Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1

2. ISO #2

3. ISO #3

4. ISO #4

Re: Take this test and post your result

ESTP-A "Entrepreneur"

I remember this test from a while ago and the answer remains the same.

But I suppose this is correct, I enjoy flexability over stability in almost every case.
    Quote Originally Posted by MattZed View Post
    deathworld's and RLVG's suicides made me lul. I take a lot of pleasure in knowing that I gave you an night action, and that you used it to kill yourself.
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    At least Mesk has lewdy lefty and raunchy righty. You're not even Canadian.
    Quote Originally Posted by FM-Shocked Kirby Face View Post
    Deathworlds is simply better than us at this game. Don't kill them for that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    fucketh me in the ass

5. ISO #5

As a parent, you would rather see your child grow up kind than smart.
    QUICK

SOMEONE BORROW ME A KID SO I CAN ANSWER THIS

Mediator (INFP-t) "No one can stop you from dreaming"

Mind
    - 33% Extraverted, 67% Introverted.

Energy
    - 65% Intuitive, 35% Observant.

Nature
    - 47% Thinking, 53% Feeling.

Tactics
    - 20% Judging, 80% Prospecting.

Identity
    - 47% Assertive, 53% Turbulent.

INFP personalities are true idealists, always looking for the hint of good in even the worst of people and events, searching for ways to make things better. While they may be perceived as calm, reserved, or even shy, INFPs have an inner flame and passion that can truly shine. Comprising just 4% of the population, the risk of feeling misunderstood is unfortunately high for the INFP personality type – but when they find like-minded people to spend their time with, the harmony they feel will be a fountain of joy and inspiration.

6. ISO #6

7. ISO #7

YOUR PERSONALITY TYPE IS:
    LOGICIAN (INTP-T)

Hmm, it is not supposed to do that...
    MIND
    This trait determines how we interact with our environment.
    25%75%
    INTROVERTED
    ENERGY
    This trait shows where we direct our mental energy.
    71%
    INTUITIVE
    29%
    OBSERVANT
    NATURE
    This trait determines how we make decisions and cope with emotions.
    60%
    THINKING
    40%
    FEELING
    TACTICS
    This trait reflects our approach to work, planning and decision-making.
    12%88%
    PROSPECTING
    IDENTITY
    This trait underpins all others, showing how confident we are in our abilities and decisions.
    37%
    ASSERTIVE
    63%
    TURBULENT
    SEND RESULTS BY E-MAIL
    Cryptonic made this sig

Quote Originally Posted by HentaiManOfPeace View Post
    gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

8. ISO #8

9. ISO #9

Quote Originally Posted by Cryptonic View Post
    ESTP-A
    *high five*
    Quote Originally Posted by MattZed View Post
    deathworld's and RLVG's suicides made me lul. I take a lot of pleasure in knowing that I gave you an night action, and that you used it to kill yourself.
    At least Mesk has lewdy lefty and raunchy righty. You're not even Canadian.
    Quote Originally Posted by FM-Shocked Kirby Face View Post
    Deathworlds is simply better than us at this game. Don't kill them for that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    fucketh me in the ass

10. ISO #10

Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    LOGICIAN (INTP-T)

Hmm, it is not supposed to do that...
    MIND
    25%75%
    INTROVERTED
    ENERGY
    71%
    INTUITIVE
    29%
    OBSERVANT
    NATURE
    60%
    THINKING
    40%
    FEELING
    TACTICS
    12%88%
    PROSPECTING
    IDENTITY
    This trait underpins all others, showing how confident we are in our abilities and decisions.
    37%
    ASSERTIVE
    63%
    TURBULENT
    SEND RESULTS BY E-MAIL
    Errmahgerrd we're so in sync! I got INTP after taking the test a couple days ago!

56% Introverted
    82% Intuitive
    71% Thinking
    88% Prospecting
    53% Turbulent

Lol they feel like Top Trump cards :3

I read a bit of my own section as well - I've never been told I'm pseudo-autistic so nicely xD

11. ISO #11

12. ISO #12

Your personality type is:
    Advocate (INFJ-t)
    Here, let me show you the right path...

Mind
    44%
    Extroverted
    56%
    Introverted

Energy
    51%
    Intuitive
    49%
    Observant

Nature
    36%
    Thinking
    64%
    Feeling

Tactics
    57%
    Judging
    43%
    Prospecting

Identity
    42%
    Assertive
    58%
    Turbulent

13. ISO #13

14. ISO #14

15. ISO #15

when i took this a few years ago im pretty sure i got ISFP
    they changed it a bit
    I love oops

Spoiler : :

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▄
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░░░▒░▒▒▒▒▌
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▌░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▓▒░░░░░░▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▌▒░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓
    ▁▁▒▁▁▁▁▁▒▒░░░▒░░░░░░▒░░░░░▒░░░▒
    ▁▁▁▐▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░▁▐█▁▐░▒▒▁▐█▁░░░
    ▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▌░░░░░░▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▀▀░░░░▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄██▓▓▌▀░▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▄▒░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▓▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌
    ▁▁▁▁▁▄▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄

16. ISO #16

17. ISO #17

Person.jpg

Debater (ENTP-a)

Im not sure how much I agree with these stats but this is what I got.
    Images attachées Images attachées
    Intellectual growth comes from discussions, not arguments. If you are unwilling to change your position and hear the other persons side you are closed minded and wasting your time.
    If you can not clearly explain what the other sides reasoning is you can not disagree with their position because you do not understand it.

18. ISO #18

LOGICIAN (INTP-A)

31%EXTRAVERTED
    69%INTROVERTED

ENERGY
    61% INTUITIVE
    39% OBSERVANT

NATURE
    64% THINKING
    36% FEELING

TACTICS
    42% JUDGING
    58% PROSPECTING

IDENTITY
    80% ASSERTIVE
    20% TURBULENT
    Don't pet growlithe, he will bite you.

19. ISO #19

Says Fire is 69% introverted. Confirmed bullshit. He gives dick picks upon request
    Intellectual growth comes from discussions, not arguments. If you are unwilling to change your position and hear the other persons side you are closed minded and wasting your time.
    If you can not clearly explain what the other sides reasoning is you can not disagree with their position because you do not understand it.

20. ISO #20

21. ISO #21

22. ISO #22

23. ISO #23

24. ISO #24

25. ISO #25

26. ISO #26

27. ISO #27

28. ISO #28

29. ISO #29

How?? It's a true fact. Why would someone be more reserved when not face to face?
    I wasn't disagreeing with you Crypt lol. It was a comment on Oops saying those who are Extraverted are "alphas" lol, just a joke man.
    Don't pet growlithe, he will bite you.

30. ISO #30

Quote Originally Posted by Firebringer View Post
    I wasn't disagreeing with you Crypt lol. It was a comment on Oops saying those who are Extraverted are "alphas" lol, just a joke man.
    Oh, I thought you were being sarcastic, saying I was trying to seem alpha in my comment lol.
    I think I was like 56% extraverted, and I've always thought I am more introverted than extraverted.

31. ISO #31

32. ISO #32

Oh, I thought you were being sarcastic, saying I was trying to seem alpha in my comment lol.
    I think I was like 56% extraverted, and I've always thought I am more introverted than extraverted.
    Man you got a wife, that puts you ahead of the curve in terms of introverts.
    Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    i scumreaded him because his posts were gay
    Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    ah fuck.
    I HARDCLAIM MASON ASSASSIN.

33. ISO #33

Being introverted doesn't necessarily mean that you avoid social interactions, it's usually just an easy way to say that those kind of things "drain" you, and that you need a lot of "me" time, while extroverts work the other way around.

That said, while a really introverted person might not be able to stand a night out at a club, they might be perfectly fine with small gatherings.
    Also, the fact that introverts don't have as many personal relationships doesn't mean they can't have them at all. Au contraire; having just a handful of people you actually care about usually means that you form stronger bonds with them, just like you get more experience by killing a dungeon boss along with your wizard friend, instead of sharing it with that dozen of good-for-nothing bards that keep following you around.

34. ISO #34

INFP

A lot of this reflects my insecurity about my future career and life that I didn't have a few years ago. I dream of graduating summa cum laude and being accepted to Yale or Columbia for a PhD, but at the same time wonder how I'm going to keep up with my girlfriend who wants to stay in the West Coast to take care of her family. And then even getting past that, there's the fact that the academic job market has been shitty and even Ivy League graduates have been having a hard time getting an assistant professorship.
    Last edited by Orpz; February 7th, 2016 at 02:59 PM.
    Spoiler : Orpz FM History :

FM17 - Won, FM18 - Won, FM19 - Won ,FM20 - Loss, FM21 - Won, MVP, FM22 - Host Canceled, FM23 - Won, FM24 - Hosted, FM25 - Won, FM26 - Loss

35. ISO #35

Quote Originally Posted by Orpz View Post

INFP

A lot of this reflects my insecurity about my future career and life that I didn't have a few years ago. I dream of graduating summa cum laude and being accepted to Yale or Columbia for a PhD, but at the same time wonder how I'm going to keep up with my girlfriend who wants to stay in the West Coast to take care of her family. And then even getting past that, there's the fact that the academic job market has been shitty and even Ivy League graduates have been having a hard time getting an assistant professorship.
    You do maths right?

You can always transition into working for the... defense... industry. I hear the arms tra-... I mean US defense industry... is employing more mathematicians and scientists than ever :3

selllll your soulllll

36. ISO #36

You do maths right?

You can always transition into working for the... defense... industry. I hear the arms tra-... I mean US defense industry... is employing more mathematicians and scientists than ever :3

selllll your soulllll
    Yeah but my main interests are the pure side and finance :P Won't be doing very much cryptography, although that is an interesting research topic for me.

FM17 - Won, FM18 - Won, FM19 - Won ,FM20 - Loss, FM21 - Won, MVP, FM22 - Host Canceled, FM23 - Won, FM24 - Hosted, FM25 - Won, FM26 - Loss

37. ISO #37

Yeah but my main interests are the pure side and finance :P Won't be doing very much cryptography, although that is an interesting research topic for me.
    *sinister music stops playing*

Fair enough :3

Though, I was under the impression that there was a lot more going on than cryptography? Am I a fool?

38. ISO #38

39. ISO #39

40. ISO #40

*sinister music stops playing*

Fair enough :3

Though, I was under the impression that there was a lot more going on than cryptography? Am I a fool?
    I actually don't know what else they do, but we had a talk from one of the professors that teaches cryptography and she talked a lot about the defense industry hiring math majors for that.

Quote Originally Posted by Frog View Post
    ... And you're not interested in ratings agencies or the NYFED where you could make so much more?
    I thought about this some time ago and I figured I'd be much happier in an academic environment, doing things like research, university services, and teaching for a living. Even if it's a paycut (most professors don't make over 6 figures until promotion to Associate or Full), I'd be content.

41. ISO #41

I actually don't know what else they do, but we had a talk from one of the professors that teaches cryptography and she talked a lot about the defense industry hiring math majors for that.

I thought about this some time ago and I figured I'd be much happier in an academic environment, doing things like research, university services, and teaching for a living. Even if it's a paycut (most professors don't make over 6 figures until promotion to Associate or Full), I'd be content.
    I myself am just an ignorant teenager, but I've heard some GRIM stories from people who worked in weapon design - some of the weapons that are conceptualized are horrifying, traumatizing and depressing - And they sell it to all the fucking ENEMIES of the US/west as well.

I always imagined weapon design would be dominantly mechanics maths, but I frankly have no clue. But what really makes it so banterous is the fact that enemy companies doing well makes your business do even better. For example, if that Russian company supplies some beastly next-gen stealth, an American company now has more demand for anti-stealth products. It's literally one of the few cases where more supply = more demand lol.

42. ISO #42

I myself am just an ignorant teenager, but I've heard some GRIM stories from people who worked in weapon design - some of the weapons that are conceptualized are horrifying, traumatizing and depressing - And they sell it to all the fucking ENEMIES of the US/west as well.

I always imagined weapon design would be dominantly mechanics maths, but I frankly have no clue. But what really makes it so banterous is the fact that enemy companies doing well makes your business do even better. For example, if that Russian company supplies some beastly next-gen stealth, an American company now has more demand for anti-stealth products. It's literally one of the few cases where more supply = more demand lol.
    Are you kidding me?

First off- weapons designs and development are mostly carried out by third party contractors.

Second- even these contractors are bound by a minimum of Secret clearance, so already the odds of you hearing about some atrocious weapon that would certainly be Top Secret 3+ are unbelievable.

Third- most weapons contracts are pretty standard and non-nafarious. E.g. More effective, lighter weight body armor / weaponizing drones with anti-sniper locators, anti-missile defenses, etc. there's a pretty big push in making most weapons not require humans in the physical engagement (I.e. No more casualties).

If you're actually interested in learning more about where defense spending actually goes, just watch C-SPAN... They literally say it on publicly broadcasted television.

43. ISO #43

INFP

If the Northeast is a problem, could you go to UCLA or one of the better West Coast/Southwest universities? Ivy League's great, but not necessarily the alpha and omega. Getting into the right frat/sorority scores more points.

44. ISO #44

If I was into math I would want to study genetics.
    I love oops

Spoiler : :

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▄
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░░░▒░▒▒▒▒▌
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▌░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▓▒░░░░░░▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▌▒░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓
    ▁▁▒▁▁▁▁▁▒▒░░░▒░░░░░░▒░░░░░▒░░░▒
    ▁▁▁▐▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░▁▐█▁▐░▒▒▁▐█▁░░░
    ▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▌░░░░░░▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▀▀░░░░▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄██▓▓▌▀░▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▄▒░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▓▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌
    ▁▁▁▁▁▄▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄

45. ISO #45

46. ISO #46

43%
    EXTRAVERTED
    57%
    INTROVERTED
    ENERGY
    68%
    INTUITIVE
    32%
    OBSERVANT
    NATURE
    57%
    THINKING
    43%
    FEELING
    TACTICS
    88%
    JUDGING
    12%
    IDENTITY
    What if make Minecraft? But no are cube

47. ISO #47

48. ISO #48

Quote Originally Posted by Frog View Post
    Are you kidding me?

First off- weapons designs and development are mostly carried out by third party contractors.

Second- even these contractors are bound by a minimum of Secret clearance, so already the odds of you hearing about some atrocious weapon that would certainly be Top Secret 3+ are unbelievable.

Third- most weapons contracts are pretty standard and non-nafarious. E.g. More effective, lighter weight body armor / weaponizing drones with anti-sniper locators, anti-missile defenses, etc. there's a pretty big push in making most weapons not require humans in the physical engagement (I.e. No more casualties).

If you're actually interested in learning more about where defense spending actually goes, just watch C-SPAN... They literally say it on publicly broadcasted television.
    They may technically be third party, but you've got to be kidding yourself if you think, say, BAE Systems isn't... well... British. Don't get me wrong, I know they have no technical obligation to not sell to some people, but you can't deny they're assholes for selling to hostile countries / countries that are clearly not ready for such weaponry.

But, tbf, I heard this from a guy who worked in the Arms Trade 20 years ago. I dunno about the state of today's Arms Trade, but back then they had a SHITTONNE of money to splash. They'd do all this prep. / consideration for crazy / disgusting projects that had only a tiny chance of seeing the light of day, but because they had so much money to splash and finding a big idea could get them so much money, they'd consider crazy projects anyway.

And, if you're selling the weapons to people you don't like / people who's hardship you stand to gain from, you may not necessarily want to design low casualty weapons, especially if they're expensive [or lacking in high profit, rather].

Again though, just a stupid teenager.
    Last edited by yzb25; February 14th, 2016 at 06:14 AM. Reason: added square brackets

49. ISO #49

Not to discourage you but this is super difficult to do. Getting even an entry-level professor job is way more difficult than, for example, getting into med school. And being in academia without being a prof pays practically nothing.