SuperJacks Question! - Page 4
Register

User Tag List

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Re: SuperJacks Question!

Quote Originally Posted by Helz View Post
    Lol

Just to take things to a silly level (Because that seems to be what I always do) there was a study (I think by Baylor) that indicated smoking 1 cigarette per week for a year in your 20s could actually increase your lungs ability to regenerate and resist exposure to toxins. So smoking could be healthy.

Also, why not say the same thing about a fat kid eating pie? Or maybe any person living in china slowly killing themselves by breathing the air? How about any person who eats GMO food with preservatives ? Kind of a rough line to draw.

I just accept that living is slowly going to kill me. That someday I will die and there is no reason to be obsessed with my mortality. Take what you want and pay for it. I will take my cancer with a smile : )
    lol is this a troll

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Blue Masquerader View Post
    Hey moron. shut the fuck up or I will shut you up, k? I'm not the person your going to insult and live happily ever after. K? Understand that,

GMOs !!!
    I love oops

Spoiler : :

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▄
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░░░▒░▒▒▒▒▌
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▌░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▓▒░░░░░░▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▌▒░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓
    ▁▁▒▁▁▁▁▁▒▒░░░▒░░░░░░▒░░░░░▒░░░▒
    ▁▁▁▐▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░▁▐█▁▐░▒▒▁▐█▁░░░
    ▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▌░░░░░░▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▀▀░░░░▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄██▓▓▌▀░▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▄▒░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▓▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌
    ▁▁▁▁▁▄▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄

Quote Originally Posted by Helz View Post
    Lol

Just to take things to a silly level (Because that seems to be what I always do) there was a study (I think by Baylor) that indicated smoking 1 cigarette per week for a year in your 20s could actually increase your lungs ability to regenerate and resist exposure to toxins. So smoking could be healthy.

Also, why not say the same thing about a fat kid eating pie? Or maybe any person living in china slowly killing themselves by breathing the air? How about any person who eats GMO food with preservatives ? Kind of a rough line to draw.

I just accept that living is slowly going to kill me. That someday I will die and there is no reason to be obsessed with my mortality. Take what you want and pay for it. I will take my cancer with a smile : )
    image.png

v)o.o)^
    A rare Yuki in ultimate form

Yukitaka Oni ~Tafkal Hit Squad Member~