FM XXV - Signups (Take Two) - Page 2
Register

User Tag List

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
  1. ISO #51

Re: FM XXV - Signups (Take Two)

Quote Originally Posted by MattZed View Post
    This FM will certainly be anon, lol
    That having been said, I think it would be kind of cool to have a non-anonymous FM in the future at some point. At the very least, it would let some of the older names interact with some of the newer names. It's a bit different / depersonalized when you have no idea who you're dealing with, until after the game is long over.

2. ISO #52

3. ISO #53

4. ISO #54

5. ISO #55

6. ISO #56

7. ISO #57

Quote Originally Posted by Takumi View Post
    i get the sense that there is a bunch of drama between you two. I don't know what happened or whats going on but it is just a game and you gotta be able to put drama outside the game.
    Thats the thing, the drama is because of the games. its not something that can be jsut put "outside the game"

8. ISO #58

9. ISO #59

Quote Originally Posted by Takumi View Post
    i get the sense that there is a bunch of drama between you two. I don't know what happened or whats going on but it is just a game and you gotta be able to put drama outside the game.
    It's very common post-game to get ... salty.

Honestly, there are any number of reasons for players to hold grudges that can range from:
    -Blatant Gamethrowing
    -Horrible Hosting
    -General Trolling/Douchebaggery
    -History of Aggression
    etc.

I agree, it'd be great if we just played in an environment that fosters the spirit of the game instead of personal salt. As I understand, this particular feud extends off-site and this agreement helps keep everyone 'sane'.

10. ISO #60

11. ISO #61

Ika-let's talk about this privately and not bring it here. I am willing to play with Titis in anon games. I don't want to discuss personal shit here please. Titus should know exactly why she is in the wrong and that is enough. She is also easy to read. It's fine by me. Please drop it. Thanks <3
    @ika

12. ISO #62

Quote Originally Posted by Cryptonic View Post
    Don't worry, it's meta and you can use it against them to evoke emotional responses
    I hate that word meta its my trigger word. Stop it!
    :toad:

Spoiler : O.o :
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverWolf
    Why are you being an anti town bitch? You got a fucking point or just a major fucking attitude problem? I dare you to take me on with a game related case cuz I'll tear it apart.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

13. ISO #63

14. ISO #64

15. ISO #65

16. ISO #66

Quote Originally Posted by Frog View Post
    Goes without saying, i'm defending my title.
    @Zack - you're a champ. I mean this literally Season 2 champ! Haha, you guys probably remember Zack from Season 2 vs. TDL.
    Is he the same Zack that was in that recent MU game?
    Quote Originally Posted by Orpz View Post
    Why'd you leave out the sun emoji? I think it creates a huge sense of tone that is critical for the interpretation of the chat.
    Quote Originally Posted by FM Romeo View Post
    Go fuck yourself in the cucho.
    Quote Originally Posted by MattZed
    Your accent has ruined medieval fantasy films.

17. ISO #67

18. ISO #68

19. ISO #69

20. ISO #70

21. ISO #71

/sign
    My wish came true
    Intellectual growth comes from discussions, not arguments. If you are unwilling to change your position and hear the other persons side you are closed minded and wasting your time.
    If you can not clearly explain what the other sides reasoning is you can not disagree with their position because you do not understand it.

22. ISO #72

23. ISO #73

Quote Originally Posted by Zakronius View Post
    texas, nice
    Best country in the world imo : )
    Intellectual growth comes from discussions, not arguments. If you are unwilling to change your position and hear the other persons side you are closed minded and wasting your time.
    If you can not clearly explain what the other sides reasoning is you can not disagree with their position because you do not understand it.

24. ISO #74

25. ISO #75

26. ISO #76

27. ISO #77

Quote Originally Posted by Firebringer View Post
    I am still in to be first replace you need Cryptonic.

I don't want to be in the starting phases.... I lose too much energy when I try to put in the effort and don't feel like anyone else is doing any in the early phases.
    look at the last round of this - particularly me who was mod error killed N3/4 ish - YOU CAN DO IT @Firebringer !!!!

@Cryptonic - if you need a hand modding, look to the ±30 people who are voting on the polls but aren't signing up ;-)

28. ISO #78

29. ISO #79

30. ISO #80

@Helz - we're doing this right - ±50 signs
    Yeah, I have 1 or 2 more that may sign. I just didn't want to sign originally with the same player list.

Still have 0 respect for the 'lurk to win' crowd I expect all players to dedicate 19 hours a day and at least 1500 posts a day (From each player, not total). If you can't do that you are just a slacker : P

31. ISO #81

Quote Originally Posted by Helz View Post
    Yeah, I have 1 or 2 more that may sign. I just didn't want to sign originally with the same player list.

Still have 0 respect for the 'lurk to win' crowd I expect all players to dedicate 19 hours a day and at least 1500 posts a day (From each player, not total). If you can't do that you are just a slacker : P
    L2W is not exclusive to lame players. Certainly this setup entertains involves to higher degrees, unless it's going to be a repeat of reds + neutrals figuring out the game for greens which is lol!boring. IMO, this setup extends to 40 players and we have a real game, get the subs list up to 6.

32. ISO #82

I'm actually in a place to do it this time

33. ISO #83

34. ISO #84

L2W is not exclusive to lame players. Certainly this setup entertains involves to higher degrees, unless it's going to be a repeat of reds + neutrals figuring out the game for greens which is lol!boring. IMO, this setup extends to 40 players and we have a real game, get the subs list up to 6.
    Yeah. I often see town who say 'I want to lurk until a few days pass so there is information to work with' as opposed to actually working to generate that information. Its honestly a worse play because at least scum can justify L2W by saying their night action can win the game for them.

35. ISO #85

Yeah. I often see town who say 'I want to lurk until a few days pass so there is information to work with' as opposed to actually working to generate that information. Its honestly a worse play because at least scum can justify L2W by saying their night action can win the game for them.
    Lol Exactly - so straight forward- scum less players more power - town more players less power - L2W DOES NOT work for town mechanically. It's lol!fail. Hopefuly crypt support the site and we can make this game awesome :-D

36. ISO #86

37. ISO #87

38. ISO #88

39. ISO #89

40. ISO #90

41. ISO #91

42. ISO #92

43. ISO #93

44. ISO #94

45. ISO #95

Quote Originally Posted by Cryptonic View Post
    That's perfectly fine, I assumed you all would unsign when you originally signed up
    I thought about it but decided I won't unsign. I will try to draw more active players. This really is an amazing setup. I am just worried about the activity level

46. ISO #96

47. ISO #97

48. ISO #98

49. ISO #99

50. ISO #100

/unsign

Very regretfully.