Stupidity
Register

User Tag List

Thread: Stupidity

1. ISO #1

Stupidity

Save: -Mafia- (345).SC2Replay

So I was playing a crier (GhengisKhan), and I was BM'd for three nights in a row and the guy doing it (6) was claiming he was a spy and said I faking being Bm'd. So I decide to kill myself and leave in my lw that he was full of shit, and instead of lynching him town decided to continue listening to him and lynches another townie. This is one of those games that made me shut my pc off and just stare at the wall in a state of shock. Its often games like these where I take a long break from mafia and its happened several times this week.

Does anyone else have saves of games that just left them perplexed at the stupidity of the town, I'd love to see them
    Last edited by Calo; March 18th, 2016 at 05:25 PM.

2. ISO #2

Re: Stupidity

Quote Originally Posted by Calo View Post

So I was playing a crier (GhengisKhan), and I was BM'd for three nights in a row and the guy doing it (6) was claiming he was a spy and said I faking being Bm'd. So I decide to kill myself and leave in my lw that he was full of shit, and instead of lynching him town decided to continue listening to him and lynches another townie. This is one of those games that made me shut my pc off and just stare at the wall in a state of shock. Its often games like these where I take a long break from mafia and its happened several times this week.

Does anyone else have saves of games that just left them perplexed at the stupidity of the town, I'd love to see them
    Listen to me, I used to be like you. Just really mad how stupid town is v)o.o)> v(o.o(v and just want to went full nazi and gas all the town you consider as being retard. But you got to know not everyone have a same idea or same brainzzzz like you. v(o.o(< although your play style make me know that I cannot advise you to play (for fun) but at least plz calm down. If you check my post (NOTD: noob of the day) it does contain some (stupid town) for you to enjoy v)o.o)>

v)o.o)^
    A rare Yuki in ultimate form

Yukitaka Oni ~Tafkal Hit Squad Member~

3. ISO #3

4. ISO #4

5. ISO #5

I can't think of any particular situations off the top of my head, but it always aggravates me when there's a million clear leads from dead investigative roles and people still can't discern who to lynch.

Though, I remember one time as a mayor (4) there was a survivor (13), a mafioso (9) and a MM (5), I was about to lynch the survivor but I instead lynched the mafioso, claiming I'd visit the survivor's house (as a mayor). the MM then visited the survivor who vested, so I insta-lynched him and the town won. Holy shit, what a bad MM.
    Big Lincoln sends you to Hell!

6. ISO #6

Quote Originally Posted by Big L View Post
    I can't think of any particular situations off the top of my head, but it always aggravates me when there's a million clear leads from dead investigative roles and people still can't discern who to lynch.

Though, I remember one time as a mayor (4) there was a survivor (13), a mafioso (9) and a MM (5), I was about to lynch the survivor but I instead lynched the mafioso, claiming I'd visit the survivor's house (as a mayor). the MM then visited the survivor who vested, so I insta-lynched him and the town won. Holy shit, what a bad MM.
    Why not feel awesome about yourself instead? Not all the player have same age, the younger players are more likely to be trick because this is a game of lie. Remember v)o.o)>? Don't get cocky tho v(o.o(< be careful!

v)o.o)^
    A rare Yuki in ultimate form

Yukitaka Oni ~Tafkal Hit Squad Member~

7. ISO #7

8. ISO #8

Quote Originally Posted by Calo View Post

Stupidity is the spice of Mafia. Embrace it; it's damn hilarious.
    Like when DH refuses to stop attacking players that are night immune.