User Tag List

1. ISO #1

HDMadeUsPlay: 1-S2-1-4040575; Box: 1-S2-1-5732450

Account Name: HDMadeUsPlay
    Account ID: 1-S2-1-4040575
    In-Game Name: Gamethrowing Faggot Only Gamethrow

Crimes Committed: Cheating/Gamethrowing

Your Account Name: SparkNuts
    Summary: Player 12 was arsonist and day 2 claimed arson and got lynched. After getting lynched he named all 3 mafia. Town ended up leaving all 3 of them alive and lynching town to lose the game.

hd1.jpghd2.jpg
    hacks.SC2Replay
    Last edited by SparkNuts; April 25th, 2016 at 08:55 PM. Reason: forgot replay

2. ISO #2

Re: HDMadeUsPlay: 1-S2-1-4040575

SC ID VERIFICATION
    1. HDMadeUsPlay Correct. 1-S2-1-4040575
    PLAYERS ADDED TO REPORT
    2. Box Correct. 1-S2-1-5732450

Respective Hotkeys
    1. 7
    2. 1

Was the Game Result altered?
    1. Arsonist reveals all Triad member's colors and 1 less Town government but Triad still wins the game..

Previous Offenses
    1. [Intentional Game Throwing]
    https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...1-S2-1-4040575
    [Intentional Game Throwing]
    https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...1-S2-1-4040575

2. None

Player Offenses
    1. Hacking / Audit
    2. Role Quitting

Summary
    1. HDMadeUsPlay: Day 1 says Anti Cheat Wall.
    Night 2: Dosed player 14 but actually doused player 15.
    Day 2: don’t worry bro I doused you. U lynch me today or red burns tonight.
    Players: 15,1,7,13,3,8,9,4 vote him up in that order. HDMadeUsPlay votes player 3 without player 3 even saying a word in game, then changes it to 5,6, 8.

Players 3,9,3,8,7 vote guilty.

And then says:
    04:42 HDMadeUsPlay ALL i will now proceed to name all the mafia members
    04:48 HDMadeUsPlay ALL red teal and light green
    04:58 HDMadeUsPlay ALL all hail landstander

2. Box: Roles Marshall role and role quits Day 1.
    Recommended Action
    1. PermaBan
    2. On-Hold

Additional Notes
    Thanks for the report. I do not see how HDMadeUsPlay would know the colors of the mafia players and who they were unless he was cheating. The role quitter will be placed on-hold since this is his first offense.

I want someone to double check this, to make sure this is what I see it as, HDMadeUsPlay hacking. But, I could be wrong. If not permaban him.
    Last edited by mikeu1; April 26th, 2016 at 06:51 PM.

3. ISO #3

Re: HDMadeUsPlay: 1-S2-1-4040575; Box: 1-S2-1-5732450

HDMadeUsPlay names himself "Gamethrowing Faggot Only Gamethrow" and rolls Arsonist. Player number 12.

N1 he douses a roleblocker, 15.

D2, he says at day start "dont worry bro i doused u." Then, "u lynch me today or red burns tonight."

He spams votes and eventually gets trialed and guiltied.

At last words, he says "I wil now proceed to name all the mafia members" "red teal and light green."

This is correct. He dies, and leaves the game.

Please note that this is the first lynch of the game, so there is absolutely no way he could say that he scumread these players based on votes or any other such nonsense.

This certainly looks like hacking to me. He is not adjacent to any of the Mafia players and they all play to win after he leaves. I would recommend Permaban.

4. ISO #4

5. ISO #5

I wish to make an appeal for the supposed hacking offense.

First off, I will admit that this standalone game does seem to be a blatant hacking offense due to the outright calling out of the mafia at day 2. I will admit that if I were mafia and have seen someone else do this, I will be suspicious. I also realize that my reputation may precede me as I do not have the most outstanding behavior (I have been reported and watchlisted in the past but never banned). As for defense for myself, I have only outlying circumstances as I cannot show whether or not I am actually legitimately running a hack or not:

As a long time member of this community, I have never approved of or liked hacking. My past history will show that I have reported hackers in the past and do not ever wish to partake in this behavior. I do, however, troll in a lot of the games and, for lack of a better phrase, "pretend to be a hacker" which is basically just giving 3 random numbers or names and call them out for mafia. I have done this over a wide span of games and this is one time where it happened to be right. The odds are not in my favor but there is a couple things I would like for everyone to consider: why hasn't anyone believed me if I am presumed to be a hacker? It is because most people recognize me and have seen me do it before and have seen me get it wrong the 99% of the time. In fact, none of the people I called out gets lynched in this game going on to back my claim a little further. In addition, I have tried to be vague in this specific scenario wherein I give the colors not numbers of the 3 random players. I have done this specifically since most people do not play with colors anymore and do not know them. Many cannot directly distinguish blue from teal or light green from dark green/just green, etc.

Over the years I have played thousands of mafia games on multiple devices and two accounts (one no longer in use since 2013). Neither were ever banned or even remotely accused for hacking. I am sure I have played with most of you if not all and there are players who believe my innocence in this regard. If the mods truly believe that I was hacking, why is there only one instance of this and not multiple blatant offenses as most hackers seem to do?

Having said all that, I now see the perspective of an outsider or mods in respect to judging these types of accusations. I see that they have all the reason to believe the former when my chances are aligned and I happen to be right in the random accusations. As such, I will completely stop this sort of behavior if I were to be unbanned (or not permabanned or whatever the decision comes to). Thanks for consideration.
    Last edited by marinebase7; May 2nd, 2016 at 09:29 AM.

6. ISO #6

Based on some math I did, the statistical odds of getting all three mafia correct with 13 players to accuse(Marshall was dead and you obviously won't accuse yourself) is on the order of 0.35%, which means that for every time you are correct, you should be incorrect about 199 times.

I'm not interested in going through that many replays, but after discussion with the other staff, we're willing to lower your banlist to 8 weeks if you promise not to repeat this behavior; further offenses of this sort will result in an unappealable permaban.

Please let it be noted that even "Fake hacking", where you're intentionally wrong, can fall under griefing and leave train incitement, due to the very toxic effect it has on an active game.

7. ISO #7