Results 1,101 to 1,150 of 1487
  1. ISO #1101

2. ISO #1102

3. ISO #1103

4. ISO #1104

5. ISO #1105

Re: S-FM 187: Firebringer's Improvised Game

Quote Originally Posted by Calette View Post
    If that's the case for you, why do you think they claimed Miller first thing?

Really that doesn't make sense for scum.
    WIFOM. Seen it before, and considering the background it's highly possible.
    None can stand against the coming Darkness...
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tWYCS6k1IOA
    Sometimes, the light can come from the darkest places...

6. ISO #1106

Quote Originally Posted by TheDarkestLight View Post
    Scum claim, sure. I'm merely looking from your PoV in the event you're town.

Which you almost certainly aren't.
    TDL, if you're town, you have basically the same PoV that I do:
    If Hell Frog is scum, he basically can't have any partner except Empathy; no way a wagon cop is scum, and Empathy as scum would be dumb to fake a town's role because he'd be called out on it, so we can trust that Hell Frog is in fact a wagon cop unless he's scum with Empathy.

So EITHER:
    Hell Frog+Empathy are mafia who have made themselves very obviously buddied
    OR
    Hell Frog is clear, as is Calette. If you're town, then you're basically working from the PoE Hell Frog suggested.

-Matt

7. ISO #1107

Quote Originally Posted by OrpZedWorlds View Post
    TDL, if you're town, you have basically the same PoV that I do:
    If Hell Frog is scum, he basically can't have any partner except Empathy; no way a wagon cop is scum, and Empathy as scum would be dumb to fake a town's role because he'd be called out on it, so we can trust that Hell Frog is in fact a wagon cop unless he's scum with Empathy.

So EITHER:
    Hell Frog+Empathy are mafia who have made themselves very obviously buddied
    OR
    Hell Frog is clear, as is Calette. If you're town, then you're basically working from the PoE Hell Frog suggested.

-Matt
    Still claiming neutral survivor? Just claim it already so we can narrow down the pool.

8. ISO #1108

9. ISO #1109

10. ISO #1110

Us, Empathy, and Hell Frog are all town.

There's not room for both you and TDL.
    I'm not saying I think TDL is town.

I certainly think you're town, which I've already explained. Before Empathy said anything today, I (although parts of my hydra disagree) had a strong town read on Empathy. If that were correct, then Hell Frog is cleared, and I know town. After that, neut+scum is TDL+Cage+RLVG

I am announcing now that I would not propose a lynch on a survivor who claimed. As a role with a protective ability, I offer to save you from death tonight if you are worried that you will die if you reveal.

Calette, do you have a role-related reason to believe Empathy+Hell Frog, or is that a deduction you've made? Like I've said, you're basically confirmed town to me.

Another note: Can someone remind me who TDL's been voting for, mostly? Neut can choose exec, and seeing as I don't think anyone's been a Jester, (okay, us maybe, but I can rule that out) and if a survivor doesn't call, I'd suspect an exec.

-Matt

11. ISO #1111

Us, Empathy, and Hell Frog are all town.

There's not room for both you and TDL.
    From your PoV maybe. But from mine you're among the scum for pushing this ridiculous, baseless notion.

12. ISO #1112

I'm not saying I think TDL is town.

I certainly think you're town, which I've already explained. Before Empathy said anything today, I (although parts of my hydra disagree) had a strong town read on Empathy. If that were correct, then Hell Frog is cleared, and I know town. After that, neut+scum is TDL+Cage+RLVG

I am announcing now that I would not propose a lynch on a survivor who claimed. As a role with a protective ability, I offer to save you from death tonight if you are worried that you will die if you reveal.

Calette, do you have a role-related reason to believe Empathy+Hell Frog, or is that a deduction you've made? Like I've said, you're basically confirmed town to me.

Another note: Can someone remind me who TDL's been voting for, mostly? Neut can choose exec, and seeing as I don't think anyone's been a Jester, (okay, us maybe, but I can rule that out) and if a survivor doesn't call, I'd suspect an exec.

-Matt
    Gosh, it's almost like people failed to notice the fact I claimed some "Auditor" dragged me into a chat last night and asked me "who my team mates were" as if he wanted to site with the Mafia.

13. ISO #1113

From your PoV maybe. But from mine you're among the scum for pushing this ridiculous, baseless notion.
    Please read my post where I point out that anyone has good reason to see Calette as town; if she's scum, then Frog lied about seeing her alignment, which means they're scum together, while at the same time Empathy would have seen a scum as a wagon cop. That's simply absurd.

14. ISO #1114

Gosh, it's almost like people failed to notice the fact I claimed some "Auditor" dragged me into a chat last night and asked me "who my team mates were" as if he wanted to site with the Mafia.
    Anything else you want to reveal about that chat? How do you know it was an "auditor" chat? Do you have any ideas, based on things said, about who the person in that chat was?

15. ISO #1115

Please read my post where I point out that anyone has good reason to see Calette as town; if she's scum, then Frog lied about seeing her alignment, which means they're scum together, while at the same time Empathy would have seen a scum as a wagon cop. That's simply absurd.
    Wagon Sensor, yes... where is the description of the role? What makes us think it's automatically town if it is the real role? What makes Empathy not a neutral?

16. ISO #1116

Anything else you want to reveal about that chat? How do you know it was an "auditor" chat? Do you have any ideas, based on things said, about who the person in that chat was?
    The chat was literally named Auditor chat, and, based on posting times, it was either among Cage, Calette or Hell Frog. Thinking likely the center, so I suppose I could push Empathy into scum and Calette into the neutral as I believe it was her over the others.

Of course, it was just posting time, the person specifically went out of their way to mess with their speech patterns.

17. ISO #1117

Wagon Sensor, yes... where is the description of the role? What makes us think it's automatically town if it is the real role? What makes Empathy not a neutral?
    Do you need a fuller description? We've been told the important part. If he has some death-resistance or something else pro-town, I'd prefer that not mentioned.

Wagon sensor COULD be a neutral role, although I doubt it. I certainly don't think it's a mafia role because finding out if people are scum is worthless for scum because they already know it. It would be a completely worthless day action, and I don't see Fire just giving buttons that do nothing. I don't certainly don't have one.

Empathy, please clarify, if you can, if Hell Frog detects the neutral.

Getting exact rolecards is amazingly powerful for a town in a setup like this, especially because we already have Mike (and Hell Frog?) Sure, they're all complicated by the fact that Empathy is allegedly miller and we're a "no result" miller, but I haven't ruled out Empathy being neut by any means, but it would be odd for any of the proposed roleclaims they've made.

This is why a neut claim would be helpful because we can rule out neut from people seeming neut/town.

-Matt

18. ISO #1118

19. ISO #1119

20. ISO #1120

Do you need a fuller description? We've been told the important part. If he has some death-resistance or something else pro-town, I'd prefer that not mentioned.

Wagon sensor COULD be a neutral role, although I doubt it. I certainly don't think it's a mafia role because finding out if people are scum is worthless for scum because they already know it. It would be a completely worthless day action, and I don't see Fire just giving buttons that do nothing. I don't certainly don't have one.

Empathy, please clarify, if you can, if Hell Frog detects the neutral.

Getting exact rolecards is amazingly powerful for a town in a setup like this, especially because we already have Mike (and Hell Frog?) Sure, they're all complicated by the fact that Empathy is allegedly miller and we're a "no result" miller, but I haven't ruled out Empathy being neut by any means, but it would be odd for any of the proposed roleclaims they've made.

This is why a neut claim would be helpful because we can rule out neut from people seeming neut/town.

-Matt
    We are town. We are a miller. We are also a rolecop. We got Hell Frog's role last night. Not his alignment. It reads like an exact rolecard. The wording says scum on the wagon can be detected and there can be no more than 3 people on the wagon and it's a once per game ability with the title wagon sensor. I don't know if this detects neutral. In one game I played, it did. So I really do not know there.

~SW

21. ISO #1121

22. ISO #1122

Quote Originally Posted by Empathy17 View Post
    We are town. We are a miller. We are also a rolecop. We got Hell Frog's role last night. Not his alignment. It reads like an exact rolecard. The wording says scum on the wagon can be detected and there can be no more than 3 people on the wagon and it's a once per game ability with the title wagon sensor. I don't know if this detects neutral. In one game I played, it did. So I really do not know there.

~SW
    So it specifically detects "scum"? I'll count that as probably not seeing neuts as scum.

-Matt

23. ISO #1123

24. ISO #1124

25. ISO #1125

26. ISO #1126

27. ISO #1127

28. ISO #1128

Did everyone just submit some sort of investigative role?

Which head are we waiting on?

-Matt
    Nope, I'm a healing role that cannot be healed, which suggests there is a second healing role.

I suppose maybe Calette is a town Auditor, as the Auditor "heals and roleblocks the target", and well, I couldn't be healed so that fits the second healing role.

But still suspect about Frog, and maybe the neutral somehow heals? Guess that's just pushing to fit my ego.

29. ISO #1129

30. ISO #1130

31. ISO #1131

32. ISO #1132

[02/04/2016 21:33:44] AIVION: So We are sort of like a Gladiator/Detective with a 1 time tracking, and we used it on RLVG. He visited Our dear old Drunken Dragon last night.
    [02/04/2016 21:33:56] AIVION: Nicolas Cage suggests we lynch him

Our role is : Rapper
    A Detective/Gladiator combination.
    We have a one use ability to challenge someone to a rap battle! (1v1 vote off) (Gladiator)
    And a once use ability to find who someone is rolling with. (Detective)

Last night. AIVION suggested we follow RLVG, someone who has avoided the light, and who has seemed to be "unreadable"

Last night RLVG visited Spearheading Female Tank, who is now dead.

-vote RVLG

Nicolas Cage suggests we lynch him.

33. ISO #1133

34. ISO #1134

35. ISO #1135

36. ISO #1136

37. ISO #1137

38. ISO #1138

39. ISO #1139

40. ISO #1140

Quote Originally Posted by Hell Frog View Post
    Please unvote for a bit. This is lynch or loose and 1 hammer could end the game. I am here but holding off for a bit before I drop my info. I will reveal that Empathy's peek on me is correct. But please be very conservative with your votes.
    Of course you're gonna say a peek calling you town is correct scummy Mc. Scum.

41. ISO #1141

42. ISO #1142

43. ISO #1143

44. ISO #1144

45. ISO #1145

46. ISO #1146

47. ISO #1147

Quote Originally Posted by Hell Frog View Post
    One very safe assumption for today is that either Nicolas Cage or RLVG is scum. This is something we have to dig into. Scum have no reason not to put themselves in a 1v1 situation given that if they pull off a lynch on town the game is pretty much over.
    Agreed. In a LYLO, scum can easily fake claim to end the game. We will have to see what RLVG claims and analyze whether RLVG or Nicky is the guilty party.

48. ISO #1148

49. ISO #1149

Quote Originally Posted by Nicolas Cage View Post
    Can always prove the Gladiator part of the role if needed. Its why I've been annoyed at all the other roles that could be mod-comfirmed and why i saw them as suspicious.
    Right which would confirm your role, not alignment, just like everyone else that has a confirmable role.

50. ISO #1150