Thread: M-FM Overwatch

1. ISO #101

2. ISO #102

3. ISO #103

4. ISO #104

5. ISO #105

Re: M-FM Overwatch

Quote Originally Posted by M-FM Pharah View Post
    was just clockin in appearace time, seeing if you would post. i dont check for new posts its a waste of time. gd news is it met its goal you saw it n u replied.
    How is that a Scummy response? IIRC you are saying you don't need to give a reason for voting because a situation in the future may happen that warrants the vote. This is not a Townie mentality to have because its very easy (too easy) for Scum to use the same method of voting and excuse away their bad votes for what happens in the future when in the past is where the vote was cast.

6. ISO #106

7. ISO #107

Quote Originally Posted by M-FM Hanzo View Post
    You seem like you read straight from a average game. That's not really how I play. More likely, and yet you seem so sure of the outcome.
    Most likely does not equal sure. I can spend time on babbling about all the other less likely possibilites and explainin them. but it would waste time and constantly distract things. im happy to stick with the most logical situation, rarther than the illogical ones.

Instead you dig on "how u play" compared to me, so suck it if we play differently. different ways of playing is not a scum/town tell

Quote Originally Posted by M-FM Reaper View Post
    -vote M-FM Phara

Reason being is that in all the engagements I have had with them they haven't done anything I consider optimal strategy for a Town person to do.
    i am not the optimal player. so suck it im not perfect, its no just cause to vote me. because what you are saying here is that i'm just a shit town person.

unless you are saying all what i have done is scummy then explain why

8. ISO #108

9. ISO #109

10. ISO #110

11. ISO #111

How is that a Scummy response? IIRC you are saying you don't need to give a reason for voting because a situation in the future may happen that warrants the vote. This is not a Townie mentality to have because its very easy (too easy) for Scum to use the same method of voting and excuse away their bad votes for what happens in the future when in the past is where the vote was cast.
    it was earily game and still around the random vote stage. why do you have to make such a large attack on such an early post. you will get nothing constuctive out of such a thing.

and bite me if truthfullness is wrong.

12. ISO #112

13. ISO #113

14. ISO #114

15. ISO #115

16. ISO #116

17. ISO #117

18. ISO #118

I don't see how this is game relevant. Are you trying to keep actual content from happening by going off on a tangent?
    This is a stupid post. Reaper is doing exactly what he is accusing Pharaoh of doing.

-vote M-FM Reaper

Pretty sure the game just started so it is not gj yet. More of the same I see. Choosing to talk about this instead of the game. Unless this is a tactical maneuver (which would be something Scum would do) I don't see the point of it.
    Again, derailing the game by accusing Pharah of derailing the game, when Pharah (at this point) is doing the most to push the game along.

I didn't say that.
    This is also very bad. "You're being awful defensive, aren't you" definitely insinuates guilt. "I didn't say that was a scum tell" backs out of taking a position on the question, while still leaving the insinuation behind.

Says the person who didn't even vote last night. You are either citizen or Scum.
    Found the role hunter.

Imagination is the essence of discovery.

19. ISO #119

my vote will be plonking onto M-FM Hanzo for her poor attempt of defending themselves and instead going on the offensive on me. i would of been happy with the expllination of "you have to consider alternatives though"

instead he goes on the attacks, claims my assumption was completly wrong without valid explination, and whatver comment I make about him, he just repeats at me. rarther than trying to discuss it he is trying to make me appear scum like, to stop people townreading me.

-vote M-FM Hanzo

20. ISO #120

21. ISO #121

i am not the optimal player. so suck it im not perfect, its no just cause to vote me. because what you are saying here is that i'm just a shit town person.

unless you are saying all what i have done is scummy then explain why
    I think its more likely that you are Scum trying to play as bad town. Anyways, semantics. I want to punish you for making bad plays, nothing wrong with my strategy for me to do that at this point in the game.

22. ISO #122

23. ISO #123

24. ISO #124

my vote will be plonking onto M-FM Hanzo for her poor attempt of defending themselves and instead going on the offensive on me. i would of been happy with the expllination of "you have to consider alternatives though"

instead he goes on the attacks, claims my assumption was completly wrong without valid explination, and whatver comment I make about him, he just repeats at me. rarther than trying to discuss it he is trying to make me appear scum like, to stop people townreading me.

-vote M-FM Hanzo
    It's posts like these that make me disagree with you. Why are you telling people what you want to hear? There shouldn't be an ideal play that you're looking for. You said so yourself, you play different than me but you expect me to say what you would like to here. You also say that I've dis valued your comments but you just did the same thing yourself. My point is your arguments are even more flawed then mine are, and the fact that you swapped your vote to someone voting you is rather suspicious.

@Win ston don't feel like quoting your post, but it's more of an observation on the attitude change.

25. ISO #125

I think its more likely that you are Scum trying to play as bad town. Anyways, semantics. I want to punish you for making bad plays, nothing wrong with my strategy for me to do that at this point in the game.
    bad plays or personal preference. two different things. but that can wait until after the game because it would be a waste of time.

what on gods earth is how you are punishing me? rather than wasting my time? save your "punishing bad players" another time and focus on "lynching scum"

26. ISO #126

27. ISO #127

Quote Originally Posted by M-FM Zarya View Post
    -vote M-FM Winston

much happier with my vote here. that opening post felt contrived and overdone.
    it felt "deliberately created rather than arising naturally or spontaneously." and "try hard"

so, bascailly you are claing they put to much effort in and that deserves a vote?

28. ISO #128

29. ISO #129

it felt "deliberately created rather than arising naturally or spontaneously." and "try hard"

so, bascailly you are claing they put to much effort in and that deserves a vote?
    no. i'm saying it felt like they were trying a little too hard to read scum motivation into things where there was none. hence contrived.

30. ISO #130

Quote Originally Posted by M-FM Winston View Post
    This is a stupid post. Reaper is doing exactly what he is accusing Pharaoh of doing.

-vote M-FM Reaper
    Nope, I am actually discouraging that action through my action against it.

Again, derailing the game by accusing Pharah of derailing the game, when Pharah (at this point) is doing the most to push the game along.
    I have to disagree. There is no reason for Pharah to make those posts, regardless of if they are pushing content along.

This is also very bad. "You're being awful defensive, aren't you" definitely insinuates guilt. "I didn't say that was a scum tell" backs out of taking a position on the question, while still leaving the insinuation behind.
    I don't think its bad at all because I understood Hanzo's perspective immediately even before they explained it.

Found the role hunter.
    Nope, I was just pointing out what was obvious.

31. ISO #131

winston, hypocrisy isn't a scum tell.
    You are correct. The problem I see is that Reaper is derailing the thread in an attempt to paint Pharah as derailing the thread.

Quote Originally Posted by M-FM Tracer View Post
    yeah your vote would be better on hanzo tbh winston

wouldnt mind him getting away from those kinda fluff posts he's been making

-vote M-FM Hanzo
    I can agree to pressuring Hanzo at this time.

-vote M-FM Hanzo

For the last time, no more bananas!

32. ISO #132

It's posts like these that make me disagree with you. Why are you telling people what you want to hear? There shouldn't be an ideal play that you're looking for. You said so yourself, you play different than me but you expect me to say what you would like to here. You also say that I've dis valued your comments but you just did the same thing yourself. My point is your arguments are even more flawed then mine are, and the fact that you swapped your vote to someone voting you is rather suspicious.

@Win ston don't feel like quoting your post, but it's more of an observation on the attitude change.
    you wanted people to focus on the unlikely senarios, if everony did that we would waste time and focus on un-nessisecy things. its ok to point it out. But to completly invalidate the most logical assumption, for less likely senarios with no valid reasoning is not what you would want to do. Unless you where scum. then what you did would be the right thing for you to do.

WOT IZ THIS?

i put my vote onto the person i am having an arguement with? and because they placed their vote first, this must mean that my vote is scummy?
    your logic is shit.

33. ISO #133

34. ISO #134

Quote Originally Posted by M-FM Tracer View Post
    so lets help you speed it up

what do you make of winston, torb and reaper/ parah? tvt or naw?
    Torbs post was retarded, really looked like he is picking on active players.
    Winston had one post, and I can't really say it was a good scum reading post, but it shows effort.
    Reaper/Parah I have an impression, but I would rather share it for the time being for reasons.

35. ISO #135

36. ISO #136

more votes for winston please.

Quote Originally Posted by M-FM Winston View Post

-vote M-FM Reaper

Found the role hunter.

Imagination is the essence of discovery.
    particularly the third paragraph here reeks of 'how can i paint this not alignment indicative thing in a scummy light'.
    and the picture + quote over-dramatises his point a little too much for my liking.

37. ISO #137

Torbs post was retarded, really looked like he is picking on active players.
    Winston had one post, and I can't really say it was a good scum reading post, but it shows effort.
    Reaper/Parah I have an impression, but I would rather share it for the time being for reasons.
    torbs disappeared after that and didn't comment on anything in the thread really, didnt like that at all

the other three i think are town or not bad enough to be one of the 4-5 scum imo

38. ISO #138

39. ISO #139

40. ISO #140

41. ISO #141

42. ISO #142

43. ISO #143

44. ISO #144

45. ISO #145

46. ISO #146

do you have any reason to think that's a deliberate attempt to paint pharah as scummy?
    Yes. Pharah is already shining as the most town player, ans Reaper is trying to paint her as someone who isn't contributing to the game / focusing on the wrong things. Aka working against what Pharah is doing.

more votes for winston please.

particularly the third paragraph here reeks of 'how can i paint this not alignment indicative thing in a scummy light'.
    I disagree. Scum tend to insuinate things without taking a hard stance and while trying to remain as neutral as possible.

and the picture + quote over-dramatises his point a little too much for my liking.

Empirical evidence suggests I'm a real animal.

47. ISO #147

48. ISO #148

49. ISO #149

50. ISO #150