S-FM Bloato
    S-FM Pinky
    S-FM Shyster
    S-FM Squiggly
    S-FM Grubby
    S-FM Buzzy
    S-FM Jetster

Graveyard:
    S-FM Example, died N0, he had parts X, Y, and Z. He was sized X.

Role List:
    Cell
    Cell

Cell
    Cell
    Cell
    Cell
    Cell
    Cell
    Cell

Cell

Day start Shortcuts:
    Day 1
    Day 2
    Day 3
    Day 4
    Day 5

The Eleven Commandments Rules:

1. Inactive players will be replaced or modkilled.

2. White Bold Text shall not be used by mere mortals, this text shall be used only by me.

3. English shall be the only language used.

4. Do not post links to other websites.

5. Offensive videos/pictures shall not be tolerated.

6. Excessive insulting is not allowed.

7. Thou who edit or delete thine post shall be smited.

8. Quoting any PM's or Feedback by me is forbidden.

9. Usage of invisible ink is not allowed.

10. Communicating with players or through third parties about the game is strictly forbidden

11. COM hunting and claiming will not be allowed.

Last edited by deathworlds; February 3rd, 2016 at 04:20 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by MattZed View Post
    deathworld's and RLVG's suicides made me lul. I take a lot of pleasure in knowing that I gave you an night action, and that you used it to kill yourself.
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    At least Mesk has lewdy lefty and raunchy righty. You're not even Canadian.
    Quote Originally Posted by FM-Shocked Kirby Face View Post
    Deathworlds is simply better than us at this game. Don't kill them for that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    fucketh me in the ass

2. ISO #2

Re: S-FM 178: Spore, Cell Stage

Day 1

RP

"Filling tank with H2O. Enriching enviorment with O2. Initating cell generation sequence. Success, we have life!"
    72 hours later
    "Hey, did you feed them yet?"
    "FUCK!"

Living Cells:
    S-FM Junior
    S-FM Minno
    S-FM Needle Buzzy
    S-FM Bloato
    S-FM Pinky
    S-FM Shyster
    S-FM Squiggly
    S-FM Grubby
    S-FM Buzzy
    S-FM Jetster

Graveyard:
    S-FM Example, died N0, he had parts X, Y, and Z. He was sized X.

Days End

10 plants have spawned.

11 votes to hammer.

There is a manditory lynch
    Last edited by deathworlds; February 2nd, 2016 at 06:20 PM.
    deathworld's and RLVG's suicides made me lul. I take a lot of pleasure in knowing that I gave you an night action, and that you used it to kill yourself.
    fucketh me in the ass

3. ISO #3

4. ISO #4

5. ISO #5

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Squiggly View Post
    -vote S-FM Grubby

Carnivore spotted! Follow Squiggly to victory!
    Your eye must be malfunctioning, dear.

In any case, I believe that a good sweep through the setup will prove beneficial. Knowing the astuteness of many players, I assume that even the simplest mechanics will be misinterpreted and this is a setup that requires close attention to detail.

I have also PMed our Host and he gave me bad news; there are only so many plants to be consumed during the day. I believe this is something that should be taken into consideration before we blindly consume all the vegetation.

6. ISO #6

OHHHHHHHHHHHHH, LOOK AT ME! I HAS A BETTER NAME THAN LIKE EVERYOONE ELSE.
    -vote [CENTER][COLOR=#DC0000][COLOR=#7B68EE][B][URL="https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/member.php/15886-S-FM-Squiggly"]S-FM Squiggly[/URL][/B][/COLOR][/COLOR][/CENTER]

Carnivore spotted! Follow Needle Buzzy to victory!

7. ISO #7

I would like to clarify that you may change avatars. Just make sure that they are locked in before the end of Day 2!
    fucketh me in the ass

8. ISO #8

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Needle Buzzy View Post
    OHHHHHHHHHHHHH, LOOK AT ME! I HAS A BETTER NAME THAN LIKE EVERYOONE ELSE.
    -vote [CENTER][COLOR=#DC0000][COLOR=#7B68EE][B][URL="https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/member.php/15886-S-FM-Squiggly"]S-FM Squiggly[/URL][/B][/COLOR][/COLOR][/CENTER]

Carnivore spotted! Follow Needle Buzzy to victory!
    Hahahahahahahaha

9. ISO #9

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Grubby View Post

In any case, I believe that a good sweep through the setup will prove beneficial. Knowing the astuteness of many players, I assume that even the simplest mechanics will be misinterpreted and this is a setup that requires close attention to detail.

I have also PMed our Host and he gave me bad news; there are only so many plants to be consumed during the day. I believe this is something that should be taken into consideration before we blindly consume all the vegetation.
    That's a lot of words to say "make sure you read the setup".

10. ISO #10

mY foS on
    S-FM Grubby

Originally Posted by S-FM Squiggly
    -vote S-FM Grubby

Carnivore spotted! Follow Squiggly to victory!

HeRE ER SEE THAT THRY HASVE MENTIONED THE WORTD "eye" TTTHIS MAAAY BE A NINT TO ONE OF THTE THINGS TEHET HAVE ON THEY BODYS AND LIKE THEY TGEJHN SEID DFEAR! DEAR MEANSS ANTERLSSSSS SO THEY HASVE EYE AND DEAR/

THEN THEN SEY LIKE CASE, SWEEP, CLOSE, SO I GUESS THEY HAVE PINVERS!

AND THEN THEY PEN HOST ABOUT POLANTS ,MUSY BE WEED YES?

11. ISO #11

12. ISO #12

13. ISO #13

14. ISO #14

15. ISO #15

Bump
    fucketh me in the ass

16. ISO #16

17. ISO #17

18. ISO #18

19. ISO #19

Wow, page one bump. Just how many shitlords are in this game?
    Too many. I anticipate that this game is not going to go well. Just a hunch.

I would propose the strategy of the larger cells taking the attention during the day chat, seeing as it would be harder for the Carnivores to kill them at night and they can just replenish themselves either today or the next morning...

Or having the smaller cells use the above plan to deter attacks by bluffing while they gain HP...

...but it doesn't look like anyone gives a fuck at the moment, so I'll take anyone talking.

Speaking of attacks, the Carnivores can, from what I gathered from the setup, inflict up to 6 damage on a target if they both attacked.

The reason I am currently focusing on the setup is a) there isn't a lot to discuss about the current Day One trolling shenanigans and b) I don't trust that anyone has actually read it properly.

20. ISO #20

21. ISO #21

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Junior View Post
    How does the eating work. He said we eat in the day or night, so how exactly does that work?
    You PM the action to him and specify how much you want.

I'd be careful with that, however. We only have a limited number of plants so we can't have everyone submit "eat three plants" to him because we will run out for that day/ night cycle and the players that need it could miss out. I'm not going to ask wherever you need it or not as that's your decision, but I wouldn't use it lightly.

22. ISO #22

23. ISO #23

24. ISO #24

You PM the action to him and specify how much you want.

I'd be careful with that, however. We only have a limited number of plants so we can't have everyone submit "eat three plants" to him because we will run out for that day/ night cycle and the players that need it could miss out. I'm not going to ask wherever you need it or not as that's your decision, but I wouldn't use it lightly.
    I agree, if we have too many of the plants, then we risk the chance of not having enough for those who might need to have during the night.

25. ISO #25

26. ISO #26

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Pinky View Post
    The one who stands out to me was Squiggly, just from the jumping on that particualr person and the way he responds to it,

-vote S-FM Squiggly

Now any particular reasons why you went after grubby over anyone else, seems rather suspicious.
    Content aside for a moment, I approve of this attempt at shifting the discussion forward.

While we wait for his response, I shall do the same. What do you make of Needle Buzzy's odd typing style? Do you think it's trolling or part of a strategy? If you think it's the latter, how much do you think this will benefit town or/ and scum?

27. ISO #27

Content aside for a moment, I approve of this attempt at shifting the discussion forward.

While we wait for his response, I shall do the same. What do you make of Needle Buzzy's odd typing style? Do you think it's trolling or part of a strategy? If you think it's the latter, how much do you think this will benefit town or/ and scum?
    From needles response, I am finding his approach a bit suspicious, considering he wants to draw the attention towards himself through trolling. At the moment, I have a null read on him, just because through the 3 posts that needle has posted, they have not contributed anything at all to the town welfare, I would say someone to look out for.

28. ISO #28

At the moment, there havent been anybody who has been online, even if this hasnt gotten much discussion and majority of people have been either shitposting or been inactive. But really, we got to get the discussion going, no way we can get the pressure going if there was 2 pages of text.

29. ISO #29

From needles response, I am finding his approach a bit suspicious, considering he wants to draw the attention towards himself through trolling. At the moment, I have a null read on him, just because through the 3 posts that needle has posted, they have not contributed anything at all to the town welfare, I would say someone to look out for.
    You have noted that his approach is suspicious. While perfectly valid, can you see any pro-town motivations behind such a move?

It is true that he has not posted anything invaluable, but the fact that you felt the need to include this in your observations implies that you believe there is a player who has.

After rereading the chat, I believe that you are voting Squiggly because he voted me as part of RVS before I had posted. Correct me if I am wrong here in my interpretation of your thoughts. In any case, why do you think this is more likely to be a scum-aligned move than not?

30. ISO #30

At the moment, there havent been anybody who has been online, even if this hasnt gotten much discussion and majority of people have been either shitposting or been inactive. But really, we got to get the discussion going, no way we can get the pressure going if there was 2 pages of text.
    -vote S-FM Shyster

31. ISO #31

You have noted that his approach is suspicious. While perfectly valid, can you see any pro-town motivations behind such a move?

It is true that he has not posted anything invaluable, but the fact that you felt the need to include this in your observations implies that you believe there is a player who has.

After rereading the chat, I believe that you are voting Squiggly because he voted me as part of RVS before I had posted. Correct me if I am wrong here in my interpretation of your thoughts. In any case, why do you think this is more likely to be a scum-aligned move than not?
    Because, usually, depending on the move that scum or town would try to do, the approach for trying to bus the vote onto someone, can be either a strong incentive for town / scum to want to either pressure or lynch that individual because of the lack of evidence that they could of mustered in order for a policy lynch for example to happen.

However, I am finding that since we are in a perdicament of 9v2v1 with the capability of mafia being able to do 4 damage to someone whereas another can do 2 damage, if the cells do have the spikes part, so really, if mafia do have spikes and the normal factional night kill, then we have the possibility of losing 2 town at night from KPN.

For your third point, I went on squiggly because his approach towards chat has been of either a troll town or a possibility of scum, reason why I have a null read at the moment, but because of this, I was thinking its a good place to start with getting discussion.

32. ISO #32

A very good town read you got there, now any particulars reasons why calling everyone shitlords is helping your case?

Considering the fact that we have over a day and a quarter in order to get discussion going, relating back to my first point, would it really help your case?

33. ISO #33

Because, usually, depending on the move that scum or town would try to do, the approach for trying to bus the vote onto someone, can be either a strong incentive for town / scum to want to either pressure or lynch that individual because of the lack of evidence that they could of mustered in order for a policy lynch for example to happen.

However, I am finding that since we are in a perdicament of 9v2v1 with the capability of mafia being able to do 4 damage to someone whereas another can do 2 damage, if the cells do have the spikes part, so really, if mafia do have spikes and the normal factional night kill, then we have the possibility of losing 2 town at night from KPN.

For your third point, I went on squiggly because his approach towards chat has been of either a troll town or a possibility of scum, reason why I have a null read at the moment, but because of this, I was thinking its a good place to start with getting discussion.
    I think I should correct you. I know that the role list in the first page states 12 players, but this is actually a 10 player setup. We have 7 town, 2 scum and 1 neutral. As far as I am concerned, lynching an inactive or openly anti-town player on Day One has a 1/3 chance of hitting scum. I like those odds and using Day One for a policy lynch (if nothing better arrives) would improve the chances of town having pro-town and competent players in MYLO/ LYLO.

I do not believe that mafia would both have the factional kill, the ability to inflict two more damage with the other cell and have the Vigilante/ Veteran combo. This would be, as you forgot to add, on top of an unpredictable Neutral who may become a Serial Killer...in a setup of 10 players.

I get the impression that Squiggly is a player who will bite, so I consider your vote well-spent.

34. ISO #34

That's a lot of words to say "make sure you read the setup".
    I think I should correct you. I know that the role list in the first page states 12 players, but this is actually a 10 player setup. We have 7 town, 2 scum and 1 neutral. As far as I am concerned, lynching an inactive or openly anti-town player on Day One has a 1/3 chance of hitting scum. I like those odds and using Day One for a policy lynch (if nothing better arrives) would improve the chances of town having pro-town and competent players in MYLO/ LYLO.

I do not believe that mafia would both have the factional kill, the ability to inflict two more damage with the other cell and have the Vigilante/ Veteran combo. This would be, as you forgot to add, on top of an unpredictable Neutral who may become a Serial Killer...in a setup of 10 players.

I get the impression that Squiggly is a player who will bite, so I consider your vote well-spent.
    Ah, fair enough then, so if the current suituation is 7v2v1, then I agree that either we use the votes to pressure people or if it does come to the end and we dont have much time, then a policy lynch might be the way forward, there is no doubt in my mind that this first part of the day will get much discussion going, considering that majority of people wouldnt have the time to get on the game and be able to contribute much.

I would think having the cell having the oppuntunity to become mafia or being a lone serial killer would be the top priority for the lynch, because if he is to become either a solo serial killer or a mafia, we could be in trouble if it does indeed come down to mylo or lylo.

35. ISO #35

36. ISO #36

Ah, fair enough then, so if the current suituation is 7v2v1, then I agree that either we use the votes to pressure people or if it does come to the end and we dont have much time, then a policy lynch might be the way forward, there is no doubt in my mind that this first part of the day will get much discussion going, considering that majority of people wouldnt have the time to get on the game and be able to contribute much.

I would think having the cell having the oppuntunity to become mafia or being a lone serial killer would be the top priority for the lynch, because if he is to become either a solo serial killer or a mafia, we could be in trouble if it does indeed come down to mylo or lylo.
    Considering that the other game is currently in night mode, I don't see how this game suddenly drops off in activity when it does not take that much effort to switch accounts. It's not that much of a commitment...but I digress.

It's still the morning for most Americans - who I assume are the majority of the players here - so once they see that people are making attempts at posting substantial thoughts, they may be encouraged to post their contributions and continue this trend.

Even if anyone posts to state their agreement with an exceptionally solid point, explaining why can be tremendously helpful to us

I'm not going to speculate on what the Neutral should do. That's down to the player with the role and how they would approach it. Generally speaking, I don't think they would go for 'Serial Killer' since that is notoriously difficult to win as, but we will see. I think the Neutral's strategy will depend on their starting cell size. If they are small, they are more likely to side with town because it will take longer to become the Serial Killer.

Why do you consider the Neutral (with unknown traits) to be the top priority over the mafia, who have a guaranteed six-damage kill on their hands?

[I have to leave for an hour. I will post when I return]

37. ISO #37

38. ISO #38

Considering that the other game is currently in night mode, I don't see how this game suddenly drops off in activity when it does not take that much effort to switch accounts. It's not that much of a commitment...but I digress.

It's still the morning for most Americans - who I assume are the majority of the players here - so once they see that people are making attempts at posting substantial thoughts, they may be encouraged to post their contributions and continue this trend.

Even if anyone posts to state their agreement with an exceptionally solid point, explaining why can be tremendously helpful to us

I'm not going to speculate on what the Neutral should do. That's down to the player with the role and how they would approach it. Generally speaking, I don't think they would go for 'Serial Killer' since that is notoriously difficult to win as, but we will see. I think the Neutral's strategy will depend on their starting cell size. If they are small, they are more likely to side with town because it will take longer to become the Serial Killer.

Why do you consider the Neutral (with unknown traits) to be the top priority over the mafia, who have a guaranteed six-damage kill on their hands?

[I have to leave for an hour. I will post when I return]
    Its because the neutral, if we are in a lylo or mylo suituation with the mafia, then if the neutral turned into having the mafia win alignment, then it would be in a suituation where 1 misslynch would cause us to lose. It would depend on what the neutral would want to win as, since we dont know what his actions would be if he proceeds to be during the later days.

39. ISO #39

40. ISO #40

41. ISO #41

The one who stands out to me was Squiggly, just from the jumping on that particualr person and the way he responds to it,

-vote S-FM Squiggly

Now any particular reasons why you went after grubby over anyone else, seems rather suspicious.
    Guess you've never heard of RVS.

First half of your post is garbage. Using bussing as an argument before anyone has flipped town or scum is not a valid argument.

Second half is acceptable. Your voting me to start discussion makes sense - why are you trying to justify it otherwise then if this is the true reason for your vote?

A very good town read you got there, now any particulars reasons why calling everyone shitlords is helping your case?

Considering the fact that we have over a day and a quarter in order to get discussion going, relating back to my first point, would it really help your case?
    My "case". Grade A player here guys. Good work.

Also, satisfied with Grubby atm.

-vote S-FM Minno

42. ISO #42

43. ISO #43

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Buzzy View Post
    IM A FUSH --?--! []
    I don't town read people only scum neut and null and so far no one stands out as scum or neut so my
    ill in everybody atm
    I don't mind a policy lynch on this player. See below for why I find this post of his annoying.

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Minno View Post
    Is It Just Me or does everything so far seem to be shitpost or pseudo-reading people?
    Be the change you want to see. If you don't like the conversation, change it to something that you consider more productive.

Reach out to the town. Don't expect town to reach out to you.

If we didn't have the preliminaries, how are we supposed to kick-start anything more substantial? There's a reason that RVS exists. Vote randomly, make bullshit reads off that and use that to form legitimate opinions.

I hope you have some stellar posts on hand that you consider worthier than this chat.

44. ISO #44

45. ISO #45

Spoiler : Dood :
    I don't mind a policy lynch on this player. See below for why I find this post of his annoying.

Be the change you want to see. If you don't like the conversation, change it to something that you consider more productive.

Reach out to the town. Don't expect town to reach out to you.

If we didn't have the preliminaries, how are we supposed to kick-start anything more substantial? There's a reason that RVS exists. Vote randomly, make bullshit reads off that and use that to form legitimate opinions.

I hope you have some stellar posts on hand that you consider worthier than this chat.

Unfortunately, I do not.
    I'm just going to not consider all the shitposts now.
    Only you and pinky have really tried to do any reading.
    Basically all null.
    I'm assuming by buzzy's post's he means he doesn't do d1 reading?

-vote S-FM Junior

46. ISO #46

You would not mind a policy lynch on a player who has posted a total of 2 posts a bit far that for a policy it would be better t PL a lurked or AFK then a player who is active
    I wouldn't call two posts (a troll-post and a post where you not only side-stepped an opportunity to spur on the discussion, but admitted to not trying to town-clear anyone) 'active'.

I get that it's Day One and that there isn't much to go on, etc etc, but people generally prefer someone who tries 'too hard' than someone who gives up too easily. If you try and read into the motivations behind posts and post your thoughts, we'll get somewhere.

Why do you think each player decided to take the approach they did to Day One so far? What reason would they have to post what they did?

You can focus on Pinky, Minno, Squiggly and myself for this. I think we can disregard troll-posts for now.

47. ISO #47

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Minno View Post

Unfortunately, I do not.
    I'm just going to not consider all the shitposts now.
    Only you and pinky have really tried to do any reading.
    Basically all null.
    I'm assuming by buzzy's post's he means he doesn't do d1 reading?

-vote S-FM Junior
    We already have the disadvantage of anonymous accounts (where lurking is common) so we don't have the luxury of letting Day One slide :/ We need some sort of read on how people approach the day to inform our TPRs, if nothing else.

I'd rather be pretentious and nitpicky over dealing with inattentive and inactive players. Just my two cents.

48. ISO #48

49. ISO #49

We already have the disadvantage of anonymous accounts (where lurking is common) so we don't have the luxury of letting Day One slide :/ We need some sort of read on how people approach the day to inform our TPRs, if nothing else.

I'd rather be pretentious and nitpicky over dealing with inattentive and inactive players. Just my two cents.
    I see 0 valid argument in this post of why a policy lynch is ever a good idea.

50. ISO #50

I see 0 valid argument in this post of why a policy lynch is ever a good idea.
    That wasn't an argument pushing for a policy lynch. It was countering the 'day one reads are useless' attitude.

As far as policy lynches go, I will push for one near the end of the day if I don't have a strong scum suspect. Keep in mind that this is rather unlikely given that players are starting to come out of their shells a bit more.

My reasoning is that town has the ability to control which players (town or otherwise) do NOT get to represent us at LYLO. We have no guarantees that players are not deliberately abusing the site meta of giving a pass to lurkers to float as scum.

Policy lynches are one way of increasing the odds of someone trustworthy being in LYLO. It's not as if scum will do the job for us.

I am only explaining myself now because I can't rely on my history of pushing for policy lynches to back me up. You are welcome to respond but I do not consider policy lynch discussions to be alignment-indicative.