S-FM Matrix 2.0
Register

User Tag List

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: S-FM Matrix 2.0

1. ISO #1

S-FM Matrix 2.0

Welcome to S-FM Matrix 2.0. I wish you all luck, and if you have any questions ask me or your mentors.

Setup questions should be asked in green, with or without a @ ping with my account name.

51% of the votes are needed on someone in order for there to be a lynch.

Spoiler : Setup :
    Order of Operation (OoO):
    1.) Consort Roleblock
    2.) Mafia Night Kill
    3.) Doctor Healing
    4.) Sheriff Check

Win Conditions:
    Town: Eliminate the Mafia and have one town member survive until the end of the game.
    Mafia: Gain 50% of the votes.

Mechanics:
    Lynches set to 51%.
    Once someone reaches 51% of the votes, the player is lynched and the day ends.
    Days are 48 hours, nights are 24 hours.
    Last Wills are allowed. (Granted you send it to me before day/night ends)
    Death Notes are not allowed.
    Mafia have a night chat.
    No Suicide.
    Citizens do not win ties.

Rules:
    No out of game communication.
    Do not quote Private messages.
    No off site links
    English only.
    No passworded spoilers.
    No Editing posts.
    No excessive personal attacks.
    No threatened or fake game-throwing.
    Have fun.

Spoiler : Roles: :
    Citizen:
    You had previously believed you were a Mayor. It was only until you stopped dreaming that you discovered your real role: A Citizen!

You have no special abilities other then to vote.
    Doctor:

Target one player at night, saving them from death.

-You and your target will not know if they were attacked.
    Sheriff:

Target one person at night, learning their alignment.

Result: Town or Mafia.
    Consort:

Target one person at night, preventing them from completing their night action.

-Your target will not know they are roleblocked.

-You cannot perform the night kill and roleblock in the same night.

-You share a night chat and night kill with the Mafioso.
    Mafioso:

-You share a night chat and night kill with the Consort.

Living Players:
    @Minotarr
    @BigBallsMcGG
    @JamesChurchill
    @Funce
    @Never Unlucky
    @XDarkDragonDX
    @Spruance
    @Chapdat
    @Eggy

Dead Players: N/A

Roles List:
    Sheriff
    Doctor
    Citizen
    Citizen
    Citizen
    Citizen
    Citizen

Consort
    Mafioso

On that note:
    5 votes to hammer.

Time until day's end:
    https://www.timeanddate.com/countdown....&font=cursive
    Last edited by Unknown1234; July 31st, 2016 at 11:19 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesk514 View Post
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

2. ISO #2

3. ISO #3

4. ISO #4

5. ISO #5

Re: S-FM Matrix 2.0

Quote Originally Posted by Never Unlucky View Post
    "No Editing posts.
    No excessive editing posts."

Legit.
    Sorry, meant to write no excessive personal attacks. Will edit now.
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

6. ISO #6

7. ISO #7

Quote Originally Posted by Spruance View Post
    Do we know how many mafia there are?
    Sorry about that, Fixed!

8. ISO #8

9. ISO #9

10. ISO #10

11. ISO #11

Quote Originally Posted by Spruance View Post
    Do we know how many mafia there are?
    I liked that you asked this question. Mafia already know who their teammates are, I highly doubt they'd have asked this.

Early town-read on Spruance.

Spruance, what are your thoughts on the consort role?
    DUDE, YOURE ONLY LEFT ALIVE BECAUSE YOU HAVE AN EXTRA CHROMOSOME DO YOU NOT SEE THAT

12. ISO #12

13. ISO #13

I liked that you asked this question. Mafia already know who their teammates are, I highly doubt they'd have asked this.

Spruance, what are your thoughts on the consort role?
    Well mafia is likely to want to kill whoever they suspect to be doctor or sheriff and it is unlikely that they will have two strong suspects so the consort shouldn't be much of an issue as long as there are 5 citizens alive.

14. ISO #14

15. ISO #15

16. ISO #16

Quote Originally Posted by XDarkDragonDX View Post
    Townies listen,

We should look at the people who votes up, because if someone is lynched, the night starts and thats what the mafia want.
    So you're saying that town doesn't want to lynch to end the day? Explain.

I typed -vote Spruance but it didn't appear ugh.
    -vote PLAYER NAME.
    DUDE, YOURE ONLY LEFT ALIVE BECAUSE YOU HAVE AN EXTRA CHROMOSOME DO YOU NOT SEE THAT

17. ISO #17

18. ISO #18

So you're saying that town doesn't want to lynch to end the day? Explain.

-vote PLAYER NAME.
    No, I said that the mafia want to Lynch so the night begins and thats what the mafia wants.
    Quote Originally Posted by DarknessB View Post
    First and only time I'll say this -- all hail Dragon (he's right).

19. ISO #19

No, I said that the mafia want to Lynch so the night begins and thats what the mafia wants.
    What does the town want then? Wouldn't they want to lynch who they think is scum too?

20. ISO #20

What does the town want then? Wouldn't they want to lynch who they think is scum too?
    At the first day we should see who is impatient to lynch and he might be scum, Also it's first day, the mafia knows who is his teammate, but town didn't know who is mafia or other townies.

21. ISO #21

22. ISO #22

23. ISO #23

At the first day we should see who is impatient to lynch and he might be scum, Also it's first day, the mafia knows who is his teammate, but town didn't know who is mafia or other townies.
    If this is your plan for day 1, you're lost. A townie should look to get what we call "reads" on other players and pressure who they think is scum. In this setup, town doesn't have a killing TPR, so lynches are the only way of eliminating the scum. We can't afford to wait until the scum "are too impatient to lynch", it just isn't going to come by itself. Besides, mafia have a night kill. They won't ever be impatient to lynch as they can result to their killing advantage. Town needs to be the proactive one to pressure the scum and have them slip.

What are your thoughts on this?

24. ISO #24

Quote Originally Posted by Funce View Post
    Hi everyone!!!
    I look forward to playing with you all.

You wanna go?
    -vote Spruance
    What does a person with 9 rep power and 454 posts do in a "Beginners' Game"?

25. ISO #25

If this is your plan for day 1, you're lost. A townie should look to get what we call "reads" on other players and pressure who they think is scum. In this setup, town doesn't have a killing TPR, so lynches are the only way of eliminating the scum. We can't afford to wait until the scum "are too impatient to lynch", it just isn't going to come by itself. Besides, mafia have a night kill. They won't ever be impatient to lynch as they can result to their killing advantage. Town needs to be the proactive one to pressure the scum and have them slip.

What are your thoughts on this?
    Ok, if town starts to Lynch a random player and then the random player is the doctor?, Mafia will know who's the doctor, so it's so dumb to start voting without a lead.

26. ISO #26

27. ISO #27

What does a person with 9 rep power and 454 posts do in a "Beginners' Game"?
    Excuse you. I happen to like it here.
    I love Iced_Monopoly.
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    Survivor: Survive until the end.
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Barkley Beard View Post
    Oh christ what has he done

28. ISO #28

29. ISO #29

Ok, if town starts to Lynch a random player and then the random player is the doctor?, Mafia will know who's the doctor, so it's so dumb to start voting without a lead.
    First things first, this isn't mod mafia, there is no randoming. If you vote a player after the RVS, it's because they appear scummy in your eyes or because you want to pressure them. There is no "Trial" unlike mod mafia. When a player gets the amount of votes needed to be lynched, they are lynched immediately, day ends.

Second, if the doctor has enough votes to the point where he should role-claim, it's because he's slipped somewhere, he's said something scummy. It really isn't dumb voting for him in that case. If you're town, you shouldn't slip.

Third, this is Forum mafia. The game is based around dialogue, not night actions. There is a reason why days last 48 hours and nights 24 hours... We won't wait for a "lead" like you say. It may never come by, and we won't rely on RNG to win the game. We have to be proactive, and get to the scum ourselves.

Do you have a mentor?

30. ISO #30

Defending Spruance again?
    Please explain how I'm defending Spruance.

@Minotarr , I see you lurking in the thread. What are your thoughts on Dragon and me so far? How do you read us both?

31. ISO #31

32. ISO #32

@Minotarr , I see you lurking in the thread. What are your thoughts on Dragon and me so far? How do you read us both?
    Seems to me like you seemed to go after the people voting Spruance. That's why he said that. Took me a bit to get it.
    I love Iced_Monopoly.

33. ISO #33

What don't you like about his posts?

What do you think of me?
    The tone of his posts feel off. They wording looks forced. Could be the non-native-speaking English though.

Can I hold off on talking about you?
    I love Iced_Monopoly.

34. ISO #34

Seems to me like you seemed to go after the people voting Spruance. That's why he said that. Took me a bit to get it.
    I don't see how this could be true. I voted Dragon without him going after Spruance.

Also, why are you speaking on Dragon's behalf?

35. ISO #35

36. ISO #36

I don't see how this could be true. I voted Dragon without him going after Spruance.

Also, why are you speaking on Dragon's behalf?
    I voted Spruance. I have no idea what the first lot of defending Spruance was all about.
    Dragon isn't here. I'd like to keep the ball rolling.
    I love Iced_Monopoly.

37. ISO #37

The tone of his posts feel off. They wording looks forced. Could be the non-native-speaking English though.

Can I hold off on talking about you?
    Why wouldn't you want to talk about me right now? Is there something else you want to talk about?

38. ISO #38

39. ISO #39

Why wouldn't you want to talk about me right now? Is there something else you want to talk about?
    I want to focus on dragon a bit more.
    It's probably not healthy.
    I love Iced_Monopoly.

40. ISO #40

What do you think about Dragon being aware of Spruance like that?
    Do you think it's paranoia? Or just easy pickings.
    I do not think he is aware of Spruance specifically. I think he's making an attempt to scum-hunt by looking for potential signs of buddying.

Why did you suggest paranoia? Why would someone be paranoid this early into the game?

41. ISO #41

42. ISO #42

I voted Spruance. I have no idea what the first lot of defending Spruance was all about.
    Dragon isn't here. I'd like to keep the ball rolling.
    I want to focus on dragon a bit more.
    It's probably not healthy.
    Legit.

Giving your thoughts on me doesn't stop you from "focusing" on dragon. Besides, you weren't doing anything to pressure Dragon, so I don't know where the "focus on Dragon" is coming from.

Please explain.

43. ISO #43

44. ISO #44

I personally am unsure of how this game works so sorry if I mess up xD.

Thoughts on Never Unlucky: I get a slight scum-read on you personally NeverUnlucky. Although you did bring up a fair point against DarkDragon. When DarkDragon said: "At the first day we should see who is impatient to lynch and he might be scum, Also it's first day, the mafia knows who is his teammate, but town didn't know who is mafia or other townies."

I do not believe that someone not voting day 1 means that they're scum but it means that they probably don't know how to or that they don't have enough of a lead on someone to actually give a valid reason on why they're voting. (btw I don't know how until you typed it out).

Although, DarkDragon did bring up a good point you seem to kind of be defending Spruance a little whenever someone decides to vote him up.

"I liked that you asked this question. Mafia already know who their teammates are, I highly doubt they'd have asked this.

Spruance, what are your thoughts on the consort role?"

You seem to be covering for him and trying to make him look like a member of the town.

Thoughts on DarkDragon: I am unsure of what DarkDragon is I have not come to a decision on whether or not I think he is mafia or town yet, I think that he's brought up a point that wasn't really that valid in my opinion.

For example when he said, "At the first day we should see who is impatient to lynch and he might be scum, Also it's first day, the mafia knows who is his teammate, but town didn't know who is mafia or other townies."

This point doesn't really make much sense since the mafia would want to get a lynch on the first day since they want to get as many people out of the way as possible.

DarkDragon does bring up a fair point about you NeverUnlucky on how you're defending Spruance whenever someone decides to put a vote on him.

45. ISO #45

Quote Originally Posted by Chapdat View Post
    -Vote XDarkDragonDX
    A) You didn't vote correctly. [Vote ] PLAYER NAME[/Vote ] is the way to vote.

B) Why are you voting Dragon without adding anything?

Do you have any thoughts on anything that was said?

46. ISO #46

Quote Originally Posted by Minotarr View Post
    I personally am unsure of how this game works so sorry if I mess up xD.

Thoughts on Never Unlucky: I get a slight scum-read on you personally NeverUnlucky. Although you did bring up a fair point against DarkDragon. When DarkDragon said: "At the first day we should see who is impatient to lynch and he might be scum, Also it's first day, the mafia knows who is his teammate, but town didn't know who is mafia or other townies."

I do not believe that someone not voting day 1 means that they're scum but it means that they probably don't know how to or that they don't have enough of a lead on someone to actually give a valid reason on why they're voting. (btw I don't know how until you typed it out).

Although, DarkDragon did bring up a good point you seem to kind of be defending Spruance a little whenever someone decides to vote him up.

"I liked that you asked this question. Mafia already know who their teammates are, I highly doubt they'd have asked this.

Spruance, what are your thoughts on the consort role?"

You seem to be covering for him and trying to make him look like a member of the town.

Thoughts on DarkDragon: I am unsure of what DarkDragon is I have not come to a decision on whether or not I think he is mafia or town yet, I think that he's brought up a point that wasn't really that valid in my opinion.

For example when he said, "At the first day we should see who is impatient to lynch and he might be scum, Also it's first day, the mafia knows who is his teammate, but town didn't know who is mafia or other townies."

This point doesn't really make much sense since the mafia would want to get a lynch on the first day since they want to get as many people out of the way as possible.

DarkDragon does bring up a fair point about you NeverUnlucky on how you're defending Spruance whenever someone decides to put a vote on him.
    tl;dr : NeverUnlucky makes good points, but defends Spruance.

Why do you interpret my question to Spruance as buddying? Why don't you do the same for my questions to you, Chapdat, Funce and Dragon? What is the difference between those?

How did I defend Spruance of Dragon? Is pressuring player X who voted player Y = defending player Y? Where did Dragon vote Spruance?

How was my reply to Funce's first post attacking Funce/defending SPruance rather than starting a conversation?

47. ISO #47

Mesk514 is replacing XDarkDragonDX effective immediately.
    @Mesk514

48. ISO #48

YAH MOTHER FUCKERS, effective immediately i'm running this bitch
    Quote Originally Posted by AnassRhamur View Post
    Please don't post in the punished players section if you're not involved. Consider this a warning from Thugnificent. You got one Thug ticket. Collect 3 more of those and i'll have to issue a Thug Infraction. Collect 3 Thug Infractions and you get 1 Thug Misdemeanor Charge.

Spoiler : :
    Citizen, Agent, Citizen, Vigilante, Citizen, Godfather, Citizen, Citizen, Voter, Elder, Mafioso, BackUpSleuth, Escort, Mafioso, Detective, Citizen, Citizen, Tailor, Citizen, Citizen, Citizen, Citizen, Citizen, Citizen, TheJoker, Citizen, LadyGaga, Mafioso, Winston Wolfe, Detective, Citizen, Citizen, Masquerader

49. ISO #49

seriously tho

-vote Funce

I disagree with what Funce was saying about Dragon seeming like he was forcing what he was saying.
    I think what he said generally comes from a noob perspective.

@Minotarr can you elaborate on why you think he point was no valid? Setup speculation is something that can be valuable in a game like this, also pointing out things for the greater good of town is very pro town thing to do

Just a heads up my friends, in case you don't know... I am Mesk, a law abiding civilian who always pays there taxes on time.
    Quote Originally Posted by AnassRhamur View Post
    Please don't post in the punished players section if you're not involved. Consider this a warning from Thugnificent. You got one Thug ticket. Collect 3 more of those and i'll have to issue a Thug Infraction. Collect 3 Thug Infractions and you get 1 Thug Misdemeanor Charge.

Spoiler : :
    Citizen, Agent, Citizen, Vigilante, Citizen, Godfather, Citizen, Citizen, Voter, Elder, Mafioso, BackUpSleuth, Escort, Mafioso, Detective, Citizen, Citizen, Tailor, Citizen, Citizen, Citizen, Citizen, Citizen, Citizen, TheJoker, Citizen, LadyGaga, Mafioso, Winston Wolfe, Detective, Citizen, Citizen, Masquerader

50. ISO #50