NA or EU more active?
Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1

2. ISO #2

Re: NA or EU more active?

Most of the time, NA tends to be more active than that -- maybe 5 minutes or less usually? Also, we would recommend playing on NA generally speaking now. Due to Blizzard's security changes, we are no longer able to update the EU map with respect to player offenses / punishments, which means your experience may not be great if players decide to troll.

3. ISO #3

4. ISO #4

Quote Originally Posted by michalodzien View Post
    Will be points be the same in EU and NA?
    There are separate banks on EA and NA so unfortunately, points will not carry over between regions automatically. However, you can request a "point restore" here:
    https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/forumd...-List-Requests

Specifically, if you post a replay showing your points in EU, an in-game staff member (an administrator) will join you in a game and transfer what you had over to your NA account so you do not need to start over. This also includes achievements as well.
    Last edited by DarknessB; March 6th, 2016 at 02:53 PM.

5. ISO #5

6. ISO #6

Will i be lagging playing in NA? Also what about the time zones, when its 16:00 here in europe its like 10 pm in US which means most people are at work /school so it would probably be even less active than EU for me
    Many EU players now play in NA without any issue -- for example, one of our staff members, SuperJack, who lives in the UK. Obviously, it will depend on the quality of your connection, but I have not heard of any issues for people. Also, many people playing Mafia at 10 PM US time given that is after most peoples' day is over and they are vegging / relaxing before bed.
    Last edited by DarknessB; March 6th, 2016 at 02:58 PM.

7. ISO #7

8. ISO #8

I meant AM not PM so when i get back from school (4pm) people are still at work in the us (10am)
    Ah, I see. There will be less activity, but it should still be possible to get a game after a while. Most of the EU people who play on the NA server tend to play a little later in the day for that reason. For example, if you played at 9 PM your time, that would be 3 PM U.S. Eastern time and there will likely be higher activity levels. Unfortunately, the time zone difference means the higher activity levels will be later on at night for you. You still shouldn't have huge problems getting into games though and I imagine your experience will be better than EU in terms of the much larger player base.

9. ISO #9

10. ISO #10

Quote Originally Posted by Larrite View Post
    Well... i tried to move on NA today but when i start a game (Mafia game i mean) and the loading reach to 100%, the game kick me back to the menu with the game recap and duration = 0:00.
    Did u know that issue and how to fix it, btw, i'm sorry bout my bad english ^^
    You probably need to get your account whitelisted on account of new protection against hackers who make new accounts to ruin the game. Make a whitelist request here with your account information:
    https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/forumd...-List-Requests

Then you should be able to play once the request is approved and we get your account added to the game map (usually updated pretty quickly, within a couple days at the most). No problem re: bad English and hopefully, we get you into the game soon.
    Last edited by DarknessB; March 6th, 2016 at 03:22 PM.

11. ISO #11

12. ISO #12

13. ISO #13

14. ISO #14

Well seems like i need to wait a week or something to get added to the whitelist soo theres that
    My understanding is that once approved, whitelistings are adding to the map with every update. These days, the map is being updated at least several times a week so I would check every day or two and hopefully, you will be able to play soon.

15. ISO #15