Holy cow, lightning!
Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1

Holy cow, lightning!

Seriously, what are the parameters on this. I just played a game where the GF goaded a mod into killing him with lightning. How many people can you kill with this, is there a cooldown, WHO HAS ACCESS TO THIS?

Seriously, never seen this happen, and I laughed so hard when I saw this that I was coughing for a bit after. If theres a info somewhere link it please :P

2. ISO #2

Re: Holy cow, lightning!

Quote Originally Posted by Catatafish View Post
    Seriously, what are the parameters on this. I just played a game where the GF goaded a mod into killing him with lightning. How many people can you kill with this, is there a cooldown, WHO HAS ACCESS TO THIS?

Seriously, never seen this happen, and I laughed so hard when I saw this that I was coughing for a bit after. If theres a info somewhere link it please :P
    Wasn't me...

Ok it was but he was asking for it, and the outcome of the game was +laughs and mafia still won.

What you are talking about is a modkill, Myself Elixir DarkRevenant and Claw can perform these. So if you are causing thunderous cheating you might get da lightning lol.
    *reserved*

3. ISO #3

GuYs GoOnSwArM iS aBuSiNg HiS pOwErZ! lYnCh HiM!

Spoiler : FM Roles :
    FM I: FalseTruth the Half-Breed | FM II: FalseTruth the Plato's Bitch | FM III: Co-Host | FM IV: Gabriele the Dirty Nazi Hookah | FM V: Theodore the Ambitious | FM VI: FalseTruth the Bothersome Sloth | FM VII: Peter the Troll | FM VIII: Host | FM IX: Larisa the Cappertiller | FM X: FM Lysergic the Evil Genius | FM XI: Udyr the Lurking Oracle

4. ISO #4

5. ISO #5

Hi Zane! Happy Birthday!

Spoiler : FM Roles :
    FM I: FalseTruth the Half-Breed | FM II: FalseTruth the Plato's Bitch | FM III: Co-Host | FM IV: Gabriele the Dirty Nazi Hookah | FM V: Theodore the Ambitious | FM VI: FalseTruth the Bothersome Sloth | FM VII: Peter the Troll | FM VIII: Host | FM IX: Larisa the Cappertiller | FM X: FM Lysergic the Evil Genius | FM XI: Udyr the Lurking Oracle

6. ISO #6