User Tag List

Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #101

Re: S-FM 181: Lynch Fetish

Quote Originally Posted by Firebringer View Post
    Hold on this game isn't winnable.

Say we get down to 5 players left.
    2 are Jesters and 3 town.

Okay say we know who is town among these players.
    2 town vote for that 1 town.

We need a jester to basically throw the game in order to win.

Wat is this shit? How was this approved?
    LOL Game is broken

Replace me out host or fix win conditions
    :toad:

Spoiler : O.o :
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverWolf
    Why are you being an anti town bitch? You got a fucking point or just a major fucking attitude problem? I dare you to take me on with a game related case cuz I'll tear it apart.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

2. ISO #102

3. ISO #103

Host, fix win condition

Why are you being an anti town bitch? You got a fucking point or just a major fucking attitude problem? I dare you to take me on with a game related case cuz I'll tear it apart.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

4. ISO #104

Hold on this game isn't winnable.

Say we get down to 5 players left.
    2 are Jesters and 3 town.

Okay say we know who is town among these players.
    2 town vote for that 1 town.

We need a jester to basically throw the game in order to win.

Wat is this shit? How was this approved?
    It's winnable you fool.
    2jesters versus 3 town
    town can tie and random lynch.
    if jester is lynched its 3v1
    then 2v1
    if both town vote the other, they get lyncehd out of the tie and town wins 1v1 tie.

If a town is lynched at 3v2
    2v2 Town win condition is met, town wins.

IT WORKS DERPYBRINGGER

Lynching paladin is like picking out the biggest guy in prison and trying to beat him up because he looks the toughest.He is the most townie person here and its really silly he [has a train on him], given the level of stupid on this wagon, should I be even surprised?

5. ISO #105

6. ISO #106

Quote Originally Posted by ThePaladin View Post
    It's winnable you fool.
    2jesters versus 3 town
    then 2v1
    if both town vote the other, they get lyncehd out of the tie and town wins 1v1 tie.

IT WORKS DERPYBRINGGER
    Math is so hard guyzzzzzz.

Lynching paladin is like picking out the biggest guy in prison and trying to beat him up because he looks the toughest.He is the most townie person here and its really silly he [has a train on him], given the level of stupid on this wagon, should I be even surprised?

7. ISO #107

It's winnable you fool.
    2jesters versus 3 town
    then 2v1

IT WORKS DERPYBRINGGER
    If town ties a vote with 1 player misvoting and then it comes down to one of them is random lynched. That is poor poor design.
    Don't pet growlithe, he will bite you.

8. ISO #108

Quote Originally Posted by secondpassing View Post
    Firebringer is obvious town.

-vote Firebringer
    Welcome.back to town club

Town: Fire, second passing

Maybe, lean scum: ika

Scum: Paladin

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

9. ISO #109

If town ties a vote with 1 player misvoting and then it comes down to one of them is random lynched. That is poor poor design.
    Mattzed knows it since It is explicitly referred to in setup.
    Town has to actually be smart in lylo what heresy. It's no different from 2townv1 mafia in regular game-i.e. if 1 town is stupid town loses.

10. ISO #110

Mattzed knows it since It is explicitly referred to in setup.
    Town has to actually be smart in lylo what heresy. It's no different from 2townv1 mafia in regular game-i.e. if 1 town is stupid town loses.
    And you're still trying your hardest to be anti town.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

11. ISO #111

12. ISO #112

Quote Originally Posted by Toadette View Post
    And you're still trying your hardest to be anti town.
    Totally. By asking people to not read role cards is so scum.
    Especially when the only useful thing on a role card is partners but if you're town then you don't have that.
    Aka pro-town players have nothing to gain by reading a card.

I just had to explain to you and firebringer why the setup is winnable for town and you call me anti-town sheesh.
    Also Please Dig your hole deeper.

13. ISO #113

14. ISO #114

I'm seeing a pattern
    *slow clap*
    Now you see why I scum-read them both?

15. ISO #115

Totally. By asking people to not read role cards is so scum.
    Especially when the only useful thing on a role card is partners but if you're town then you don't have that.
    Aka pro-town players have nothing to gain by reading a card.

I just had to explain to you and firebringer why the setup is winnable for town and you call me anti-town sheesh.
    Also Please Dig your hole deeper.
    You have made 0 town moves this game.

I thought coming into this game how the hell are you supposed to play this one?

Soon as it started it just clicked. Town strategy is clear and you are not championing the town strategy.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

16. ISO #116

17. ISO #117

*slow clap*
    Now you see why I scum-read them both?
    Both want the other to be lynched very much.
    Both are very anxious to get a lynch off quickly on themselves.
    Toadette is calling the people who voted for her or fire town and all others scum. Bad logic imo.

18. ISO #118

Also you fools don't hammer MattZed FFS

19. ISO #119

-vote MattZed

I'm gonig to stop posting to let the people who are going to catch up read.
    This is not town motivated. Has nothing to do with me or Fire.

Both want the other to be lynched very much.
    Both are very anxious to get a lynch off quickly on themselves.
    Toadette is calling the people who voted for her or fire town and all others scum. Bad logic imo.
    Yes because if fire flipped scum, I would totally be lynched next. You realize how stupid this sounds right?

Also sad to see you start with the pre-flip associative fail logic too.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

20. ISO #120

21. ISO #121

You have made 0 town moves this game.

I thought coming into this game how the hell are you supposed to play this one?

Soon as it started it just clicked. Town strategy is clear and you are not championing the town strategy.

Are you honestly suggesting that lynching most active-players is a town strategy?
    So you're saying when we get into the inevitable 3v2 or 2v1 lylo's we should leave the unactive townies to decided that? Wow.... Just Wow....
    Let's not even get reads off of everyone from everyone on d1 before lynching either. NOPE - you
    Seriously, This is a setup where being active d1 and active players remaining till end are arguably the most important.
    Yes at first it seems like getting yourself lynched is the best strategy, but unless you are very lurkish that is a horribly strategy and is just asking for town to throw in lylo.

22. ISO #122

Paladin is flipping his reads faster than....welll I don't know something else that flips fast.

Flip cup?
    Only read I have flipped was you, because of your bussing/ hinting post about something important being on my rolecard.
    Everyone else is the same. It's day1 with half of the players not posted, it's not like i'm even changing hard-town to scum on d4 or something.

23. ISO #123

Paladin is flipping his reads faster than....welll I don't know something else that flips fast.

Flip cup?
    I hate myself for saying it but you seem to be the only other one (so far) that actually gets this game and the clear town strategy moving forward. Its really quite simple.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

24. ISO #124

Are you honestly suggesting that lynching most active-players is a town strategy?
    So you're saying when we get into the inevitable 3v2 or 2v1 lylo's we should leave the unactive townies to decided that? Wow.... Just Wow....
    Let's not even get reads off of everyone from everyone on d1 before lynching either. NOPE - you
    Seriously, This is a setup where being active d1 and active players remaining till end are arguably the most important.
    Yes at first it seems like getting yourself lynched is the best strategy, but unless you are very lurkish that is a horribly strategy and is just asking for town to throw in lylo.
    This actually has a few good points.
    Don't pet growlithe, he will bite you.

25. ISO #125

Only read I have flipped was you, because of your bussing/ hinting post about something important being on my rolecard.
    Everyone else is the same. It's day1 with half of the players not posted, it's not like i'm even changing hard-town to scum on d4 or something.
    So is Fire scum pals with you or scum pals with me? You've suggested both.

And you still don't vote your town read secondpassing

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

26. ISO #126

I'm not advocating my lynch. Put your vote on your town read or you're not town.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

27. ISO #127

So is Fire scum pals with you or scum pals with me? You've suggested both.

And you still don't vote your town read secondpassing
    Why I'm not voting secondpassing

He's active. Half of the players haven't posted. We don't have any reads on or from those players.
    Why should I lynch an active towny over a lurking towny especially if we are going with the probability of lynching a town which you stated earlier.

28. ISO #128

Why I'm not voting secondpassing

He's active. Half of the players haven't posted. We don't have any reads on or from those players.
    Why should I lynch an active towny over a lurking towny especially if we are going with the probability of lynching a town which you stated earlier.
    If you're scum reading me and fire why not vote a lurker then?

You're not voting at all.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

29. ISO #129

-vote SuperJack

Here's a vote.
    This vote makes much more sense than you and firebringer training each other.

30. ISO #130

-vote SuperJack

Here's a vote.
    This vote makes much more sense than you and firebringer training each other.
    And it came only after you realized the town strategy.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

31. ISO #131

If you're scum reading me and fire why not vote a lurker then?

You're not voting at all.
    If someone is completely inactive they get modkilled.
    If a town gets modkilled that benefits rest of town. (actually I think modkill's purpose is sorta working in reverse here......)
    If anyone else votes Superjack or if he posts I'm going right back to not voting, I've already stated why it is dumb to vote 0posters and active's and unfortunately the closest example of a current good vote is ika, but I can see some idiots hammering him and I want to see if he posts more.

32. ISO #132

And it came only after you realized the town strategy.
    Says the guy who's voting one of the most-active townies.

33. ISO #133

Let's see what you do. Fire switch to SuperJack. 6/8 chance of hitting town.

-vote SuperJack

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

34. ISO #134

I literally just said what I would do
    -vote Mattzed

35. ISO #135

Says the guy who's voting one of the most-active townies.
    So now he's a towny again?

Also its about time you learn I'm not a guy.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

36. ISO #136

I literally just said what I would do
    -vote Mattzed
    Not serious about voting SuperJack

Everyone vote SuperJack.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

37. ISO #137

Let's see what you do. Fire switch to SuperJack. 6/8 chance of hitting town.

-vote SuperJack

Ending day 1 especially on a person who we are going to get no reads on or from is absolutely absurd.
    I also generally trust SJ's behavoir in lylo situations, now that i think about it(mostly too bothered to recheck role list over these stupid startegies that toadette somehow managed to pull enough mental gymnastics to believe its pro-town)

38. ISO #138

If someone is completely inactive they get modkilled.
    If a town gets modkilled that benefits rest of town. (actually I think modkill's purpose is sorta working in reverse here......)
    If anyone else votes Superjack or if he posts I'm going right back to not voting, I've already stated why it is dumb to vote 0posters and active's and unfortunately the closest example of a current good vote is ika, but I can see some idiots hammering him and I want to see if he posts more.
    You're making zero sense

You won't vote actives

You won't vote inactives

You only want one person lynched - you

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

39. ISO #139

40. ISO #140

So now he's a towny again?

Also its about time you learn I'm not a guy.
    I generally use guy as a asexual term, sorry, would you perfer that I use person?
    By Townie I meant person in the game. Do we have a specific word for that and no player doesn't count.

41. ISO #141

42. ISO #142

Ending day 1 especially on a person who we are going to get no reads on or from is absolutely absurd.
    I also generally trust SJ's behavoir in lylo situations, now that i think about it(mostly too bothered to recheck role list over these stupid startegies that toadette somehow managed to pull enough mental gymnastics to believe its pro-town)
    Why would scum hammer town to end day early? They wouldn't.

You are playing very anti the town strategy this game

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

43. ISO #143

Quote Originally Posted by ika View Post
    i wwant o lycnh toaddete
    If you're town reading me vote me.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

44. ISO #144

Just because this game is reversed does not make it immune to vote analysis.

The more.votes the more we see into peoples motivations

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

45. ISO #145

Also anyone catch that Paladin doesn't want to vote active town because then inactive town can't lynch town - even though as he states, inactive town will be modkilled?

Town known what town should do this game.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

46. ISO #146

You're making zero sense

You won't vote actives

You won't vote inactives

You only want one person lynched - you
    Anyone who votes me is probably scum.
    Me and secondpassing already went over why we shouldn't vote each other.

@ika If you are follwoing my logic, no one; If you want to follow Toadette's logic, probably SJ

1--------Should we lynch people who are in danger of getting modkilled for inactivity-ABSOLUTELY NOT
    2-------Should we lynch people who are very active-probably not
    2.5-----Should we lynch people who are hard-town reads and are very active if there are other choices-NO
    3--------Should we lynch people who aren't going to get modkileld but also aren't contributing much/reading much-Probably best option.

Statements 2 and 3 are probablies due to if a person is hard-town or hard-scum read. Notice how I said hard not soft like you and fire. Although you are slowly moving up the scum-ladder.

47. ISO #147

Anyone who votes me is probably scum.
    Me and secondpassing already went over why we shouldn't vote each other.

@ika If you are follwoing my logic, no one; If you want to follow Toadette's logic, probably SJ

1--------Should we lynch people who are in danger of getting modkilled for inactivity-ABSOLUTELY NOT
    2-------Should we lynch people who are very active-probably not
    2.5-----Should we lynch people who are hard-town reads and are very active if there are other choices-NO
    3--------Should we lynch people who aren't going to get modkileld but also aren't contributing much/reading much-Probably best option.

Statements 2 and 3 are probablies due to if a person is hard-town or hard-scum read. Notice how I said hard not soft like you and fire. Although you are slowly moving up the scum-ladder.
    "Lynch nobody so a random jester will die plz"

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

48. ISO #148

Quote Originally Posted by ThePaladin
    The point of this game is to lynch town reads. You are describing scummy behavior from normal games.

If you're trying to act scummy as town this game you are playing it wrong.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

49. ISO #149

The point of this game is to lynch town reads. You are describing scummy behavior from normal games.

Lyncing hard-town reads who are active is an absolutely abyssmal play.
    Let me re-iterate this for you.

DO YOU TRUST LURKERS TO NOT MESS UP A LYLO?
    WAIT YOU SAY YOU DO WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU

Firebringer clearly I'm not getting through perhaps you can reword this so Toadette stops tunneling me and ignoring my reasons?

50. ISO #150

We're in a pickle. We need town reads to direct the votes and at the same time we need to lynch them in the end.

Just because this game is reversed does not make it immune to vote analysis.

The more.votes the more we see into peoples motivations
    Which is why we should wait upon the others to input their thoughts. Day is 48 hours (wheee long for this game, but yay.)

Also, to answer a question from before, in setup workshop MattZed(?) said that scum needs to be active in order to get themselves lynched. Me and Paladin almost-sorta suggested that we do not get lynched. Because a victory with all jesters lynched from groups and not a total pool seems harder to do. I understand this plan has not been well formed. So.. thoughts on creating blocks?