S-FM 182: Lynch Fetish - Page 17
Register

User Tag List

Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7 13 14 15 16 17
  1. ISO #801

Re: S-FM 182: Lynch Fetish

Quote Originally Posted by DarknessB View Post
    Mind you, in that game, you played very oddly for a Citizen and drew all sorts of scummy attention onto yourself. Remember, the main goal of a Citizen is to contribute to discussion in a positive way (scum hunt) and draw the night attack, not convince everyone you are so suspicious that you wouldn't have been targeted by the killing scum. That goes back to my point of overdoing it early on and digging yourself into a hole which is hard to recover from.
    Lol he was straight up policy lynched that game
    :toad:

Spoiler : O.o :
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverWolf
    Why are you being an anti town bitch? You got a fucking point or just a major fucking attitude problem? I dare you to take me on with a game related case cuz I'll tear it apart.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

2. ISO #802

3. ISO #803

I decided to leave my contribution to a minimal. By time I arrived the game had already seemed to be heading in the right direction and I didn't want to disturb it until the time was right.
    Sorry if you hated that play.

Question, Did I post more or less than Ika?
    Cryptonic made this sig

Quote Originally Posted by HentaiManOfPeace View Post
    gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

4. ISO #804

5. ISO #805

6. ISO #806

7. ISO #807

8. ISO #808

9. ISO #809

10. ISO #810

11. ISO #811

-vote toadette

See im not scum

Ika hammer now!

Quote Originally Posted by Firebringer View Post
    Lynching paladin is like picking out the biggest guy in prison and trying to beat him up because he looks the toughest.He is the most townie person here and its really silly he [has a train on him], given the level of stupid on this wagon, should I be even surprised?

12. ISO #812

A change i would make is let mafia have a short night chat
    Or let messages be relayed via host, otherwise there is 0 coordination and makes it very difficult for scum to avoid 3v2

Quote Originally Posted by Firebringer View Post
    Lynching paladin is like picking out the biggest guy in prison and trying to beat him up because he looks the toughest.He is the most townie person here and its really silly he [has a train on him], given the level of stupid on this wagon, should I be even surprised?

13. ISO #813

14. ISO #814

15. ISO #815

Quote Originally Posted by ThePaladin View Post
    A change i would make is let mafia have a short night chat
    Or let messages be relayed via host, otherwise there is 0 coordination and makes it very difficult for scum to avoid 3v2
    Or just act like a really good Citizen and get yourself lynched. Just like Fire, Second and Mike did. The earlier you get lynched the better.
    Cryptonic made this sig

Quote Originally Posted by HentaiManOfPeace View Post
    gotchu fam

Attachment 28016