The most obvious Mafia hacker.
Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1

The most obvious Mafia hacker.

Hey guys, let me tell you about the most obvious hacker.
    I forget his name but I have the replay for proof
    He was Sheriff and had a role reveal hack because on D2 he lynched all of the Mafias and Triads instantly. It was obvious hacks as he called it "Womans Intuition". Just no. Idk if I should report this or just leave it alone. (Might have been D3)

2. ISO #2

Re: The most obvious Mafia hacker.

Quote Originally Posted by Slayer View Post
    He was Sheriff and had a role reveal hack because on D2 he lynched all of the Mafias and Triads instantly. It was obvious hacks as he called it "Womans Intuition". Just no. Idk if I should report this or just leave it alone. (Might have been D3)
    always report a hacker

3. ISO #3

If you believe someone is hacking, I would report it anyways to be safe. Never hurts to be wrong, and it's better that you report it so we can potentially deal with whatever problems might be occurring to let the games run as they should.

4. ISO #4

Hacking is a serious allegation, and you should at least take the time and examine the replay yourself before publicly crying "hacks". Based on your inability to either recall the person's name, or day they did an action that was suspicious, I feel it is safe to assume you did not do so, and thus are wasting everybody's time and potentially hurting someone's reputation.

If you want to post a replay, I will gladly take the time to go step by step with you and explain the player's likely or potential rationale.

5. ISO #5

Quote Originally Posted by PLZLEAVEDUCKK View Post
    Hacking is a serious allegation, and you should at least take the time and examine the replay yourself before publicly crying "hacks". Based on your inability to either recall the person's name, or day they did an action that was suspicious, I feel it is safe to assume you did not do so, and thus are wasting everybody's time and potentially hurting someone's reputation.

If you want to post a replay, I will gladly take the time to go step by step with you and explain the player's likely or potential rationale.
    I did check the replay and legit everyone was spamming "Report this kid for D2 all lynch". I doubt he legit found all of the baddies in 1 night. Its pretty obvious.

6. ISO #6

I did check the replay and legit everyone was spamming "Report this kid for D2 all lynch". I doubt he legit found all of the baddies in 1 night. Its pretty obvious.
    Can you post the replay, or pm it? I will be able to tell you with a high certainty if the person cheated.

The mob spamming something does not make it true. Any player on this website (FM wise) should be good enough to find all 3 triad, and 3 neutrals on day 1 in a public mod sc2 mafia game. The less experienced players do so many scum tells, and fail simple reaction tests/ hard deflect off triad teammates, etc.

7. ISO #7

Wow how did he lynch multiple people in 1 day as sheriff?? I thought sheriff could only lynch 1 person per day.

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Blue Masquerader View Post
    Hey moron. shut the fuck up or I will shut you up, k? I'm not the person your going to insult and live happily ever after. K? Understand that,

8. ISO #8