S-FM 185 Some Random Scenario - Page 8
Register

User Tag List

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast
  1. ISO #351

2. ISO #352

Re: S-FM 185 Some Random Scenario

Quote Originally Posted by Toadette View Post
    If you guys are going to vote me just do it so RLVG doesn't have to find another replacement and I don't have to catch up

This is not a jester claim
    Or was it a softclaim, I always wonder with those.
    Quote Originally Posted by DarknessB View Post
    Not even Mikecall reads Mikecall as Town. :)

3. ISO #353

Wait, never mind. Fuck the game thread, Mikecall's posts in the Neighbour chat are far more entertaining. I've forgotten about these gems :')

"I am also hidden, but could be in faction of 1/2/3, I am not sure."

"Was it nem? was it really a mistake? but you never know, we could be truly hidden or hidden from plain sight."

"Nah, just wanted to do some trolling if you didnt notice."

(my favourite - it implies the rest of his posts are legit ;D)

"My play is trying to give people something to discuss, yes I lied, saying, oh I am hidden when saying j am f2, however, I wanted to test your reaction to see if I could spot anything to see if you was F1 or F2, since it's just me and you, I wanted to see how you would react.

It's good you are weiry on the lies I said, it gives a good f3 impression, but on the other people, I want to see how they would of reacted. People might of saw it as scum play, but I see it as potential scum reads."

Ladies and gentlemen, Mikecall's scum play.

This is consistent. However I have no idea wherever he's doing this on purpose.
    Quote Originally Posted by Orpz View Post
    Why'd you leave out the sun emoji? I think it creates a huge sense of tone that is critical for the interpretation of the chat.
    Quote Originally Posted by FM Romeo View Post
    Go fuck yourself in the cucho.
    Quote Originally Posted by MattZed
    Your accent has ruined medieval fantasy films.

4. ISO #354

Quote Originally Posted by Toadette View Post
    I was on reserve so I auto replaced in by default

If my pm said "would you like to replace in" instead of "you're replacing in" I would have declined

Sorry to everyone affected
    The way this is worded strikes me as odd.

I don't think Hosts are allowed to go 'you're in the game no questions'

RLVG is all about them ethics and 'forcing' someone to replace in doesn't seem consistent with that.
    Why'd you leave out the sun emoji? I think it creates a huge sense of tone that is critical for the interpretation of the chat.

5. ISO #355

Quote Originally Posted by Calix View Post
    Wait, never mind. Fuck the game thread, Mikecall's posts in the Neighbour chat are far more entertaining. I've forgotten about these gems :')

"I am also hidden, but could be in faction of 1/2/3, I am not sure."

"Was it nem? was it really a mistake? but you never know, we could be truly hidden or hidden from plain sight."

"Nah, just wanted to do some trolling if you didnt notice."

(my favourite - it implies the rest of his posts are legit ;D)

"My play is trying to give people something to discuss, yes I lied, saying, oh I am hidden when saying j am f2, however, I wanted to test your reaction to see if I could spot anything to see if you was F1 or F2, since it's just me and you, I wanted to see how you would react.

It's good you are weiry on the lies I said, it gives a good f3 impression, but on the other people, I want to see how they would of reacted. People might of saw it as scum play, but I see it as potential scum reads."

Ladies and gentlemen, Mikecall's scum play.

This is consistent. However I have no idea wherever he's doing this on purpose.
    And Ladies and Gentlemen, Mikecall's more like cautious play.

Cautious and being retarded, the play I love doing.

6. ISO #356

The way this is worded strikes me as odd.

I don't think Hosts are allowed to go 'you're in the game no questions'

RLVG is all about them ethics and 'forcing' someone to replace in doesn't seem consistent with that.
    And do you know what strikes me as odd as well, Toadette from that one post was wanting to be lynched, and get it over with?

-unvote

More like a jester softclaim in my eyes.

7. ISO #357

Holy shit. lol

What to do? What to do?
    We are lynching one today. This isn't exactly LYLO, since there are two things that could make the Town win even after yet another no-lynch, but both of those options leave the game in the hands of the scum.

-vote RLVG

Let's blackmail RLVG into giving us the correct scum.

8. ISO #358

Quote Originally Posted by Mikecall View Post
    And do you know what strikes me as odd as well, Toadette from that one post was wanting to be lynched, and get it over with?

-unvote

More like a jester softclaim in my eyes.
    No, my argument is that Toadette is actually using WIFOM to avoid being lynched while contributing nothing that can be read as a scum slip.

9. ISO #359

10. ISO #360

Didn't take you much to unvote, did it? Noted.

11. ISO #361

The vote from Toadette on Mikecall I personally find quite interesting, as the Jester wouldn't want to lynch the Mafia, and vice versa, and apparently we've somehow narrowed it down to those two? I would feel like if that was the case the Mafia would be trying to push on Sen, but that's not happening.
    None can stand against the coming Darkness...
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tWYCS6k1IOA
    Sometimes, the light can come from the darkest places...

12. ISO #362

Quote Originally Posted by TheDarkestLight View Post
    The vote from Toadette on Mikecall I personally find quite interesting, as the Jester wouldn't want to lynch the Mafia, and vice versa, and apparently we've somehow narrowed it down to those two? I would feel like if that was the case the Mafia would be trying to push on Sen, but that's not happening.
    Well unless you think Sen is scum, which I don't, then it has to be those two.

Fancy going and giving your opinion on the likelihood of secondpassing's D1 posts coming from Mafia or Jester?

13. ISO #363

It's not like we were going to come and quickhammer, tho. Just look at Mikecall; he parked his vote on Toadette and then removed it with no good reason. Hell, he even called it a pressure vote. lol

Toadette hasn't had time to read, so she propably just saw that her only viable options were Mikecall and myself and went for Mikecall, because it's the easy move. Let's be honest, I'm unlynchable, and trying to make up a case in me would've likely resulted in a "lol, no".
    Actually, that makes me feel more confident with my hypothesis of her being the Mafia; if she was the Jester, she would've pushed against me, knowing that it would backfire.

14. ISO #364

I am too tired right now to do any decent analysis so I have just decided to compile SP's posts together.

Spoiler : secondpassing's posts for ease of reference :
    Quote Originally Posted by secondpassing View Post
    Hi.
    I've always wanted to vote TDL. Now's my chance.
    -vote TheDarkestLight
    I can't be bothered right now. Be there in a bit.
    I find setup speculation to be kind of useless since the setup is rather simple. I probably should be doing something myself since I probably got something wrong, should be cleared with a re-reading. I also think I've found Calix's role.
    It wasn't a question, but I'll go find it as promised.

If you're talking about the no lynch suggestion: no. We should lynch today, one simple glance at Jester Girl and Jester Girl's abilities makes me conclude that we should be lynching everyday.
    @Calix, yes I know I quoted Sen here though
    I'd rather not talk about my initial reads anymore since they are bound to fluctuations. Instead, I will let them influence my mind, especially in the span of four posts it already did flip, but to give you an idea where I'm at, I think I narrowed down two and two. Why?

I have made two townreads already. They're very important this game with one scum each.

I can't agree with MYLO since if we do mislynch, the game ends or we lose a town. I feel it isn't bad to push for lynches yet. Please note that I haven't considered the implications of redirects and undirects yet. Something in the back of my mind is telling me the game was won right when it started.
    This is my first game with a spawned jester. As TDL has touched on, there are only a couple of plays the jester can make during day chat but many more different types of plays during night time. Compounded with night chat, jester play has expanded.

I'm a proponent of day one reads because no one can fall back on "I healed this girl yesterday!" While I think we should lynch, I'm open to changes.
    Your suggestion + your votes are contradictory right now.
    I'd rather not talk about the first part :'( you can leave it to my stupidity.

I've already townread Mikecall, and for the most part, Calix. If I can remember this, I'll try not to vote them.
    Can the jester uninvest themselves?
    Wait no, my bad no they can't. Okay town won gg.
    We're four pages in. My opinion on Sen has already flopped. I haven't grouped Sen yet but my plan seems to be set already.
    Have you made reads too Calix? I always find it odd you don't seem to add your information when asking for it.
    I can't see how the way I tunnel you and remembering things is connected, and I also don't see how that past game has to do with this one.

If it means anything, I only falsified a couple of reads back in the other game (for anyone else, I was scum aligned neutral in Romeo and Juliet), and the ones I've made now are what they are.
    Thats nice to know you have a town read already. How do you feel about that one lynch to lose, one lynch to lose, and another lynch to start losing options?

I'm actually still considering no lynching, but leaning towards the "we gotta lynch" though. From numbers, if we mislynch a fellow town member, we still gain everything that a regular lynch would give us. After finding out that jester cannot uninvest themselves they are very limited to what they can say on the following day to get themselves lynched.

I totally disagree with TDL's statement on jesters though. Just going to say I disagree with it and try not to discuss it.
    Ugh, these posts are out of order.

That sounds so darn feigned, you(Sen), not Mikecall. Mikecall does these things, and its exactly what I do. He simply had an honest overlooking of crucial information.

Mostly based off of meta, Mikecall is an enormous townread of mine. When he acts this helpful and THIS insightful, I highly doubt he is doing either a mafia or jester play. It makes no sense from both of these perspectives. Let's say he is scum, at one point he will slip or help town do actions way too much and will out himself. The mafia will know this and try to go against it.

As jester, I fail to see how acting so townie would get yourself lynched.

Your wanting to think of other people's thoughts is not typical of you, and is not town indicative of you.

Is this Calix recognizing her limitations? I'd like to think so. I think most people would find that "how everyone else responds" to be scummy but in her case I find it a genuine attempt opening her mind.

Mikecall, if you're the town I think you are, can you stop defending yourself when being called jester? If we don't vote you that's great, that means you win.

Calix is acting in her usual town manner I believe. Just because she likes to call me secondpleb is derogratory and is taking my voice out of the picture, I think thats just how she thinks of me.
    The most (lost the word for it here, but the word that describes she hit the nail into the coffin without killing someone) is that she hasn't yet called me an idiot yet. So far, pretty townie.

I find TDL to be my top mafia candidate, as his posts make no sense from a jester perspective. I find that his posts mirror Mikecall's in some ways, that sense of defensive (and hidden aggressiveness) to be mafia/town behavior.
    Mikecall is so much more open than TDL though. I can agree with your not the jester point.

If you are going to call me scum, why don't you just say it like it is?

I am going to go opposite with Calix's reads on Mikecall. Mikecall has had his second change of playstyle, last time he did this, he was town. I don't know what sorts of PM's you guys had after last game, but I'm assuming it did happen and that Mikecall learned a lot to put into his TOWN play. No reason for him to change for his scum play.

I would totally agree with the Sen post. I initially read him (Sen) as the jester due to his early obsession with the jester role ( I say obsession from my point of view) then went on to post some WIFOM. Doesn't make sense to post some WIFOM as jester, only as mafia. But since then he has ceased to do any of this sort of post. I'm having a hard time reading him so I will be making an ISO later.

Calix [80 town, 20 jester) won't vote
    TheDarkestLight (60 mafia 40 town) current vote
    Mikecall (90 town 10 mafia) won't vote
    Sen (50 town 30 mafia 20 jester)
    Funce (70 mafia 30 town) mostly based upon his lack of too many posts, I did like his observation of surface level posts though, won't vote until later today

What does this mean?
    TDL is the clear scum to me
    Sen is for some reason being hard to read and I don't understand why
    Everything Funce says is the exactly the same as what Sen says, I don't like it

Could be I just wrote that other post, but I'm just going to put my faith into players knowing when they are tunneling. I hope Sen focuses on something other than defending at one point, because I fail to see how misrep hurts you...

At the end of things, I realize I haven't included a single TDL post.

@Mikecall How experienced are you as a player?
    Reads:
    Calix [80 town, 20 jester) won't vote
    TheDarkestLight (60 mafia 40 town) current vote
    Mikecall (90 town 10 mafia) won't vote
    Sen (50 town 30 mafia 20 jester)
    Funce (70 mafia 30 town) mostly based upon his lack of too many posts, I did like his observation of surface level posts though, won't vote until later today
    Wow you type fast, I'm still working on TDL and Sen as we speak.
    Mikecall hasn't ever scum slipped in my presence, only town slipped. If he really was jester I expect him to think about it more and control the words he chooses.
    I guess I can work on Sen and TDL later. Answers in orange.

pedit: Internet reset ugh.
    Okay, you've reinspired me to go look again at those posts.
    I would absolutely love to see some quotes Funce because I fear my personal biases against players hinders the view that I see.
    Normally I bundle a pile of quotes to find the most juicy ones.

As for the first part, I wanted to know how you FELT about the state of the game. Nice comparison anyways.
    I'm thinking about this but I can't see how this works. I think he would instead have to deliberately scum-read a town player, because if the mafia died he loses.

If we go by what you say, that means he actually thinks you or TDL is the scum.

Whats L0 wolfing?
    I don't agree with the Mormon faith, but their followers do exhibit some respectable qualities.
    If my gender, beliefs, philosophies, and attitudes are bothering you so much that you can't read me I'll be happy to answer those suspicions of yours.

Otherwise I'll just remain pleasantly "amused" at who you think I am.
    My jump was:

Mikecall thinks TDL/Calix are town
    Jester buddies with mafia (Calix equation)
    town -> scum
    This post is consuming me. I'll think about it since I kind of like where I am now.
    You're right, at this point I am. I'm distracted right now, I said I would go back to review his posts and haven't done so yet since I don't have a good picture of everyone just yet. I have yet to consider the words of TheDarkestLight, and yours in context with other player's posts. So yes, expect something on Mikecall soon, I'll do it now since both of you are on.

No? Mikecall doesn't exactly scumhunt, ever. He does usually try to appear as town and setup spec. He's doing a more in-depth analysis of it, so no he's still town.

It might be out of context but i'm pretty sure she said you were a jester or something. If people think you are a jester, there really isn't a point in pushing it unless you are jester and want to get lynched. Everyone else except Funce has pushed back against this sort of jester suspicion and it makes no sense. You = jester = less time spent.
    Except me, and at the end of things, Calix too.
    I find that you repeating "be that stupid" is not sufficient for you or Sen because your self-awareness gives you the ability to change the attitude to hide it.

I find this post to be a misrep of Calix. I can agree with Sen's assessment of tunneling, but this is tunneling-defensive. We can see the use of appeal to authority as well as the if statement. I generally find attacking other people without giving defenses of others or yourself to be usually a scum move. I don't have a meta of TheDarkestLight since I've only read one game with him in it and played another game with minimal interaction with him.

See above.

One of his redeeming town posts.

Can you sense the fear in this one? This post makes no sense from a jester perspective since I doubt the jester fears the investigative roles. I can't see the WIFOM from as a jester because they wouldn't need to do it, there is a special thing to note right here and I hope you all have noticed it.

Most of these posts are so conscious.

Doing a review of his posts lets me believe that my vote is justified and continues to be. Many of these posts indicates how he is not the jester and is a safe lynch.
    1. attacks without defense
    2. relies upon others for defense
    3. director of night actions in that special way

Let's lynch.
    Yes, I believe I missed that in the first time reading through. But none of his other posts seem to indicate he is jester. Call me inflexible, but I have a hard time switching my read on Mikecall. The point of the question was wondering if the jester would end the game not make him win. And why should he care about the game if he already wins and dies?

You can consider my town read on Calix to be stronger than Mikecall at this point.
    Just because they act scummy doesn't mean they are actually scum. That assumption only works if you are in a game full of really experienced players. It's not about being simply scummy, its being scummy towards the fact that they are scum. That means you would lynch Mikecall every game. So no, you lynch players if they are acting scummier than they usually are. In relative scumness, Mikecall is not being very scummy. I can townread bad players (don't worry Mikecall, you're not actually bad).

I didn't say you were the Jester, but looking back at it, you actually do have the highest jester rating according to my reads. I'm not exactly hunting the jester today, I'm only hunting those that don't seem like the jester and look like the mafia. Why are you so focused on that role?

And even though I haven't concluded you are the jester, you're pushing it. Stop, I'm going to focus on someone else. I'm not going to sit around and have you call my posts fluff.

I've got Funce listed as scummier than TDL, that doesn't mean I'm not willing to see more out of him and lynch TheDarkestLight today. I think Funce will present himself in one way or the other very soon.
    I voted TheDarkestLight first, part on RVS, part on emotion. Just because I confirmed my fears after it is not a post hoc. You used that logical fallacy wrong by the way. It's a simple formula, you feel that someone is scum, then you look into it and see if it was correct.

Sen your continued focus on me is alarming. Are you just trying to come up with things against me to say?
    I believe you mentioned the necessity of town reading, yet I don't remember you doing any.

Except me, and at the end of things, Calix too.
    I find that you repeating "be that stupid" is not sufficient for you or Sen because your self-awareness gives you the ability to change the attitude to hide it.

Misquoted, that was actually not written by me. But if this post is what I think it means, no I'm willing to believe it it's Sen and TheDarkestLight.
    I'M A PLEB. I have no qualms against using it.

Mikecall is not scum this game, and I have already stated my reason as to why. He isn't acting as scummy as usual this game, and aside from that one odd comment, hes been doing good analysis. Even you don't think he is scum this game.

My stuff evolves as I go into it, and I write my heart as I get to it. If I had the time to bring up every post of why I think which way, I'd only be reading the game and not posting.

You just didn't read my posts.

Funce was online, but I was busy typing. Sure that is a scummy move, but Funce has done that before. And if there is nothing to push then don't push it.
    Is PoE the only way you're going to find town?

No, your idea of me not reading his posts is wrong. I simply said I needed to look more in depth of his posts, which means I've already read his posts at least once. Why did I do that? I analyzed my own wall and noticed there was nothing of TheDarkestLight's on it. TDL is still scum, doesn't matter how you try to make of it.

Calix is continuing to maintain a open outlook toward all players instead of tunneling a few to find faults with them.
    She literally talked to every player in this game and came out all the better for it. Just realized I said exactly what Sen said.
    @Funce Since I'm taking a break from typing, you still have to answer about reading and leaving. I need your opinions on every single player in the game as updated.
    Also please answer the question on how you feel about the state of the game if nothing else.
    Thanks Mikecall.

@Everyone else I guess we'll discuss later. Maybe in four hours if you're on.
    Checking in to check in later.
    Saw some long Calix posts yesterday and a couple of Funce ones that I didn't get to yet. Should be some good stuff in there.
    "Activity, activity" -RLVG
    Calix:
    tonnages(thats a word right?) of stuff

I was talking about his special night action which he would have mentioned if he was the jester 185 Instead he threatens with it.

Funce:
    Said the same things he said just a little while ago. And voted me with odd lettering, which indicates he is afraid of a hammer? What was the vote count then?

Things concerning TheDarkestLight:

I don't get why you keep talking about a 3 heal night, I highly doubt that is what the jester will do tonight.

Mikecall:
    Posted about no-lynch vs. lynch
    Wasn't too exciting.

Sen:
    Made a good post in #223 actually
    While I don't like being continually discredited he does good mediating though. It seems quite townish.

I have to ask why he doesn't take into account playstyles at the same time.

TheDarkestLight:
    Only interacted with Calix after I left.
    @TheDarkestLight Stance on everyone except Calix please. Opinion on me/Sen interactions please.
    I'm worried that everyone hasn't already read into the boy/girl roles everyone has been spilling out all of last day.

15. ISO #365

Well unless you think Sen is scum, which I don't, then it has to be those two.

Fancy going and giving your opinion on the likelihood of secondpassing's D1 posts coming from Mafia or Jester?
    Well, the point is if they are Mafia and Jester, why would Toadette vote Mikecall? Perhaps the real life thing caused her to not really notice?

But moving onto your request...

SP yesterday was, attacking me from the beginning... Literally randomly at the start, which is like asking for a vote on oneself.

Against setup speculation, which I am actually for as in almost every setup using the setup to your advantage is a super pro-town move. I personally think winning>fun. Of course, so many people are the opposite and thus it only gives slight anti-town indicators.

Pro-lynching every day because there is a Jester. Strong logic and refuses to talk about reads because "they're bad". Typical noob-scum behavior.

Meanwhile Mikecall is anti-lynch, a rather pro-Mafia/Town strategy considering the Mafia doesn't want to chance the Jester getting lynched.

But then SP disagrees with my statement on Jesters and refuses to elaborate.

"meh" attempt at contribution and reads throughout the day.

The kill on Funce though makes me wonder if SP wanted to kill off someone who townread me hard and wanted to mislynch me. Funce just seems like such an illogical kill unless you consider that. Calix was hardcore out for my blood and is quite effective at changing votes, so with someone unwilling to vote me out the possibilities of me being mislynched were likely, except now I'm confirmed town.

So yeah, I'm still kinda indecisive on SP/Toadette at this point, although I'm not a fan of the "Just lynch me" thing from her, but perhaps it's WIFOM?

16. ISO #366

The host rushed and didn't ask, sorry to disappoint.
    There's a lack of other reserves and was oblivious to the thing called "Easter", thinking it would be fine with a small S-FM (6 player) as opposed to a big one (13 player).

With this said, I encourage any readers to opt-in as a reserve to play with immediate effect.

17. ISO #367

The kill on Funce though makes me wonder if SP wanted to kill off someone who townread me hard and wanted to mislynch me. Funce just seems like such an illogical kill unless you consider that. Calix was hardcore out for my blood and is quite effective at changing votes, so with someone unwilling to vote me out the possibilities of me being mislynched were likely, except now I'm confirmed town.
    Funce was sheeping me, and I think I made it clear that I had you as Town.
    If Funce's death was the result of some strategical plan -as opposed to a random hit at the last moment of the night-, I would say it's biggest impact was that it removed my biggest supporter in this game. His town read on you was a proxy of mine.

[hr[/hr]
    @RLVG: I can play both Toadette's role and mine; I'll argue against myself and even throw an OMGUS every once in a while.

Jokes aside, if you want to extend the day another 24 hours and the others agree to it, it'd be alright with that, so we get time for a reserve to pop in and read.

18. ISO #368

Quote Originally Posted by RLVG View Post
    The host rushed and didn't ask, sorry to disappoint.
    There's a lack of other reserves and was oblivious to the thing called "Easter", thinking it would be fine with a small S-FM (6 player) as opposed to a big one (13 player).

With this said, I encourage any readers to opt-in as a reserve to play with immediate effect.
    If no one does I'll try to stick it out
    :toad:

Spoiler : O.o :
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverWolf
    Why are you being an anti town bitch? You got a fucking point or just a major fucking attitude problem? I dare you to take me on with a game related case cuz I'll tear it apart.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

19. ISO #369

its* I'd*

Anyway, right now we should play under the asumption that the day is ending normally, and that a replacement might not show up before that happens.

Everyone should start making up their minds on who to vote, especially if your schedule doesn't align with that of our viking resident. Personally, I'll be around for some 8~ hours and likely won't show up again until the day's over.

20. ISO #370

How many hours left? I'm off work and after I run a few errands I may be up to give a little effort
    :toad:

Spoiler : O.o :
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverWolf
    Why are you being an anti town bitch? You got a fucking point or just a major fucking attitude problem? I dare you to take me on with a game related case cuz I'll tear it apart.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

21. ISO #371

22. ISO #372

23. ISO #373

24. ISO #374

25. ISO #375

26. ISO #376

Quote Originally Posted by Firebringer View Post
    I got your back jack.

00:59

A meteorite sighting is witnessed.

The meteorite also coincidentally hit Toadette.

Toadette was killed and in its place rose the bringer of fire.

Edit : That is if Firebringer accepts of course.
    Last edited by RLVG; March 23rd, 2016 at 05:06 PM.

27. ISO #377

28. ISO #378

29. ISO #379

30. ISO #380

31. ISO #381

32. ISO #382

33. ISO #383

34. ISO #384

35. ISO #385

36. ISO #386

37. ISO #387

38. ISO #388

39. ISO #389

40. ISO #390

41. ISO #391

42. ISO #392

43. ISO #393

44. ISO #394

45. ISO #395

Replacements are always a joy to deal with.

-vote Firebringer

46. ISO #396

I investigated Calix and found her to be a town girl:
    -vote Sen

This sorts itself out.
    Wait a minute...it just says "girl"
    Huh.

Guess Calix could be jester.
    Probably using confirmation bias here, but this seems like a scum slip with the "Calix showed up as TOWN Girl."

Wherever or not it was intentional is completely beyond me at this stage.

47. ISO #397

I'm looking on and just can't help but feel like this is the wrong lynch, FB's opening posts are just like, saying Jester to me, especially when combined with SP and Toadette. Toadette's "just lynch me", and SP's play day one was quite scummy with the "trying to justify an random vote from the start of the day."

Although FB seemingly didn't even consider Mikecall's existence and claim as Town Girl, and I did say the Mafia between then would likely want to push on Sen.

Cheers to me being indecisive.

48. ISO #398

I'm looking on and just can't help but feel like this is the wrong lynch, FB's opening posts are just like, saying Jester to me, especially when combined with SP and Toadette. Toadette's "just lynch me", and SP's play day one was quite scummy with the "trying to justify an random vote from the start of the day."

Although FB seemingly didn't even consider Mikecall's existence and claim as Town Girl, and I did say the Mafia between then would likely want to push on Sen.

Cheers to me being indecisive.
    Given how scummy Mikecall and all three players in SP's slot are, I don't blame you in the slightest.

It's basically a 'look who's scummy without actually wanting to be lynched' thing.

49. ISO #399

50. ISO #400

I almost want to see how Mikecall reacts to the current votes. Considering the day extension I think we have the time to see?

If he votes then that means either he is, a: Gamethrowing, b: Thinks Sen is the actual other non-town, c: Sen or Calix are non-town rather than him.