S-FM 213: Wheels On The Bus - Page 2
Register

User Tag List

Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #51

Re: S-FM 213: Wheels On The Bus

Quote Originally Posted by Unknown1234 View Post
    You aren't alone :P
    If the setup was arranged so that only one Mafioso knew the other, I would have almost certainly pegged this as the unknown scum signalling out to his known scum partner to get a coordination going.

Still, there's time for one more shitpost. Unknown and PoD confirmed scum.
    Spoiler : Orpz FM History :

FM17 - Won, FM18 - Won, FM19 - Won ,FM20 - Loss, FM21 - Won, MVP, FM22 - Host Canceled, FM23 - Won, FM24 - Hosted, FM25 - Won, FM26 - Loss

2. ISO #52

3. ISO #53

4. ISO #54

Ah I'm glad the day was extended, this just got insane.

-unvote
    Oh, Mary Lou, the flowers all in bloom, oh
    And the light on the petals from the moon, oh
    The yellows and the blues, you were beautiful
    And I was there with you
    Remember in the silo where we kissed, oh
    We were locked into love at the wrists, oh​

5. ISO #55

6. ISO #56

Frankly it looks like Orpz is scum but I mean that could easily be reading too much into the whole silly start of the game. I don't think Gyrlander is a good scum read based off what happened so far either. And finally I think policy lynching isn't giving us much to read into either.
    And I was there with you

7. ISO #57

Quote Originally Posted by purebe View Post
    Frankly it looks like Orpz is scum but I mean that could easily be reading too much into the whole silly start of the game.
    You got a scumvibe from him for the whole "I'm confirmed town you're confirmed town" joke? What's the difference between when he joked about it and when you joked about it? I mean, surely you don't get scumvibes from yourself lol

8. ISO #58

Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    You got a scumvibe from him for the whole "I'm confirmed town you're confirmed town" joke? What's the difference between when he joked about it and when you joked about it? I mean, surely you don't get scumvibes from yourself lol
    wtf a second half of your post suddenly appeared without editing. This is magical. Sorry lol XD. Anyway, I relate to the rest of what you said heheh

9. ISO #59

Well it's not so much his first posts that give me a scum-vibe, but him railroading Grylander. But he might just be drilling for information, but I don't think there's a good reason to think it's Grylander yet.
    And I was there with you

10. ISO #60

Well it's not so much his first posts that give me a scum-vibe, but him railroading Grylander. But he might just be drilling for information, but I don't think there's a good reason to think it's Grylander yet.
    If no alternative lynch presents itself, my vote stays on Orpz. I don't see what reaction from Gyrlander would have given him useful info.

11. ISO #61

Everyone making Grylander out to be this or that

I made a promise that the next time I am on a game with Grylander that I would policy lynch him and I intend to keep it.

I will not cooperate in any other lynch until Grylander is dead. The only way to get anything done after today is lynch Grylander or lynch me. So make the choice.
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho

12. ISO #62

how many people does it take to hammer in a 9 person game?

edit:
    -unvote

apparently I wasn't voting/unvoting correctly, not sure how to clear that vote that I have on the vote count page, my bad (i was red/bolding font, now I see you need to use tags)

edit again: oh nevermind that wasn't my vote in the vote count, that was a vote for me, ok, now I'm up to speed, sorry :P
    Last edited by purebe; September 30th, 2016 at 04:44 PM.
    And I was there with you

13. ISO #63

Btw, here's reference to that promise I made:

Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more 😜
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    I'm policy lynching you in every game we play together for now on.
    And here's Unknowns response btw:

Me when he thought that claiming to give the gun was a good call.
    He agrees with Grylander needing to be policy lynched from then on (after M-FM Overwatch)

Yet in game he's singing a different tune:

I don't understand why we should lynch Gyrlander based on PL. Unless bus driver does good, that would leave us with one mis lynch.
    Make of that what you will, but only after Grylander is dead.

14. ISO #64

how many people does it take to hammer in a 9 person game?

edit:
    -unvote

apparently I wasn't voting/unvoting correctly, not sure how to clear that vote that I have on the vote count page, my bad (i was red/bolding font, now I see you need to use tags)

edit again: oh nevermind that wasn't my vote in the vote count, that was a vote for me, ok, now I'm up to speed, sorry :P
    FYI, eating posts in game is against site rules so don't so that any more.

It takes 5 to lynch. Calculation is you divide the players by 2, if your result is a whole number add 1 to it, if it has a remainder then round up to the next number.

Example: 9 / 2 = 4.5, round up to 5

8/ 2 = 4 (whole number), add one, takes 5 votes to lynch.

Basically you need a majority which is >50%

15. ISO #65

16. ISO #66

wtf a second half of your post suddenly appeared without editing. This is magical. Sorry lol XD. Anyway, I relate to the rest of what you said heheh
    The edit tag doesn't show up if someone edits within a fixed time limit. Purebe, I hope you didn't intentionally do that.

FM17 - Won, FM18 - Won, FM19 - Won ,FM20 - Loss, FM21 - Won, MVP, FM22 - Host Canceled, FM23 - Won, FM24 - Hosted, FM25 - Won, FM26 - Loss

17. ISO #67

Quote Originally Posted by Orpz View Post
    The edit tag doesn't show up if someone edits within a fixed time limit. Purebe, I hope you didn't intentionally do that.
    Given he announced that he was making edits, I'm sure he didn't know any better.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesk514 View Post
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

18. ISO #68

If no alternative lynch presents itself, my vote stays on Orpz. I don't see what reaction from Gyrlander would have given him useful info.
    Gyrlander was overly defensive tbqh family

Btw, here's reference to that promise I made:

And here's Unknowns response btw:

He agrees with Grylander needing to be policy lynched from then on (after M-FM Overwatch)

Yet in game he's singing a different tune:

Make of that what you will, but only after Grylander is dead.
    This tells me that Unknown needs to be swinging from a rope as well.

19. ISO #69

Given he announced that he was making edits, I'm sure he didn't know any better.
    Explain the doublethink that Banana pointed out

20. ISO #70

I didn't edit any content, just added a bit of extra stuff on those 2 posts, but I won't do it again, sorry, it wasn't with the intent to cheat or anything, my bad.
    And I was there with you

21. ISO #71

22. ISO #72

I didn't edit any content, just added a bit of extra stuff on those 2 posts, but I won't do it again, sorry, it wasn't with the intent to cheat or anything, my bad.
    Doesn't look like you meant to do anything bad It's all good

23. ISO #73

thanks, I still don't think grylander is scum though
    And I was there with you

24. ISO #74

thanks, I still don't think grylander is scum though
    Doesn't matter.

Policy lynch is a lynch to make a point. Grylander never comes to play and ends up just fluffing games with nonsense. So until he decides to play its a policy lynch every time for him.

Join us in our crusade or be labeled an enemy to the empire.

25. ISO #75

What do you mean by fluffing games with nonsense, he's seemed reasonable this game or am I just oblivious?
    And I was there with you

26. ISO #76

Doesn't matter.

Policy lynch is a lynch to make a point. Grylander never comes to play and ends up just fluffing games with nonsense. So until he decides to play its a policy lynch every time for him.

Join us in our crusade or be labeled an enemy to the empire.
    I did it first for the memes, but then he got suspiciously defensive and gave me a real reason.

27. ISO #77

28. ISO #78

29. ISO #79

30. ISO #80

31. ISO #81

if we vote grylander and he is town, are we going to consider banana might be scum?
    And I was there with you

32. ISO #82

cuz if it turns out their both town that could easily lead to 2 mislynches and i don't think we can afford that
    And I was there with you

33. ISO #83

34. ISO #84

im siding with banana I will hold my vote and place it before EOD I suggest we wait till there is 2 hours or less before we hammer. I still think there is definatey better lynches that are going to become evident but If what banana says is true and he refuses to cooperate until gyrl is dead then one of them has to go. If I had to chose between the two my money is on banana being town. I dont see scum giving town an ultimatum like Banana has done. Scum would not draw so much attention to themselves. At this point I am thinking Orpz is scum or maybe stereo but I am not sure

35. ISO #85

36. ISO #86

I don't understand why we should lynch Gyrlander based on PL. Unless bus driver does good, that would leave us with one mis lynch.
    we have 3 mislynches not 2 if my calculations are correct. But I agree I do not think a policy lynch is the best idea right now. But I believe banana is a way more useful player to have on our team once gyrl is out of the way we can put our attention elsewhere.

37. ISO #87

38. ISO #88

39. ISO #89

40. ISO #90

41. ISO #91

42. ISO #92

43. ISO #93

Gyrlander > Banana. I didn't like how he played last game, and evidently it isn't a one off. Its a persistent behavior which we can do without. I see more benefits lynching him and getting Banana's full participation. Even if he flips town, we're better off without.

Quote Originally Posted by Eggy View Post
    At this point I am thinking Orpz is scum or maybe stereo but I am not sure
    I wish I was scum. Although I think we should note that purebe changed the subject from an Orpz train to someone who has yet to participate at that point.

44. ISO #94

Quote Originally Posted by Stereo View Post
    Gyrlander > Banana. I didn't like how he played last game, and evidently it isn't a one off. Its a persistent behavior which we can do without. I see more benefits lynching him and getting Banana's full participation. Even if he flips town, we're better off without.

I wish I was scum. Although I think we should note that purebe changed the subject from an Orpz train to someone who has yet to participate at that point.
    I have my eye on purebe who did he change the subject too? I must have missed that. I agree with you 100% banana is my strongest town read and I definately think that having bananas full participation will be valuable as this game unfolds.

45. ISO #95

46. ISO #96

Well I don't think lynching anyone with this much time left is a good decision. Especially when Orpz at best reads a bit scummy, and the first lynch is arguably the most important. Also why I am against policy lynching, because if he's wrong then our best read almost has to be banana, and if they are both town that's basically a guaranteed loss unless our driver is god (and not one of them.)

I mean I'll admit I'm not the best mafia player but that's how I currently see it.
    And I was there with you

47. ISO #97

I have my eye on purebe who did he change the subject too? I must have missed that. I agree with you 100% banana is my strongest town read and I definately think that having bananas full participation will be valuable as this game unfolds.
    Yeah but what happens if we lynch grylander and he turns out to be town? Do we just ignore banana railroading him from the start? I don't know the history of anyone here but from my perspective it would be too easy for banana to "forget" about his promise if he rolled town, and to "remember" it if he rolled mafia. Or maybe I'm overthinking it but if we mislynch on grylander that possibility has to be considered.
    And I was there with you

48. ISO #98

if we dont lynch between gyrl and banana we will be forced into a very bad situation where we cannot cooperate as a town. It will be like when I refused to vote anyone other than never unlucky a few games ago which ultimately cost us the game.
    We only need 5 of 9 to lynch, and if you agree that policy lynching someone cost you a game in the past why we are going to repeat it now? 5 of 7 if we think the mafia won't lynch each other. If my math is correct and we mislynch today and lose a town in the night then we need 4 votes to lynch tomorrow, thus 4 of 7 total or 4 of 5 town to lynch tomorrow.

What that means to my mind is that if banana is the only person who won't co-operate that doesn't affect us until the third day, and if we played it badly to that point we probably lose anyway (it would be 3 town vs 2 mafia if we mislynch twice and the BD doesn't score any mafia kills.) Whereas if we do co-operate and the policy lynch turns out to be a mistake, we almost have to lynch banana (because it is such an easy scum cover) which would mean we'd be left on the third day completely screwed.

I'd rather lynch Orpz or Banana over grylander because there is no scum read on grylander at all as far as I can tell. If we believe banana wouldn't "forget" the promise if he was town then I don't think him wanting a policy lynch tells us anything at all, but if we consider that he might "forget" such a promise as town, then we have a huge scum read on him. I don't know, that's my thoughts though.
    And I was there with you

49. ISO #99

Yeah but what happens if we lynch grylander and he turns out to be town? Do we just ignore banana railroading him from the start? I don't know the history of anyone here but from my perspective it would be too easy for banana to "forget" about his promise if he rolled town, and to "remember" it if he rolled mafia. Or maybe I'm overthinking it but if we mislynch on grylander that possibility has to be considered.
    its a possibility but it is very unlikely. I do not see scum trying something so risky and it just would be way to suprising for me if banana was scum

50. ISO #100

We only need 5 of 9 to lynch, and if you agree that policy lynching someone cost you a game in the past why we are going to repeat it now? 5 of 7 if we think the mafia won't lynch each other. If my math is correct and we mislynch today and lose a town in the night then we need 4 votes to lynch tomorrow, thus 4 of 7 total or 4 of 5 town to lynch tomorrow.

What that means to my mind is that if banana is the only person who won't co-operate that doesn't affect us until the third day, and if we played it badly to that point we probably lose anyway (it would be 3 town vs 2 mafia if we mislynch twice and the BD doesn't score any mafia kills.) Whereas if we do co-operate and the policy lynch turns out to be a mistake, we almost have to lynch banana (because it is such an easy scum cover) which would mean we'd be left on the third day completely screwed.

I'd rather lynch Orpz or Banana over grylander because there is no scum read on grylander at all as far as I can tell. If we believe banana wouldn't "forget" the promise if he was town then I don't think him wanting a policy lynch tells us anything at all, but if we consider that he might "forget" such a promise as town, then we have a huge scum read on him. I don't know, that's my thoughts though.
    banana is my strongest town read by far at this moment. I am willing to vote orpz and others but at this moment I do not see a better lynch than gyrl. I am willing to wait till EOD because chances are we will more info and potentially a better idea of who the scum might be. The game I was referencing wasnt a mislynch that cost us the game it was the fact that I was focused on lynching Never unlucky the entire game but no one agreed with me and I was unable to cooperate properly. Even tho NU was town if we had lynched him I would have been able to switch my focus and we could have potentially won that game. I do not want to repeat the same mistake now that someone else is in the position I was in