S-FM 194: Return to Normalcy Mini - Page 3
Register

User Tag List

Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #101

Re: S-FM 194: Return to Normalcy Mini

Quote Originally Posted by DarknessB View Post
    The point was less about the number and more about how someone would have that strong of a read literally moments after a game started.
    It was one of Firebringer's hyperbolic statements. Hardly something to make a big deal over.
    Quote Originally Posted by Orpz View Post
    Why'd you leave out the sun emoji? I think it creates a huge sense of tone that is critical for the interpretation of the chat.
    Quote Originally Posted by FM Romeo View Post
    Go fuck yourself in the cucho.
    Quote Originally Posted by MattZed
    Your accent has ruined medieval fantasy films.

2. ISO #102

3. ISO #103

4. ISO #104

Yes, because your posts telling other people to contribute are themselves contributing. Pretty sure that was my original point on AIVION as well.
    You've yet to respond to my point about the fact that I'VE CONTRIBUTED MORE THAN THAT.

Nice misrep, love.
    Why'd you leave out the sun emoji? I think it creates a huge sense of tone that is critical for the interpretation of the chat.

5. ISO #105

Yes, because your posts telling other people to contribute are themselves contributing. Pretty sure that was my original point on AIVION as well.
    AngerTown post. Scum have no reason to angry lash out at Calix like this.
    Don't pet growlithe, he will bite you.

6. ISO #106

7. ISO #107

8. ISO #108

Quote Originally Posted by Calix View Post
    You've yet to respond to my point about the fact that I'VE CONTRIBUTED MORE THAN THAT.

Nice misrep, love.
    And, you're getting caught up debating semantics with me rather than engaging with any other player. You've questioned some other players more than given reads on them. This is NAI for you.

9. ISO #109

Isn't this itself meta though? If he wants to make a statement like that, he should stand behind it. You seem like you're being a bit defensive of his gut read strategy.
    I'm stating the obvious. Nobody would take anyone to heart on a "80% scum-read" and blow it up like you did.

He gave reasoning for scum-reading you, not sure what you mean by 'standing behind it'?

10. ISO #110

11. ISO #111

12. ISO #112

And, you're getting caught up debating semantics with me rather than engaging with any other player. You've questioned some other players more than given reads on them. This is NAI for you.
    What semantics?

I've given reads on almost everyone save for Firebringer, who seems like a derpy town at the moment. Stop ignoring those and acting like I've done nothing useful.

13. ISO #113

14. ISO #114

I'm stating the obvious. Nobody would take anyone to heart on a "80% scum-read" and blow it up like you did.

He gave reasoning for scum-reading you, not sure what you mean by 'standing behind it'?
    You flip out at players all the time for tunneling you for dumb reasons. We could go through a long list of names and games.

15. ISO #115

You flip out at players all the time for tunneling you for dumb reasons. We could go through a long list of names and games.
    80% sure =/= tunneling, especially as we're not even 150 posts in. Way to exaggerate.

16. ISO #116

Darkness buddy. This is a game. You are my bro. Take a breather and come back. We love you.
    Your town, I am sorry for pushing you but I thought some of your posts felt fishy, and I thought this push would give me more certainty about you.

Okay? Want to play some Sc2Mafia mod?

17. ISO #117

18. ISO #118

Quote Originally Posted by Firebringer View Post
    Darkness buddy. This is a game. You are my bro. Take a breather and come back. We love you.
    Your town, I am sorry for pushing you but I thought some of your posts felt fishy, and I thought this push would give me more certainty about you.

Eww, never mind. I'm having flashbacks to that weird buddying post with FA in S-FM Decisions.

19. ISO #119

20. ISO #120

21. ISO #121

Glad to see that argument about number of posts is relevant when you cite it, but not when I do. What happened to logical Calix?
    First sentence doesn't make sense.

Second sentence is a clear baiting/ discrediting attempt.

22. ISO #122

Not a bad idea -- I'm going to take a breather. This is becoming a circlejerk between us three anyway, and there's not much value in that when many of the other players haven't even posted yet. For example, I see Yuki reading the thread, but we haven't heard anything from him yet.

23. ISO #123

General reads on Unknown?

So far he came in and voted fire, with little reasoning besides first post. Then defended aivon against darkness, then mildly interrogated one of aivions posts, then continued to defend, and has been absent since.

Hes hardly focused on anyone but the 2 aformentioned, and his discission is lacking, mostly just reitterating what the others said. Im not placing town at the moment

24. ISO #124

Quote Originally Posted by Iced_Monopoly View Post

So far he came in and voted fire, with little reasoning besides first post. Then defended aivon against darkness, then mildly interrogated one of aivions posts, then continued to defend, and has been absent since.

Hes hardly focused on anyone but the 2 aformentioned, and his discission is lacking, mostly just reitterating what the others said. Im not placing town at the moment
    He is null for me. Just defending some players points but not giving his own. So I want to hear his thoughts.

25. ISO #125

I'm sorry but I don't post three times every minute, I have to do stuff sometimes too. I never defended AIVON, sorry. And also my vote was unlike any of the other first votes, so why you feel the need to centre on mine is bizzarre

26. ISO #126

I just noticed how easy this is PoE once you have a few solid reads btw

Mesk514, Yukitaka Oni, Unknown1234, Iced Monopoly, and Whad

Lynch out of this pile. Out of this 5, 3 scum lie.
    Just randoming one has like a 3/5 chance of hitting scum which is 60%.

That is if my hipshot reads are accurate, which I feel like they are.

27. ISO #127

Doesn't seem to have a particularly coherent agenda, if any, behind his posts. He goes from criticising AIVION to defending him and his attitude towards DarknessB felt ambivalent to me.

28. ISO #128

Doesn't seem to have a particularly coherent agenda, if any, behind his posts. He goes from criticising AIVION to defending him and his attitude towards DarknessB felt ambivalent to me.
    Why is your vote on my townread?

29. ISO #129

Quote Originally Posted by Unknown1234 View Post
    I'm sorry but I don't post three times every minute, I have to do stuff sometimes too. I never defended AIVON, sorry. And also my vote was unlike any of the other first votes, so why you feel the need to centre on mine is bizzarre
    What were your intentions with #36 then, if not a justification of AIVION's actions?

30. ISO #130

Reads:
    Town
    Calix
    AIVION

Null
    IcedMonopoly
    Unknown
    WHoever else I missed

Scum
    DarknessB

This is where I am at right now.

Darkness if you are town, I would like less emotional posts from you. I feel like they are a bit manipulative in nature at this point.
    Why do you town read AIVION? He has done nothing to contribute to the conversation other then say to say that he has only played three times, and then goes ahead and says that he has played with Calix to back up Your point of how she acts. In my opinion he's playing a Guilt trip and trying to suck up to everyone.

-unvote

-vote AIVION

31. ISO #131

Why is your vote on my townread?
    Because I said so.

Congratulations on figuring out that POE will wreck the scum if we do it right. AIVION can derp as any alignment. I'd like to find out which one it is for (almost) certain. No mild town/ scum reads will be tolerated.

32. ISO #132

Unknown, you have to vote for AIVION. Posts only accept the first vote (so you don't need to unvote someone if you're going to vote another player)

33. ISO #133

He's probably trying to relate to us, because we are the noobs here. I won't be pulling that card though, you won't even notice a difference.
    When I say this, I am not meaning it as a town movement. What I meant was he is trying to make you feel pity for him, and in the long run understanding if he screws up about something.

34. ISO #134

Why do you town read AIVION? He has done nothing to contribute to the conversation other then say to say that he has only played three times, and then goes ahead and says that he has played with Calix to back up Your point of how she acts. In my opinion he's playing a Guilt trip and trying to suck up to everyone.

-unvote

-vote AIVION
    Guilt tripping? What? How? Point out specfics pls

Because I said so.

Congratulations on figuring out that POE will wreck the scum if we do it right. AIVION can derp as any alignment. I'd like to find out which one it is for (almost) certain. No mild town/ scum reads will be tolerated.
    Okay, you seem town enough right now. But AIVION isn't as derpy as you say he is. Like, I think you guys are shitting way too much on him. Its really not cool.

35. ISO #135

36. ISO #136

Town enough? Ha.

How is AIVION not derpy? He tried telling you to paint Banana as scum...in the game thread. Beautiful moment there. I hope he repeats it.

37. ISO #137

Town enough? Ha.

How is AIVION not derpy? He tried telling you to paint Banana as scum...in the game thread. Beautiful moment there. I hope he repeats it.
    Are you saying you play brilliantly every game? You want a fight, cause I will give you a fight. You pick on AIVION you are messing with me.

38. ISO #138

Quote Originally Posted by AIVION View Post

Ask me questions and I will contribute. You have to remember this is what... barely my third game On Forum Mafia?
    This is what I consider a guilt trip. When I read this, the first thing that came to my mind was "he wants someone to pity him because it's only his third time". People will know if your new because they won't have seen you in any games before this.

39. ISO #139

40. ISO #140

I wasnt asking you to post 3 times per minute, just to give more substance than reiterations of a select few other players posts. I also read you defending avion, as calix did too, did we misinterpret your point? Could you clear it up if that was the case. I also wasnt criticizing your first vote, i was just noting down all your actions/posts.

Your response is rather defensive in an aggressive manner, atleast as I read it, my read will remain as is till I see some more meaningful content.

41. ISO #141

Are you saying you play brilliantly every game? You want a fight, cause I will give you a fight. You pick on AIVION you are messing with me.
    Yes, my play is on point. Flawless scum record and - unlike some failures in the thread - I've never fucked up a LYLO.

What the fuck has AIVION done to warrant this potential white-knighting?

42. ISO #142

43. ISO #143

This is what I consider a guilt trip. When I read this, the first thing that came to my mind was "he wants someone to pity him because it's only his third time". People will know if your new because they won't have seen you in any games before this.
    I take it as null. Thats not indicative of anythign to me but that he informs you that he is still learning. Scared scum? Doubtful, read his comments about the possibility of Kidnapper, scum aren't going to post that. Leave hints about what roles they might or might not have.

44. ISO #144

Yes, my play is on point. Flawless scum record and - unlike some failures in the thread - I've never fucked up a LYLO.

What the fuck has AIVION done to warrant this potential white-knighting?
    -vote Calix

You misapplied white knighting.
    White Knighting is when scum are protecting town.

This implies you see AIVION as town.
    This is your "brilliant plays"?

45. ISO #145

46. ISO #146

I take it as null. Thats not indicative of anythign to me but that he informs you that he is still learning. Scared scum? Doubtful, read his comments about the possibility of Kidnapper, scum aren't going to post that. Leave hints about what roles they might or might not have.
    Scum - especially inexperienced types - are more prone to talking about roles that they have in an attempt to seem useful...because they know the information they're providing isn't bullshit. I disagree with your last line due to this.

Don't think that's applicable with the Kidnapper, however.

47. ISO #147

-vote Calix

You misapplied white knighting.
    White Knighting is when scum are protecting town.

This implies you see AIVION as town.
    This is your "brilliant plays"?
    You can't read the word 'potential', almost as if I am considering other possibilities.

48. ISO #148

Quote Originally Posted by AIVION View Post
    No, because what if they are a Kidnapper and we're giving our full trust to a mafia Member...?
    Is this the kidnapper comment you meant? I don't understand why a scum wouldn't say that, it's common knowledge, and a scum would say that to make us believe them. If there was no kidnapped, would there be ANY risk for a scum to say that since it isn't even possible?

49. ISO #149

50. ISO #150

Yeah, it reads like you don't actually read AIVION as scum and are saying if not him its me.
    No, I am reading him as scum but your weird interaction with that slot is making me reconsider.

Why are you so willing to defend him? You just voted me without explaining that.