Register

User Tag List

Page 25 of 30 FirstFirst ... 15 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,250 of 1487
  1. ISO #1201

2. ISO #1202

Re: S-FM 187: Firebringer's Improvised Game

Quote Originally Posted by OrpZedWorlds View Post
    Frankly, I'd like you to confirm that the three things I said are true.

Could you please stop acting like private information only you have clears people?

Calette has confirmed she used a night chat ability on TDL last night. Seeming more neut by the hour.

-Matt
    Why don't you vote right now and find out?

Also, why are you neutral hunting? Wolf hunt.

Meh, Helz wants to reveal.

3. ISO #1203

4. ISO #1204

5. ISO #1205

6. ISO #1206

7. ISO #1207

8. ISO #1208

At night you may heal a player, preventing 1 kill on that player for the night.
    In addition to your other abilities, you can also roleblock someone.
    In addition to your other abilities, you can also witch someone
    However, if you are targeted during the night, you lose 1 ability for each unique player targetting you
    Every night, you may choose one of these aspects to passively boost you.
    Aspect of MattZed: You are immune to investigative abilities
    Aspect of deathworlds: You are immune to redirection and roleblocking at night.
    Aspect of Orpz: You cannot be killed that night.

As you can see, Deathworlds really really wanted to be overpowered. And scum.

But Firebringer cucked us and gave us a neutered Town role.

t. Orpz

9. ISO #1209

Quote Originally Posted by Hell Frog View Post
    Why don't you vote right now and find out?

Also, why are you neutral hunting? Wolf hunt.

Meh, Helz wants to reveal.
    You're literally asking for it, and you need to start talking more. Repeating over and over that the game is solved without actually making it so is not how town should play LYLO.

-vote Hell Frog

Why do you keep saying Wolf hunt? Scum in this game are called mafia.

We're at LYLO and trying to PoE every role together. Everyone trying to figure out this game should be at least considering who the neut is; that's a third person who has no incentive to be telling us the truth right now, and if we're going to be figuring out what to do today, we need to know who might just be lying their asses off.

-Matt

10. ISO #1210

11. ISO #1211

You're literally asking for it, and you need to start talking more. Repeating over and over that the game is solved without actually making it so is not how town should play LYLO.

-vote Hell Frog

Why do you keep saying Wolf hunt? Scum in this game are called mafia.

We're at LYLO and trying to PoE every role together. Everyone trying to figure out this game should be at least considering who the neut is; that's a third person who has no incentive to be telling us the truth right now, and if we're going to be figuring out what to do today, we need to know who might just be lying their asses off.

-Matt
    BAHAHAHAHA. This should be easy now. :-)

12. ISO #1212

Quote Originally Posted by MattZed View Post
    While we're sorting all of this out:

Hell Frog, please confirm or disconfirm what Empathy said about your role: That you are a Wagon Cop, that you used your ability D1 on a wagon that only had Calette on it, and that you detected there was no scum on the wagon.
    Helz Here

I have already said we are a Wagon Sensor. We did use our ability D1 but it was on a wagon that had Calette + _____ on it and yes, There was no scum on that wagon.
    Also, We do detect Neutral as Scum. Although it is not stated in the role card.
    Would a Wagon Sensor detect a Neutral alignment as a scum player (Just so its clear)

If you guys really want I can reveal the exact shit but I was kind holding it for a bit. Wanted to keep scum from jumping up and saying "This guy is mafia" because they are not sure exactly who my other peek was.

13. ISO #1213

My "hinterino" is that I asked for a completely randomized role.

As for the miller thing, that's what I deduce based on what you guys say. It's simply stating I show up as Mafia on the 3rd line, there's no "miller" flavor which could hint being a red herring from the other miller claim.

• By 3rd line
    • I mean
    • Like this.

As for reads, they're all over the fucking place. I can't read hydras well.
    Mechanically, Calette is a Neutral, TDL seems like a Mafia-lean, Nicolas is probably Mafia doing a gambit for MYLO, Frog is too much agreeable with most players, Empathy is a complete null and asks too much wrong about something that's already said right out as if they didn't read which in itself shows carelessness (town?), Orpzedworld is both a town read and a mafia read simultaneously like holy shit hydras are hard to read.

14. ISO #1214

15. ISO #1215

16. ISO #1216

Helz Here

I have already said we are a Wagon Sensor. We did use our ability D1 but it was on a wagon that had Calette + _____ on it and yes, There was no scum on that wagon.
    Also, We do detect Neutral as Scum. Although it is not stated in the role card.
    Would a Wagon Sensor detect a Neutral alignment as a scum player (Just so its clear)

If you guys really want I can reveal the exact shit but I was kind holding it for a bit. Wanted to keep scum from jumping up and saying "This guy is mafia" because they are not sure exactly who my other peek was.
    So, you have a clear on a town player and you've been holding this back for the first 24 hours of LYLO because...? What would town actually gain from spending an extra 24 hours of possibly trying to put a train on someone you can clear?

-Matt

17. ISO #1217

18. ISO #1218

19. ISO #1219

20. ISO #1220

21. ISO #1221

22. ISO #1222

23. ISO #1223

So, you have a clear on a town player and you've been holding this back for the first 24 hours of LYLO because...? What would town actually gain from spending an extra 24 hours of possibly trying to put a train on someone you can clear?

-Matt
    Alright, I will reveal. Theres really no sense in holding it back now. I did not reveal the other peek because it is dead.

The train was Tank+Me+Calette on TDL @ post 353. Results were that there were 0 scum. We did crumb it a few times. Post 410 Frog said it with something about vote counts. My end of D1 reads list reflected it and I pretty much flat out claimed it in post #717
    Helz Here.

I left because I wanted to pass out. It was like 1 or 2 AM last night and I had been hitting that bottle pretty good. You can try to twist that shit into a scum tell if you want to but I don't give a fuck how you read me. This is still my thoughts.

You have 3 experienced heads in that Hydra yet you have done zero real scum hunting. When flat out asked to point out a single scum tell last night you avoided the question. I never said "Detailed scum reads" I just asked you to specifically give reasoning for any read. Your slot is constantly throwing shit around like "This player is my top XXXXX read" but there is never any reasoning with it. All you have done is push on Empathy while saying all kinds of conflicting bullshit about how you guys read the slot. If 2/3 of your hydra town reads the slot why the hell would you allow your 3rd to push on it? That is just batshit insane.
    In a word- I do see tons of scummy behavior from your slot and I also agree with Frog that Empathy pretty much can't be team scum. Heres your unvote just because of your role claim, but if you are lying I am going to be all over your ass again tomorrow.
    -unvote

I will not be willing to vote either Calette or Tank today.
    Hopefully this will clear that up beyond any shadow of a doubt but I could go more into interactions. I am working up some ISO's right now so I am not really looking to push hard for more interactions. It would be great if you were actually analyzing players instead of trying to paint them as scummy but thats just your prerogative as as scum so w/e

24. ISO #1224

25. ISO #1225

26. ISO #1226

Alright, I will reveal. Theres really no sense in holding it back now. I did not reveal the other peek because it is dead.

The train was Tank+Me+Calette on TDL @ post 353. Results were that there were 0 scum. We did crumb it a few times. Post 410 Frog said it with something about vote counts. My end of D1 reads list reflected it and I pretty much flat out claimed it in post #717

Hopefully this will clear that up beyond any shadow of a doubt but I could go more into interactions. I am working up some ISO's right now so I am not really looking to push hard for more interactions. It would be great if you were actually analyzing players instead of trying to paint them as scummy but thats just your prerogative as as scum so w/e
    About how long until you finish your first ISO, if that's actually what you're doing?

-Matt

27. ISO #1227

28. ISO #1228

29. ISO #1229

30. ISO #1230

[12:10:33 PM] me: there are 3 other people for Town
    [12:10:46 PM] me: if the whole empathy/HF shebang works out then EMP/HF/CL are the last three Town
    [12:10:57 PM] me: which puts TDL, RLVG, and NC as scum
    [12:11:13 PM] me: that doesnt seem right to me
    [12:11:16 PM] me: but I can see RLVG as neutral
    [12:11:24 PM] me: he did say he was an Amnesiac role
    [12:12:47 PM] MZ: I’ll do some reasoning: If you believe Empathy is town, you pretty much have to believe Hell Frog is town because of that check, which clears Calette as town, and we’ve found our town. But then TDL couldn’t perform the kill because roleblock, so RLVG or Cage did the kill. But they’re scum/neut between them.
    [12:13:12 PM] DW: I think empathy and helz are still scumbuddies.

t. Hydra Notes

t. Orpz

31. ISO #1231

About how long until you finish your first ISO, if that's actually what you're doing?

-Matt
    Sometime before days end. And straight up I am having trouble not throwing out the Cage vs RLVG situation in favor of just lynching you. Everything in me constantly draws back to scum reading you and I do have quite a bit of faith in my ability to read players. You are straight up retarded if you think Calette, Empathy or myself could be scum. I would chase that logic tree down but its been thrown around enough already. Why don't you do something useful like analyzing the Cage vs RLVG situation instead of trying to cast doubt on the most likely town players in a lynch or loose situation? You are very literally focusing on all the wrong shit. Frog keeps saying its game because there is a 3 player town block with 4 players outside of it and 3 scum alive. This means that if we blind lynched we would be shooting at 75%. The only way you are town is if both Cage and RLVG are scum.

-Helz

32. ISO #1232

33. ISO #1233

34. ISO #1234

Sometime before days end. And straight up I am having trouble not throwing out the Cage vs RLVG situation in favor of just lynching you. Everything in me constantly draws back to scum reading you and I do have quite a bit of faith in my ability to read players. You are straight up retarded if you think Calette, Empathy or myself could be scum. I would chase that logic tree down but its been thrown around enough already. Why don't you do something useful like analyzing the Cage vs RLVG situation instead of trying to cast doubt on the most likely town players in a lynch or loose situation? You are very literally focusing on all the wrong shit. Frog keeps saying its game because there is a 3 player town block with 4 players outside of it and 3 scum alive. This means that if we blind lynched we would be shooting at 75%. The only way you are town is if both Cage and RLVG are scum.

-Helz
    I've been spending a lot of time chasing the logic tree. You+Me+Empathy+Calette as the town team is incredibly weird, because it means TDL+RLVG+Cage are the scum/neut. Only sensible way of out that is Cage/RLVG are opposite teams. I could see RLVG as a neutral amnesiac faking town and Cage as gambiting.

Alternative hypothesis:
    Say I somehow accept you as town. Calette automatically town. Empathy, however, isn't mechanically cleared by anyone; a role cop on scum seems quite feasible. TDL is focused hard on you; let's say he's exec for now. Then that leaves last scum as RLVG/Cage. Between them, I'd say Cage has the honest detective lead, and RLVG is bullshitting amnesiac.

It really is better for town if we play this game publicly instead of keeping it to ourselves.

-Matt

35. ISO #1235

Quote Originally Posted by Empathy17 View Post
    -vote thedarkestlight

lets ust lynch this and be done withn it he basicly falls in every triangle of sucm that we have listed right now
    I would rather take our time with this. Even with a 75% chance we can still loose with that 25% and there is 3 scum in play to manipulate this vote. Be careful with your vote bro

If we assume that the Cage+RLVG situation is TvS and there are 3 scum out of Cage, TDL, Orpz, and RLVG then it strongly suggest that both TDL and Orpz must be scum.

-Helz

36. ISO #1236

If everyone else's role suggestion were Town-like, then a player asking for a random role would be the easiest for Firebringer to slot as scum.
    Shitty host meta is fucking shitty.

In this same logic, why can't Nic Cage be scum for having that 1v1 gladiator ability?

37. ISO #1237

38. ISO #1238

39. ISO #1239

I've been spending a lot of time chasing the logic tree. You+Me+Empathy+Calette as the town team is incredibly weird, because it means TDL+RLVG+Cage are the scum/neut. Only sensible way of out that is Cage/RLVG are opposite teams. I could see RLVG as a neutral amnesiac faking town and Cage as gambiting.

Alternative hypothesis:
    Say I somehow accept you as town. Calette automatically town. Empathy, however, isn't mechanically cleared by anyone; a role cop on scum seems quite feasible. TDL is focused hard on you; let's say he's exec for now. Then that leaves last scum as RLVG/Cage. Between them, I'd say Cage has the honest detective lead, and RLVG is bullshitting amnesiac.

It really is better for town if we play this game publicly instead of keeping it to ourselves.

-Matt
    Yeah, You are right. There is still some potential of empathy being scum but I really doubt it. I won't consider him for a lynch today at all. It should be You, TDL, Cage or RLVG.

40. ISO #1240

Quote Originally Posted by RLVG View Post

In this same logic, why can't Nic Cage be scum for having that 1v1 gladiator ability?
    Consider the game premise is for Firebringer to have free creative reign, host meta is indispensable

He could be. But his aggression is more indicative of Town at the moment.

t. Orpz

41. ISO #1241

42. ISO #1242

Quote Originally Posted by RLVG View Post

This is something I considered. A detective is a pretty strong role, Gladiator ability is a pretty strong utility. Its an odd pairing but that is host meta..
    Quote Originally Posted by Empathy17 View Post
    do you realize with your won logic you rpesent that tdl still falls in every set you list?
    Yup. And I have been looking at that slot sense my very first posts in this game. We still should not just jump to a lynch in this situation. We have time.

43. ISO #1243

Yeah, You are right. There is still some potential of empathy being scum but I really doubt it. I won't consider him for a lynch today at all. It should be You, TDL, Cage or RLVG.
    Even if you don't want to lynch Empathy today, crossing him off of the list of possible scum is highly premature and you should know that. If you're town, you can clear yourself and Calette. Anything past that is your guesswork.

-Matt

44. ISO #1244

They know there is no way out. Scum trying to wiggle into any crack that it can.

What's the scenario in that TDL is town? Is there one?

45. ISO #1245

Even if you don't want to lynch Empathy today, crossing him off of the list of possible scum is highly premature and you should know that. If you're town, you can clear yourself and Calette. Anything past that is your guesswork.

-Matt
    Please continue to doubtcast everyone trying to find a way out. It's really amusing.

46. ISO #1246

Mass Roleclaim?

~deathworlds
    Quote Originally Posted by MattZed View Post
    deathworld's and RLVG's suicides made me lul. I take a lot of pleasure in knowing that I gave you an night action, and that you used it to kill yourself.
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    At least Mesk has lewdy lefty and raunchy righty. You're not even Canadian.
    Quote Originally Posted by FM-Shocked Kirby Face View Post
    Deathworlds is simply better than us at this game. Don't kill them for that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    fucketh me in the ass

47. ISO #1247

-Matt
    I like how you keep trying to paint us as scum when we have prtty much shot ourselfs in the foot by claiming outright like that.

plz tell us more about how we planed to play

48. ISO #1248

49. ISO #1249

50. ISO #1250