Not sure what to do about being point banned!
Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1

Not sure what to do about being point banned!

Hi, I'm new to this website but I have been playing mafia on and off for about 3 years. I got a new computer after about a year playing and had to start over and i was complaining about it in game. Someone messaged me later after the game on how I could get my points back. He wanted me to change some file on my computer which I had no idea that kind of thing was stored on MY computer. I thought it was on a server or something. So I did it, and I will admit I did think it may be bannable. I mean where I was trying to get my points BACK, of course others would get max points and it should be bannable. Now I know what I did was wrong but I was frustrated at having to start over, which in no way excuses me. But I do have to say that after continuing to play for maybe a year and a half to 2 years I was hoping I would be able to gain points again eventually. I don't know where to do this at and I'm not sure if this is the right place but if someone could point me in the right direction it would be much appreciated. I'm assuming I was given a permanent point ban for only one offense, ever. I've never game thrown or hacked the game (other than changing the numbers in that file.) After all this time I have learned my lesson and will gain the points back on my own this time around. I am playing several games every night now so it won't be too hard. I have kept supporting mafia for a long time now even through my ban. I still have fun and it was fun even without points but eventually it has gotten old. I can't be different characters or wear hats or play russian roulette. But most importantly, I don't get to see which roles I have won with and what I have not. Therefore the game doesn't have much progression for me although I do still enjoy playing it with no points. However, it's hard to stay interested knowing that after each game I have made no progress. It's my fault that this happened but I have been banned for a very long time and if there's any way I could be unbanned I would continue playing for an even longer time. Is there any way I could be given the ability to gain points again with more extensive eyes on my account to prove I will never do the file change thing again. Sorry again, and thanks for reading!

2. ISO #2

3. ISO #3

Re: Not sure what to do about being point banned!

I love oops

Spoiler : :

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▄
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░░░▒░▒▒▒▒▌
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▌░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▓▒░░░░░░▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▌▒░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓
    ▁▁▒▁▁▁▁▁▒▒░░░▒░░░░░░▒░░░░░▒░░░▒
    ▁▁▁▐▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░▁▐█▁▐░▒▒▁▐█▁░░░
    ▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▌░░░░░░▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▀▀░░░░▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄██▓▓▌▀░▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▄▒░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▓▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌
    ▁▁▁▁▁▄▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄

4. ISO #4

5. ISO #5

Re: Not sure what to do about being point banned!

Quote Originally Posted by Savaje View Post
    1-S2-1-2617159
    Is that it?
    That look's correct.
    I love oops

Spoiler : :

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▄
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░░░▒░▒▒▒▒▌