M-FM I Gamethread - Page 2
Register

User Tag List

Page 2 of 24 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #51

Re: M-FM I: Night 0/Day 1

Quote Originally Posted by Zane View Post
    TELL ME HOW TO WRITE IN RED AND I WILL ._.
    Highlight the words then go to the A on the formatting bar and select a colour. I think you may need to go to your forum settings to get the full formatting bar if you don't already have it.

Otherwise you can just type this [COLOR="#FF0000"]vote me[/COLOR ]

2. ISO #52

3. ISO #53

Quote Originally Posted by Kromos View Post
    Do you have a reason for voting me, Zane?
    And Zane goes ....
    Spoiler : fm history :
    FM 6: Commoner/Legionare(roman)/Legionare(Sin) FM8: Stan Investigator FM9:Yakov German(Sapper) FM10: Fm Rumpel Vigilante FM11: Renekton: Serial Killer FM12: Sandor: citizen = scum FM13: Wicket : Devourer FM14: Torynn: Andrew Ryan (GF)

4. ISO #54

Quote Originally Posted by Deathfire123 View Post
    -Vote CmG

​stop it
    What do you expect Deathfire? It's day 1 Its trollday.
    FM 6: Commoner/Legionare(roman)/Legionare(Sin) FM8: Stan Investigator FM9:Yakov German(Sapper) FM10: Fm Rumpel Vigilante FM11: Renekton: Serial Killer FM12: Sandor: citizen = scum FM13: Wicket : Devourer FM14: Torynn: Andrew Ryan (GF)

5. ISO #55

6. ISO #56

Quote Originally Posted by CmG View Post
    What do you expect Deathfire? It's day 1 Its trollday.
    Wrong This day occured after a night with night actions, it is no troll day
    FMIII: Citizen | FMIV: Vigilante | FMV: Bus Driver | FMVII: Godfather | FMVI: Sinner | FMVIII: Lookout | FM IX: Citizen/Proletariat | FMX: Veteran/Survivor/Framer | FMXI: Mafioso | FMXII: Coroner | FMXIII: Bus Driver | FMXIV: Vigilante | FMXV: Student

7. ISO #57

then lets wait for all those info who will magicaly appear b4 our eyes.

8. ISO #58

Yes I'm voting you, because you said we should calm down, but I don't want to calm down.
    That is obviously not your real reason for voting me. Your real reason could be:

1) Your town and think I'm mafia or neutral.
    2) Your mafia and think I'm town or neutral.
    3) Your neutral and think I'm town or mafia.
    4) You are just trolling.

Which is it?

9. ISO #59

10. ISO #60

It was my real reason combined with #4.

So what is your real reason then?

11. ISO #61

12. ISO #62

that's.... an argument i guess?! Oh well i wonder when the others show up like Dust, Sumikoko the Witch and Frag... ohhh. Well, nevermind.

13. ISO #63

Maybe we scared everyone else off.
    FM6: Assassin | FM8: Citizen (Chef) | FM9: Drunkard/Teacher (Nikita) | FM10: Town Thief (Procyon) - Best Night Actions
    M-FM1: Coroner | M-FM2: Lookout | M-FM3: Framer | M-FM6: Acolyte
    Quote Originally Posted by Capitalier View Post
    I don't think someone named wolfcheese has a clean head.

14. ISO #64

15. ISO #65

16. ISO #66

17. ISO #67

18. ISO #68

Quote Originally Posted by Kromos View Post
    By not selecting the "I am town" option, Zane seems like scum to me
    Or he's a jester. It's very hard to tell with him, I'm beginning to see why an assassin decided to kill him first last FM...

Looking it over, and since no one is still coming forward with information, I'm going to go back to my original vote of McPwnage. Voting for him might actually give us some answers, or get him to speak up at least.

Vote McPwnage

Vote Tally

CmG (1) - Deathfire123
    Nick (1) - BorkBot
    BorkBot (2) - Nick, CmG
    McPwnage (1) - TheWaaagh
    Skip Day (2) - wolfcheese, Zane

19. ISO #69

20. ISO #70

Quote Originally Posted by TheWaaagh View Post
    Or he's a jester. It's very hard to tell with him, I'm beginning to see why an assassin decided to kill him first last FM...

Looking it over, and since no one is still coming forward with information, I'm going to go back to my original vote of McPwnage. Voting for him might actually give us some answers, or get him to speak up at least.

Vote McPwnage

Vote Tally

CmG (1) - Deathfire123
    Nick (1) - BorkBot
    BorkBot (2) - Nick, CmG
    McPwnage (1) - TheWaaagh

This! So much! This!

21. ISO #71

Maybe the reason why nobody has come forward with any information yet is that we are only 4 hours into a 24 hour day. Give the americans a chance to wake up and we should have more info.

I doubt Zane is a jester. If he is, he is being very obvious about it. I am inclined to think he is trolling just for the sake of trolling instead of for any malicious reasons. However it is too early for me to make any judgements about him yet.

22. ISO #72

23. ISO #73

24. ISO #74

25. ISO #75

If it would be a pub game. 2 People would have already disconnected some random town would already got lynched and we had offensive names abusing th epm feature all day long.

26. ISO #76

27. ISO #77

So like i said. I am waiting for some useful info right here. But its only Day 1 and we have no magicians like Jack, FT or Claw in the lineup so we can't say for sure who is Evil or not.

28. ISO #78

29. ISO #79

30. ISO #80

31. ISO #81

Quote Originally Posted by TheWaaagh View Post
    Also, to whoever the journalist interviewed: you gotta stop doing that meth.
    So I didn't read the newspaper at first, and just went ahead to the posts and saw Nick say "Sumikoko has some explaining to do." So I scrolled back up and read the journals, and smiled at the content. And when I saw this comment, I broke down laughing. Kufufu.

Broomsticks are lame. Chainsaws are where it's at. And I see you've misspelled chainsaw. I've narrowed down who the the interview-ee is already. Fear for you life, neeeh~?

32. ISO #82

33. ISO #83

34. ISO #84

Vote Tally
    CmG (2) - Deathfire123, McPwnage
    Nick (1) - BorkBot
    BorkBot (2) - Nick, CmG
    McPwnage (1) - TheWaaagh
    Spoiler : Previous FM roles :
    FM - VI: Commoner | VII: (Lionel) Gunner, Shinra Inc. | VIII: Investigator | X: (HerrZynisch) Black Wizard | (Graves) Citizen | XII: (Ser Jorah) Armoursmith | XIII: Host (Roxy)!
    M-FM- I: Host | II: Framer | III: Host | IV: Exe | V: Devil Dog | VI: Exe | VIII: DD
    S-FM - I: Jailor | II: Vigilante | V: Sheriff | CI: Paranoid Cop | Torment: Citizen

35. ISO #85

i dislike it when you guys make walls of text.
    after analysing the voting ppl words.....
    i conclude that......
    Nick,Zane are trying band-wagon suspiciously fast....
    Borkbot, The Waaagh seems like a Jester/Exe/expendable evil role to me....
    Wolfcheese seems suspicously dumb.
    REMEMBER, this is NOT a troll day guys.

36. ISO #86

37. ISO #87

38. ISO #88

39. ISO #89

40. ISO #90

41. ISO #91

42. ISO #92

Zane has been the only person who has yet to post with some substance today.

Guardian is taking notes and should be listened to. Some of his analysis can be messed up with WIFOM though. What if Nick is only taking his stance on Sumikoko to make you think that? Or is he really the interview-ee and wants us to think that he is faking it? Guardian, I suggest using WIFOM in your analysis. This game is very much a testing ground for strategies for use on a grander scale. People will not be acting like themselves (except for Zane who is perpetually a troll). Just a word to the wise.

I have one question for Guardian (I'm pulling a Raiden): What do you think of McPwnage?

43. ISO #93

44. ISO #94

45. ISO #95

46. ISO #96

47. ISO #97

48. ISO #98

49. ISO #99

the detective had a 100*2/13 =15% chance of following a killer.
    if he/she didnt visit anyone, that makes them a hidden neutral/Godfather/veteran/vigilante
    the lookout had a 100*2/13 = 15% chance of checking the dead ppl.
    so we should have some info on who is inno by now...

50. ISO #100

By now? Its the first day anyways CmG did stop.

-vote Zane

trolls are not recommended
    FMIII: Citizen | FMIV: Vigilante | FMV: Bus Driver | FMVII: Godfather | FMVI: Sinner | FMVIII: Lookout | FM IX: Citizen/Proletariat | FMX: Veteran/Survivor/Framer | FMXI: Mafioso | FMXII: Coroner | FMXIII: Bus Driver | FMXIV: Vigilante | FMXV: Student