1. ISO #1

2. ISO #2

Re: JimRaynor 1-S2-1-271706

SC ID VERIFICATION
    JimRaynor: Correct. 1-S2-1-4116529

Respective Hotkeys
    Ctrl + 2

Was the Game Result altered?
    In a sense, yes. The Cult was destined to lose, but that doesn't excuse this player's Intent to throw for his new faction

Previous Offenses
    Griefing/Intentional Game-throwing(On Hold): https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...1-S2-1-2909541 ; Intentional Game-Throwing(Approved): https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...=1-S2-1-271706

Player Offenses
    Intentional Game-Throwing

Summary
    JimRaynor rolls sheriff, and the game begins.

Night 1: Jim was jailed and tells the jailor he's sheriff. Jailor let's him go.

Day 2: Day begins with the marshall reveal, and people start pming him roles. The Marshall says "6,(JimRaynor) Last will?" After 9 says he thinks 6 is DH. (Note 6 said he was jailed N1 to him prior) JimRaynor then says "fuck you 2 I quit." but he then asks 1 for his LW. 1 doesn't comply and he is voted up. Day Ends with 1 flipping Bus Driver.

Night 2: Jimraynor decides to check 3. He was NS

Day 3: No one dies. the marshall votes up 10 since he gave no role during the Group execution. 10 claims doctor with his last will. The town doesn't believe him and he is lynched on a 7-0 vote. He flips doctor.
    Night 3: JimRaynor decides to check 4, he shows up as cultist.

Day 4: 7 has a heart attack and flips MM. 5 is killed by the Triad and flips Jailor. The Marshall is converted at this point, and says to get the Mason Leader up. Jimraynor spams "Mayor is cult lost votes." (Guess he forgot he was a Marshall..?) 3 says 2 is gamethrowing on the stand. He is lynched on a 3-1 vote. (note JimRaynor spams afterwards "Yall are retarded 2 and 4 are cult 3 was ns 2 knew this.")
    Night 4: JimRaynor decides to check the marshall tonight. He is shown as a cultist. JimRaynor is also converted to the cult as well.

Day 5: 14 was killed by the informant and is cleaned. 2 was killed by the Triad and flips Cultist.(originally Marshall) JimRaynor starts off bluntly that He's cult now and that he's gonna throw. Outs 4 as his cultist buddy (But won't out the third member?) 4 gets angry and starts a train on 6. JimRaynor is voted up and claims he was sheriff with his last will. Says 4 is the idiot that converted him last night. His last words was outing 8, the third cultist. he flips cultist.(Originally Sheriff)

The last cultist, 4, was killed Night 5, and the cult loses.

The game ends with the Jester and Triad taking victory.

Conclusion: I will note his throw was semi-unnecessary since the triad already knew 4 was Cult since he told the informant this, and the other Cultist was already dead by the informant at the time. However, Since JimRaynor CLEARLY TRIED to throw for the cult, I'm still going to say he was intentionally Game-throwing. You don't just say who the cult is after your converted, no matter the circumstances.

Recommended Action
    Ban List X2

Additional Notes
    Thank you for the report! JimRaynor seems to not enjoy being the cult, since this isn't the first time he was reported for throwing a cultist game. His attitude is toxic and vile, and has no merit EVEN if he was a sheriff that already found one of the cultist... that's not even close to excusable. Since this is his third offense of Game-throwing, Putting this player on the Ban List for X2 is what I recommend here.
    Last edited by AIVION; April 23rd, 2016 at 10:31 PM.

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.
    If your dear heart is wounded, my wild heart bleeds with yours.

3. ISO #3