M-FM Fringe Day 1 - Page 2
Register

User Tag List

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
  1. ISO #51

2. ISO #52

Re: M-FM Fringe Day 1

Quote Originally Posted by Sino View Post
    What's your opinion on Marksman, Zealot ?
    Too early to tell if he's scum or not, but OMGUSing someone of being scummy for two reasons that weren't scummy raised a red flag.

He stood defiant though which lowered the red flag a quarter of a point. He sits at -0.75 points.

-0.5 points for you Sino for trying to look productive by asking me the same question I asked someone else.

3. ISO #53

4. ISO #54

5. ISO #55

6. ISO #56

7. ISO #57

8. ISO #58

Wildcard is probably Town for jumping to some dumb conclusions.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesk514 View Post
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

9. ISO #59

Atleast I'm easy to vote AND you can meta me. Though, it's a dumb flaw if I need to announce it but I probably won't because it's not fair.
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

10. ISO #60

11. ISO #61

12. ISO #62

13. ISO #63

Quote Originally Posted by M-FM Zealot View Post
    Too early to tell if he's scum or not, but OMGUSing someone of being scummy for two reasons that weren't scummy raised a red flag.

He stood defiant though which lowered the red flag a quarter of a point. He sits at -0.75 points.

-0.5 points for you Sino for trying to look productive by asking me the same question I asked someone else.
    That's the point, if you're gonna ask someone about an opinion, why wouldn't you be expected to also give yours ?

Quote Originally Posted by Unknown1234 View Post
    Wildcard is probably Town for jumping to some dumb conclusions.
    How is that alignment indicative ?
    [23:19:33] DarknessB: Sino is Mass Murderer -- I don't care if there isn't one in the setup!
    [23:19:39] DarknessB:
    -vote Sino

14. ISO #64

That's the point, if you're gonna ask someone about an opinion, why wouldn't you be expected to also give yours ?

You couldn't read my previous interaction with Marksman to get an idea of why I was asking about him specifically? Are you already not reading the game with this few posts?

15. ISO #65

You couldn't read my previous interaction with Marksman to get an idea of why I was asking about him specifically? Are you already not reading the game with this few posts?
    Ok, my bad, you indeed said -1 point to the red head.
    [23:19:33] DarknessB: Sino is Mass Murderer -- I don't care if there isn't one in the setup!
    -vote Sino

16. ISO #66

It's early game. Early conclusions are allowed to be made. That being said, I don't think scum would be throwing shade based on terrible thoughts so early in the game.

17. ISO #67

Your signature is so long its annoying.
    I would have changed it if you didn't sound so whinny. Now I may not.

18. ISO #68

Quote Originally Posted by M-FM Zynonymous View Post
    Skull bashish works.
    If you could be ANYONE (including people not in the game) I'd guess Arrow or MattZed. Hehe.

19. ISO #69

Quote Originally Posted by M-FM Wildcard View Post
    hi!!!!

how is it going everyone, glad to see this finally started.

any one notice how deathworlds has to use an arbitrary reasoning (him using main account) to say he has nothing to hide?
    @deathworlds why you trying to prove you have nothing to hide with something so shitty? i think you DO have something to hide.
    -vote deathworlds

i know votes don't count until 24 hrs, but this is just to show my intent.
    It was this post that made me laugh TBH. I definitely meant Wildcard.

20. ISO #70

It's early game. Early conclusions are allowed to be made. That being said, I don't think scum would be throwing shade based on terrible thoughts so early in the game.
    As you said, it's allowed, so they might also not care that much about their plays this early
    -vote Sino

21. ISO #71

As you said, it's allowed, so they might also not care that much about their plays this early
    That's not something Scum logically think about. Who knew I would reach such conclusion?

22. ISO #72

-vote M-FM Yes

23. ISO #73

24. ISO #74

That's not something Scum logically think about. Who knew I would reach such conclusion?
    Regardless of your conclusion, the fact that it's early game will always be an argument for throwing shade, and pretty much everything else, that's why i think scum might not be as cautious about their plays as mid/late game.
    -vote Sino

25. ISO #75

And would there even be any thought in the matter?
    It is attention that isn't needed. Do you want that attention?

26. ISO #76

Quote Originally Posted by M-FM Marksman View Post
    Random vote + didn't even read enough of the setup to know that this vote is meaningless. Scum #1 found
    Here's the first problem I have with Marksman, Kupo. Throwing a random vote down is not scummy at all, and not reading the setup is more town-like than scum because scum want to be prepared and are more likely to pay attention to the setup, Kupo. I disagree that scum reading for dumb reasons is town, Kupo. I feel it is more likely to be scum appearing to scum hunt and look productive, Kupo.

pedit: I've also caught scum in RVS before trying to be cautious and having an awkward entrance into the game so your point that they wouldn't be cautious in the beginning has no merit based on my experience, Kupo.

27. ISO #77

Your roleplay is God Awful.

28. ISO #78

I can already guess four COM's, which is making it fairly easy to read people and how they are hiding. Keep talking though guys.

29. ISO #79

Quote Originally Posted by M-FM Wildcard View Post
    hi!!!!

how is it going everyone, glad to see this finally started.

any one notice how deathworlds has to use an arbitrary reasoning (him using main account) to say he has nothing to hide?
    @deathworlds why you trying to prove you have nothing to hide with something so shitty? i think you DO have something to hide.
    -vote deathworlds

i know votes don't count until 24 hrs, but this is just to show my intent.
    This I don't like either, Kupo. It's awkward, over explainatory, and the reasoning for the vote is strange, Kupo. Could be a scum entrance, Kupo.

pedit: Not really trying on the roleplay, just having fun with it but thanks for the feedback anyway, Kupo.

I mean, I could just say Kupo all game if you prefer, lol.

30. ISO #80

31. ISO #81

Quote Originally Posted by M-FM Moogle View Post
    Here's the first problem I have with Marksman, Kupo. Throwing a random vote down is not scummy at all, and not reading the setup is more town-like than scum because scum want to be prepared and are more likely to pay attention to the setup, Kupo. I disagree that scum reading for dumb reasons is town, Kupo. I feel it is more likely to be scum appearing to scum hunt and look productive, Kupo.

pedit: I've also caught scum in RVS before trying to be cautious and having an awkward entrance into the game so your point that they wouldn't be cautious in the beginning has no merit based on my experience, Kupo.
    Being misinformed is by no means a sign of Town.

Quote Originally Posted by M-FM Moogle View Post
    This I don't like either, Kupo. It's awkward, over explainatory, and the reasoning for the vote is strange, Kupo. Could be a scum entrance, Kupo.

pedit: Not really trying on the roleplay, just having fun with it but thanks for the feedback anyway, Kupo.

I mean, I could just say Kupo all game if you prefer, lol.
    No, you need a more bubbly feel. Don't worry, you'll get the hang of it!

32. ISO #82

Being misinformed is by no means a sign of Town.
    Agreed, it's not necessarily town but when I've played scum in complex setups before, I usually pay pretty close attention to details so I don't mess up. As town, I usually don't give a rip and jump right in with whatever I want to say.

No, you need a more bubbly feel. Don't worry, you'll get the hang of it!
    It would help if we could post in videos or pics only cuz saying Kupo is gonna get boring for me as well.

33. ISO #83

34. ISO #84

35. ISO #85

36. ISO #86

37. ISO #87

38. ISO #88

39. ISO #89

40. ISO #90

41. ISO #91

42. ISO #92

43. ISO #93

So if we can't lynch, we might aswell talk about the mechanics a bit more, people won't be randomly assigned to their universe, do you think the town/scum ratio will be the same in both universes ? (aka 2 ZTF per universe)

I think that's very likely, there's no reason for the host to give more chances to one town over the other.

It's gonna be convenient to never be online for the end of each day...
    I think the scum/town ratio will be the same in both universes, they said something about it being two s-fm games running at the same time. It would make sense in balance. This would also make the universe jumper role more meaningful. It means that he can affect the ratio with the use of his ability. Having to lynch 3/1 scums in there universe vs 2/2 scums is much more hard.

44. ISO #94

45. ISO #95

I can already guess four COM's, which is making it fairly easy to read people and how they are hiding. Keep talking though guys.
    Rules of Conduct
    3. No COM claiming.
    4. No COM hunting.
    Apparently you're not supposed to COM hunt. Though this rule doesn't really make sense to me because there is not need for me to guess yours.
    Also, can you use less pronouns in your other posts? It's harder to tell whether you were talking about Wildcard or Zealot.

46. ISO #96

Quote Originally Posted by M-FM Kyoko Kirigiri View Post
    Apparently you're not supposed to COM hunt. Though this rule doesn't really make sense to me because there is not need for me to guess yours.
    Also, can you use less pronouns in your other posts? It's harder to tell whether you were talking about Wildcard or Zealot.
    i'm going to assume COM hunting is hunting for the identity of the people behind the account?

47. ISO #97

Quote Originally Posted by M-FM Kool-Aid View Post
    By the way, I'm new!

Hi!

what does RVS mean? are there any other words acronyms i should know about?
    Random Voting Stage. - People vote randomly in order to get the day going.
    Town/Village/Green - All the same term
    VI - Village Idiot
    COM - Council of Mages. The person behind the account.
    EOD - End of Day
    PL - Policy Lynch. To lynch a player because of their disruption in chat/non participation/other reason but not because they seem like a scum.
    OMGUS - Oh My God You Suck. Counter vote. Sometimes seen as scummy behavior.

Everything else you can find by Googling "mafia acronyms".

48. ISO #98

Quote Originally Posted by M-FM Kyoko Kirigiri View Post
    I think the scum/town ratio will be the same in both universes, they said something about it being two s-fm games running at the same time. It would make sense in balance. This would also make the universe jumper role more meaningful. It means that he can affect the ratio with the use of his ability. Having to lynch 3/1 scums in there universe vs 2/2 scums is much more hard.
    Yeah, makes sense.

What's your opinion on whether scum would play carefully or not during the early game ?
    -vote Sino

49. ISO #99

50. ISO #100