Register

User Tag List

Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #101

2. ISO #102

3. ISO #103

Re: S-FM 178: Spore, Cell Stage

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Minno View Post
    When asking for replacement/Anyone considering being one please note that basically all posts till we get mass-replacement are shitposts and can be ignored(don't really have to read them unless you're bored imo)
    This will be noted for possible replacements.
    Quote Originally Posted by MattZed View Post
    deathworld's and RLVG's suicides made me lul. I take a lot of pleasure in knowing that I gave you an night action, and that you used it to kill yourself.
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    At least Mesk has lewdy lefty and raunchy righty. You're not even Canadian.
    Quote Originally Posted by FM-Shocked Kirby Face View Post
    Deathworlds is simply better than us at this game. Don't kill them for that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    fucketh me in the ass

4. ISO #104

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Squiggly View Post
    I could slap you right now after you threw your toys around and against the wall like a spoiled brat. What was the point of that? Posturing?
    Hey, Posture is very important in COMMUNICATION!

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Junior View Post
    You have to remember most cells have yet to master communication. That is a little further down evolutionary chain.
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Minno View Post
    I am the perfect cell. I have full mastery over multiple languages.

5. ISO #105

6. ISO #106

7. ISO #107

I'm just going to pretend you took my advice to lighten up. Consider one eyebrow raised in your direction though
    Well you see I was against it. But since literally no one besides me and you were posting..... I just gave up.
    shitpost>nopost, even host agreed that this was getting dumb.

I'm also extrememly bored atm, probably should be hacking into the nsa/gchq/norad or something about now.

8. ISO #108

9. ISO #109

10. ISO #110

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Shyster View Post
    Why does anyone even put massive stock into day 1 chat to begin with? This bickering is beyond my patience.
    The primary reason is to find out people's reasoning for voting a person hopefully conglomerating in 2-3 major trains.
    Whichever train suceeds in a lynch, we watch the flips and the votes as well as each person reason's for voting each other.

That line of reasoning also leads to, why doesn anyone put stock in d2 or d3 chat, because if we learn nothing about reasons for voting on d1; d2 basically becomes a d1 with a smaller amount of people.

11. ISO #111

12. ISO #112

13. ISO #113

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Needle Buzzy View Post
    MY PROBLEM@ MY PROBKEM? THE PROBVLEM? ITS that policy lynch is so manty times coNSIDERED --JUSTIFICED-- from ANY POV, THATS THE ISSUE THATS THE PROVOLEM.!#
    YOU SHALL NOT COME EHRE! INRTO MY SWAMP AND DICTATE WHAT HAPPENSX, I HAVE BANNED ALL POLICY LYNCHS FOR THIS DAY, IF PEOPLE DO NOT CONTRIBUTE TGHE HOST SHOULD DEARTL with it.
    cause if you had a socer team THAT WAS awesome BUT had like 2 PLAYERS that do FUCK ALL then its nother ther other players JOB to sort them pout, its is tht mamangers job.
    Teh mount of gamez that get damnned up cause of "policy lynches is BS and I STAND FOR NOT LONGER" it will not be a TOOL FOr scum to use to MISLYNCh, or an excuse fot TOWn losing.
    who knew single cell organisms could have such attitude xd

14. ISO #114

15. ISO #115

16. ISO #116

17. ISO #117

18. ISO #118

19. ISO #119

The following people are at risk of being modkilled or replaced due to inactivity

S-FM Junior
    S-FM Bloato
    S-FM Buzzy
    S-FM Jetster
    S-FM Shyster

If you care about your ranking in the ladder, or your ability to partake in any future S-FM's I host, then you will be more active.

If not, consider yourself on the Shitlist.

Quote Originally Posted by MattZed View Post
    deathworld's and RLVG's suicides made me lul. I take a lot of pleasure in knowing that I gave you an night action, and that you used it to kill yourself.
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    At least Mesk has lewdy lefty and raunchy righty. You're not even Canadian.
    Quote Originally Posted by FM-Shocked Kirby Face View Post
    Deathworlds is simply better than us at this game. Don't kill them for that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    fucketh me in the ass

20. ISO #120

21. ISO #121

I feel like I am dealing with a bunch of sc2mod players.

You cannot whine about Day One being useless and then contribute to said uselessness by not posting or trying to discuss anything. You cannot complain and then shut down all attempts at starting a discussion with "reads are useless" and "it's all bullshit"

Yes, it's Day One. Why would anyone whine about the 'lack of leads' when that's the entire point? We need to see how everyone reacts and at the moment, nobody is doing that. You need to generate discussion, instead of demanding it. This is elementary >.>

At this stage, I feel that people whose contributions consist of nothing but whining are scum looking for an excuse to skive off.

-vote S-FM Needle Buzzy

22. ISO #122

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Grubby View Post

You cannot whine about Day One being useless and then contribute to said uselessness by not posting or trying to discuss anything. You cannot complain and then shut down all attempts at starting a discussion with "reads are useless" and "it's all bullshit"

Yes, it's Day One. Why would anyone whine about the 'lack of leads' when that's the entire point? We need to see how everyone reacts and at the moment, nobody is doing that. You need to generate discussion, instead of demanding it. This is elementary >.>

At this stage, I feel that people whose contributions consist of nothing but whining are scum looking for an excuse to skive off.

-vote S-FM Needle Buzzy
    Your whole post is the definition of whining.

23. ISO #123

Your whole post is the definition of whining.
    I'm calling out players who have only posted to complain about activity, meanwhile doing fuck all to increase it. Unless you think that the only thing I have done today is whine then your point is invalid.

24. ISO #124

I'm calling out players who have only posted to complain about activity, meanwhile doing fuck all to increase it. Unless you think that the only thing I have done today is whine then your point is invalid.
    The only point I was trying to make was this: a point made by me, towards you, pointing out the whining in your post.

This has been the point of the day, brought to you by Squiggly.

25. ISO #125

The only point I was trying to make was this: a point made by me, towards you, pointing out the whining in your post.

This has been the point of the day, brought to you by Squiggly.
    Considering that most of the chat has been a circlejerk around Minno, Pinky, you and myself, would you consider the general squabbling and such to be between four of the town? What general impression do you have and why?

Just say wherever you think it's more likely that XYZ players are town-motivated or not and why...

Kindly don't blow it off with "null null null" if you would.

26. ISO #126

Considering that most of the chat has been a circlejerk around Minno, Pinky, you and myself, would you consider the general squabbling and such to be between four of the town? What general impression do you have and why?

Just say wherever you think it's more likely that XYZ players are town-motivated or not and why...

Kindly don't blow it off with "null null null" if you would.
    Null null null null

27. ISO #127

In all seriousness, I think Pinky gives off the impression of trying to look town, while fluffing his posts.

I was feeling the same towards you but for undisclosed and never to speak of reasons I changed my mind about that. Null read.

While hypocritical and an ass, what's his face Minno gives off a townie vibe.

Everyone else is literally null. If I had to pick a lynch right now I choose pinky. But I'm not voting him yet cause its not anything solid.

28. ISO #128

29. ISO #129

In all seriousness, I think Pinky gives off the impression of trying to look town, while fluffing his posts.

I was feeling the same towards you but for undisclosed and never to speak of reasons I changed my mind about that. Null read.

While hypocritical and an ass, what's his face Minno gives off a townie vibe.

Everyone else is literally null. If I had to pick a lynch right now I choose pinky. But I'm not voting him yet cause its not anything solid.
    I agree with your read on Minno in the sense that he feels town.

I would rather lynch an anti-town player, considering how little time we have left. Pinky will actually respond to questions, so we can use that to our advantage tomorrow.

The reason I picked Needle is mainly because he goes out of his way to make his posts hard to read, even after the RVS stage. (heh) It's a move that can only be motivated by self-interest and I cannot see how that benefits town.

30. ISO #130

I would rather lynch an anti-town player, considering how little time we have left. Pinky will actually respond to questions, so we can use that to our advantage tomorrow.

The reason I picked Needle is mainly because he goes out of his way to make his posts hard to read, even after the RVS stage. (heh) It's a move that can only be motivated by self-interest and I cannot see how that benefits town.
    I honestly think its trolling that's gotten out of hand. I initially viewed it as "who will bite this low hanging fruit" but it has to end eventually.

31. ISO #131

If town have poison, they should prepare 2 targets instead of leaving trail to make them immune to investigation because being immune to investigation is plain out scummy.

Electric should roleblock all visitors so Electric basically can live forever.

Everyone should eat 1 plant unless they lost hp, then they should eat 3 plants.

If people dont eat plants during the day, eat plants during the night. If people eat plants during the day, dont eat at night.

32. ISO #132

33. ISO #133

All small cells should definitely attack other people if they have the parts since they dont do enough damage to kill anything.

Bigger cells should be more careful. I think the mafia have 1 large and 1 medium. Dunno about the neutral, epic size? Town probably have like 1 large cell 2 medium cells and rest small cells

Actually thinking back, since mafia can do 2 and 4 damage in a single night, I am probably going to retract my theory on town sizes.

34. ISO #134

35. ISO #135

36. ISO #136

37. ISO #137

mY foS on
    S-FM Grubby

Originally Posted by S-FM Squiggly
    -vote S-FM Grubby

Carnivore spotted! Follow Squiggly to victory!

Your eye must be malfunctioning, dear.

In any case, I believe that a good sweep through the setup will prove beneficial. Knowing the astuteness of many players, I assume that even the simplest mechanics will be misinterpreted and this is a setup that requires close attention to detail.

I have also PMed our Host and he gave me bad news; there are only so many plants to be consumed during the day. I believe this is something that should be taken into consideration before we blindly consume all the vegetation.

HeRE ER SEE THAT THRY HASVE MENTIONED THE WORTD "eye" TTTHIS MAAAY BE A NINT TO ONE OF THTE THINGS TEHET HAVE ON THEY BODYS AND LIKE THEY TGEJHN SEID DFEAR! DEAR MEANSS ANTERLSSSSS SO THEY HASVE EYE AND DEAR/

THEN THEN SEY LIKE CASE, SWEEP, CLOSE, SO I GUESS THEY HAVE PINVERS!

AND THEN THEY PEN HOST ABOUT POLANTS ,MUSY BE WEED YES?
    OMG THE SHITSTER IS ONLINE.
    SO PEOPLE. HEAR ME OUT. I'm going to replay to nearly every single post that is made, then I shall make sure that this reply has an abundance of information in it, I shall then proceed to start using words like "Policy Lynch" AT THIS POINT IF YOU NO THINK ME TOWN THEN YOU ARE STUPID CAUSE EVERYONE ELSE THINKS SO.
    Beeeeesically. U should plz understand that LOTS OF BIG POSTS NOT MAKE PEOPLE TOWN.
    ZIS i shall look for slipz, and ways people treatin the other people cause inconsistancessssssssssssssss.
    MY PROBLEM@ MY PROBKEM? THE PROBVLEM? ITS that policy lynch is so manty times coNSIDERED --JUSTIFICED-- from ANY POV, THATS THE ISSUE THATS THE PROVOLEM.!#
    YOU SHALL NOT COME EHRE! INRTO MY SWAMP AND DICTATE WHAT HAPPENSX, I HAVE BANNED ALL POLICY LYNCHS FOR THIS DAY, IF PEOPLE DO NOT CONTRIBUTE TGHE HOST SHOULD DEARTL with it.
    cause if you had a socer team THAT WAS awesome BUT had like 2 PLAYERS that do FUCK ALL then its nother ther other players JOB to sort them pout, its is tht mamangers job.
    Teh mount of gamez that get damnned up cause of "policy lynches is BS and I STAND FOR NOT LONGER" it will not be a TOOL FOr scum to use to MISLYNCh, or an excuse fot TOWn losing.
    WHISLT I AM HERE THESE PEOPLE should get out of their cave and DO SHIT S-FM Junior S-FM Jetster S-FM Bloato

IF you aewre playing this game themn pplay the GAME!

THIS IS where this comes into play! if you are the
    Cell what is the ideal action? I NEED MY HOST TO ANSWER SOME GUESTIONS
    WHY ARE MY POSYS FUCKING HIGH?
    OH MOTHER FUCKER LOOK AT ME S-FM Needle Buzzy,
    Frog,
    Mikecall,
    S-FM Minno,
    S-FM SquigglyI DIDNT EVEN NEED TO DO STUFF

All of his posts

38. ISO #138

39. ISO #139

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Jetster View Post
    If town have poison, they should prepare 2 targets instead of leaving trail to make them immune to investigation because being immune to investigation is plain out scummy.

Electric should roleblock all visitors so Electric basically can live forever.

Everyone should eat 1 plant unless they lost hp, then they should eat 3 plants.

If people dont eat plants during the day, eat plants during the night. If people eat plants during the day, dont eat at night.
    States the obvious in a post about setup speculation. Complete with a random comment about Electric.

-vote s-fm bloato
    rip
    Random and unexplained vote.

All small cells should definitely attack other people if they have the parts since they dont do enough damage to kill anything.

Bigger cells should be more careful. I think the mafia have 1 large and 1 medium. Dunno about the neutral, epic size? Town probably have like 1 large cell 2 medium cells and rest small cells

Actually thinking back, since mafia can do 2 and 4 damage in a single night, I am probably going to retract my theory on town sizes.
    Role speculation that he retracts in the same post, thus making it filler.

Tomorrow we should post any feedbacks we got relating to what happened to you from other cells so we can figure out what cells are in the game.
    Filler. States the obvious.

Now I'm gonna pray that's enough to be off the shitlist
    Admits to only posting to avoid the modkill. Implying that he could have posted beforehand but decided not to.

-vote S-FM Needle Buzzy
    Sheeps a train, again without a reason.

No wonder why people thought I was lurking, this game is set to 50 pages per day and I usually have it to 20 pages per day so I thought this game was only 3 pages long.
    And this explains your deliberate lurking because...?

40. ISO #140

41. ISO #141

-vote S-FM Needle Buzzy

OH NOE! I OPPOSED THE POLICY LYNCH, BUT THE HOST INTERVENCED And now you are so like "shit" better lynch thoses who are gonna oppose me, NOT THE PEOPLE who look like SCUM.

42. ISO #142

CHU gotta STop being so BLANK BLANK. -read- PLZ. Eye See where you are going.!

43. ISO #143

OH NOE! I OPPOSED THE POLICY LYNCH, BUT THE HOST INTERVENCED And now you are so like "shit" better lynch thoses who are gonna oppose me, NOT THE PEOPLE who look like SCUM.
    You post nothing important, make no attempts at adding anything to the discussion and continue this pattern of typing like a retard, despite being the leading candidate to be lynched. Judging by your 'invaluable contributions' town loses nothing by lynching you.

44. ISO #144

45. ISO #145

46. ISO #146

You post nothing important, make no attempts at adding anything to the discussion and continue this pattern of typing like a retard, despite being the leading candidate to be lynched. Judging by your 'invaluable contributions' town loses nothing by lynching you.

Yuo Can no read bruv? GO READ BRUV.

47. ISO #147

Amoosing. IVE been here every ervery single change i got a desktop. I DONT GOT MOBILE
    Nice try at ignoring the more damning points made about your posts to comment on internet availability.

Jetster compiled your posts just a page back. Fancy explaining your motivations behind making them?

48. ISO #148

49. ISO #149

50. ISO #150

Here's a reason: You're going to be lynched.

If that doesn't sway you, you admit to giving up. How very town-like of you.

HERE HERE, Cauase you CANT POLICY LYNCH, since the HOST TOOK YOUR ABILITY TO DO SO. you change to me, who oppose you, EYE made it CLEAR to WHY not me, YET YOU seem In-cAPABLE of -reading- THAT.

YOUR not voting me CAUSE you THINK IM SCUM, you Just HATE THE WAY I TYPE. which understandable cause ITS EASY to jump on tTHat Wagon. IF yOU CAN NOT read WHAT I'VE POSTED and the INTENT, then you are a TERRIBLE player who just has a BIG EGO.