{Ban List} cwal: 1-S2-1-7479068 ProPatria: 1-S2-1-2170212 Separation: 1-S2-1-4184652
Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1

cwal: 1-S2-1-7479068 ProPatria: 1-S2-1-2170212 Separation: 1-S2-1-4184652

This player threw on purpose. I was a doctor and had saved 11's life 2 times. He counter claims doctor when he is an investigator. I also noticed that he was working with 4 and 7 based on the pms when 4 pmed him gf and said he couldnt win then 4 said to let 7 win. 2,4, and 7 deliberatly worked together when they had absolutly nothing to gain by doing so and 2 counter claimed me as a confirmed town role. Their ID's are 1-S2-1-7479068, 1-S2-1-2170212, and 1-S2-1-4184652. I only chose skyping because there was no skyping and gamethrowing option. I hate it when people skype and gamethrow it ruins the game and turns an easy win into a very hard win. And we actully did win because i was doctor and healed 11(for the third time) and the mm didnt know it so he lynched his skyping ally, had to wait a day in between sprees, and then was lynched. So they got caught and gained nothing get wrecked.
    Attached Files Attached Files

2. ISO #2

Re: cwal: 1-S2-1-7479068 ProPatria: 1-S2-1-2170212 Separation: 1-S2-1-4184652

SC ID VERIFICATION
    1. cwal: Correct. 1-S2-1-7479068
    2. ProPatria: Correct. 1-S2-1-2170212
    3. Separation: Correct. 1-S2-1-4184652

Respective Hotkeys
    1. 4
    2. 7
    3. Ctrl + 1

Was the Game Result altered?

Previous Offenses
    1. Lag Cheating(WL X2): https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...1-S2-1-7089086
    2. None
    3. None

Player Offenses
    1. Intentional Game-Throwing / Additional Information
    2. None
    3. Cheating/Additional Information

Summary
    Cwal Rolls Investigator; ProPatria Rolls Mass Murderer; Separation Rolls Godfather, and the game begins:
    --------------------------------------
    Legend Key:
    2 = Cwal
    4 = Separation
    7 = ProPatria
    --------------------------------------

Day 1: Right off the bat, 2 whispers to 4 saying "good luck." 4 replies "thanks M8." Possible evidence of skyping here, seeing as though there's really no clear way Cwal would know Separation's name in-game without being told what it was. (However these players COULD also claim to of been playing together a lot today and used the same names. Plausible, but would need evidence/witnesses.)

Night 1: 2 decides to investigate 4 and puts in his lw "4 I wasn't gonna reveal your role if it was bad." <- the first signs this player is buddying with 4. 4 chooses to attack 11. 7 chooses to spree at 10's house.

Day 2: 14 was executed and flips Detective. 10 flips Lookout. The day begins with 9 claiming to be audited. The Auditor percentage was dropped, and the day ends with no lynch and no real discussion.

Night 2: 2 initially chooses to investigate 12, but switches to 13. 4 chooses to kill 12 (2 switching from 12 to 13 seems suspect, minor evidence of skyping here.) 7 chooses to spree at 11's house.

Day 3: 15 afk's out and flips Janitor. 3 shoots himself and reveals Mayor. 12 flips doctor. 1 claims that the town should random 7 since he hasn't talked all game. 2 calls this "racist." and 1 backs down. 4 says "We stand with Sheep." (Showing very minor evidence of buddying here.) 7 joke claims sheriff and says to lynch 11. He retracts, and 5 says to get him for lieing about being a sheriff, also says he's an investigator and says 7 has trespassing/Murder. Town decides to ignore this and the day ends with no lynch.

Night 3: 2 decides to investigate 1. 4 was jailed and the jailor decides to execute. 7 chooses to spree at 5's house.

Day 4: No one is dead. 1 claims jailor and was planning on executing 4. 13 spams that the town should vote 8 first. VOTING PATTERNS: 2 knows that 1 had kidnapping as a crime. He decides to vote 1 regardless. This reeks of buddying. 7 however is very sporradic with his voting patterns. He chooses 2, then 4, then 5, 6, 4, 8 and claims blackmailed. No real evidence of buddying here with the two players. 1 was voted up and gives his lw. 2 votes innocent first, then votes guilty after 4 says "Your going down for life." 1 is pardoned on a 4-3 vote (2 = guilty 4 = guilty 7 = abstained.)
    4 is being voted up by the majority. 2 doesn't vote 4. He pm's 4 saying "cant belive im doing this xd." Evidence that he is deciding to Game-throw here to save 4's hide. The day ends with a No Lynch.

Night 4: 2 decides to investigate 11. 4 says something interesting here: he tells his mafia partner (think 2 is MM and is going on 1 so dont bother RBing him) This at least either proves they haven't said their roles to each other, or there's no real skyping involved, or he's trying to throw people off their trail. However, he chooses to kill 5. 7 chooses to spree at 9's house.

Day 5: 5 flips Investigator (With incriminating evidence against 7). 9 flips auditor. 6 flips consort. (This is good evidence to clear 7 of skyping with 2 and 4.) 1 starts off by saying 4 should be killed. 13 says he's a confirmed sheriff and to get 2. (I want to note that it's pointed out that Kidnapper is basically no longer possible with a Dead Janitor/Consort.) 4 keeps saying that 1 is kidnapper and to lynch him. 1 says this isn't possible, and says to get 4.
    2 Pm's 4 asking what his role is, or what he's claiming. 4 Says He's the Godfather to 2, clear as day... 2 responds with "Sure about that? Get a claim" 4 pms 2 saying "Let sheep win." 7 pms 2 saying "Lmao please dont baa me." 2 responds to 4 saying "help sheep win." This is clear evidence that 2 is planning on Game-throwing for his faction. He then pm's 7 saying they have an alliance together with the gf. Day ends with No Lynch.

Night 5: 2 decides to investigate 8. (He alters his lw saying that 13 is the Mass Murderer.) 4 decides to kill 13. 7 has to wait before he spree's again.

Day 6: 13 flips jester. 2 Pms 7 saying "ok i just confirmed it youre mm and 4 is gf lets rape town." Note there is a spy, audited jailor, and a doctor left among the other players. 2 pm's 4 saying 7 is MM and let's rape town. 3 votes on 4. 2 says 8 is doctor to 7. Day ends with no lynch NO thanks to 2.
    Night 6: 2 tries to bounce back with his lw saying 4 is gf and 7 mm and that he's sorry. 4 decides to kill 11. 7 doesn't spree.

Day 7: 2 tells 4 to suicide on the last night so it's "Not gamethrow." (The fact he even says this is kind of comical.) he says the same thing to 7. 8 is voted up. 8 claims doctor with a legit lw, since 11 was attacked twice. 8 was pardoned on a 3-2 vote (2 voted guilty to note.) 4 is voted up. 2 pm's 7 asking why. 7 says he can't win, no gain. says this is gamethrowing. (Good man 7) 4 is lynched on a 3-0 vote.

Night 7: 7 spree's at 11's house.

Day 8: 8 flips doctor. 7 thought that 2 was trying to give mafia the win. but he said he wanted to have everyone suicide at the end so it's not considered game-throwing. All in all, this clears 7 indefinetly. A lot of confusion erupts in the town, 11 and 1 thinking 2 is MM. 2 is then voted up with 7's vote ("I really don't feel liek gamethrow but ill do it for shrek.")

Night 8: 7 has to wait 1 night... (Possible Glitch. I agree that this is weird. He did "Spree" at 11's Night 7, hitting both 11 and 8... but only 8 was killed. Interesting that this is counted towards the limitation of waiting between spree's. Role card states: "If you kill more than one person in a killing spree, you must wait 1 night before killing again."

Day 9: 7 was obviously voted up and lynched on a 2-0 vote.
    Game Concludes with the town winning.

Conclusion: This was quite the doozy... there's a lot of nuggets clearly showing 2 and 4's connections (their PM's. Night actions, etc.) however, there's no correlation between the two of them and 7, so I am exempting 7 from this report.

Recommended Action
    1. Ban List X2
    2. Ignored
    3. Watch List X3

Additional Notes
    Thank you for the report! I want to add that it is quite possible 4 and 2 didn't skype during this game, but with the clear buddying they displayed I want to really say they did. 2 refused to vote 4 during the time 1 was a confirmed Jailor and NOT a kidnapper. the constant PM's between each other. 2 saying "good luck." to 4 RIGHT at day 1's start, indicating they knew each other's name... The list goes on and on.
    If anything, I believe the Warden should decide wether or not 2 and 4 "Truly." Skyped together, yet the buddying is very evident. But for now, I recommend putting Separation on the Watch List for at least X3 for his first offense. As stated in the report, I believe ProPatria should be ignored here. As for Cwal... He really tried to throw incredibly hard for the town on top of the skyping, Even though the town won. The town only won out of pure luck the MM had to wait a night because of the doctor, so I'm treating this like a loss for the town. His behavior was inexcusable, so I recommend putting him on the Ban List for X2.
    Last edited by mikeu1; May 10th, 2016 at 05:26 PM.

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.
    If your dear heart is wounded, my wild heart bleeds with yours.

3. ISO #3