A game.
Register

User Tag List

Thread: A game.

1. ISO #1

2. ISO #2

3. ISO #3

Re: A game.

I'll keep it short then. The day vig had me and the next most experienced player nailed. OC was in the game. She viged my Scum buddy and I voted the seer before they claimed. Seer confirmed me and I got voted off. Down to 4v1, 4 votes on last Scum. Since OC is a thing I tell my buddy to claim treestump with like an hour left in the day. The person who was outed as vig switches their vote from last Scum to Town and the rest follow suit. The mod pretty much gave us the win after that.
    Mafia Record:
    Spoiler : On Site/Universal Total :
    ..Total: 5/9 = 55.6% | 61/104 = 58.3%..
    ...Town: 3/5 = 60% | 42/76 = 55.3%...
    ....Mafia: 0/2 = 0% | 14/23 = 60.9%....
    .....3P: 1/1 = 100% | 3P: 3/5 = 60%.....
    My advice on Mafia play:
    Get the Led Out

4. ISO #4

5. ISO #5

6. ISO #6

7. ISO #7

8. ISO #8

Quote Originally Posted by secondpassing View Post
    Sidish note: Having OC in a FM sounds like fun though. I think I'm going to make a setup based around it.

When it'll ever run is another question.
    For what it's worth, the rule against OGC is a Forum Mafia site rule:

Quote Originally Posted by Orpz View Post
    No Out of Game Communication
    Games do not get approved without this clause anyway.
    Infraction: Griefing, 7 points + Banned from next 2 games.
    I imagine you could set up a "Forum Game" (i.e. not FM-sanctioned game) that allows OGC, but I can't imagine that any FM game would make sense with it. If anything, it sounds more like the Survivor-type games that were played a while ago vs. Forum Mafia.

Sure, I suppose you could introduce weird in-game mechanics that allow for certain types of communication outside of the game thread (i.e. QTs during certain times or whatnot), but outright allowing any communication among the players via any means seems too chaotic to me.

9. ISO #9

Quote Originally Posted by DarknessB View Post
    For what it's worth, the rule against OGC is a Forum Mafia site rule:

I imagine you could set up a "Forum Game" (i.e. not FM-sanctioned game) that allows OGC, but I can't imagine that any FM game would make sense with it. If anything, it sounds more like the Survivor-type games that were played a while ago vs. Forum Mafia.

Sure, I suppose you could introduce weird in-game mechanics that allow for certain types of communication outside of the game thread (i.e. QTs during certain times or whatnot), but outright allowing any communication among the players via any means seems too chaotic to me.
    Always love your comments.

So I guess I couldn't run it as a forum mafia, but I could possibly run it as a forum game.

I was thinking letting players communicate out of thread however they want; however, I have the problem of still making them actually still posting in the game thread.

If it were to run, there would be in-game mechanics to disallow players from communicating out of thread. This is just an idea, and nowhere near fully baked.

10. ISO #10

If the host has a specific mechanic where alive/dead players can PM living players during day and night, id be fine with it. I just don't want to see games spilling into other threads.

I also don't think a game like this would be fun to play in, as games with too many day/night chats suck enough as it is. Can't imagine there being many private convos and having day being a confusing piece of shit
    Last edited by Cryptonic; August 9th, 2016 at 02:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Blue Masquerader View Post
    Hey moron. shut the fuck up or I will shut you up, k? I'm not the person your going to insult and live happily ever after. K? Understand that,