In-Game Name: nigger

Crimes Committed: Griefing

Account Name: Lefthand
    Account ID: 1-S2-1-2158987
    In-Game Name: idle hands are the devils hands

Crimes Committed: Griefing

Your Account Name: Veri

Summary:

SandNegroid rolls Sheriff in slot 13, Lefthand gets Doctor in slot 4.
    N1 13 checked 1 and writes in his lw "n1 1". He finds him not suspicious.
    D2 As soon as the day starts, 13 immediately says "ok 2 is evil" "get him" and even changes his lw to "n1 2". He claims Sheriff and repeatedly says "2 is evil hang that nigger". He refuses to tell town what exactly he found, just says 2 is evil. 2 gets trialed, claims Amnesiac and says that he got bussed and gets voted inno after Bus Driver confirms that he was swapped with 15. 15 gets voted up and leaves immediately. He turns out to be a witch.
    N2 13 checks 3 and finds out that he's SK.
    D3 13 spams "3 is mayor". The real Mayor (7) had died the night before. 13 gets put on trial and lynched, he tells mafia to kill 3 because he's mayor and never tells town that 3 is SK.

D4 4 gets put on trial with the reason that his behavior has been anti-town. He had spammed "sheriff here 3 and 8 are mafia" since D1 and voted guilty on everyone. He says "FUCK YALL" "I AM MAFIA" "U CAUGHT ME" "GG" and gets lynched. Turns out to be Doctor.

Imo 13's behavior was more gamethrowing than griefing since he didn't only troll but also did not tell town that he found the Serial Killer n2. I'll leave that up to you though.

trolls.SC2Replay

2. ISO #2

Re: SandNegroid: 1-S2-1-1077054; Lefthand: 1-S2-1-2158987

NAME / SC ID VERIFICATION
    SandNegroid: CORRECT: 1-S2-1-1077054
    Lefthand: CORRECT: 1-S2-1-2158987

Respective Hotkeys
    SandNegroid: Control + 1
    Lefthand: E

Was the Game Result altered?
    No, the Town somehow managed to prevail despite the game-throwing of both SandNegroid and Lefthand.

Previous Offenses
    SandNegroid: Intentional Game-Throw (Watch List)
    Older / Outdated Offenses (For Reference): Intentional Game-Throwing Attempted (Kick Vote List), Intentional Game-Throwing (Watch List)
    Lefthand: None

Player Offenses
    SandNegroid: Intentional Game-Throwing, Griefing
    Lefthand: Intentional Game-Throwing, Griefing

Summary
    SandNegroid rolls Sheriff (nigger, #13)
    Lefthand rolls Doctor (idle hands are the devils hands, #4)

On Day 1, Lefthand makes comments to the effect of "sheriff here 3 and 8 are mafia" and "13 NEEDSTODIE" -- given it is Day 1, I find no problem with this yet at least (i.e. obviously he could not have investigated anyone yet and was harmlessly trolling).

On Night 1, Lefthand decides to heal #1 (Fuck Niggers) and SandNegroid decides to check #1 as well, receiving the result of not suspicious.

On Day 2, Lefthand continues to spam "sheriff here 3 and 8 are mafia", which again, seems like trolling. More problematically, SandNegroid announces "ok 2 is evil", "get him", "2 is evil hang that nigger", "sheriff here". He also changes his Last Will to reflect that he checked #2 instead of #1 (who he actually checked). In doing so, SandNegroid is deliberately providing the Town with information that he never received, including fabricating an incorrect Last Will. SandNegroid continues to spam that he is the Sherfif and that #2 is evil. Based on SandNegroid's deliberately false information, the Town votes #2 up to trial. #2 declares that he is an Amnesiac and he was bussed last night. The Town pardons him on a 5-4 vote.

On Night 2, SandNegroid checks #3 (Otello) who is revealed to be a Serial Killer and Lefthand heals SandNegroid.

On Day 3, Lefthand is still spamming "sheriff here 3 and 8 are mafia". SandNegroid announces that "3 is mayor" and "im sheriff", which is obviously not a night lead that the Sheriff can obtain. Also, SandNegroid knows that #3 is Serial Killer, but for some reason is defending him. Based on SandNegroid's behavior, the Town votes him up to trial. While on trial, SandNegroid declares once again that "im sheriff, and 3 is mayor", "mafia kill mayor if they hang me tonight", "mafia kill 3 if i die", which seems like total nonsense. He does not provide a Last Will of any kind either. The Town votes SandNegroid guilty on a 2-1 vote and he is revealed to be a Sheriff with the Last Will of "n1 2, n2 3".

At this point, I have reached the conclusion that SandNegroid was both intentionally game-throwing and griefing here. He made up a false lead on Day 2, changed his Last Will to reflect his false lead, found out that #3 was Serial Killer on Night 2, chose to pretend he was the Mayor instead, and got himself lynched for this behavior. He had no intention of playing this game cleanly and instead, inhibited the Town's effort to find the Triad and Neutral Evils.

On Night 3, Lefthand heals #12 (Beavis).

On Day 4, Lefthand continues to spam nonsense and the Town finally becomes fed up enough to vote him up to trial. While on trial, Lefthand writes "FUCK YALL", "I AM MAFIA", "U CAUGHT ME", and "GG" -- i.e. in other words, he neither reveals his actual role (Doctor), his Last Will, or posits any sort of an actual defense. The Town votes him guilty by a 2-1 margin. Lefthand is revelaed to be a Doctor of course along with his Last Will. This is an example of intentional game-throwing and griefing given Lefthand was playing this game to lose given his spamming and utter refusal to pose any sort of a basic defense while on trial. Declaring that you are Mafia makes no sense unless you are trying for a Jester ploy, which did not look like the case here.

Eventually, the Town narrowly prevails in this game, despite the game-throwing by both SandNegroid and Lefthand.

This is SandNegroid's second recent offense, although he has several other older offenses on record as well. However, I find this to be a particularly egregious offense given it involved fabrication of his Last Will and concealing the fact that he found the Serial Killer (actually defending that person for some reason). For these reasons, I am proposing a Ban List x 2 for his behavior, which showed a clear level of intent not only to ruin the game while playing it, but to leave the Town with misinformation after he was lynched.

This is Lefthand's first offense (nothing else on record) and for that reason, I am proposing a Watch List x 2. This was also a bad game-throw (no defense whatsoever on the stand and lying to say he was Mafia); however, he did not go out of his way to sabotage the Town beyond his own death like SandNegroid did. Hopefully, this does not continue in the future, because future offenses will result in more severe punishments.

Recommended Action
    SandNegroid: Ban List x 2
    Lefthand: Watch List x 2

Additional Notes
    Thank you for this report!
    Last edited by DarknessB; May 28th, 2016 at 10:33 PM.

3. ISO #3

4. ISO #4

Re: SandNegroid: 1-S2-1-1077054; Lefthand: 1-S2-1-2158987

here is my side broseph.

I spam chat to be annoying in order seem like exe or jester since 2 neutral randoms in game

I guilty an amnesiac claim - They can align with mafia.

I vote kill kill the witch (you know i help kill the person im suppose 2)

I keep being annoying and survive while doing my role. I am a protective role. I am doing my job

(4) the amnesiac (not confirmed) gets a town member KILLED. by a 2-1 split

MY CRIME IS NOT NOTICING THE MESSAGE THAT THE AMNESIAC REMEMBER HIS ROLE. (so day 4 i think both town invest are dead 13 n 1)

Someone says im "counterproductive". They vote me up.

I remain strong and pretend to be town benign. The guy who initiates the vote on me ABSTAINS. I die 2-1.

In my death timer I tell them to put those who guiltied me up as we had no more town invests.

This is an example of intentional game-throwing and griefing given Lefthand was playing this game to lose given his spamming and utter refusal to pose any sort of a basic defense while on trial. Declaring that you are Mafia makes no sense unless you are trying for a Jester ploy, which did not look like the case here.

I played the game to lose giving by my "spamming" lol good one.

"Jester ploy which did not make sense" -I told why I did that defense on my trial. Since I missed the amensiac message I should have got guilties from everyone yet 4 people abstained and i die 2-1.

I find it cute you assume my guilt since you know my role day 1. The whole point of mafia is to trust no one and that you DONT know who anyone is or their Role. I lived and would have keep doing my job as town protective. If it was throwing my speech after my death makes no sense.

If this is throwing just permaban me. Apparently I need to play this game in exactly the same fashion and intellect as 12 year olds.