1. ISO #1

Futanari: 1-S2-1-4116529

Account Name: Futanari
    Account ID: 1-S2-1-4116529
    In-Game Name: Napoleon Bonaparte

Crimes Committed: Griefing, Rolequitting

Your Account Name: Unknown

Summary: Roles Marshall.
    Day 2: Says "Guess what time is is" "Lynchin time" Reveals with -lynch with a confirmed Judge in the game. Immediately after his reveal, the judge ends up revealing. After the judge reveals, he conveniently leaves the game, without the judge even needing to vote him. The judge continues with lynching and ends up getting four towns.
    Day 3: When his last will is revealed, it says "bad save is bad" indicating that he had no interest in the game.

As a Conclusion, he ends up role quitting due to him not liking the save, however also reveals leaving the town with 5 less towns, thus ending the game.

Marshall+Judge again.SC2Replay

2. ISO #2

Re: Futanari: 1-S2-1-4116529

SC ID VERIFICATION
    Futanari: Correct. 1-S2-1-4116529

Respective Hotkeys
    Futanari: 1

Was the Game Result altered?
    This basically destroyed town chances of winning as 4 townies were lynched in a save with many evils.

Previous Offenses
    Futanari: Leave Train https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...hlight=4116529
    Griefing https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...hlight=4116529
    Leave Train https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...hlight=4116529

Player Offenses
    Futanari: Reactionary Gamethrowing

Summary

Nothing interesting until...

Day 2: Futanari has named his lw as bad save is bad and he sends two messages at the start of the day: "Guess what time is it" "lynchin time". He is asked to not -lynch but he does it. Then judge says "how do you think that's a good idea". After a while, he leaves (he doesn't get lynched). Then judge and evils vote and vote lynching 4 players. All of them are town: Mason Leader, Mason, Investigator, Jailor. This leaves town at D2 without majority anymore and defense vs cultists. Cultists end winning with judge.

This player did not troll but reactionary gamethrew as what he did was -lynch because he didn't like the save and didn't care and then leaving. What caused him to do that was the save, but that is not an excuse. I think that he did not come with the idea of "yeah, I'm going to gamethrow" but with the "oh geez what kind of shit save is this. fuck it, I'm leaving. But as I have Marshall role I'll just -lynch for the lols" (my idea of what came to his mind). He should have left without using the command knowing that there is a judge that would -court and try to aim potential townies.

Recommended Action
    Futanari: Ban List x2

Additional Notes
    Thank you for the report! Feel free to report more players if you think they're breaking the rules!

Thank you Anonymous Donor

3. ISO #3