M-FM Fringe Day 1 - Page 5
Register

User Tag List

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5
  1. ISO #201

Re: M-FM Fringe Day 1

Quote Originally Posted by M-FM Kyoko Kirigiri View Post
    @M-FM Zynonymous What did you think about the Wildcard/Zealot interaction?
    I find it funny that because Wildcard chose the same avatar, that they would watch each other more closely.
    I don't remember who picked an avatar first. I would think it would have been Wildcard, maybe to pick a fight. Basing off the 'voting greeting' maybe that is Wildcard's goal, to get recoiling from everyone. It could be a good tactic, but draws attention to him.

Either way...one of them should change their avatar...

2. ISO #202

Quote Originally Posted by M-FM Zynonymous View Post
    I don't remember who picked an avatar first. I would think it would have been Wildcard, maybe to pick a fight. Basing off the 'voting greeting' maybe that is Wildcard's goal, to get recoiling from everyone. It could be a good tactic, but draws attention to him.

Unless confusion is what they are aiming for...then continue to be scummy.

3. ISO #203

Zealot picked his avatar first. I chose his avatar because he complained that people didn't have avatars

4. ISO #204

5. ISO #205

Quote Originally Posted by M-FM Wildcard View Post
    The point is that it does not matter how to start up conversation. I see his post, it feels unnatural, I get a hunch. I push the hunch against him, but he's done nothing specifically wrong to bring up. So, I make up silly argument in order to force his response.

Do you understand now? It's not complicated.
    In my opinion, your point is 100% invalid. Fairly certain I hinted the exact same thing in my second post (or whatever)

So with that in mind, it doesn't seem at all to be unnatural and when he responded you had left and never tried to reingage. You can't just say things and expect that to engage conversation.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesk514 View Post
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

6. ISO #206

7. ISO #207

You say i'm you're least favorite, say my argument was terrible, and call me oblivious and i'm the hostile one? Man, you really need to brush up on simple people skills.
    Least favourite has nothing to do with your personality when you look at the context I said it in. I was clearly pointing out you don't seem townie at all.

Also, you threw more insults at me before i brought up the oblivious comment, so not sure why this argument is worth having or what it does. You are just causing distractions.
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

8. ISO #208

Quote Originally Posted by Unknown1234 View Post
    In my opinion, your point is 100% invalid. Fairly certain I hinted the exact same thing in my second post (or whatever)

So with that in mind, it doesn't seem at all to be unnatural and when he responded you had left and never tried to reingage. You can't just say things and expect that to engage conversation.
    deathworlds said he was going to be busy today so I didn't expect him to have a conversation with anyone. Maybe Wildcard knew this so he didn't reask the question?
    That being said, there is a large number of questions not being answered. MAYBE people are just busy, but I'm seeing it as scum lurking the question out until others answer it for them, and then copy what others thought and put is as their own.

That's what I think they would do, but we'll have to see when those said people come back.

9. ISO #209

Explain how it's invalid, instead of just stating it. I mean, dude, I think you're Town and I understand you're trying to get reads out of me. But you're not that enjoyable to talk to.

That's the thing, I can see something different than you see it. You are a different person, so you read things in a different light than I do. I wasn't able to reengage because you started responding to my posts while catching up, and talking to you has ruined that conversation so I am no longer pursuing it.

How else do you have a conversation? Do I stay silent and hope he just talks? Literally the entire premise of a conversation is SAYING THINGS.
    Also, I can't just "say things", but then you just turn around and "say things", ie: "in my opinion, that's invalid. but I will offer 0 explanation and just 'say things'". Please don't be a hypocrite, friend.

10. ISO #210

11. ISO #211

Also, you threw more insults at me before i brought up the oblivious comment, so not sure why this argument is worth having or what it does. You are just causing distractions.
    Lol, don't lie!

Seriously, go back and quote the insults I threw at you before you started calling me oblivious.

I wait patiently.

12. ISO #212

13. ISO #213

1.) Someone acting as if they have nothing to hide does not automatically mean they have noting to hide.

2.) If I am in a very similar position, why do you expect me to believe that we are different alignments doing the same thing? It has to be more detailed than that.

I am very enjoyable to talk to. Believe it or not, hostility is a very easy way to get people to react how you want.

The difference is the way you tried to engage with him was not in a way he could. If someone said to me "I think you have something to hide" what am I supposed to say? No I don't? I also don't think his response makes him scum either, because it's more logical than reactionary.

14. ISO #214

I don't really have interest in pushing you right now. I see easier targets to crack.

15. ISO #215

16. ISO #216

1.) Someone acting as if they have nothing to hide does not automatically mean they have noting to hide.

2.) If I am in a very similar position, why do you expect me to believe that we are different alignments doing the same thing? It has to be more detailed than that.

I am very enjoyable to talk to. Believe it or not, hostility is a very easy way to get people to react how you want.

The difference is the way you tried to engage with him was not in a way he could. If someone said to me "I think you have something to hide" what am I supposed to say? No I don't? I also don't think his response makes him scum either, because it's more logical than reactionary.
    Once again, you're hanging on the points of the argument and not the purpose of the argument.
    Your posts read true to me, that you actually think these things. I don't think a Mafia member would get into a conversation with me the way you did, nor say the type of things you did. deathworlds, to me, read that he put thought into the post before saying it; which is an odd thing to do when you're posting and not having any one pressure you.
    He definitely could've responded to my statements. How is saying "no I don't?" not a legitimate response? If he responded with that, I would get a town read from that. Which is the entire point.

17. ISO #217

18. ISO #218

19. ISO #219

When everyone has already decided where they want me to be. Lol =(

20. ISO #220

21. ISO #221

TBH, given I said I was suspicious of Cruise, don't see any other reason why HE in particular would not want me in his universe.

22. ISO #222

Quote Originally Posted by M-FM Cruise Elroy View Post
    Rocks can't chase Pac-Man. They'll just get eaten.
    Oh honestly, your decision was based on roleplay?

23. ISO #223

24. ISO #224

Did you miss the message? You are already dying of a heart attack =(

25. ISO #225

Uhn dara ma'nakai. I will not betray the home world by denying who I am.

26. ISO #226

27. ISO #227

28. ISO #228

29. ISO #229

30. ISO #230

Anyone except Unknown lol
    So you'd prefer to not have a person who is pushing you to be in the same universe as you?

Fair enough, I wouldn't like that either regardless of alignment.

In other news I have a throbbing headache so don't expect anything helpful from me for 13ish hours.
    Quote Originally Posted by MattZed View Post
    deathworld's and RLVG's suicides made me lul. I take a lot of pleasure in knowing that I gave you an night action, and that you used it to kill yourself.
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    At least Mesk has lewdy lefty and raunchy righty. You're not even Canadian.
    Quote Originally Posted by FM-Shocked Kirby Face View Post
    Deathworlds is simply better than us at this game. Don't kill them for that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    fucketh me in the ass

31. ISO #231