S-FM 177: Spore, Cell Stage - Page 2
Register

User Tag List

Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #51

Re: S-FM 178: Spore, Cell Stage

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Grubby View Post
    That wasn't an argument pushing for a policy lynch. It was countering the 'day one reads are useless' attitude.

As far as policy lynches go, I will push for one near the end of the day if I don't have a strong scum suspect. Keep in mind that this is rather unlikely given that players are starting to come out of their shells a bit more.

My reasoning is that town has the ability to control which players (town or otherwise) do NOT get to represent us at LYLO. We have no guarantees that players are not deliberately abusing the site meta of giving a pass to lurkers to float as scum.

Policy lynches are one way of increasing the odds of someone trustworthy being in LYLO. It's not as if scum will do the job for us.

I am only explaining myself now because I can't rely on my history of pushing for policy lynches to back me up. You are welcome to respond but I do not consider policy lynch discussions to be alignment-indicative.
    I have nothing further to say about this due to rules and stuff.

Anyway, somewhat satisfied with Minno too. Moving on!

-vote S-FM Bloato

2. ISO #52

3. ISO #53

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Minno View Post
    To Be Fair, This setup has mandatory lynch, if we have no reads then we should policy lynch.

Also policy lynching does discourage players against lurking if they even care about the game.
    I'm just going to use your post to lay out how many mislynches we have available to us. Let's assume that scum kill perfectly every night and never hit the Neutral.

START: 7v2v1
    Day 1 ML: 6v2v1
    Night 1 kill: 5v2v1
    Day 2 ML: 4v2v1
    Night 2 kill: 3v2v1

As far as I am aware, Day One is the only day where a lynch is optional.

Night 1 kill: 6v2v1
    Day 2 ML: 5v2v1
    Night 2 kill: 4v2v1
    Day 3 ML: 3v2v1
    Night 3 kill: 2v2v1

I'll let you digest this first before we speculate. I can see advantages with both strategies, although I'm the sort who prefers lynching every day.

4. ISO #54

I'm just going to use your post to lay out how many mislynches we have available to us. Let's assume that scum kill perfectly every night and never hit the Neutral.

Day 1 ML: 6v2v1
    Night 1 kill: 5v2v1
    Day 2 ML: 4v2v1
    Night 2 kill: 3v2v1

As far as I am aware, Day One is the only day where a lynch is optional.

Night 1 kill: 6v2v1
    Day 2 ML: 5v2v1
    Night 2 kill: 4v2v1
    Day 3 ML: 3v2v1
    Night 3 kill: 2v2v1

I'll let you digest this first before we speculate. I can see advantages with both strategies, although I'm the sort who prefers lynching every day.
    Clearly You read my post if you quoted it.

Ahem.

THIS SAVE HAS A MANDATORY LYNCH
    STOP ARGUING ABOUT WHETHER TO LYNCH OR NOT WE HAVE TO LYNCH

Quote Originally Posted by setup
    Manditory lynch: Due to a food shortage, a lynch must happen everyday.

5. ISO #55

6. ISO #56

7. ISO #57

8. ISO #58

9. ISO #59

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Squiggly View Post
    Would you rather I post a wall full of fluff and no actual content? Lighten up. The conversation was funny.
    I will not lighten up if you are literally going to post literally just "lol."

You can post quite a bit and it still be no larger than if you just post one word cause of all the information that must be displayed such as name avatar, etc.

10. ISO #60

I will not lighten up if you are literally going to post literally just "lol."

You can post quite a bit and it still be no larger than if you just post one word cause of all the information that must be displayed such as name avatar, etc.
    Alright well while I like to win I also play this game to have fun. I won't let you dictate that, so don't bother trying.

11. ISO #61

12. ISO #62

I'm not saying don't play the game to have fun.
    I'm saying at least post something a little more substantial than "lol."
    If I have nothing else to say about the topic, I'm not going to make a long post to say " that was funny guys!". See unlike you I don't care about adding fluff to try to appear Towny.

13. ISO #63

If I have nothing else to say about the topic, I'm not going to make a long post to say " that was funny guys!". See unlike you I don't care about adding fluff to try to appear Towny.
    No one bloody cares that something seemed funny to you. Don't bother posting if you're just going to post lol.
    This is not an irc chat, this is a forum learn the difference.

14. ISO #64

Why do you accuse Minno of wanting or typing out fluffy posts? He asked you to not shitpost. You interpreted it as 'I want people to post fluff'

What made you come to that conclusion?

15. ISO #65

No one bloody cares that something seemed funny to you. Don't bother posting if you're just going to post lol.
    This is not an irc chat, this is a forum learn the difference.
    You apparently care deeply. Please continue to post over about this non issue while I ignore future posts regarding this.

16. ISO #66

Why do you accuse Minno of wanting or typing out fluffy posts? He asked you to not shitpost. You interpreted it as 'I want people to post fluff'

What made you come to that conclusion?
    You're right. I confused Minno with other posters in a moment of annoyance.

My bad.

17. ISO #67

You apparently care deeply. Please continue to post over about this non issue while I ignore future posts regarding this.
    Yes, I apologize for caring deeply about people who willingly admit shitposting and then proceed to defiant state that they WILL (not might) continue it regardless of whom or how many people ask them, and who even states that they will not even make shitposts of some relevance/insight/MORE THAN ONE BLOODY WORD|
    Filling up pages with shitposts just make it harder for us to read people;

18. ISO #68

19. ISO #69

20. ISO #70

21. ISO #71

22. ISO #72

SO PEOPLE. HEAR ME OUT. I'm going to replay to nearly every single post that is made, then I shall make sure that this reply has an abundance of information in it, I shall then proceed to start using words like "Policy Lynch" AT THIS POINT IF YOU NO THINK ME TOWN THEN YOU ARE STUPID CAUSE EVERYONE ELSE THINKS SO.
    Beeeeesically. U should plz understand that LOTS OF BIG POSTS NOT MAKE PEOPLE TOWN.
    ZIS i shall look for slipz, and ways people treatin the other people cause inconsistancessssssssssssssss.

23. ISO #73

MY PROBLEM@ MY PROBKEM? THE PROBVLEM? ITS that policy lynch is so manty times coNSIDERED --JUSTIFICED-- from ANY POV, THATS THE ISSUE THATS THE PROVOLEM.!#
    YOU SHALL NOT COME EHRE! INRTO MY SWAMP AND DICTATE WHAT HAPPENSX, I HAVE BANNED ALL POLICY LYNCHS FOR THIS DAY, IF PEOPLE DO NOT CONTRIBUTE TGHE HOST SHOULD DEARTL with it.
    cause if you had a socer team THAT WAS awesome BUT had like 2 PLAYERS that do FUCK ALL then its nother ther other players JOB to sort them pout, its is tht mamangers job.
    Teh mount of gamez that get damnned up cause of "policy lynches is BS and I STAND FOR NOT LONGER" it will not be a TOOL FOr scum to use to MISLYNCh, or an excuse fot TOWn losing.

24. ISO #74

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Needle Buzzy View Post
    SO PEOPLE. HEAR ME OUT. I'm going to replay to nearly every single post that is made, then I shall make sure that this reply has an abundance of information in it, I shall then proceed to start using words like "Policy Lynch" AT THIS POINT IF YOU NO THINK ME TOWN THEN YOU ARE STUPID CAUSE EVERYONE ELSE THINKS SO.
    Beeeeesically. U should plz understand that LOTS OF BIG POSTS NOT MAKE PEOPLE TOWN.
    ZIS i shall look for slipz, and ways people treatin the other people cause inconsistancessssssssssssssss.
    REPLY TO THIS POST.
    WE MUST READ EACH OTHER IN OUR POSTS.
    CLEARLY THIS GAME HAS TURNED INTO LURKFEST 2016.

But seriously this is dumb. What's the minimum post requirement anyway cause literally 75% of people have just posted 1 shitpost on page 1 or not at all.

25. ISO #75

26. ISO #76

27. ISO #77

REPLY TO THIS POST.
    WE MUST READ EACH OTHER IN OUR POSTS.
    CLEARLY THIS GAME HAS TURNED INTO LURKFEST 2016.

But seriously this is dumb. What's the minimum post requirement anyway cause literally 75% of people have just posted 1 shitpost on page 1 or not at all.
    WHAT PEOPLE DID -> OH A GAME? /SIGN

OH GAME STARTED READ SETUP *SHOOTS SELF* soooOOOOO complicateD

28. ISO #78

Have all future question in green please.

There is no minimum post requirement, because that encourages players to just post X amount of posts and feel free of commitment.

Players will be replaced/modkilled at host's discrection.
    Quote Originally Posted by MattZed View Post
    deathworld's and RLVG's suicides made me lul. I take a lot of pleasure in knowing that I gave you an night action, and that you used it to kill yourself.
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    At least Mesk has lewdy lefty and raunchy righty. You're not even Canadian.
    Quote Originally Posted by FM-Shocked Kirby Face View Post
    Deathworlds is simply better than us at this game. Don't kill them for that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    fucketh me in the ass

29. ISO #79

30. ISO #80

Quote Originally Posted by deathworlds View Post
    Have all future question in green please.

There is no minimum post requirement, because that encourages players to just post X amount of posts and feel free of commitment.

Players will be replaced/modkilled at host's discrection.
    Sorry, I purposely didn't colour it; I meant it rhetorical.

31. ISO #81

32. ISO #82

33. ISO #83

34. ISO #84

35. ISO #85

36. ISO #86

37. ISO #87

Good question. Probably for the same reason anyone else has votes on them which is no reason at all.
    Some genius decided to make you only guy with 2 votes though with a mandatory lynch setup.
    Voting the only people participating isn't really encouraging...

38. ISO #88

-vote S-FM Grubby

Carnivore spotted! Follow Squiggly to victory!
    RVS

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Pinky View Post
    The one who stands out to me was Squiggly, just from the jumping on that particualr person and the way he responds to it,

-vote S-FM Squiggly

Now any particular reasons why you went after grubby over anyone else, seems rather suspicious.
    Not understanding RVS

-vote S-FM Shyster
    Seems RVS

Guess you've never heard of RVS.

First half of your post is garbage. Using bussing as an argument before anyone has flipped town or scum is not a valid argument.

Second half is acceptable. Your voting me to start discussion makes sense - why are you trying to justify it otherwise then if this is the true reason for your vote?

My "case". Grade A player here guys. Good work.

Also, satisfied with Grubby atm.

-vote S-FM Minno
    RVS switch

Unfortunately, I do not.
    I'm just going to not consider all the shitposts now.
    Only you and pinky have really tried to do any reading.
    Basically all null.
    I'm assuming by buzzy's post's he means he doesn't do d1 reading?

-vote S-FM Junior
    Seems RVS of I'm not mistaken

I have nothing further to say about this due to rules and stuff.

Anyway, somewhat satisfied with Minno too. Moving on!

-vote S-FM Bloato
    Another RVS switch

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Shyster View Post
    I have no "reads" as I am not a hyper-meta mind reader... but in the meantime
    -vote S-FM Squiggly
    No explanation given

-vote Suntax

You know its bad when other people are posting in the game for it to be better.....
    I mean really at this rate we may as well just vote a guy and never post again(plz don't)
    Equivalent of unvoting / joke vote

There's a summary of all the votes in the game.

39. ISO #89

Spoiler : USE SPOILERS DOOD :
    RVS

Not understanding RVS

Seems RVS

RVS switch

Seems RVS of I'm not mistaken

Another RVS switch

No explanation given

Equivalent of unvoting / joke vote

There's a summary of all the votes in the game.

My Vote on Junior is still there.
    That's just a bolded/red text.

40. ISO #90

41. ISO #91

42. ISO #92

43. ISO #93

44. ISO #94

Are you warning people b4 replace for inactivity or just replacing if there's an acceptance?
    This is a warning. Anyone who cares for their positioning on the ladder will remain active during the day.

Anyone who does NOT post by days end will definetly be replaced. However if they do post, and are mostly inactive, I cannot guarentee if they will remain, or be replaced.

Also will day be extended in the even of a mass replacement d1?/Are you replacing during the day?

I may or may not, regarding both answers.
    Answers
    deathworld's and RLVG's suicides made me lul. I take a lot of pleasure in knowing that I gave you an night action, and that you used it to kill yourself.
    fucketh me in the ass

45. ISO #95

46. ISO #96

47. ISO #97

Quote Originally Posted by deathworlds View Post
    This is a warning. Anyone who cares for their positioning on the ladder will remain active during the day.

Anyone who does NOT post by days end will definetly be replaced. However if they do post, and are mostly inactive, I cannot guarentee if they will remain, or be replaced.

Answers
    Thanks Deathworlds. It Seems This Plebians Can't realize the awesomeness that complicated saves are!

48. ISO #98

I refuse to have the first game I host after my hiatus to be canceled, especially after the last game I hosted, was canceled.
    fucketh me in the ass

49. ISO #99

50. ISO #100