User Tag List

Page 2 of 143 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 52 102 ... LastLast

Thread: M-FM Overwatch

1. ISO #51

2. ISO #52

3. ISO #53

Re: M-FM Overwatch

Quote Originally Posted by M-FM Reaper View Post
    I don't see how this is game relevant. Are you trying to keep actual content from happening by going off on a tangent?
    im saying dont use jarba that i dont understand, cause the prbibal case is that others may not understand, which can cause them to dis-vaule your post.

gj at trying though

4. ISO #54

5. ISO #55

6. ISO #56

7. ISO #57

8. ISO #58

9. ISO #59

10. ISO #60

11. ISO #61

12. ISO #62

Quote Originally Posted by M-FM Pharah View Post
    im saying dont use jarba that i dont understand, cause the prbibal case is that others may not understand, which can cause them to dis-vaule your post.

gj at trying though
    Pretty sure the game just started so it is not gj yet. More of the same I see. Choosing to talk about this instead of the game. Unless this is a tactical maneuver (which would be something Scum would do) I don't see the point of it.

13. ISO #63

14. ISO #64

15. ISO #65

16. ISO #66

17. ISO #67

Quote Originally Posted by M-FM Hanzo View Post
    Erm, I said her numbers were wrong and suddenly She's fairly defensive about the numbers...
    you gave a comment on a logical assumption that i made and didnt explain why. aka a baseless attack to dis-vaule a logical assumption, a logical assumption that more likey aids the town.

if anything your comment strenghtned my case, claiming that some town forget.
    but because scum share a night chat they are more more likely too be able to remind each other to vote..

unless you are telling me that you know some scum are afk and didnt turn up? did this happen? please claim if so.

18. ISO #68

19. ISO #69

20. ISO #70

21. ISO #71

22. ISO #72

23. ISO #73

you gave a comment on a logical assumption that i made and didnt explain why. aka a baseless attack to dis-vaule a logical assumption, a logical assumption that more likey aids the town.

if anything your comment strenghtned my case, claiming that some town forget.
    but because scum share a night chat they are more more likely too be able to remind each other to vote..

unless you are telling me that you know some scum are afk and didnt turn up? did this happen? please claim if so.
    Nah, if you want to use accuracy then make sure they are 100% clear. Although, you seem to know that the scum wernt afk anyways.

No, but I didn't vote because I didn't know what to vote for. Certainly I'm not the only one seeing as people have already claimed this.

Why do you assume you know what scum voted for?

24. ISO #74

25. ISO #75

26. ISO #76

27. ISO #77

Quote Originally Posted by M-FM Hanzo View Post
    Nah, if you want to use accuracy then make sure they are 100% clear. Although, you seem to know that the scum wernt afk anyways.

No, but I didn't vote because I didn't know what to vote for. Certainly I'm not the only one seeing as people have already claimed this.

Why do you assume you know what scum voted for?
    because scum share a night chat they are more more likely too be able to remind each other to vote..

i already made that point to each and every one of your pathetic attempt to try and turn my comment on me.

scum on team

scum have night chat

scum talk to each other

scum then do stuff like tell each other what roles they have and what is best to vote.

why are you trying to ignore logic?

28. ISO #78

29. ISO #79

30. ISO #80

31. ISO #81

32. ISO #82

33. ISO #83

34. ISO #84

because scum share a night chat they are more more likely too be able to remind each other to vote..

i already made that point to each and every one of your pathetic attempt to try and turn my comment on me.

scum on team

scum have night chat

scum talk to each other

scum then do stuff like tell each other what roles they have and what is best to vote.

why are you trying to ignore logic?
    You seem like you read straight from a average game. That's not really how I play. More likely, and yet you seem so sure of the outcome.

35. ISO #85

36. ISO #86

37. ISO #87

38. ISO #88

39. ISO #89

40. ISO #90

41. ISO #91

42. ISO #92

43. ISO #93

44. ISO #94

45. ISO #95

46. ISO #96