact that he hasn't posted here yet is a big red flag for me. I'll give him a chance to get in here but he would be someone I'd vote if he doesn't do much.

The others I have no idea and have made no impression on me whatsoever. They need to post a lot more. I'm fine with lynching in the group of lurkers because I would think it would be a good strategy for scum to try to lurk out the game if they can get away with it.
    I ask you two specifically because you a mid-lying players. ie, you post enough to have a presence in the game, but not enough to stand our for anything exceptional. It's the place that most scum try to lie in to make it to late game.

You're right to be unsure about Sino and me, as I will admit that I am definitely not sure with him. However, he posts enough that I am hoping that I can get accurate reads without pushing directly on him. I feel that there are more important players to push currently, like you and deathworlds (hence the question towards you two). I will agree that I am kind of suspicious of Sino. I find that he does post a lot, but I haven't seen a high level of scum hunting, nor anything else that stands out as pro-town discusion. A lot of complaints, ect, which are easy to do while scum.

In regards to Quick, the last time the site says he was online was Oct 30, so he might not have seen the game actually started yet. Not actively lurking, and actually AFK. We will see if he comes on soon and participates. On the Contrary, M-FM On Time says they logged in on Oct 31 once the game had already started, and they hadn't made a single post. That stands out to me over the Quick situation, which is why I think if we do decide to push a lurker, it would be On Time over Quick.
    Although, please do note that this does not make Quick town in any sense. Only as you said, completely null.

27. ISO #27

I ask you two specifically because you a mid-lying players. ie, you post enough to have a presence in the game, but not enough to stand our for anything exceptional. It's the place that most scum try to lie in to make it to late game.

You're right to be unsure about Sino and me, as I will admit that I am definitely not sure with him. However, he posts enough that I am hoping that I can get accurate reads without pushing directly on him. I feel that there are more important players to push currently, like you and deathworlds (hence the question towards you two). I will agree that I am kind of suspicious of Sino. I find that he does post a lot, but I haven't seen a high level of scum hunting, nor anything else that stands out as pro-town discusion. A lot of complaints, ect, which are easy to do while scum.

In regards to Quick, the last time the site says he was online was Oct 30, so he might not have seen the game actually started yet. Not actively lurking, and actually AFK. We will see if he comes on soon and participates. On the Contrary, M-FM On Time says they logged in on Oct 31 once the game had already started, and they hadn't made a single post. That stands out to me over the Quick situation, which is why I think if we do decide to push a lurker, it would be On Time over Quick.
    Although, please do note that this does not make Quick town in any sense. Only as you said, completely null.
    If we had to lynch someone right now, i'd probably pick Town, he posted once in the game before the split, just after my post about afk players, and then he vanished again, as if he just wanted to say "don't worry, i'm here".
    -vote Sino

28. ISO #28

29. ISO #29

30. ISO #30

Quote Originally Posted by OrpZed View Post
    Replacements are done on a case-by-case basis, but players who have made 0 posts will likely be replaced before D1 ends.
    Ok, i'm down for a Town, Badass, or deathworlds lynch.
    -vote Sino

31. ISO #31

32. ISO #32

33. ISO #33

So you guys want to lynch players that don't make big / constant posts. Seems understandable, but activity is not AI in some cases.
    But lack of activity will hinder us in a setup where we need more votes than the opposite universe to prevent us from being wiped out. So, if we hit a lurker and they are scum, 2 birds w/ 1 stone.
    Plus, it's harder to get reads on someone who is not active.

34. ISO #34

35. ISO #35

I feel exactly the same way as Wildcard about this, our biggest enemy is inactivity, so Badass, what did you mean earlier here :

And what do you think about the Unknwown/Wildcard interaction before the split ?
    -vote Sino

36. ISO #36

Quote Originally Posted by OrpZed View Post
    Welcome to the Rest of D1!

Living Players:
    1. M-FM Town
    2. M-FM Badass
    3. M-FM Moogle
    4. deathworlds
    5. Unknown1234
    6. M-FM Wildcard
    7. M-FM On Time
    8. Sino
    9. Quick
    Hi. I'm still Town.

In a game where multiple non-scum factions exist, feel like this is the correct play to force scum out.

37. ISO #37

38. ISO #38

Sino - I had made 1 post before you included me in your 3-player short lynch list.

For reference, my post was:
    "I am Town."

May I ask, honestly, what your reasoning is there to merit a lynch?

I'll be reading what I've missed but this smells of someone trying to go for easy mislynches without any basis.

Unlucky for you, I'm available now.

39. ISO #39

40. ISO #40

41. ISO #41

42. ISO #42

Quote Originally Posted by M-FM Town View Post
    Sino - I had made 1 post before you included me in your 3-player short lynch list.

For reference, my post was:
    "I am Town."

May I ask, honestly, what your reasoning is there to merit a lynch?

I'll be reading what I've missed but this smells of someone trying to go for easy mislynches without any basis.

Unlucky for you, I'm available now.
    And by the way, that's just plain false, you popped in AFTER my list, so instead of going for an easy OMGUS, how about you explain your vote on me ?

"Hey guise, i just arrived by sheep me i know what i'm doing"
    -vote Sino

43. ISO #43

Ok - game looks like shit so far.

Lurkers and calls to policy lynch lurkers.

This isn't really playable.

-unvote
    Any better options for now ? Lurkers aren't gonna help us lynch people when we'll really need it
    -vote Sino

44. ISO #44

Yeah, keep reading, it's explained right there why i'd lynch you
    Nah, this is excessively lazy.

My play was, however short, correct to hard claim town.

Where multiple scum factions exist this forces scum out. Easy.

The lurking levels render this game lame.

I find your logic pedantic but possibly a sad reality :-/

45. ISO #45

And by the way, that's just plain false, you popped in AFTER my list, so instead of going for an easy OMGUS, how about you explain your vote on me ?

"Hey guise, i just arrived by sheep me i know what i'm doing"
    No.

My first post was in the original thread.

It was "I am Town".

It's a very pedantic point and this feels TvT and I don't want to get tunnel syndrome.

46. ISO #46

Ok - game looks like shit so far.

Lurkers and calls to policy lynch lurkers.

This isn't really playable.

-unvote
    It's playable if people like you contribute more. You'd be part of the group that would make it "unplayable". To be honest, for the few hours that the game has been going on, it's been playing fine.

Think of the suspicion on you in this way:

We have 4 active players. If we all vote for the same person (which isn't extremely likely, maybe 3 of us will), that isn't even a majority for our Universe. We don't need a majority to lynch, but if the other Universe does hit majority, then we are left just getting picked off one by one at night until it's GG. Especially if the Mafia hits active town players, like Unknown.
    Instead, if we do not have any solid leads, and we lynch a Lurker.... not only do they have the chance of being scum, but they increase the chance of us getting a lynch off in the following days.

Honestly, you'd probably be safer if you posted more, unless you're worried about slipping.

47. ISO #47

Then... don't lurk. I don't see why you're complaining when you're guilty of making this game "lame", to your own standards.

48. ISO #48

49. ISO #49

I don't follow that logic, how would hard claim town force out scum ?

No.

My first post was in the original thread.

It was "I am Town".

It's a very pedantic point and this feels TvT and I don't want to get tunnel syndrome.
    Your first post in the game is shown as 171 in the original thread, i guess that's the one you're referring to ?
    -vote Sino

50. ISO #50

It's playable if people like you contribute more. You'd be part of the group that would make it "unplayable". To be honest, for the few hours that the game has been going on, it's been playing fine.

Think of the suspicion on you in this way:

We have 4 active players. If we all vote for the same person (which isn't extremely likely, maybe 3 of us will), that isn't even a majority for our Universe. We don't need a majority to lynch, but if the other Universe does hit majority, then we are left just getting picked off one by one at night until it's GG. Especially if the Mafia hits active town players, like Unknown.
    Instead, if we do not have any solid leads, and we lynch a Lurker.... not only do they have the chance of being scum, but they increase the chance of us getting a lynch off in the following days.

Honestly, you'd probably be safer if you posted more, unless you're worried about slipping.
    Ok, this is a solid explanation in terms of a Towny mindset/strategic approach.

Major town points.

Alright count me in.