M-FM Fringe: Prime Universe - Page 3
Register

User Tag List

Page 3 of 35 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #101

Re: Prime Universe D1 Continued

Quote Originally Posted by Sino View Post
    No, he said he hard claimed being town, do you see a hard claim in his post ? It's 171 in the previous topic
    I read that post and he said Hi, I'm Town. That is a hardclaim of Town. I consider it a null tell when people do that. Why is it scum? Have you seen scum do this before?

2. ISO #102

3. ISO #103

Quote Originally Posted by M-FM Moogle View Post
    What is the point of this post? It reeks of trying to fake a townslip. It's the first thing I've seen from you that makes me second guess my townread.
    Sino brought it up in one of the posts he said before that. I would rather announced that I haven't read the setup clearly and go do that, then opposed to making mistakes about what I'm saying if i don't know the setup.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesk514 View Post
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

4. ISO #104

Quote Originally Posted by M-FM Wildcard View Post
    It would also break it because Scum would basically have majority in the other universe and would collapse it so quickly lol
    There's like 3+1 scum right? That's 4/9 not even majority if they combined forces right?

It'd be a weird mind game is what I'm saying.

I'm Town reading most of you in this thread, no scum reads, which is why I mention the possibility.

5. ISO #105

Quote Originally Posted by Unknown1234 View Post
    Explain one good scum-read that you have.

If you want to try to throw the blame on me, I have yet to encourage a lynch on anyone other than Wildcard early on and now Badass. Also, last post makes no sense. If i wanted an easy lynch, I wouldn't have been arguing against deathworlds lynch, and now this argument with you.
    That's exactly my point, WHERE are you arguing against deathworld's lynch IN THIS THREAD ? you might have had some opinion before the split, i fail to see any after it, you've also not been pushing Badass.

I made it clear who I do and do not want lynched. You on the other hand, did NOT say you wouldn't lynch Town and Quick, clearly explaining that you would be okay lynching any of the easy/popular picks.
    Again, since the split, where ?

Where are your town-reads? How come you just did a double take when I started being suspicious of you?
    I'm leaning town on Wildcard and Moogle atm, Moogle doesn't post that much, but i read his earlier post (22) as town

Now here's everything you said Unknown :

Whoops, almost couldn't find this. Hi Sino.
    Unfortunate to say, but the majority of evils will likely be lurkers. Might be a good place to start... if they show up.

Otherwise, we can wait if we don't get a good lynch and (maybe) hope the other Universe is doing better than us. Stuff to think about.
    I don't know, I'm a phone poster most of the time so don't know.
    I like how you claim you deleted half of it, but then you don't add that half again.
    What is Badass doing?
    All Badass did was make a comment and claim he "deleted half of it" the made if very clear that he read my question because he responded to a later post saying "lurking is not AI".

Defending his lurking play>explaining weird posts/answering questions.
    That made it very clear* oops.
    We have 34 hours before we even know if our universe will get a lynch off. Not In a huge rush.
    This is fishy, what does this mean ? We shouldn't vote ?

Sino what's your case on deathworlds?
    Lol, didn't even know mafia have a 24/7 chat till now. I'm gonna read more.
    why didn't you explain this when you were asked the first time? Why didn't you explain it when you realized half of it was deleted?
    Sino is agreeing quite a lot right now. Not to mention this weird push, but he seems to actually have no argument and wants to follow the popular opinion.
    Sino, what you are doing is essentially trying to force out a roleclaim. I don't know why you think what he said was scummy but it isn't helping town at all.
    You said clear as the sky that you were willing to lynch deathworlds, Badass, Quick, AND Town. (The only people being considered for lynches).
    Where are your scum and town reads ?
    [23:19:33] DarknessB: Sino is Mass Murderer -- I don't care if there isn't one in the setup!
    [23:19:39] DarknessB:
    -vote Sino

6. ISO #106

I can give you a quick explanation.
    It is 1 setup split between 2 smaller games. There are roles that can jump between Universes (games) and roles that and move players between them.
    Out of both the games, whoever has the most votes gets lynched. Therefore, if we have 4 votes on a player, and the other game has 5 votes on a player, our lynch does not occur. Only 1 lynch can happen per day between both games.
    I see. Something that comes to my mind is that we lynch all mafia here but as we don't know if that has happened or not we continue lynching innocent people as, in my opinion, we'll seek people to lynch constantly.

7. ISO #107

That's exactly my point, WHERE are you arguing against deathworld's lynch IN THIS THREAD ? you might have had some opinion before the split, i fail to see any after it, you've also not been pushing Badass.

Again, since the split, where ?

I'm leaning town on Wildcard and Moogle atm, Moogle doesn't post that much, but i read his earlier post (22) as town

Now here's everything you said Unknown :

This is fishy, what does this mean ? We shouldn't vote ?

Where are your scum and town reads ?
    I haven't had to say anything against deathworlds in this thread because he hasn't even shown up, and a case hasn't been brought up yet. You can't argue something when people are barely even suggesting a lynch.

I was saying that you haven't shown any reason in particular that you should be town-reading someone. Basically all you did was agree with the general opinion and agree to lynch the people who are easy choices without explanation. Now you are just attacking me out of nowhere. Also, why is Moogles post (22) townie to you?

By saying that it is fishy, that is an obvious frame job. I NEVER said to not lynch anyone. You couldn't get a lynch off before the timer anyways, so why should people become close-minded and all stack votes on someone?

Just because i don't use make a list, if I am actively questioning players and saying what they are doing is suspicious/normal, than I think it's fair to assume they are who I questioned.
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

8. ISO #108

Quote Originally Posted by M-FM Badass View Post
    I see. Something that comes to my mind is that we lynch all mafia here but as we don't know if that has happened or not we continue lynching innocent people as, in my opinion, we'll seek people to lynch constantly.
    That's a good point, but the lack of a night kill might help us in that. We might only have 1 miss lynch. And if we're successfully getting enough lynches off to eliminate the Mafia, the other Universe will have more players total (since they won't be getting lynches off), and then they will be more likely to get lynches off over our universe.

9. ISO #109

Sino has completely switched gears from innocent to aggressive towards me since I started questioning him. This is the type of reaction I look for.

10. ISO #110

11. ISO #111

That's a good point, but the lack of a night kill might help us in that. We might only have 1 miss lynch. And if we're successfully getting enough lynches off to eliminate the Mafia, the other Universe will have more players total (since they won't be getting lynches off), and then they will be more likely to get lynches off over our universe.
    The system is meant to balance itself, which works out rather well.

12. ISO #112

Quote Originally Posted by M-FM Badass View Post
    As for now, I'm not disliking anyone except for Town, maybe, for his ridiculous Mesky type of play.
    I am noting the fact that you use "dislike" instead of scum-read.

13. ISO #113

The thing is, mafia could just stop killing and make us start to question whether if they're alive or not. However, I guess universes are equilibrated because if not, one universe could be too easy for mafia to manipulate.

14. ISO #114

15. ISO #115

I was saying that you haven't shown any reason in particular that you should be town-reading someone. Basically all you did was agree with the general opinion and agree to lynch the people who are easy choices without explanation. Now you are just attacking me out of nowhere. Also, why is Moogles post (22) townie to you?
    I gave an explanation about Town, if you're claiming to do something when in my opinion you're not doing it, that's enough of a reason to try to look further

By saying that it is fishy, that is an obvious frame job. I NEVER said to not lynch anyone. You couldn't get a lynch off before the timer anyways, so why should people become close-minded and all stack votes on someone?

Just because i don't use make a list, if I am actively questioning players and saying what they are doing is suspicious/normal, than I think it's fair to assume they are who I questioned.
    Because that's the only way to pressure people, why wouldn't people want to stack votes against a player when you actually don't have the hammer risk ?
    [23:19:33] DarknessB: Sino is Mass Murderer -- I don't care if there isn't one in the setup!
    -vote Sino

16. ISO #116

17. ISO #117

18. ISO #118

Well at this point I don't want to lynch Wildcard, Unknown, or Sino.

I really hope Quick and On Time just get replaced because lynching one of them would give us no info. whatsoever but I'd be willing to do it if we had no other options.

I am pretty nullish overall on Town but I do like that they are making waves.

If deathworlds doesn't post more, I'd be fine running him up. Making excuses not to post and set up spec isn't exactly pro-town behavior. Badass is pretty awkward and seems uncomfortable as well. Unless there is something like new player or language barrier, I'd say he is a good lynch option as well.

19. ISO #119

20. ISO #120

Why?
    Well, for one, how he acted during pre-game (I made a long post regarding it).
    Second, when I asked him who he would lynch today and why, the only thing he could come up with is Town because he claimed Town. I don't see that as a legitimate reason to have someone at the TOP of your lynching list. I mean, sure, you can have a negative outlook on the guy for it, but to that be your strongest read? Seems unlikely, especially with how many posts the guy has in the game. He is active, his read should be stronger than that.

I also find that he tries to appease players in the game, especially active players. I take this as a sign to try not to have the active players pushing on him.

Also, I responded to your post a while ago regarding Sino, not sure if you read it or not:
    You're right to be unsure about Sino and me, as I will admit that I am definitely not sure with him. However, he posts enough that I am hoping that I can get accurate reads without pushing directly on him. I feel that there are more important players to push currently, like you and deathworlds (hence the question towards you two). I will agree that I am kind of suspicious of Sino. I find that he does post a lot, but I haven't seen a high level of scum hunting, nor anything else that stands out as pro-town discusion. A lot of complaints, ect, which are easy to do while scum.

21. ISO #121

Also, why is Moogles post (22) townie to you?
    Sure, but why only ask us to do that? Are you currently scumreading us based on the number of posts in this game so far or are you looking at our posts themselves to figure it out?
    I don't think scum would ask such a question
    -vote Sino

22. ISO #122

23. ISO #123

Also, I've made a few anti-Sino posts now... like 4... yet Sino won't engage the posts. I'm not exactly sure why, he's avoiding the conversation completely with me. I mean, I definitely haven't directed anything towards him directly, but you'd think he'd want to set the record straight and counter the points I'm making.

24. ISO #124

Second, when I asked him who he would lynch today and why, the only thing he could come up with is Town because he claimed Town. I don't see that as a legitimate reason to have someone at the TOP of your lynching list. I mean, sure, you can have a negative outlook on the guy for it, but to that be your strongest read? Seems unlikely, especially with how many posts the guy has in the game. He is active, his read should be stronger than that.
    Saying this just means you didn't understand my earlier post, this one :

I have no problem with the post in itself, i have a problem with the fact he called that a hardclaim.
    -vote Sino

25. ISO #125

26. ISO #126

I also find that he tries to appease players in the game, especially active players. I take this as a sign to try not to have the active players pushing on him.
    Still think so ?
    -vote Sino

27. ISO #127

28. ISO #128

29. ISO #129

So, he's number one on your lynch list due to semantics? I mean, he called it a hard claim and that is your #1 scum read in the entire game?
    Not anymore it seems, my interaction with Unknown changed that, i find it also weird you don't even mention that to try to get a better read out of me.
    -vote Sino

30. ISO #130

31. ISO #131

But.. you used "least favorite" instead of "most scummy".
    I swear we discussed this earlier though. It was probably early game, in which I didn't have any strong scum reads at that point. This happens a lot with my communication though, because I am aware that my word choice sometimes makes me seem scummy.

I once called myself "probably Town" when I was Town, so I do send out miss communications a lot. If he has a good reason why he said "dislike" then I could understand, but not having strong reads right now isn't beneficial.

32. ISO #132

Also, can I get a Doctor/BG/BD on me tonight please? It would be tragic if we lose our active players, and I'd like to be here tomorrow.
    It's a crime that you said this.

33. ISO #133

I made it clear who I do and do not want lynched.
    Did he ? He still didn't answer your question of who people would want to lynch

You said clear as the sky that you were willing to lynch deathworlds, Badass, Quick, AND Town. (The only people being considered for lynches).
    So here he used my willingness to lynch lurkers at the beginning of the thread against me when the situation had changed, at this point i had no intent of lynching Quick anymore, for example.

We have 34 hours before we even know if our universe will get a lynch off. Not In a huge rush.
    Again, i don't see the point of this post, to me he's just asking people not to vote.

so why should people become close-minded and all stack votes on someone?
    As i said, i'd rather ask why not ? What problem would a townie have with a vote stacking ?
    -vote Sino

34. ISO #134

Lol, that statement makes WildCard more likely to be town. It's a dumb thing to say though, because you either make yourself not a target anymore, or you make people think you won't get attacked and then do get attacked. It's better not to say anything.

35. ISO #135

36. ISO #136

37. ISO #137

I swear we discussed this earlier though. It was probably early game, in which I didn't have any strong scum reads at that point. This happens a lot with my communication though, because I am aware that my word choice sometimes makes me seem scummy.

I once called myself "probably Town" when I was Town, so I do send out miss communications a lot. If he has a good reason why he said "dislike" then I could understand, but not having strong reads right now isn't beneficial.
    I'm just nitpicking

38. ISO #138

So here he used my willingness to lynch lurkers at the beginning of the thread against me when the situation had changed, at this point i had no intent of lynching Quick anymore, for example.

Again, i don't see the point of this post, to me he's just asking people not to vote.

As i said, i'd rather ask why not ? What problem would a townie have with a vote stacking ?
    I have indirectly answered this question, making it clear I would be happy lynching you and Badass, and maybe Town if he does not keep up with his promises.

How do you expect anyone to know that you don't want to lynch them if you don't say that your opinion has changed? Also, saying that it was "early in the thread" is stretching it.

I just explained this, and it's in the next post you quoted. Stacking votes makes people LESS inclined to vote because you don't see a chance of having another lynch occur. You also critique yourself by not voting me, your strongest scum-read.

See above.

Why do you only comment on my posts being scummy when it is in your best interest to discredit whoever becomes suspicious of you? How come this wasn't a problem before our interaction? Answer: you are trying to make me look suspicious and completely changed your mood to attack me.

39. ISO #139

Also, can I get a Doctor/BG/BD on me tonight please? It would be tragic if we lose our active players, and I'd like to be here tomorrow.
    To me it's some kind of way of saying "look at how useful i am this game", definetely something weird to say.
    -vote Sino

40. ISO #140

41. ISO #141

So, the reason you think Unknown is scum is:

1) He didn't give reads, while you didn't either. Plus, I only asked 3 people, and Unknown wasn't one of them. At least, I don't think I made a blanket request to give reads? No on ever responds to those.

2) Fair enough, but at what point in the thread did you voice that you had no intention of lynching Quick anymore? Can you link the post, please?

3) It's fair that you read that as he's trying to get people not to vote, I can understand how you read it that way. Personally, it looks to me that he's only talking about his own vote, but I don't think it's scummy at all that you read that post differently than I do.

4) I think Unknown in that post (correct me if i'm wrong, Unknown) is just saying that we shouldn't tunnel vision on any players, and to keep all our options open for the time being. Spreading out votes creates pressure on multiple players, which gets more reactions and allows scum to relax if we're tunneling on town.

I'm not sure if any of those things are scummy. Not to me at least. You're allowed to have your own reads, I'm not going to take those away from you. I think it's a better reason than you had for wanting to lynch Town, but I still don't think that it's a great excuse for a lynch.

42. ISO #142

43. ISO #143

44. ISO #144

I have indirectly answered this question, making it clear I would be happy lynching you and Badass, and maybe Town if he does not keep up with his promises.
    Do you have any more explanations about all of them ? I've been asked why i was wanting to lynch people

How do you expect anyone to know that you don't want to lynch them if you don't say that your opinion has changed? Also, saying that it was "early in the thread" is stretching it.
    Because i said in the beginning that the problem was inactivity, since then people have been more active and Orpz told us people with 0 posts were gonna be replaced before d1 ends, thus changing the situation

I just explained this, and it's in the next post you quoted. Stacking votes makes people LESS inclined to vote because you don't see a chance of having another lynch occur. You also critique yourself by not voting me, your strongest scum-read.
    Why would there less chances of having another lynch when you pointed out we still have a lot of time to change the votes ?

See above.

Why do you only comment on my posts being scummy when it is in your best interest to discredit whoever becomes suspicious of you? How come this wasn't a problem before our interaction? Answer: you are trying to make me look suspicious and completely changed your mood to attack me.
    That's just not true, if i'm being scumread, my best interest is to give another scumread of my own, not to just discredit what people have been saying.
    -vote Sino

45. ISO #145

2) Fair enough, but at what point in the thread did you voice that you had no intention of lynching Quick anymore? Can you link the post, please?
    I thought this post would have made it obvious :

Ok, i'm down for a Town, Badass, or deathworlds lynch.
    -vote Sino

46. ISO #146

Do you have any more explanations about all of them ? I've been asked why i was wanting to lynch people

Because i said in the beginning that the problem was inactivity, since then people have been more active and Orpz told us people with 0 posts were gonna be replaced before d1 ends, thus changing the situation

Why would there less chances of having another lynch when you pointed out we still have a lot of time to change the votes ?

That's just not true, if i'm being scumread, my best interest is to give another scumread of my own, not to just discredit what people have been saying.
    I have explained why I want to lynch people. If you read the game you would know. Just because I didn't say "I scum-read them because..." doesn't mean I don't have reads.

You are scum-read because of your oppourtunistic reads and pushes that don't have any explanation backing them up. You also got super defensive when I questioned one thing about you and suddenly changed your read on me as if the things that made me Town (to you) didn't exist anymore.

Badass because he seems disengaged and only posting for the sake of seeming active. The fact that he has inconsistent thoughts and can't explain the simplest things that he does raises questions to me. Also, I don't see any attempt to scum-hunt right now.

Town seems to be making promises about effort while not even keeping up to these promises. Still not my strongest read, but it also doesn't help that their arrogant attitude seems what I would expect from a scum that is annoyed with the negative attention.

47. ISO #147

Sino, when WildCard made reasonable responses to your case on me, you didn't even reply and instead decided to argue with me. Whys that?

48. ISO #148

49. ISO #149

Sino, when WildCard made reasonable responses to your case on me, you didn't even reply and instead decided to argue with me. Whys that?
    I did answer to his second point, i have nothing in particular to add to what he said at the moment, you also didn't reply to my question about votes and to my last comment about being scumread.
    -vote Sino

50. ISO #150

I did answer to his second point, i have nothing in particular to add to what he said at the moment, you also didn't reply to my question about votes and to my last comment about being scumread.
    Don't know what you are talking about.